Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ One More Time ❯ Chapter 1

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

DISLAIMER: As much as I wish I did own the gorgeous characters of Gravitation…sadly…I do not…I'm just borrowing the characters.
 
WARNING: Yaoi and lemon! If you don't like it look away! As for the rest, ENJOY!
 
 
A / N: This is my very first fan fic, my very first yaoi, and my very first lemon…
I guess you can call me a virgin…(*cough *)…writer that is! ; )
LoL. `neway please feel free to send me corrections, suggestions and what simply sucked…Thanks!
 
 
One More Time
 
 
He looked down fondly at his pale skinned, pink haired lover, ultimately regretting having to break from his warm embrace.
 
“Brat, get off.” he growled as he pushed Shuichi off of him.
 
“Eiri!” the young singer moaned as he sat up in the king sized bed.
 
“Where are you going?”
 
The writer easily rolled out of the bed not wanting to explain to his lover that he was more than a week behind his due date on his next romantic novel and his publisher was more than eager to chew him out for it. He grabbed the closest pair of jeans draped on door and ventured out into his office.
 
He started up his laptop and proceeded to finish his last chapter in his book. As he sat down with fingers out stretched to type the first word he heard a scream from the bedroom.
 
“Eeeiiiirrriiii!” Shuichi screeched.
 
Eiri sighed.
 
“What is it?” he yelled back, half annoyed and half concerned, but mostly annoyed.
 
“Come I need you! Now!” Shuichi called to him
 
What ever it is it had better be good because he damn sure knew better than to interrupt him when he is working. He walked out of his office and down the hallway back to the room. As he came to the entrance of the room he raised a golden eyebrow at the mess of clothes all over the room, which a moment ago could have passed for tidy. He leaned against the frame of the door he observed the full extent of the disaster.
 
“What is it?” he growled.
 
“Eiri, tonight our manager K wants us to meet this American band to do like a “collaborated concert” or something like that he said, and this band seemed like REALLY big news, I mean it isn't like we're not `cause everybody knows our band, but I'm nervous and ….I JUST DOINT KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!” The singer explained in one breath as he leaned against the wall imitating his partner's position on the door.
 
Eiri pushed off the frame of the door and in three long strides made his way across the room and directly in front of Shuichi. Pushing a long blonde stand of hair from his face he came closer to Shuichi until he was able to feel his lover's smooth chest rising and falling in a steady rhythm against his own bare chest.
 
Looking up at Eiri, Shuichi could definitely tell that he was pissed off by the way his blue eyes pierced his skin.
 
In a low and deathly voice the writer looked down at the smaller man and asked
 
“Is that that the shit you interrupted me from my work to tell me about?”.
 
Almost instantly his lover fell in a heap against him and burst into tears.
 
“Eiri I'm so sorry! I didn't know you were working, I'm really sorry, I should have known, but -”
 
Eiri bent down and fiercely kissed his lover to shut him up, before he went on with another one of his long ramblings. Pushing Shuichi against the wall, Eiri pulled away and of course, the kiss did the trick, because his spouse was now speechless which was rare.
 
He looked down into his lovers deep violet eyes and brushed a tear away from his check. Almost instantly, his anger about being interrupted from work was melted away as he proceeded to explore his lover's body with his mouth.
 
“Eiri, I know your busy and -” before Shuichi could finish his sentence a deep moan escaped from the singer as the writer's tongue passed across the sensitive flesh at the base of his neck.
 
“Fine, if you want me to go.” the writer teased and pulled away proceeding to leave.
 
With surprising strength Shuichi pushed his lover onto the mess of clothes on the bed and straddled his lover.
 
“Don't you dare leave me.” Shuichi giggled into the blonde's ear.
 
This time it was a moan that escaped the writer lips as he felt the hot tongue of his younger lover run across his exposed left nipple. He laced his hand through the pink hair of his lover, as he gave the same attention the right nipple. Shuichi looked up at his lover and saw him slide his eyes close in obvious pleasure. But his real reward came when he started to travel lower and his lover's body began to wreathe in anticipation to what came next.
 
Suddenly Eiri's eyes opened wide. He felt like he was losing his handle on this situation. With ease the writer flipped the singer on his back and engaged him in a fiery kiss. The small pink- haired man moaned into the kiss and cupped his lover's soft ass. In return Eiri expertly used his hands to exploit every sensual weakness on his loves body.
 
Almost instantly he felt his lover's hardness push against his stomach fiercer than ever. With his left hand he slid it down his lover's body pushing into his pajama bottoms and his lover's tight shorts until he reached his goal. At this point the singer's body was quivering, especially now since Eiri began to fondle his aching cock smearing his pre- cum over him. The writer used his right hand to reach into the nightstand and grab the bottle of lube that was ALWAYS kept handy.
 
The writer removed his hand from the singer's body and sat up. Shuichi was about to protest to the lost contact when he felt his lover's hands slide both his pajama and his shorts down his legs and tossed them onto the floor with the other pile of clothes he left there. In return he passed his hand over the enlarged bulge in his lovers jeans making Eiri moan.
 
He unbuttoned his lover's jeans and watched as his Eiri's cock spring from it. He pushed the dark jeans off of Eiri's well-defined legs. With both of them naked now the writer allowed the singer to push him flat onto the bed. He immediately jolted back up. He reached behind him to find the culprit, which caused the sharp jab in his back. None to his surprise he found one of his lover's shoes on the bed hidden under a shirt. Ordinarily he would have yelled at him for his carelessness but the ache in his body and his lover's passionate eyes was the only thing he could pay attention to.
 
Shuichi looked up amused as he heard the blonde man let out a growl and throw his shoe across the room. Getting back to business with his love back under him, he continued to finish what he originally started. With his tongue picking up where he left off he dipped his tongue into the older man's navel and heard him give a sigh. As he continued down ward soft, dark, golden curls awaited him but he continued down to his destination.
 
As he reached Eiri's hard cock a devilish smiled spread across his face. It was very rare when he had control so he was going to take advantage of it. Shuichi snaked out his tongue and flicked over the slit of Eiri's cock. Instantly his lover's hip bucked against him, but he continued downward to his lover's balls. He nuzzled both balls, being extra gentle. Once he felt his lover relaxing under him he nipped at his left ball and then took the entire ball into his mouth. After working his tongue he repeated on the right side.
 
When he looked up at the writer he noticed that his eyes were once again shut and pulsing with pleasure. He took this time to take his lovers raging hard on into his mouth ignoring the fact that he was also on the verge of release. He took the writers cock as far as it would go into his mouth and used his tongue to run down the under side of his cock. Moving his head up and down in slow deliberate motions to make the most out of every movement. It wasn't long before his lover's seed filled his mouth. He tried to swallow as much and as fast as he could but some of his lover's essence managed to escape from the corners of his mouth.
 
Shuichi felt Eiri's hands laced in his hair tug him up wards. He was rewarded with a deep and searching kiss, with his lover's tongue flicking to the side of his mouth to catch the seed that managed to escape his mouth. In a single graceful movement with his right hand Eiri turned Shuichi on his back while clearing a space on the bed with his left hand, never breaking the passionate kiss.
 
Eiri's cock nearly instantly recovered once he felt Shuichi's hands roaming all over his body while they kissed. With his left hand now on Shuichi's ass, he reached for the lube with his right hand. Expertly opening the cap with one hand he generously squeezed the gel onto his fingers. Keeping his husband distracted with his tongue, he took his middle finger and slipped it easily into his lover's entrance. Shuichi gave a load moan and threw his head back in passion to the sudden movement. Eiri recaptured Shuichi's mouth and then began sliding his finger back and forth until slipping another digit in and another until he felt his lover was ready to take him.
 
Breaking the hot kiss, Eiri leaded down into Shuichi's ear and whispered
 
“Are you ready for me?”
 
In response Shuichi lifted one of his slender legs over Eiri's shoulder and propped his ass into position. Eiri positioned his cock at his lover's entrance and with a deep thrust plunged into his lover none to gently. With his thrusts slow and deep it made his pink haired lover call out for more.
 
“Eiri, please…. Mmmmm…. yeahh…harder Eiri! Faster!”
 
Happy to oblige Eiri fulfilled his lover's requests. A few moments later he felt his lover shaking under him and with a deafening scream of his name his little singer came to his hearts content. Releasing his seed on to the Eiri's lower stomach. Triggering the writer's own orgasm, he shortened his thrusts but continued slamming into Shuichi with the slapping of his balls into his lovers ass echoing through out the room. With a grunt he released into his lover and collapsed.
 
With a gentle kiss to the singers neck Eiri released his trapped member from his lover's body. As he reached over for the box of tissues on his nightstand to clean himself, his slender lover reached out and grabbed his hand.
 
“Let me clean that up.” Shuichi said in a low seductive voice.
 
Shuichi lowered his head and proceeded to use his tongue to clean off his seed that he released on his husband, but instead his head collided with an out stretched hand that stopped him from getting closer to his lover.
 
“Come on Eiri, one more time.” Shuichi whispered with obvious lust in his eyes.
 
“Brat, that's not a good idea. I have work to do.” Eiri stated in a matter of fact way.
 
Shuichi pouted at this. And then he smiled.
 
“We might as well, because you know you wont be able to concentrate on work.” He said with a sexy lazy smile.
 
The writer leaned over the singer and whispered in his ear.
 
“You know what brat? You might actually be right for a change.”
 
 
(The End)
9/2/05