Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Kin no Shuichi ❯ That Sweet Lil Badonkadonk ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Kin no Shuichi Written by:Chochowilliams Disclaimer:I do not own Gravitationor the characters from it.  I do not make any money from the writing of this story. Summary:  Things were good.  Or so Shuichi thought, but one mistake by Eiri could throw everything they’ve worked so heard for out the window. Chapter Summary:  Eiri comes home to a sweet little surprise Warning:M/M, romance, angst, OOC-ness, language, Shuichi/Eiri, implied Eiri/oc, implied Shuichi/oc Insert:“honky tonk badonkadonk” by Trace Atkins A/N:  Thank you to fahaar, Acherona, 0928soubi at docomo.ne.jp for taking the extra five seconds to review.   +---+---+---+   Chapter 3: That Sweet Lil’ Badonkadonk   As soon as he emerged from the elevator, he could hear it.  “What the fuck?”  Heaving a disgusted sigh, Eiri dug out his keys as he marched the short distance to the condo he shared with his long time boyfriend.  Why Shuichi could not listen to his music at a decent level was beyond him.  The brat was only twenty-two but at this rate, hearing loss was just around the corner.  If the person besides you could hear every lyric emanating from your ipod, the volume was too high.  This concept apparently never made it through Shuichi’s thick skull.  Of course, that did not surprise Eiri.   Eiri pulled up short when the door swung open just as he went to slip his key into the lock.  A scowl crossed his face.  He growled.  That damned brat!  He left the door open!  He swore Shuichi would forget his head if it wasn’t attached to his neck.  But then again, it wasn’t like this was the first time and it wasn’t likely to be the last.  There was always the option of taking Shuichi’s key away, but that would only cause more problems and would not solve the current problem of keeping the door locked.  With a light sigh, Eiri stepped into the condo and shut the door behind him, making sure to lock it.  It always seemed to be one thing after another.  He tossed his keys, wallet and cellphone into the container sitting on the table by the front door.  Shrugging out of his jacket, he hung it up in the closet and switched his shoes for his house slippers.   As he walked out of the foyer and stepped around the corner, he stopped dead.  There in the middle of the living room, dancing idiotically, albeit a bit sensuously, around the coffee table and using his hair brush as a microphone was Shuichi.  Other than the smallest, tightest pair of shorts he had ever seen, his pink haired baka was covered in nothing but sweat that glistened across his lithe, toned body.  The erotic sight had Eiri’s pants feeling a little on the tight side.   But what the hell is he listening to?   …swing along Got it goin’ on Like Donkey Kong And whoo-wee Shut my mouth, slap your grandma There outta be a law Get the sheriff on the phone Lord have mercy, how’s she even get them britches on That honky tonk badonkadonk   “’Lord have mercy’ is right.”   Shuichi spun around with a startled gasp, clasping his hands around his neck.  The brush clattered to the floor.  “Yuki!”   “Baka what are you doing?”   “…Uh…well…you see…”   Crossing the Great Room, Eiri turned off the stereo and then turned to face a fiercely blushing Shuichi.  He raked his gaze lustfully down his singer’s scantily clad body.  “And just what are you wearing?”  Or not as the case may be.   “Huh?”  Shuichi blinked blankly.  He gazed down at himself.  “Aah!”  He had completely forgotten that he was basically in what amounted to as his underwear.  God, how embarrassing!  Not that Eiri hasn’t seen it all thousands of times by now, but still.  “Oh, uhm, well…”  His face as red as a tomato, Shuichi gazed up at his lover through lowered lashes.  “Do you…like it?” he asked.  He twirled to give Eiri a better view.   Eiri let his gaze roam over his lover.  His pants became that much more snug.  “Come here,” he barked.  His voice was thick and did not sound like his own.  How can someone who seems so innocent play the vixen and get him so horny?   Shuichi danced out of Eiri’s reach, laughing, “Uh uh!”   “Damned brat,” Eiri growled.   Giggling, Shuichi shook his head and continued to dance away from an advancing Eiri.  His eyes flashed mischievously.   Not looking were he was going, Shuichi tripped over the end table.  With a yelp, he flailed his arms as he tumbled over backwards.  He landed sprawled flat on his back.   Eiri took the opportunity to pounce.   Shuichi’s squeals soon turned to moans as he was tasted and teased and played with late into the evening.   ---TBC---   A/N:  How was it?  Short I know, but they all are.  Don’t they make the sweetest couple?