Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking Away ❯ Seeing through the masks ( Chapter 3 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Gravitation is not mine..… I would own a harem of sexy men if it where.

Fruits Basket is not mine….. Kyou would be my own personal sex kitten if it were.

*** First of all..… I'm sorry it took so long to update..… I went on vacation for three weeks and then when I come home I get the most awful virus. Too start I'm looking at Ryuichi at first… then moving on to Shuichi. Again it will be kind of sad. I do want to warn you that Shuichi will have had numerous lovers during his three years away from Yuki soooo….. he will probuly seem kinda….. hmmm, slutty to some maybe? In my storyline it's been two months since chapter 2..… I'm moving through time kind of fast but the timeline will slow down after this chapter.

*Hope passes out chocolate pocky* I want also want to say thanks so much for the wonderful reviews, you guys rock!!! Expecially a big thank you to Lady Jam and Yui Miyamoto for inspiring me to work on my Yuki/Tohma/Shuichi story that I will post after finishing Breaking Away. Thank you both for your inspiration and willingness to discuss things with me through emails.

Pocky for all of you!!! Thank you all so much for reviewing… someone said that Yuki Eiri was kinda OOC… yeah.. I was kinda was going on the manga Yuki Eiri… he cried over Shuichi a few times in volumes 8-12 of the manga… *not that it was Shu-chan's fault* Yuki was being a prick. Thank you for all the reviews… it helps keep me pumped… hopefully I'll have chapter 4 out soon!!!

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Chapter 3: Seeing through the masks

An elaborate building near NG studios…..

A brown haired man sits alone in the lavish living room. He owned the entire top floor of this building and had turned it into an enormous two-story apartment.

Most people would be amazed to know that this man had invested a considerable amount of his wealth into different companies..… gaining him an even larger fortune than he had acquired as the lead singer of Nittle Grasper.

Not that he really got any pleasure out of being wealthy. Money, fame, power, the idea of being an idol and sex god had never ever really made him happy.

In fact, the happiest time in his life started almost five years ago when he met a certain pretty, pink haired young man who looked up to him more than anyone in the world. The night he met Shuichi, he had also found friendship, peace, contentment, acceptance, love and so many other different things.

He had, in his eyes, found his soul mate.

He soon found out that the boy was taken but that hadn't stopped him from forming a strong friendship with his sweet Shu. Being with Shuichi was heaven and the pink haired boy himself was an angel. In the months to come he had found that his first impression of the boy was not just. The beautiful singer of Bad Luck had seen through all the happy masks that he had worn over the years and even more surprising Shuichi had accepted the real Ryuichi wholeheartly.

Shuichi was perfect.

It was funny that Yuki Eiri and he..… who both loved Shuichi more than anything.. … where the ones to hurt Shuichi the most.

Yes, it had been unintentional.

But, it had happened, Shuichi secretly left without a word and both Yuki Eiri's world and his were destroyed.

The masks were back in place on both Yuki Eiri's face and his. Both their lives lived for temporary pleasure and both knowing that nothing in this world brought them pleasure

anymore.

After all..… Shuichi was gone.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*

Shuichi couldn't breath.

Doubled over laughing, tears streaming down his face, arms holding his ribs tight and eyes beholding the sight before him.

Kyou Sohma was shaking "Hell, No!!! There's nothing you could do that would make me wear this girly piece of shit. If you want someone to wear it then put it on that Damn rat!!" He yelled at Ayame.

Kyo looked like he was wearing something out of the "Pirates of the Caribbean" movie that Shuichi recently saw with Haru. Kyou's shirt was in the poet's style that consisted of tons of lace and long flowing sleeves. To top that off, Ayame had produced a velvet vest of purple, skintight, black pants and knee high, leather boots. Shuichi mussed to himself that it was truly an interesting sight to behold the hot-tempered cat of the zodiac dressed this way.

`Really' thought Shuichi, `Kyou should have seen this coming, especially since Yuki Sohma and Tohru's wedding would be taking place next weekend'.

It was months ago that Ayame declared that only a genius like him should make the clothes for the inner circle of the Sohma family.

Ayame stated that his genius could not only create all the clothes for the inner circle, Shuichi, and the bride and groom. And this was why Kyou stood dressed in something that looked like it could come off the cover of a romance novel.…. Shuichi laughed at the thought of Kyou acting like that male model Fabio.

"Like hell I'm wearing this.…. " Yelled Kyou while grabbing a laughing Aya.

"Come on, Kyou-kun, you look really sweet with that lace." Was supplied by his fiancé Kagura Sohma.

"No..… I said Hell, No!!! There's no way I'm letting this damn snake dress he up like some girl." Kyou's voice increased in volume with each word.

Shuichi decided that for his health he would stay put in his little corner..… if Kyou saw his reaction to Ayame's "outfit"..… well..…he would be killed to say the least.

That and he didn't want to laugh too much because he still hadn't seen what he would be wearing.

Time began to pass quickly and Shuichi assumed that Aya was saving him for last. Shuichi sighed. Ayame seem to think of him as his own personal doll that he could dress up and he liked to pay attention to every detail of Shuichi's appearance. Shuichi guessed that he should be flattered, after all, the only other person Aya lavished this much attention on was Tohru. Aya seemed to think of them both as his personal muses.

But, Tohru and Shuichi were very different to Ayame in a lot of other ways. After all, Tohru was not an occasional lover like he was..…

Ayame didn't know and study every inch of Tohru's naked flesh..… after and before making love to it. And, Tohru didn't know how very talented those hands of Aya's were.

**Flashback**

It was funny how Aya and he had become on and off lovers three months ago.

Mine had been away visiting her parents and Ayame was depressed. It just so happened that after a week of Mine being away Shuichi had to have a private fitting for his graduation suit that Aya had insisted on making him. Everything was going quite well when suddenly Aya asked Shuichi about his past.

Funny as it sounds.…. None of the other Sohma's had openly asked Shuichi about his past. They had always believed that he would tell them when "he" was ready..… even though they had accepted him as family as soon as they met him and had done so very much for him. They had never asked.

Because of this, Ayame's question had completely taken him by surprise.

He told Aya everything..… and Aya simply listened.

Then Ayame did something that completely floored Shuichi.…. He talked about his family, his beloved brother, and his love for Mine.

He admitted to Shuichi that he was not able to tell Mine how he felt… his fear of rejection from her strong..… and his how his physical need of her was strong.

Ayame Sohma, who was so confident, was afraid of being rejected because of the curse that ruled his life. And, Ayame had wept and Shuichi had tried his best to comfort him.

They became lovers that night.

Did they love each other in any way that was not as that of good friends and family?

No.

They were just comforting each other from their own insecurities. And, Shuichi was grateful and happy for it.

Aya had been and still was a very gentle and experienced lover and teacher in the area of sex. He was always considerate, understanding, and thorough in his explanations and demonstrations of his "teaching". And, Shuichi had learned a lot from him.…. A lot indeed.

**End flashback**

Shuichi watched as Ayame locked his shop door and closed the blinds.

The man was beautiful.

Silver hair flowing down his back, a tall and slender frame that moved with such grace,

and silver blue eyes that hypothesized you when looking into them.

If Yuki Eiri had been considered to be a sun god in Shuichi eyes then Aya was a moon god.

Beautiful.

Simply beautiful was Ayame.

Shuichi was so busy thinking that he didn't notice that said "beautiful one" had moved to stand beside him. Blinking fast, Shuichi looked into the eyes of the much older man and smiled.…. Maybe they wouldn't be having a fitting for his wedding clothes.…. after all, they were more entertaining things that Aya and he could do.

**End chapter three**

*Whew!!!!!! Finally got this chapter up!!! Sorry it took so long for chapter three.