Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Romance ❯ Lemon and Lime or is it Puff and Fluff? ( Chapter 4 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Track Four
Lemon and Lime or is it Puff and Fluff?
"Yuki..." Shuichi blushed furiously after Yuki had faded from sight. He had never been kissed by a man before, and the suddenness of it all scared him dearly. Not only was it a man, but it was Yuki. He had decided if he would ever kiss a man, it would be clearly that he loved him, which seemed unlikely to Shuichi.
After gathering his strength, Shuichi headed back out to join the rest of the group. They all stared at him awkwardly, wondering if Yuki had really apologized. He waved embarrassed for the looks he received.
"Shuichi are you ok now?" Tatsuha whispered to Shuichi, just as he sat down beside him.
"Yes, I'm fine." Shuichi whispered back, sweat dropping.
Tatsuha sighed in relief. "I'm glad, cause Eiri always does something to upset people.
But he can be nice some of the time. You worried me, when you left and Yuki followed. Knowing him, he probably would have seduced you with his amazing appearance." Tatsuha added as he wiped the sweat that accumulated on his forehead. Shuichi laughed nervously. He got it right on the dot. Suddenly he stood up and held a hand out to Shuichi's. "How about we leave? I don't think I could take much more of Yuki's presence?" Shuichi suddenly perked up with a smile.
"Sure! Ok, let's go!" Shuichi cheerfully grabbed Tatsuha's hand. "See you all later!" Shuichi chirped, dragging a startled Tatsuha behind him.
"A boy?" Tatsuha smiled. "I kind of knew." Shuichi nodded and smiled back. The two boys were sitting on the couch watching tv where Tatsuha was staying, as they had been for the past two hours, talking, and Shuichi had to admit, he felt comfortable around Tatsuha, who turned out to be bisexual. Shuichi was leant some of Tatsuha's cloths to wear after their arrival. To his surprise the man didn't take it so badly when Shuichi finally got to explaining to him he was a boy. Actually Tatsuha seemed more pleased by the fact he was a boy. And by this Shuichi felt himself starting to fall for this man and his cheeks reddened. "Shit. It's after two." He grinned. "Time seems to fly. Maybe it's because we watch the Nittle Grasper concert three times over." He laughed. "But I couldn't stop looking at Ryuichi Sakuma!" Tatsuha yelled squeezing Shuichi beside him. "He's just so damn sexy, he makes me horny like hell!" Shuichi laughed in unison to Tatsuha's laughter. And without warning Tatsuha stopped and looked at Shuichi. "Close your eyes for a moment." Shuichi paled slightly and obediently closed his eyes, waiting to see just what would happen. He felt warmth of another pair of lips against his and a strong hand cupping his cheek lightly. His heart swelled at the feeling and instinctively, his lips pressed back slightly. Tatsuha held Shuichi in his grasp, half expecting the pink haired boy to pull away. At the beginning Shuichi had been tense, ready to punch Tatsuha for this, but the relaxed in surprised and allowed it to go on. When they finally parted, neither of them spoke, just stared at each other, and it was moments later before Shuichi realized Tatsuha's arms draped lazily around his torso. Blushing furiously he pulled away. "Shuichi...I'm sorry." Tatsuha stammered, looking sheepish. "I couldn't resist."
Shuichi shook his head politely, "I wasn't complaining, Tatsuha...though I still don't know how to react to being kissed by a boy." He said softly, his cheeks reddening even more, the heat spreading rapidly through his body.
Tatsuha looked up at him and smiled, "then I'll teach you."
Shuichi's eyes widened. "But-," he whispered, and lost in the pleasure he was still experiencing from the kiss before, he nodded bashfully. Tatsuha slipped his arms around Shuichi's waist once more.
Tatsuha gently leaned closer to Shuichi and pulled his chin toward him. Slowly their lips touched, not as forceful as the first. Shuichi, being inexperienced as he was, pressed his lips against Tatsuha. Their mouths overlapping until Tatsuha hungrily slid his tongue into Shuichi's mouth. Shuichi followed suit due to Tatsuha's willing offer. Their tongues fought for control for another three minutes, pausing the battle every now and then to breath. Already going farther than expected, Tatsuha reached his hands up Shuichi's freshly change shirt. His fingers playfully rubbed Shuichi's nipples, toying with the pink haired boy's unknowingness. He laughed at Shuichi's ridiculous moans as Tatsuha leaned down, pushing the shirt up and lustfully flipped his tongue over Shuichi's nipples.
"Tatsuha! Stop, it's embarrassing." Shuichi moaned, feeling overwhelmed with pure pleasure and bliss.
"But you are so sweet, Shuichi! I want to eat you up!" Tatsuha teased, finally removing his lips from Shuichi's chest and started back up for his head. Kissing every inch of Shuichi from his chest to his lips, Tatsuha seductively enjoyed this. After making the full trip back again, Tatsuha leaned up to kiss Shuichi on the lips again. His hands exploring Shuichi's upper body. By the time his hands reached Shuichi's hips, and their groins were grinding, there was a tampering sound at the door.
And in a blur of light now colliding with the darkness of the room, Yuki had burst in, opened the fridge and sat on a chair with an opened can of Pepsi in his hand.
"Yuki..." Tatsuha blinked.
"Don't let me stop you, I'm only stopping by." Yuki sarcastically said, staring suspiciously. "After all, it's only my home."
"So! Get the hell out!"
"But why? This is a better show than what you two are watching obviously, since you're not watching it." Yuki grinned at the two on the couch in an awkwardly embarrassing position.
Tatsuha looked a little uncomfortable and perhaps even jealous at the way Yuki was looking at Shuichi, lustfully. "Would you mind not staring at my boyfriend like that?"
"Boyfriend?" Yuki and Shuichi said in unison, both looking shocked.
"Sure...well...that is..unless you don't want to be." His fingers lightly traced the contours of Shuichi's chest. "Do you?"
"My little brother Tatsuha, fucking a pink haired drag queen...how sweet." Yuki groaned, blatantly ignoring the fact that both of them were still mostly dressed. Laughing, he stood up. "Have fun!" He bounded back out the door, closing it behind him.
There was silence and then Tatsuha spoke. "...that bastard gets on my nerves."
"Did you mean it?"
"Mean what?"
"About me being your boyfriend."
"Yeah, I meant it! So do you?"
Shuichi nodded. "Yeah." He buried his head in Tatsuha's black hair and sighed contently.
Tatsuha suddenly broke the warming moment. "Oh Shuichi, its gotten late. Do you want to stay here?" Shuichi blinked dumbfound and then nodded.