Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected Romance ❯ Blooming Relationship ( Chapter 5 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gravitation or any of its characters.
Warnings: This is a Yaoi/ Shounen ai fic. As much as it is concerned, most of the fic is PG-13 with occasional R. For angst, mature themes/ sexual content, and language.
Track Five
Blooming Relationship
The radio announced fair skies and partly cloudily weather while two people were still asleep. Shuichi's body twined slightly around Tatsuha's, his head resting against the other man's chest as it rose and fell slowly. Tatsuha looked down at the sleeping boy through heavy-lidded eyes and couldn't help but smile. He ran slender fingers through pink strands of hair and sighed contently, knowing he wouldn't change this for anything in the world. He was sort of glad Shuichi was a boy, it made better sense of this similar appearance to Ryuichi Sakuma. Tatsuha yawned and arched his back, stretching a little as he heard the repeat announcement on the radio, blinking and prodding Shuichi's shoulder as he saw the clock..10:47am. "Shuichi.." He murmured.
"Nngh..." came the reply. Shuichi ignored Tatsuha's voice and cuddled closer to the black haired man.
"Shuichi, don't you have a life to live? It's almost eleven." Tatsuha grinned and couldn't suppress a wave of laughter as he saw Shuichi sit up straight, wide-eyed, frantically untangling himself from the covers.
"Shit!" He got his legs untangled and promptly fell off the bed, sitting on the ground, looking dazed.
"Relax Shuichi, what's so important?"
"Hiro and the gangs going to be upset!" Shuichi whined, but then turned back to Tatsuha and with a child-like grin. "Can you give me a ride, Tatsuha?"
He laughed and strode over, pulling Shuichi into an embrace, holding the shorter man in his arms and resting his chin against Shuichi's shoulder. "Sure, Shuichi. But you have to tell the them the truth." He walked backwards to the bed and grinned a little, turning the boy's head and kissing the luscious lips once. "That you were spending all night at your new boyfriend's place." He affectionately pulled Shuichi down and sat him on his lap.
"I can't tell them that! Cause nothing happened!"
"But they don't have to know that." He sighed happily as Shuichi curled up in his lap.
Shuichi let out a contented mewl, resting his head against Tatsuha's shoulder, feeling his heart beating against his boyfriend’s, rapidly. He was mostly nervous, since he had never dated a guy or anyone else for that matter. But somehow he felt satisfied with being with Tatsuha. Tatsuha whispered a confession of love huskily into his ear, causing a shiver to go down Shuichi's spine, and he smiled. "I love you too, Tatsuha." He murmured wrapping his arms around the other's as he sat on his lap. "But maybe I could...love Yuki too. After all, he looks just like you and they say blondes are more fun." Shuichi suggested teasingly, raising his face to look into Tatsuha's warm black eyes. It was Tatsuha's turn to shiver as he grew lost in the huge purple orbs, "but you haven't seen all I can do yet", and as he leaned down to kiss Shuichi on the lips, all was well.
Noon
"That damn idiot probably forgot about us!" Hiro complained tapping his fingers on his legs as they crossed over one another. He sat down patiently next to Suguru, waiting for Shuichi, who had promised to meet them at the dinner after the practice he forgot to go to. "He's already missed rehearsal, now he's thirty minutes late for lunch."
"Maybe something came up and Mr. Shindo couldn't get to a phone." Suguru suggested understandingly.
"Or maybe that jack ass forgot to set his alarm clock and just sleep in all morning." He replied in an irritated croak.
Suddenly a red car drives up to the dinner. It parks close to the building, the two band members watched it suspiciously. And in total shock, a extremely cheerful Shuichi stepped out of the passenger’s seat. His head was still in the car, having a discussion with the driver. Before they knew it, a second figure emerged from the car. Instead, this person was tall, slender, extremely charming, and a mature looking black haired man. But most surprisingly after he had left the car, he walked over to Shuichi. He leaned over, which appeared to Hiro as if he was whispering something embarrassing into Shuichi's ear, since he was blushing. To top that, that very next second Tatsuha gently pull Shuichi closer to him. Both arms tightly wrapped around Shuichi's thin waist. Their chest left no space and that went for the space between their mouths. Tatsuha had unmistakably pulled Shuichi into a kiss right out there in the parking lot. Hiro was most surprised Shuichi kissed back, not rejecting the action for one second. Hiro's eyes followed the two talking people as they walked from the parking lot and all the way to the table inside.
"Where the hell have you been, Shuichi!" Hiro startled the two instantly.
Shuichi blushed and waved his hands defensively. "Calm down, Hiro. I was just...um..." He bashfully looked back at the patient black haired man.
"Well? Where have you been?" Hiro stood up anxiously, but suddenly paused. He looked at Shuichi, with more focus on his attire. Shuichi wasn't wearing any of his clothes. Instead he wore a loose dark blue, sleeveless shirt and black lower riding shorts. The clothes looked slightly big on him, but he had no other choice than to wear Tatsuha's clothes. Hiro noticed the clothes looked about the same size to the stranger beside him. "...Shuichi...did you..."
"What?" Shuichi looked at Hiro, confused and then noticed what he was staring at. "What? Oh, no! Hiro! I didn't, ok!" He blushed once more and shyly slid closer to Tatsuha. "I just forgot to go back to my place to change."
"Are you telling me you stayed all night at his house!" Hiro concluded, pointing at Tatsuha. Shuichi bashfully nodded. "Then...then this is the date I got you with...?" Shuichi nodded again, embarrassed by Hiro's shocking expression.
“Well, I’m as surprised as you are. I actually like your choice in men rather than women, Hiro.” Shuichi teased.
“I can’t believe you tried to hook a guy this sexy, up with some stupid female.” Tatsuha laughed, which caused Shuichi to feel even more embarrassed.
“So you went on your date as a guy?” Hiro calmed down after a couple of seconds, and tried to focus on the present topic.
“So you are the one who told to Shuichi to dress up as a girl!” Tatsuha interrupted. “Thanks to you, everyone at the stupid party could tell he was a fucking drag queen.” He laughed to himself.
“Hey! You said I made a pretty cute girl!” Shuichi yelled in sudden anger.
Tatsuha stopped laughing and stared at Shuichi’s upset face, feeling pity for the boy. He pulled Shuichi’s chin up and kissed hi lips again more gently, “yeah, I did say that. But I like it better when you are yourself.” Shuichi smiled childishly and nodded. Hiro just watched the two lovers playfully toy with each other, still a little stunned that Shuichi accepted the man as his boyfriend. And poor Suguru watched the whole situation completely clueless.