Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Breaking Away ❯ Chapter 4: "Shuichi, where are you?" ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Disclaimer: Gravitation is not mine..… I would own a harem of sexy men if it where.

Fruits Basket is not mine….. Kyou would be my own personal sex kitten if it were.

*** Once again..… I'm sorry it took so long to update..… I am being a lazy bum. I'm showing everyone what has happened with Hiro since Shuichi left and then moving on to [Shin Sohma]…. Shuichi's other name as you will soon find out.* Again it will be kind of sad at the beginning. In the storyline it's been three days since chapter 3. and everyone is preparing for Sohma Yuki and Honda Tohru's wedding that will take place in a few days time.

*Hope passes out Shu-chan plushies to all her wonderful reviewers.*

Once again I'm truly thankful for all the wonderful reviews and I'm also sorry for taking so long in typing this up again. Thanks again to Lady Jam and I so love "Change of Destiny". If any of you like FF 8… I will be posting a story under that category soon. Thank you all for your support and reviews. Now…. On with the story!!!!***

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Chapter 4: Shuichi, where are you?

[A beach house on the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan.]

Nakano Hiroshi pulled his motorcycle into the garage and walked to the door leading into his beach house.

It was late and he was tired. Noriko, Suguru, Ryuichi, and him were working late at the studio… this wasn't surprising considering that they had a CD to be released. The four of them were hard at work on the new Nittle Grasper release and they had worked some really crazy hours to make sure it was ready in time.

Yes.. He and Suguru were now member of Nittle Grasper. After Shuichi disappeared three years ago… Tohma… or rather Seguichi-san decided he needed to quit the band so that he could "take care of the company and his precious Eiri-san".

`Hum… Seguichi helped Yuki-san alright… he had quickly got involved in a private relationship with the cold bastard that lasted all of two weeks' Hiro thought.

Tohma had quickly found out that Yuki Eiri could never hold any feelings toward him besides that of a brotherly sort and maybe some quickly satisfied lust. Tohma's precious Eiri could never love him the way he wanted… Yuki Eiri's heart belonged completely to another.

It belonged to Shuichi.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

It wasn't long before everyone saw how broken Yuki-san was without the hyper vocalist by his side and… Yuki-san wasn't the only one broken without Shuichi.

It seemed like everyone who knew Shuichi was deeply affected. Sakuma-san seemed to die inside, while everyone else began to fully appreciate the memories of a certain hyper, cheerful, violet-eyed singer.

Hiro sighed and entered the hallway leading to the living room.

`Shuichi…' Hiro wondered how his pink haired idiot friend was doing… what he was doing… and where he was doing it at.

In truth, it hurt.

It hurt not having Shu close to him.

It was no secret that he had loved Shuichi all his life and had never been away from the singer for very long. In fact, he couldn't think of a time he had been away from Shuichi for more than a week since they had met so long ago.

A sweet voice interrupted his thought when it called out to him.

"Hiro, honey… is that you?"

He blinked as his wife called from somewhere, probably the kitchen, in the house.

"Yes, sweetheart." He replied and sat his guitar case by the couch.

He then moved to the kitchen to see his wife of seven months cooking.

"Ayaka, I told you not to worry about cooking anything for me. You should have gone to sleep and let me grab a sandwich." He stated after kissing his beloved wife's forehead.

"I know but, it gave me something to do." she replied. "Why don't you go wash up?"

"Ok, I'll just be a minute…" was all he said while walking toward the living room.

As he made his way through the living room he stopped when his eyes fell on a familiar beautiful face. Slowly he walked to the other side of the living room and picked up a silver picture frame that held a photo of the one who still owed a large part of his heart.

Tears gathered in his eyes as he lovingly caressed the face in the frame.

"You miss him… don't you." A soft voice asked.

"Yes."

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Ayaka kissed her husband's shoulder and walked away… she understood all to well the power that the young man in the picture had over her husband. She herself had cherished her growing friendship with the genki vocalist of Bad Luck. Ayaka just hoped that wherever he was… that he was okay.

Hiro placed the frame back on top of his wife's piano and looked at the shining face of his best friend.

This time the tears did fall.

"Shuichi, where are you…"

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~* ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Shuichi walked quickly down a path leading away from the University music's department and toward the parking lot. He was late and that was not like him at all… well maybe it had been… but he had changed that when he came here three years ago.

Shuichi's mind was filled to the brim this cool Wednesday morning.

Sohma Yuki and Tohru's wedding was to be held that coming weekend and he still had a lot to do before then… they all did. He wondered briefly how Hiro and Ayaka were doing.

`Argghhh, there you go again… reminding yourself of the past.' He thought to himself.

`How much do you want to torture yourself?'

~~~*~~~*~~~

Shuichi was pulled out of his thoughts by someone calling his name… well… his adopted name anyway. It was the name he received when he was given by Sohma Akito almost three years ago.

"Shin!!! Shin Sohma, wait up!!!" was supplied by a very out of breath Sohma Uo.

The pretty blonde ran towards him and upon reaching him doubled over to catch her breath.

"Damn it but you're fast sometimes." Huffed Uo as she tried her best to regain her breathing.

"Uo… what are you doing here?" he asked with one beautiful arched eyebrow.

"I'm surprised that your overprotective husband let you leave the Honke… and much more surprised that you left with so much work left before the wedding." He supplied while smirking at her.

"Whatever..." she stated. "We need you to go to Ayame's and pick up her dress." Replied the former Yankee. "I was going to get it but, Aya wanted you to come… he said he had some last minute fittings for you."

`Last minute fittings my eye' Shuichi thought.

"Uo, what about Hatori? I have to go back to the clinic…" he stated.

"Already thought of that… he said for you to take all the time you needed. After all it is Tohru's wedding we're talking about" the blonde said.

"Well then… I guess I'm heading over there now." He said.

"Thanks Shin!!!" replied the blonde before turning and heading in the other direction.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Shuichi drove to Ayame's shop wondering if he was really going to try on his clothes this time or not. He could never really tell when Aya was going to turn into a seducer, so he never knew what was in store for him.

He smiled when he thought of the wedding outfit that Ayame had produced for him.

It was very traditional in style and beautifully made.

It had a long traditional kimono styled coat that reached past his knees. This was in red with embroidery of Sakura blossoms on the long sleeves… the belt and undershirt where patterned and of a matching color of the coat. The pants were made of black silk and were comfortably fitted to his body stopping just below the ankle. Ayame had also produced black silk covered slippers. All in all… it was a rather dressed up version of Ayame's wardrobe… in that it was similar to the long robe and pants that the silver haired man usually wore.

Shuichi pulled into the parking lot closest to Ayame's and climbed out of the car.

He walked swiftly to the shop and upon entering was greeted by the cheerful form of Mine.

"Shin, hello, I have the dress and your clothes right here..." stated the cute brunette assistant to Ayame.

"Ayame was called to his parent's house at the last minute and had to leave…" she stated.

She handed him various boxes and helped him take everything to the car and before he drove off she kissed his cheek telling him to make sure and bring some pretty girls that she could dress up with him next time. Shuichi almost laughed.

Driving toward the Honke he began to wonder again how everything was in Tokyo. He had keep up with all the music news and was surprised when Seguichi Tohma quit Nittle Grasper after he left. He was even more surprised that Hiro and Suguru were noe currently part of Nittle Grasper.

`Hiro…' he thought.

It was so tempting to call his former best friend. He missed talking to him but he didn't want to trouble Hiro anymore. He had troubled Hiro enough to last a lifetime.

He also wondered about Sakuma-san. In the last few photographs his idol looked so much older… Shuichi couldn't believe the difference. He had always thought that his idol was ageless. He questioned himself with the thought that if his idol looked so bad what did [he] looked like.

`Okay Shu stop your train of thought.' He thought to himself.

He pulled into the drive of the main gates that lead into the Honke with that one final question anyway.

`Yuki, what do you look like now?'

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

Chapter four is finished!!! Yahoo!!!

To get a better idea of Shuichi's outfit go to

Haruka Sena's website. If you don't know about her… she's an awesome graphic artist who does Gravitation doujinshi. The site is in Japanese but it's easy to figure out where her Gravitation pictures are. The picture of Shuichi in the traditional outfit is there… she is awesome… so go checkout the website.