Gravitation Fan Fiction ❯ What If? ❯ One ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This was just a cute little something that I thought I would write. It's actually been sitting half finished for about two months and just recently I took an interest in it again. I always wondered what would have happened if Eiri hadn't walked in on his brother and Shuichi when he had. See how you like it, I'm pretty happy with it!
Enjoy!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& amp; gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>
Tatsuha wrapped his arm around Shuichi's chest and slid closer up to his back.
 
I'm told that I look like my brother. Do you think so?
Shuichi was a little surprised by this comment and was starting to get a bad feeling about where Yuki's look alike counterpart was headed with his question.
 
Huh?
Tatsuha smiled slyly and continued on his little quest.
 
It's not just the face. I bet you I fuck like him too. Care to test the theory?
Shuichi's guesses where confirmed. This overeager young man wanted more than the singer wanted to give.
 
No, no!! That's okay!! Shuichi stammered quickly as Tatsuha's hand started to smooth softly down his back, Are you crazy? We're both dudes!!
In a feeble attempt to ward Tatsuha off, his hands flew down to guard the object of the young man's desire.
 
Tatsuha laughed and shook his head in disbelief.
Well duh! It'd be all wrong if we weren't. Now move that hand.
 
Shuichi attempted again to get Tatsuha off of him, but the black haired young man just wrapped his arm tighter around the smaller mans chest and began to lick and suck on the singers neck, cat like.
The black haired boy was surprised when Shuichi faltered and momentarily leaned into the affectionate kisses that he was placing on the singer's neck and shoulders.
 
Huh! Ahh! No! Shuichi cried shaking his head disappointedly at himself and pushing away from Tatsuha once he realized what he was doing, Y-you may be into dudes, but I'm not okay!
He pleaded, but it was futile, his body had already responded to Tatsuha's caresses even if his mind hadn't accepted them.
Tatsuha smirked behind Shuichi's back and slowly pulled him closer again.
 
Don't lie to me sweet heart, He said seductively into the singer's ear, I know you sleep with my brother.
 
The younger man continued to try and pry Shuichi's hands away from his groin, while at the same time continuing to kiss and lick up and down the man's smooth neck.
Shuichi was again overrun with clashing feelings. Thisthisimpostersounded and felt just like his Yuki, hell he even looked like him to! He wanted Yuki so bad right nowand this kid would be a good substitute, but he couldn't do that to his lovercould he?
 
`No! He's not Yuki!! He's just tricking you!' his mind screamed angrily, but the rock star wasn't listening.
Shuichi shook his head again. No, Yuki's different he'sspecialIcouldn't do tha—”
 
Aww come on, Tatsuha injected, My brother'll be gone for hoursIt'll be fun I promise.
Shuichi's mind was clouded in a thick foggy haze. He couldn't think straight under normal conditions, let alone when he was horny and someone who sounded, felt and looked just like his lover was asking him, politely, if he wanted to have some fun. Something somewhere in his mind was still rational and it screamed at him to re-think the situation.
He was sitting on the living room floor of his lover's house while he wasn't at home and being seduced by the man's would-be twin brother. Something about him actually considering doing what Tatsuha wanted, disturbed him and reminded him exactly how men thought. With their dicks.
 
So? What'll it be Shuichi-kun? I'm waiting, Tatsuha cooed as he ran his fingers lightly up and down the older man's right arm.
Shuichi leaned back into Tatsuha's chest, he knew that his mind was already made up and yet that rational, sensible part of his brain still gave one last attempt at making him do the right thing. It didn't work because as soon as the singer shifted back and felt Tatsuha's hard cock nuzzle him he just gave in.
 
The young monk must have known Shuichi's answer because he turned the man's head around gently, causing his upper body to follow closely behind. He leaned in and smiled, as he tasted the singer's soft lips.
Shuichi `mmm'd softly and clutched as the boys shirt as Tatsuha sucked and probed at his mouth.. It felt so wonderful, Yuki was hardly one to be gentle. It was a nice change.
Tatsuha broke the soft kiss and looked down at Shuichi. The singer's eyes were large, misty and dazed looking.
 
My brother's really lucky, Tatsuha said softly against the skin of Shuichi's shoulder, I wish I had a cute little lover like you to look forward too every night.
The monk didn't let the vocalist reply. He slid the right shoulder of Shuichi's over sized T-shirt all the way down to reveal more of his warm, velvety skin. It looked so beautiful under the track lighting of his brother's living room. He lowered his mouth fully and started to kiss every inch of the singer's shoulder.
Shuichi exhaled slowly and twisted his head to allow for more of Tatsuha's kisses.
 
Mmmthat feels nice Yu uh Tatsu—”
 
Tatsuha smiled warmly.
You can call me Yuki if you want to. I don't mind.
 
Shuichi nodded and turned around to pull Tatsuha into another kiss, though this one was far more passionate than the first. Their tongues entwined, they tasted and explored one another for what seemed like forever. Tatsuha kissed a lot like Eiri did so that helped to further Shuichi's own elusion.
 
The young monk and the singer were both lost inside their own little worlds. Shuichi knew in his heart that the man kissing him wasn't his Yuki, but it didn't really bother him much anymore. It was wrong to think so, but sex was sex and, when Yuki got home, he had better prepare himself for the round of his life.
Tatsuha on the other hand was almost completely wrapped up in the lies. He had dreamed about having sex with Ryuichi Sakuma many times, but having a real, living, breathing copy was something he never dreamed of having at his finger tips, at least not until he met his older brother's boyfriend. The man looked and felt so much like Sakuma-san that he just couldn't pass up the opportunity.
 
Shuichi turned gently and sat in front of Tatsuha. He leaned forward and captured the younger man's mouth as he pushed him back towards the floor. Tatsuha complied willingly, liking the feeling he got from being dominated by his idol.
Shuichi had never tried anything like this on Yuki, because he was afraid that it might bring up more unpleasant memories from his lover's teenage years. Since the person underneath him wasn't really Yuki, he was free to do as he pleased. If he wanted to be the dominant one then he would be. It didn't appear that Tatsuha was complaining either, because when Shuichi pulled his mouth away, the kid's eyes were closed and his lips were still parted, waiting for more. Shuichi paused for just a moment to see what Tatsuha would do.
 
The kid let out a moan of impatience, but it shifted into a gasp as Shuichi's hand weaseled its way down the front of the monk's pants and groped him through his boxers.
 
Ryu-kun I—” Tatsuha couldn't finish his sentence. Another moan intruded as Shuichi slid slyly backwards, his soft ass resting on the younger man's upper thighs, hand softly rubbing the left side of the boy's torso.
 
Shuichi was enjoying being in control, and it turned him on even more knowing that Tatsuha was enjoying being the submissive.
The younger man's eyes opened to catch the tail end of Shuichi's hungry gaze looking him up and down.
 
`God's he's sexy,' The monk thought as Shuichi began to pull his `Go go! Sham!' T-shirt over his fuzzy pink head. The shirt was tossed over his shoulder to land on the leather sofa behind them as he began to pull off his tight black jean cut offs.
 
Tatsuha's eyes were glued to the singer's body. His arms, abs and chest were all softly defined, giving him a sort of wiry look. The monk wanted very badly to sit up and wrap Shuichi in his arms, to trace those muscles with his fingertips and tongue, but he remained where he was because Shuichi was the boss for now.
 
And now, Shuichi purred slyly as he kissed Tatsuha seductively on the lips, It's your turn.
 
Tatsuha began wrestling himself out of his green T-shirt as soon as Shuichi sat back enough to let him sit up. The singer leaned back on his hands, his head lolling lazily against his left shoulder as he watched the younger teenager strip.
 
Good, the singer cooed when the monk was finished his task and was proficiently naked and kneeling on the floor, You did that fast. I think you deserve a reward.
The singer rolled up into a crawling position and slowly reached over to grasp the elastic waistband of Tatsuha's red and black boxer shorts. He pulled the younger man closer while at the same time started to work the boxer's down.
 
Tatsuha didn't object to any of what was happening and couldn't believe how different Shuichi could be in the right situation, though he had experienced first hand how different Ryuichi could be depending on who he was around or what he was doing.
He gasped as cold air touched his hot skin. His boxers now sort of pooled half off him and half on him, though this fact was quickly forgotten as Shuichi started to suck on the boys hardening member.
 
Oh my goahhhRyu…”
 
Shuichi just smiled at the kid's reaction to everything, all his little moans and gasps. He slowly took more and more of Tatsuha into his mouth, dragging his tongue along the underside of the kids cock as he bobbed his head up and down.
According to Yuki, the singer wasn't very good at giving blow jobs, though the man's younger brother seemed to be enjoying everything just fine.
 
`Shows him how much he knows' Shuichi thought decorously as he confidently started to pick up his speed. He could feel Tatsuha's cock tightening in his mouth and he knew the kid was moments away from coming.
 
He reached his right hand around to squeeze Tatsuha's butt as his left hand went up to play with the kids balls.
The sudden assault on his heightened nerves was more than the younger man could handle and the wave of pleasure that followed was so wonderfully delicious that it caused him to emit a strange cross between a stifled moan and a sharp intake of breath.
 
Shuichi closed his eyes as Tatsuha's hot sticky come hit his tongue and the back of his throat. He was amazed at how very similar Eiri and his brother actually were.
Tatsuha slumped down in exhausted relief, breathing heavily still as the singer sat up and moved away.
 
The monk was out of it enough not to notice that Shuichi was gone. He was still feeling the tingling after affects of his orgasm as they coursed in waves through his arms, chest and legs.
 
He snapped back when he felt a plastic something, soft and cool, placed into his right hand.
Upon looking down, he saw that it was tube of lube.
Tatsuha raised his head and looked at Shuichi who was just sitting coyly, innocently, on the floor in front of him, legs off to one side, supporting his weight on his left arm; Waiting for something to happen.
 
The young monk was sort of surprised, but he obviously assumed that this was just part of Shuichi's game. He reached a hand out towards the smaller man and Shuichi took it.
The singer started placing kisses on the monk's palm and slowly worked his way up his arm to his neck, where he placed a firm little love bite.
Tatsuha gasped, but the affect was not painful, just hot and wonderful.
He blindly uncapped the clear tube in his hand and squeezed some out on his fingers as Shuichi instigated another deep kiss.
 
The older man heard the top of the lube snap closed and he finished kissing Tatsuha so he could lay back on the floor, legs bent at the knee.
 
Tatsuha used his other hand to smooth the gel over his fingers as he thought of what this would be like. He had fantasized about it many times as he masturbated in his room back in Kyoto, but he never imagined that he would actually be acting out any of those dreams.
Shuichi slowly stroked himself as he waited for Tatsuha, a bored, but understanding look on his face.
 
`He's probably never done this before' the singer thought almost worriedly as he recalled the memory of his first time. It had been a rough, awkward and painful experience, though it was one memory he cherished above all others. That was the day that Yuki had told him that he would be his lover.
 
Shuichi smiled and was caught off guard as Tatsuha grabbed on of the singer's legs and pulled it up against his chest. A long, slick finger tentatively entered him, causing Shuichi to moan, though his moan was cut off by a gasp as another finger slid in beside the first one.
 
Tatsuha was rarely the dominant one when he had sex with other men, mostly because of his age, so this was a relatively new experience for him. He knew what to do at least and that was definitely a step in the right direction.
 
Shuichi moved around slightly until he was comfortable and then lay still, waiting again.
 
Tatsuha removed his fingers and put more gel on them. He coated himself with the gel and positioned himself at Shuichi's entrance. He looked at the singer and received a small nod. He picked up Shuichi's other leg and drove into him with one hard thrust. Shuichi gasped and groaned as he moved his right leg around so that his ankle was sitting just above Tatsuha's ass, pulling the younger man closer and deeper inside him.
 
The monk again looked at the older man for reassurance, he had been in the singer's position many times and knew what it was like to be fucked when you weren't ready.
Shuichi shook his head back and forth, eyes closed as he took a slow, deep breath.
 
“Just…a few more seconds,” He moaned softly.
Tatsuha waited patiently, slowly circling his hips as he reached down to stroke Shuichi's cock. The singer gasped when he felt a firm hand close around his erection and start to move slowly up and down.
 
Yuki! ahhOh...fuck me!
Tatsuha took that as a yes, I'm ready and began to move in and out, slowly.
Shuichi was so deliciously tight and willing that he became confused all over again as to why his brother bitched about his lover so much. From what Tatsuha gathered, Shuichi was anything but annoying, persistent and clingy, though he wasn't Eiri and the singer obviously acted differently around him then he did around his lover.
 
Tatsuha suddenly felt guilty about what they were doing, what he had started. Shuichi wasn't his, and would never be his. The young monk was simply a replacement, a stand in for his older brother while he was away.
Apparently though, Shuichi hadn't thought about this because he was lapping everything up and begging for more.
 
The younger man picked Shuichi up off the floor so that he was at a better angle and drove into him with refreshed intensity evoking hoarse groans and cries from the vocalist's pretty mouth.
 
“Ahh! Yuki!…Uh! Faster!”
 
Shuichi desperately cried Eiri's name, begging him to make him come, and forgetting completely whom he was with. At that point Tatsuha didn't care what the man below him called him. He would be Eiri if that was who Shuichi wanted him to be.
 
`I guess my theory was correct,' The monk thought sadistically as he drove into Shuichi, thrust after thrust.
It was not an easy job being dominant and Tatsuha could barely keep his hold on the singer, but he ignored his protesting muscles in favor of more pleasant feelings.
 
You're soah!amazing…” Shuichi muttered as he extended his free hand upward. He smoothed it over the younger man's chest and then up to feel and squeeze his left bicep. The feathery touches that he was receiving were almost too much for Tatsuha. They were so soft and inquisitive and he imagined how his brother might have interpreted them. He was jealous of his brother for having such a wonderful lover and not seeing how great he really was.
 
Shuichi cried out as he leaned up to kiss and suck on Tatsuha's collarbone.
The monk was pulled even further along when the singer's muscles tightened against him as he neared his climax.
 
Tatsuha gave his last few thrusts everything he had and Shuichi felt like the breath in his lungs was being forced out, though he was to wrapped up in the delicious friction to care.
 
Yuki! I`m gonna'--
 
The singer's sentence was cut short as he cried out his lover's name. His muscles clenched as he reached his peak, his hot cum spilling out over his own hand and stomach.
Tatsuha smiled and moaned as he too reached his climax, emptying himself deep inside his brother`s lover.
 
Both men where panting heavily and Shuichi was the first one to speak.
 
Ta-kun. I don't know if you really want to hear this or not, The singer said softly, still breathing heavily, but you're almost exactly like Eiri. I could barely tell you are so good.
Tatsuha smirked.
 
Well I guess I was right then huh? He said as he pulled out and Shuichi sat up slowly, I do fuck like him. I'm sure the ladies will be glad to hear that.
 
Shuichi laughed and nodded.
I'm sure they will, He said lightly as he stood up and walked down the hall and into the bathroom, Not that they would believe youunless they've slept with Eiri before which isn't all that unreasonably far fetched I mean, he's slept withmore women then I even want to remember.
 
Tatsuha thought about all the women that his brother must have slept with before he met Shuichi and even the few that he slept with after. He only knew about them, because he had slept with quite a few of them himself. It was a strange system that they used to have.
Eiri would sleep with a woman and then, when he got tired of her, would let her go. Then, for some reason, the wayward girls all seemed to drift towards Tatsuha, probably because he looked so much like Eiri, but maybe for other reasons. This wasn't the way things worked for the two brother's now, but for a long time it was.
 
Shuichi came back from what appeared to be a bedroom. He was wearing one of Eiri's shirts, the sleeves were ridiculously long and the tails of it came down past to his knees. He had a warm wash cloth in his hand and handed it to Tatsuha.
 
We can't stay like this forever, He said softly as he trailed his hand over the young monks shoulder, Yuki will be back sooner or later and we've got to pretend like nothing happened.
 
Tatsuha was struck with guilt at the pink haired singer's final comment.
`Pretend like nothing happened? How? It did happen and now we'
He stood up slowly and headed towards the bathroom.
Hey, Shuichi-kun would you mind if I took a shower?
 
No I don't mind, Shu called over his shoulder as he began gathering up his and Tatsuha's clothes, Do whatever you want to.
 
It was a strange feeling to think about what they had just done. Now that they had had sex, would things be different?
Shuichi hoped not, because if things got awkward, Eiri would definitely know something was up. This was a once in a life time thing and wouldn't be happening again. Tatsuha lived hours away in Kyoto so it wouldn't really matter anyway. It wasn't like they saw him every day.
 
The singer folded Tatsuha's clothes and stacked them into a neat little pile. He walked down the hallway and waited until he heard the shower running before stepping into the bathroom. He set the clothes on the counter and walked across the hall to get a fresh towel out of the closet.
 
When he returned to put it on the towel rack he heard sniffling and soft crying coming from the shower.
 
Tatsuha-kun? Shuichi asked earnestly as he set the towel on the counter next to the clothes, Areare you okay?
The crying stopped and Tatsuha's voice sounded over the noise of the water.
 
YahShuichi-kun. II'm fine.
Shuichi wasn't convinced, Tatsuha's voice was wavering and he knew that the young man had been crying.
 
No, I don't think you are, The singer disagreed gently, Do you want to come out so we can talk about it?
Tatsuha sniffed again.
 
NoI'm fine, he pleaded, trying hard to sound normal though he was very choked up, Really I am just go. I've done enough as it is.
 
Shuichi definitely wasn't going anywhere now. He had to find out what was wrong.
 
If you're not going to come out Tatsuha-kun then I'm coming in, He said firmly as he started to pull Yuki's shirt off over his head, I think we need to talk, am I right?
Tatsuha didn't say anything. He just continued to sit on the floor of the shower, his head resting miserably on his knees.
 
Shuichi pulled back the black curtain and stepped into the shower. He saw Tatsuha just sitting there on the floor under the stream of water and he knelt down immediately and put his arm around him.
 
Ta-kun, what's wrong? He asked compassionately as he rubbed the kid's back.
The younger man couldn't hold back his tears anymore. He just wrapped his arms around Shuichi and cried into his chest.
 
The singer wasn't quite sure why Tatsuha was so upset, but he would comfort him as long as the monk needed him to.
 
Is this aboutwhat happened? Shuichi asked softly.
The monk just nodded.
 
It was okay at first, but then I thought about itus you and Anikiand I just…”
He started to cry again. It's all my fault!
 
Shuichi just held him close.
 
Shhh…” he cooed softly as he rocked the younger teenager in his arms back and forth,
 
What's all you're fault?
 
Tatsuha just sniffed and wiped his eyes.
I'm just a stupid kid and you'rewell you're Shindo Shuichia-and if Aniki find's out he-he'llGod's I don't even know what he'd…”
 
Shuichi understood now. The boy was only sixteen after all and he himself was almost twenty. Shuichi knew that Tatsuha looked up to Eiri, what would his big brother say if he ever found out about what they'd done?
 
It's alright Tatsuha-kun, Shuichi said softly as he gently pushed him away so he could look him in the eyes, Eiri won't find out, and even if he does I wouldn't tell him you started it. I'd just tell him that it was my fault.
 
Tatsuha looked down, he felt like a little kid. Though he might look like his big brother, he was still himself, he was still just sixteen year old Tatsuha Uesugi; Not twenty-three year old Eiri Uesugi.
 
Why would you tell him something like that? He'd be just as angry with you as he would be with me.
 
Shuichi shook his head.
No, He sighed semi-confidently, He wouldn't. I have ways of making him forget stuff and, I could just as easily throw him into a guilt trip.
 
Tatsuha narrowed his eyes.
How would you do that?
 
Shuichi just sighed and looked at the shower wall.
I'd tell him it was payback for all the women he's been sleeping with.
Tatsuha looked down again.
 
Oh…” He said quietly, how did you find out about—”
 
Icaught him at it once and there were always long messages on his cell phone voice mail from strange women .There've also been long hairs caught in the bathtub and shower drains for as long as I can remember.
 
Tatsuha instantly felt guilty about asking. It must be hard to confess something like that.
 
Shuichi-kun, I'm sorry I—”
 
Shuichi waved him off.
It's okay, he interrupted, I've know for a while, and it doesn't hurt as much anymore. He hasn't done anything since that day I came home early. I think he feels bad about it. I guess I was pretty upset from what Hiro told me.
 
Shuichi winced as the memory of that day came back to him. He had come home early to surprise Yuki, and when he opened the bedroom door there had been a naked woman sleeping on their bed.
After that, everything was just a blur of yelling and crying and pain. He'd spent the night and a few days afterwards at Hiro's place. When the guitarist heard what had happened he threatened to go and beat the shit out of Eiri, but Shuichi stopped him. No matter how much it hurt, he just couldn't bring himself to let Hiro do something like that to the man he loved. He couldn't stop loving Yuki, no matter how much the blonde made him cry.
 
Tatsuha straightened up.
Iheard about that time you walked in on him. Aniki called me that night after after you left. He was really upset and I think he cried for a few minutes. You really do mean a lot to him, Shuichi-kun.
 
Shu was touched. He never knew about that half of the story.
Tears welled in his eyes as he sat there.
Inever knew that. W-what did he say?
 
Tatsuha looked up as he recalled the conversation.
Well he called me at about 3:30 in the morning and he said Tatsuha I can't do this anymore right off the bat, No hello or anything.
Shuichi sat there, mesmerized by Tatsuha's speech.
And then he went on and told me what he'd done, and how stupid he'd been. I wanted to give him my two cents, but he didn't give me a chance. He had just gotten to the part about how your face looked when you confronted him, how wide and teary your eyes were, when he started to cry. He said he had to put the phone down for a minute. He was really choked up when he said it so I'm assuming that he was going away from the phone so I wouldn`t hear him cry..orsomething like that.
 
Shuichi just held himself and rested his chin on his chest. Tears trickled down his face and his shoulders shook occasionally as a sob escaped him. He had no idea how much Eiri cared about him.
 
Tatsuha gently patted the older man on the back and made soothing noises to calm him down.
 
It's okay Shuichi-kun. I know he won't do anything like that again, so you don't have to worry, okay.
Shuichi nodded his head and pulled Tatsuha into a hug.
 
I know he cares. He shows me all the time, but I never knewThank you for telling me.
 
Tatsuha mumbled a you're welcome and shivered as the water in the shower started to turn cold.
 
I suppose we should get out huh? Shuichi suggested as he stood up and shook out his wild pink hair, If Eiri comes home and we both have wet hair he might think something's up.
 
Tatsuha nodded his agreement and, after turning off the taps, followed the singer out of the shower.
Shuichi put his lover's shirt back on after he had dried himself off and began to do his hair as Tatsuha got dressed.
 
Sohow are things going for you guys now? the young monk asked as he pulled on his shirt.
Shuichi turned off the blow dryer and grabbed the mousse off the counter.
 
Wellabout the same as always I suppose, He said as he turned the bottle upside down and squeezed some of the foam out into his hand, He's getting better at expressing himself. He's still no Romeo, but I don't think he'd ever be like that anyway. It'd be too weird.
 
The monk laughed at Shuichi's reference to Shakespeare. He didn't really remember what his brother was like when he was younger, because he left home for New York with Seguchi when Tatsuha was only eight and, when he suddenly came back, his father and sister where always swarming around him and taking him to appointments somewhere deep in the city. The first week and a half Eiri was back he wouldn't talk to anyone, he would just sit there and stare at the television or the wall with a far away look frozen on his face. Father never told him what was going on and whenever Tatsuha yelled at Eiri for not answering, he'd be scolded and told Eiri's just thinking. He's been through a lot.
 
The monk now knew the reason for all the attention and that his brother had been going to see therapiststhat he was still seeing therapists, but it still didn't help matters much. The two of them had remained somewhat distant for years afterwards. Eiri it seemed, took more comfort in talking and spending time with their older sister, Mika and her boyfriend, Seguchi-san, but eventually even that changed and he started to spend more and more time away on his own. Eventually he stopped calling and they didn't' hear from him for a whole year. Nobody could contact him because nobody knew where he had gone too.
 
It was only after he sold his first few books and started to become popular that they realized where he had been.
 
Tatsuha had only recently begun to get to know his brother on a really personal level. Eiri would trust him with his cars, call him to vent and he was happy with the relationship they had. He was happy that Eiri was able to get along with other human beings again, especially the one that should matter to him the most. Shuichi.
 
I'm happy for you guys, Tatsuha said warmly as he picked up a brush from the counter and started to run it through his hair, You make a pretty cute couple you know.
Shuichi laughed and smiled as he opened the bathroom door.
 
You know Tatsuha-kun, He said happily as he walked out into the hall and turned to reply, I think so too! Thank-you!
 
Tatsuha just smiled and went back to fixing his hair. He really hoped that, some day soon, his brother would finally be able to open his eyes and see for himself just what a wonderful thing he had had right in front of him all along.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>& amp; gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>
Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this little one-shot fic. I don't think there will be any more, but you never knowI might add onto it in the future though I doubt it. As for the women that Shuichi talks about, I sort of made them up. This was started from the second book (I thinkI'm to lazy to check), but just after the opening lines I just sort of made up my own stuff. Review if you have the time. I love to hear what you guys have to say, both good and bad!
Je na!