Gundam 08th MS Team Fan Fiction ❯ Karasu (Raven) ❯ Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Welcome to A.r.’s wonderful fic thingy that probably sucks. If your an action fan, turn back now. You won’t find that here, after all, it takes place 9-10 years before the OYW. And if you a fan of that *other* action, you won’t find that here either. And if you absolutely hate original characters, don’t read. OK, ONTO THE FIC!!!!!
Disclaimer: A.r. no own Gundam, please no sue.

Karasu (Raven)


Introduction

Inside a hospital room, a young girl, 17 or so, lay in bed. She was comatose, hooked up to a mess of tubes and wiring. A young man ‘s hand clinged to her deathly pale one, occasionally stroking her thinning jet-black hair. Tears streamed from his beautiful blue eyes, and he bared a solemn expression. His hair was a dull gold, and he looked as though he desperately needed sleep.
“Please wake up” he murmured softly ”Please”…

Chapter 1: Meeting

“I hear we have a new student.”
“Huh, who, what’s he like.”
“It’s a girl I hear.” Whispered a gaggle of 11th graders, currently in science, their 3rd period class.
Ghinius sat in his seat, not talking, not joining in on the ruckus of whispers and mummers. He, like everyone else, was curious about the “New Student” everyone else was talking about, but decided to keep his curiosity to himself. He was always like that, somewhat introverted, but he had a hard life. His mother was an alcoholic, and had abandoned him and his sister, Ayna, when he was 9, because she was having an affair with another man. But he was trying to forget his childhood, and enjoy the present.
“Class, we have a new student.” Boomed the teacher, a short, gray haired woman in her fifties.
” Sakura, you may come in.”
And so entered a girl, 16 years of age. She was slim, and slightly petite, 5’7, give or take.
Ghinius glanced up at the girl, looked her over, at her green and red sailor fuku (the code of dress for girls at the school), her long, raven-lack black hair, her skin, a sickly, almost white color, and finally, at her eyes. Her eyes were deep purple color in color, beautiful.
Then, an odd feeling came over him, not a feeling of joy, sorrow, or anger, but almost of nostalgia. And then, just for a second or two, she looked back at him, and he had a bizarre vision of her surrounded by ravens and with a pair of large, black, wings.
“What the hell?!” He thought to himself, puzzled at the vision.
“ Sakura please introduce yourself.” the teacher piped in.
“My name is Satsukimoto Sakura.” She replied, her voice slightly high-pitched and somewhat weak sounding, with a hint of a Japanese accent.
“I recently moved here from side two.”
And, with that, she took her seat.

******

Several hours had passed, and the class had gone to lunch. Ghinius talked amongst a group of boys, or at least tried to, because he couldn’t stop staring at Sakura, the new girl.
“Hey Ghin, why are you lookin’ at that new girl, do ya think she’s hot or something?” a tall boy with spiky brown hair and brown eyes interrupted.
He himself didn’t now exactly why he was staring, and searched himself for an answer.
“Oh, um, I’m just thinking about how she must be kind of lonely, she’s all by herself.” He replied.
“Well then, go talk to her or somethin’.”
And at that, the boy pushed him over to her table, rather rudely.
“Uh, I noticed you all alone here. Do you want some company or something?” He stuttered, flustered somewhat.
She just began to blush heavily, and replied, ”No thank you, please go away.”
“Well, I just thought you might want some company, you’re all by yourself.”
“Please leave me alone.”
He stumbled away, even more flustered than before.
“So, how’d it go?” Questioned the boy
“She said she doesn’t want any company.”
“Weird girl.”
"Maybe she's just kind of shy."
"Whatever."
******
Ghinius arrived home, and as soon as he walked in the door, Ayna came running.
“Hiiiiiiiii big brother!”
“Hello, Ayna.”
“So, you still going out with that carrot-head girl?”
“You mean Renee? How many times have I told you I don’t like her. She forced me to go out with her. And don’t call her carrot-headed either. Anyway, what mischief did you get into today?”
“Nothin’, just did stupid stuff at school today, and after that I had to play with Norris.”
“Well, good for you.”
“That’s not good! Norris is BOR-ING!”
“I was being sarcastic.”
After that, he headed to his room, to get some peace, but as soon as he laid down on his bed, he had another bizarre vision of Sakura, this time one of the two together, then she dissolved with the vision.
“Weird, I must need some sleep, I’m getting delirious.”
******
Sakura arrived at her group home. She had been living at group homes ever since she was nine, due to the fact that, when she was seven, her parents died in a shuttle accident. After that, she went to live with her Grandfather, until he died two years later. She had been shuffled around the colonies ever since, going from group home to group home. She didn’t really like this, but at least she was back at her birthplace, Zum City.
“I’m here guys.” She said as she arrived, and as she said this, several children came running.
“Sakura! Your back.”
“How was your new school, was it scary?” Questioned the children.
“Settle down, I’ll tell you. Yes, it was a bit scary, but I survived.”
“Were there any cute boys?” Asked a girl.
“There were a few, and this one blond one that I think liked me, but I was to shy to talk to him. Now please, let me rest, I’m tired.”
She want to her bed to rest, but became immersed in thought.
“What was with that boy, any way.” She thought.”I got a strange feeling when he walked over, not a bad feeling, but a good one, and I could sense he was nervous.”
And slowly, she drifted to sleep.....

Well, what you think? It probably sucks, but I tried. And suggestions, corrections, etc, please e-mail to me. ARIGATO!!!!!