Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ Welcome To My Romance/The Lemon ❯ Welcome To My Romance/The Lemon ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Hello minna! Well the verdict is in! The fans want a lemon! So it's S/E time! (Shuichi/ Yuki, who is named Eiri in my Fics!) Yaaaah!

This fic is a LEMON! That means two guys having SEX. SEX is a term used for sexual intercourse. So if you don't like two hot males pleasuring each other, rouse(German)! (in other words vanish!)

Maki Murakami still owns the rights to Gravitation...


Welcome To My Romance

Lemon Time!

Eiri's blond hair mingled with Shuichi's brown. Shuichi gave a soft sigh as his lover pulled away from another kiss. "Eiri. This is so nice. I feel so content."

Blue eyes meet brown, love apparent in both sets. "Shuichi, it's been to long." The petite singer tilted his head to the side. "Since what?"

"This." Eiri ensnared Shuichi's lips again, unbuttoning his lavender shirt as well. Braking off, Eiri began too kiss the way down to Shuichi's flat chest, till he reached a hardened numb of flesh.

His lips entrapped the defenseless nipple , sucking, biting, torturing the poor thing, until a circle of purple surrounded the numb.

Shuichi made strangled noises. He was torn between pleasure and pain. Eiri moved his head back towards Shuichi's inviting lips. He began to kiss Shuichi gently, letting his lover to get the total feel of his lips. Soon both men got tired of silly closed mouth kisses. They ruthlessly started to suck each others mouths dry.

Parting from their kiss, tongues hanging out of their mouths, the two commenced to snare the other of all cloths. Pants and shirts flew to the ground.

Eiri pinned his lover to the bed, making Shuichi wonder about his next move.

Fleeting kisses stopped at the conjunction between Shuichi's neck and collarbone. Their the blond sunk his teeth into plush skin, making his lover squeal. Eiri gave-up his claim on Shuichi's neck when a purplish-blue mark stained his lovers fair skin.

Eiri's tongue darted out of his mouth, licking his handy work. "Now Shuichi everyone knows your mine."

With brown eyes ladled over with lust and the hope of promises, Shuichi brought his lover closer for another kiss. Deepening the kiss, Eiri proceeded to rub his arousal against Shuichi's. Electing silent moans, smothered by kisses.

The two men stayed that way for minutes until their arousals couldn't take the pressure anymore. Feeling the tingle of release in the future, Eiri broke away, grabbing a nearby tube.

Eyes glazed by need, Shuichi propped himself, letting his lover better access to his aching hole. A slight smile appeared on Eiri's face, need evident in his own blue eyes. He lubed-up his fingers pressing two into Shuichi's opening.

Shuichi gasped, drawing in a breath. His head rolling to the side. "Eiri..." was all he could manage.

The brown-haired man rocked his hips against Eiri's fingers, waiting for the third one to make an entrance. He waited for what felt like a eternity, for the third digit to join it's friends. Finally the third addition prodded its way into Shuichi's rosy bud. With three fingers seated inside of his body, Shuichi began toss restlessly by the pleasure Eiri was ensuing on his body.

Soon the presence of fingers disappeared. Leaving Shuichi feeling disappointed, but still excited because of what came next.

Positioning Shuichi's legs around his body, Eiri kissed Shuichi's forehead. He then plunged into his lovers heated desire. Groans tumbled off lips as Eiri began a slow in and out motion with his member.

Shuichi clawed at Eiri's back, bringing his lover closer to his body.

Keeping up a steady rhythm, Shuichi and Eiri soon needed more. They had both done the 'act' enough times to know that before long, the two liked their love-making to pick-up the pace.

Steading Shuichi's hips, Eiri plunged in harder, more aggressively. Shuichi screamed. His eyes almost rolling into the back of his head.

Erratic movements coming from both partners, send the two men sky rocketing off the edge. Eiri collapsed against Shuichi, heart beats returning back to normal.

The two lay in silence, moon rays shining through the window blinds. Eiri finally got the stamina to move, rolling off his lover. Shuichi whimpered. Eiri smiled. He brought Shuichi back into his arms, cuddling his small frame.

Sparkling dust sprinkled the two bodies, claiming them into a well earned sleep.

The End!

Yeah! Well tell me what you think! Was this lemon good? Or was is terrible? Please give me hints on how to improve this lemon! It's my first one.... I need advice! As always, please reveiw!

(Oh, and the 'Sparkling dust' is from the Sandman! Wow! Did Mr.S get a show! Lucky bastard! ^_^)

Chuse,

Inari