Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking Away ❯ Memories ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Breaking Away

By: hopemia

Disclaimer: Gravitation is not mine, it belongs to the wonderful Maki Murikami.

Fruits Basket is also not mine it belongs to Natsuki Takaya.

**This was inspired after reading another story recently on FF.net. This is only a part of the story and since this is the first story I have ever written…it's really up to the reader to decide if I'll finish this or not. There are pairings in this story that will become clearer as the story continues on. I know some of the characters will seem OOC but this story takes place after a major event that changed a lot of things. I hope you enjoy. I also am sorry for all error in grammar (anyone care to be my beta?) ** ^_^

Three years…three years, since his heart was broken beyond repair. Sighing…Shuichi Shindou slowly entered his apartment in the Sohma compound where he had spent the last two and a half years. He was tired and drained from a day at the local collage where he was finishing his training to be a nurse. He smiled to himself..… who would have thought that dumb, stupid Shuichi could become something that required brains. Bad Luck became a thing of the past when he left that rainy night three years ago..… and besides no one knew where he was..… not even Hiro.

"Momiji, I'm home! Do I need to cook supper?" He cried out into the living room, while he removed his shoes. He quietly padded into the living room and opened the CD player. Looking through his selection of CDs he quickly selected one and pushed play. Soon the apartment was filled with the sounds of Gackt's Rain.

Once again, the twenty three year old continued his search for his roommate. Sohma Momiji was one of his best friends, it didn't matter that Shuichi himself was four years older than Momiji..… it didn't matter at all. He had found friendship, acceptance, and a love that he longed for from the inner circle of the Sohma family. This friendship, acceptance, and love had come at a time when he needed it the most..…during a time when all he could do was tell himself that there had to be something worth living for in his life.

Coming to stand in the kitchen, beautiful violet eyes happened to look at the calendar on the left side of the wall. Shuichi cringed and hung his head in despair. Tonight..… Tohru's class was tonight and he promised her fiancé Sohma Yuki that he'd go with her.

It had all happened when Shigure decided he had a present for Tohru that would benefit her marriage to his much younger cousin. Yuki had not been keen on the perverted Shigure giving Tohru anything. He was even more worried when said gift was lessons of some sort.

So how had one Shuichi Shindou found himself in the position of caretaker of one Honda Tohru?

Well… it was a fairly known fact to his "adopted" family that he was bisexual or some would say gay. Really, if one looked at him..… he was easily mistaken for a beautiful young woman. He had always thought that time would change his body but that had not been the case. If anything, he was even more effeminate looking than he was in his teenage years.

Not..… that he hadn't tried to change all of that.

He had dyed his hair from pink to a medium brown with red highlights..…he had even cut it to match a style he had seen on Gackt Camui. Numerous workout sessions at the dojo with Kyou only left him sore and bruised. Heck, he even tried shaving his whole body in hopes that he would grow body hair..… it didn't work. Instead he had become more and more curved and his face had softened even more..… into a breathtakingly, angelic face with full lips, soft, beautiful eyes, full cheeks, creamy, fair skin, and a heart shaped face.

So, he was stuck looking like a girl, a very beautiful girl, he was constantly told by Shigure and Ayame. Ayame was harmless but Shigure was scary…he'd get this look in his eyes like..…

"groan" Shuichi, didn't want to think about it.

So, back to the question at hand..…how did Shuichi become responsible of one Tohru?

Well, it was found that said "lessons", where in fact lessons on the Karma Sutra. What was worse was that the lessons where fully demonstrative and hands on style learning.

Sohma Yuki..….. had flipped.

So, since Yuki was in Tokyo at school and the other trustworthy Sohmas were busy with their own lives..…Shuichi, was the only other person that Yuki trusted with his beloved Tohru. Now he had to go to each lesson and make sure no guys or girls put their hands on her.

He was getting a headache fast……he decided that he needed a hot shower and a long nap before he faced tonight. It was going to be embarrassing to the core…

Even though he had once loved and lived with the most sex driven of men..… he was still easily embarrassed..… and he still had his innocence, sweet, loving nature and a more subdued genki spirt. And, just thinking about being in the company of Tohru, someone who had much the same spirit and mind as himself, during a detailed discussion of sexual skills was enough to make him faint in horror.

Stepping out of the shower, he made his way to the twin bed on one side of his room. Crawling under the covers, he found a comfortable position and almost immediately he was asleep.

He was home..… after all that touring he was finally home.

The only thought on Shuichi's mind was getting home to Eiri. It didn't matter if Eiri yelled at him or made him sit still until he was through with whatever he was working on..…he just had to see his face, hear his voice.

He was home in no time at all.

Entering the house he noticed that everything was dark. He went to Yuki's office but it was empty..…quietly he searched each room until he came to their bedroom.

That when he heard them..…cries of pleasure.

Eiri..… his Eiri..… was having sex with someone in their bedroom.

He wanted to run..…the tears were already pouring down his face..…but for some strange reason he had to see it to really believe it was happening.

He quietly opened the bedroom door..…inside two familiar bodies entwined in lust filled his vision. One was that of his love, the one who truly owned his heart and soul.

The other was that of someone that he never would have expected..…someone who he thought was his friend, mentor, and god..…

Sakuma Ryuichi.

Before he could stop himself he screamed in pain..…making the figures on the bed stop and turn.

He didn't give them time to react though..…he ran…ran as fast as he could.

Thoughts filling his mind..…actions taking over his body.

He still had his duffle bag full of clothes and other essential items.

He went to an ATM and emptied his rather large account.

He brought a train ticket to the country..…away from Tokyo..…away from Kyoto.

Away from his heart..…his soul..…his love.

Shuichi woke with a start. His heart was racing and burning with indescribable pain.

Why? After all this time..…why..… that memory?

He was stronger now..… he had confidence now..… he truly loved and understood himself.

Or did he?

Quickly he got up and mentally shook himself.

Looking in the mirror above his dresser, he stared at his reflection. "Shuichi, get a hold of yourself" he said.

He was different now.

He had worked long and hard.

Had studied long and hard to become what he was now.

He wouldn't be so easily broken again… not again.

He had changed from the 20 year old lovesick fool he had been..… even though in his heart he still cared deeply for his former lover.

He had learned a lot about himself since that stormy night..… most importantly how to love and have confidence in himself.

He was not going to be broken again..…. He was stronger now.

TBC?

Sooo, what did you think? Should I continue or not? Plus… any reviews, comments, or flames are more than welcomed*