Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Musings ❯ To the Limit ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Author: shake_it_buddy
Fandom: Gravitation
Rating: NC-17, YAOI

Warnings: Majo~r OOC and my usual lousy attempts at humour *sighs* -.-;

Disclaimer: I forgot to write one in the first chapter, so here goes: I don't own anything related to Gravitation except the first two volumes of the manga.

Author's Notes: Ok, here's the next chapter! I apologise once more for the "little" mistake I made in the last part… God, I don't think I'll ever live it down. *sighs*

Anyways, I'm not going to write about a lovemaking-session that'll go on for hours at an end, but hopefully it'll still be OK. Enough of this! On with the story! ^_^

To the Limit

Yuki stared at Shuichi with a blank look on his face. Blinked, then stared some more. Shuichi looked nervously at him, waiting for a reaction from his lover. Yuki drew a deep breath and then said exactly what was on his mind.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

Shuichi flinched at the sudden harsh words but managed to steel himself.

"Y-you heard me! That's what the clerk told me!"

Yuki still looked fairly disbelieving at his lover, but as he saw the embarrassed, yet determined, look in his eyes, he understood that he wasn't joking. There wasn't any problem for him to do it, he loved Shuichi deeply after all, the problem was that it was soon three in the morning and he had a book to finish.

Sitting in his office this early in the morning wasn't difficult, all he did was, after all, sit. But now he was required to make love to Shuichi, twice an hour until nine in the morning?!

`This is crazy!' he thought irritated. He looked down at Shuichi who seemed to be sweating slightly. Was it warm in the room or was he running a fever? He brought his hand to Shuichi's forehead and lifted up his long bangs, revealing his face. Shuichi's cheeks had a pink tint to them, his breath was slightly laboured and his eyes looked almost teary, yet different. In other words, Shuichi looked like he was getting more and more aroused by the minute.

Shuichi swallowed at the contact of Yuki's hand on his forehead. The material of his pants felt really weird, clingy and massaging, especially around the area of his… Shuichi's blushed even more. Yuki removed his hand and he leaned after it, wanting as much contact from his lover as possible.

Yuki drew Shuichi into his arms and gave him a slight kiss on his lips. Shuichi's lips proved to be hungry and the kiss grew deeper by each passing second. Shuichi gasped for air as they parted and was soon pulled back for another kiss. Their tongues met inside Shuichi's mouth, battling for control. Yuki caressed his little lover's nipples through the top he wore, twisting them slightly until they stood hard at attention.

Yuki backed Shuichi to the couch, going slowly as not to interrupt the kiss-session. Shuichi looked surprised at Yuki as his taller lover pushed him down onto the couch.

`When did we get to the couch?' he thought absentmindedly, but soon forgot about it as Yuki pulled up his shirt and started nibbling at his chest. Yuki licked and bit Shuichi's nipples, revelling in the slight mewls and sighs that his lover made. He switched his attention to the other nipple and continued pleasuring Shuichi.

Shuichi felt the caresses not only on his chest, but in his pants as well. The material hugged and pulled at his erect cock, making him moan and writhe. Yuki nipped his way down to his naval, and there he stopped. Shuichi looked down at him in confusion.

"What's wrong?" he asked. Yuki's eyebrows met in a frown.

"How am I supposed to get your pants off?" he asked annoyed. He tried tugging at them, but they wouldn't budge and he could find neither zipper nor button. "How am I supposed to enter you if I can't get `em off?!"

Shuichi blushed at the question. To tell the truth, he hadn't thought about it either.

"Umm, maybe it opens at the back?" he suggested tentatively. Yuki nodded slightly and lifted himself up from his lover so that Shuichi could turn around. Shuichi turned over so that he lay on his stomach, biting his lip to prevent any sound from escaping his lips. The pants were still constricted around his dick. He shivered slightly as Yuki began to feel and examine the pants for an opening.

"Here, I think I found something." Yuki muttered slightly to himself, slightly to Shuichi, who tried looking over his shoulder at what his lover was doing with his bum.

The seams at the bottom of the pants were designed so that the seme was to pull at them and a tear would appear above the area of the uke's… hole. Yuki felt himself blush.

`What kind of people make these things?' he couldn't stop asking himself. Then a thought struck him. He grabbed Shuichi by his hips and flipped him over, ignoring the voiced protest of his lover. He discovered similar seams where the fly should have been. Without hesitation he ripped them open as well, letting Shuichi's dick out of its textile prison. Shuichi couldn't help but yelp as cold air washed over his sensitive organ.

Yuki pulled back slightly. Shuichi was a true sight for sore eyes. He lay there with his legs spread and his arms above his head. His face was flushed and he was panting slightly. As Yuki reached out to touch Shuichi's erection, Shuichi's eyes shut close with pleasure and moans begun to flow from his lips. Yuki stroked the hard staff with even strokes, watching as precum began to gather at the tip. He bent down and lapped at the head, enjoying the taste of Shuichi's own essence.

Shuichi moaned loudly as Yuki took the entire head into his mouth. The warmth around him was almost too much. Spindly fingers of pleasure spread all over his body, making him writhe at the sensations.

`Oh no, I'm about to come!' he thought, and reached down and gently pulled Yuki's head away from his erection. Yuki raised an eyebrow at him.

"Please, Yuki. I want it now!" Shuichi pleaded helplessly at his lover, still overcome by the intense pleasure of his lover's mouth. Yuki gave an almost smile at his clearly aroused lover and reached behind a pillow for a tube of lube that he just knew was there.

He squirted some onto his fingers and asked for Shuichi to flip over once again. Shuichi obeyed and lifted his ass slightly, eager for what was about to happen. He sighed slightly in delight as he felt Yuki's fingers probe at his entrance.

Yuki carefully pushed one finger inside of his lover, slightly moving it around. Then, he gasped as he felt Shuichi's fingers reach unzip his pants and wrap themselves around his hardness. He grunted in pleasure as his lover pulled at his length. Their eyes met over Shuichi's shoulder. He felt himself harden even more as he noticed that Shuichi was smirking at him.

"You're such a tease." He scolded him with a slight smirk of his own. As a small punishment, he entered a second finger into his lover, making scissor-motions so as to stretch him.

Shuichi gasped as a second finger was inserted. Finally, his patience wore thin and he tugged almost violently at Yuki's dick, growling for him to hurry.

Yuki complied and stroked some lube onto his cock before positioning himself at Shuichi's entrance. He reached around Shuichi and stroked at his member as he sank the head into his lover's depths.

The tightness and heat was overwhelming. He gasped at Shuichi's walls gripped his erection; it was all he could do to prevent himself from thrusting all the way into Shuichi. Shuichi bit his lip at the pain of his lover entering him. Yuki felt enormous! He waited another moment before pushing back slightly with his hips. Yuki stroked his hands along Shuichi's sides, wanting for him to relax as much as possible.

"Yuki, I, ah! 'm ready!" Shuichi managed to gasp. Yuki brought his hands to Shuichi's hips and started to thrust in long even strokes, making Shuichi quiver each time he brushed his magical gland inside of him.

"Ah! God, Yuki, please! Go faster!" Shuichi moaned at his blond lover. Yuki merely grunted in reply and grasped Shuichi's hips harder as he began to slam into him, completely forgetting the rest of the world.

"Nnh! Yuki! You feel so good! Fuck me harder! Anh, AH!" Shuichi almost howled as Yuki complied with his request. Yuki felt himself starting to lose control. Quickly he reached underneath Shuichi and started to stroke him in time to his thrusts.

"You like that?" he growled as he thrust his hips in a particular angle, hitting Shuichi's pleasure spot with each thrust. He could feel each twist of Shuichi's inner muscles on his dick as he moved inside of him. Shuichi was moaning in complete abandon, Yuki could tell he was about to come, and sped up his strokes. "You wanna come, baby?"

Shuichi mewled helplessly as Yuki's deep, aroused voice sent jolts down his spine, adding to the sensation of the hard cock slamming into him from behind. Suddenly, all of the heat rushed down to his dick and his moans turned into screams without him being aware of it.

"Yes! Oh, God! I'm gonna… AAH! Yesss! Aaah!"

Yuki felt Shuichi's cock twist and spurt it's release into his fist. Shuichi's inner walls clamped down onto his dick, taking him over the edge.

"Oh, yes…" he hissed, his orgasm much quieter, but just as pleasurable as Shuichi's.

He managed to keep his body poised above Shuichi's, careful not to crush him under his weight. He bent down and kissed Shuichi behind his ear and whispered softly:

"You OK?"

Shuichi turned sleepily towards him and nodded. He stretched up and gave Yuki a peck on his cheek. Then he pecked his lips, and soon, the innocent kiss wasn't so innocent anymore. Yuki managed to break the contact of their lips to get some air and looked incredulously at his pink-haired lover.

"What's the matter with you? We just did it!" Suddenly, a thought hit him and he reached underneath Shuichi. To his surprise he felt that Shuichi still had an erection. Shuichi moaned at the contact and rubbed his rump at Yuki where they were still connected.

`He's actually hard and wants to do it AGAIN?!'

Yuki looked at him in something akin to horror.

"What? Don't you remember that we have to do it twice an hour? You promised that you would do it!" Shuichi reminded him with a slight frown.

"Well, yes, I remember. But can't I get some time to rest at least?" Yuki attempted to calm his horny lover. Shuichi sighed a bit disappointedly.

"Well, OK. Just a short break then." He added chirpily, eyes twinkling.

Yuki thanked whatever gods there were for his allowed respite and pulled out of Shuichi, or at least he tried to. He found to his utter terror that he was somehow stuck.

"What's wrong?" Shuichi asked and looked curiously at his lover. "Why don't you pull out?"

"I can't." Yuki swallowed heavily. `Nothing good is gonna come out of this.' He thought nervously. Meanwhile Shuichi was attempting to look between his legs at where they were joined, but all he could see was either Yuki's stomach when e looked across his back, and his own package when he looked underneath himself.

`Hmm, what if I try to look from the side?' the singer mused and started twisted his body in an attempt to see the "problem".

"Ouch! What are you doing?!" Yuki cried in alarm and gripped Shuichi's hips firmly to make him stay still. When Shuichi had started turning he had pulled at Yuki's still withheld penis, causing the distressed writer quite a lot of pain. Yuki looked down at were they were joined and scrutinized the spot. It was almost too crazy to be true, but it seemed that the pants had somehow gotten stuck onto him as they'd gotten stuck onto Shuichi!

`Oh no…'

As he tried to think of a solution Shuichi had started to lose his patience.

`Why wont he let me take a look?' he thought sulkily. `Hmpf, can't even withdraw properly. Fine, I'll do it FOR him!'

With that thought in mind he reached behind his back and grabbed Yuki's dick in a firm grip and pulled HARD.

Amazingly enough, the pants let go of it with a soft, squishy *pop* and at the same time, the pants let go of Shuichi! Shuichi slid the pants of with various hoots of joy, waving the pants around like a flag.

"Yuki! They came off! Hahahahaaa! No more sex-pants! Woo-… ara? Yuki? What's the matter?"

Shuichi watched as Yuki calmly stood, and expressionlessly went to the bathroom and locked the door. What was heard after the door had been closed were the most hideous, sulphur-fuming curses that Shuichi had ever heard.

~*~*~*~

Later on when Yuki had managed to calm down, that was to say, four days later, the two lovebirds were once again gathered in the living room. Yuki glared at Shuichi as he squirmed on the spot where he was standing. Shuichi dared a glance at the more-than-slightly-peeved writer, and tried to think of something to say, however, Yuki beat him to it.

"Where've you been staying?" he asked in a would-be calm tone if it hadn't been for the glare he was directing at the shivering singer.

"At Hiro's place… Are you all right, Yuki?"

`Considering I almost got my dick ripped off, yes, I'm quite fine and dandy, thank you.' Yuki thought as he directed an even more venomous glare at Shuichi.

"Please Yuki, say something!" Shuichi pleaded.

"Hn." `There, happy?' Yuki thought crankily.

Shuichi bit his lip to prevent himself from giving in to the temptation of grabbing Yuki by the collar and force him to spit out another word or two, be it a curse or not!

"Yuki, I just wanted to say that, I'm sorry about what happened and… Is he, umm, is your," he blushed and gulped, "little buddy, OK?"

Yuki almost smirked at the blushing idiot. Was this really the same guy that had practically thrown himself at him a couple of days ago, begging for him to screw him without a moment's hesitation?

"Ch'. You're impossible." He muttered. "Come here, Shu-chan."

The man that he loved more than anyone in this world pulled Shuichi into a hug, and suddenly, it was all OK. He smiled shyly and put his arms around Yuki's neck, closing in for a kiss, but was prevented by two fingers at his lips. He looked questionally at him.

"Just one thing, from now on, you don't go clubbing anywhere without me, you here me?" Yuki said while pinning him down with those golden-hazel coloured eyes. Shuichi blushed a bit and nodded with a shy smile. Yuki's eyes softened at the sight of innocent acceptance and leaned in for the much longed-for kiss.

Shuichi smiled around Yuki's lips. He reminded himself to thank Hiro for his help with getting Yuki to out with him. He giggled slightly as Yuki's hands brushed across his lower stomach.

`I wonder where he got those pants from though?' he thought, but it was soon forgotten, for Yuki had just swept him into his arms and carried him off to the bedroom.

~*~*~*~

A few hours later, in another part of town, a man received an SMS containing the message:

"It worked! It worked! It worked! He said he'd take me out next Saturday!

Thank you, you're the best, Hiro-chan!"

As he finished reading he gave the phone to his companion with a smirk. When his friend finished reading his smirk grew even wider.

"Damn it! I can't believe your plan actually worked!"

"There, there. It's not so bad. Are you going to keep your promise?" Hiroshi asked his friend, who turned his chin up in the air with an air of immense pride.

"Of course I will! Who do you think I am?"

Hiro chuckled slightly at his friend's bad mood at losing the bet, and put his arm around his shoulder.

"No offence, just making sure that out deal still stands. So, I guess someone will be dressed in drag tonight, eh?"

"Hmpf, why are you always humiliating me?"

"Humiliating? Not at all, sweetheart, not at all. In fact, in due time, I think that you'll be enjoying yourself too, Fuji-chan." Hiroshi grinned seductively at the green-haired youth who blushed to the roots of his dyed hair.

"Stop calling me that!" Fujisaki cried, but to no avail, since Hiro simply chuckled and kissed him on the cheek.

"Come on, Fuji-chan, let's see if we can find you one of those nurse-uniforms!"

"Hentai!"

OWARI?

Author's notes: Anyone still there? *peers out of the screen* ^.^; OK, so this is what I came up with. I'm sorry about the silly ending of Yuki's and Shuichi's sex-scene, but I just couldn't help myself! ^_^; I'm not going to write any follow-up with HiroxFuji, I'm only into YukixShuichi and slightly TatsuhaxRyuichi. Sorry if they seemed to be too OOC… And I also feel sorry for Yuki and his… "thing". *blush*

Yuki: Sorry? Then why did you write it?

shake_it_buddy: Ehehehe, `cause I felt like it? ^.^;

Yuki: Ch', stupid woman…

*Coughs* Anyway! If anyone like it, drop me a line! ^_^

Till next time! Tootles! /// shake_it_buddy