Gundam SEED Fan Fiction ❯ Gundam Seed: Athrun has a brother! ❯ Can I take your order ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Author: Wow! I got a review!!! I always wanted a review!!! THANK YOU I LOVE YOU!!! But am really sorry about my grammar issues... I'm only in freshmen english... which makes me lowly freshmen... *sniffles* I'm going to go get my Nicol and Blitz plushie and eat potatoes... Rook Weeks coming and i wont be a free woman anymore...



“Welcome to McDonalds can I take your order.” Yzak said rudely to the earth federation soldiers.

Mwu pushed him out of the way, “Hiya! You wouldn’t happen to have a G-X342 with you?” They stared at him blankly. Mwu cleared his voice, “I mean… TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!” These two are mean to me”

“Oh shut it you fag no one cares” Dyarca said as he through food at Mwu. (and no this is not going to end well) Mwu snapped around, pulled out a gun and shot Dearka.

Yzak mouth falls open and gets down on his knees. “Don’t kill me!” he shrieked. “Don’t kill me like the dumb ass that lays on the floor.”

Dearka rolls over and sputtered, “Don’t let Yzak get my body…” Yzak lunges onto him.

The earth federation soldiers stare at each other, “Screw this we’re going to Burger King.” they walk off.

Mwu shouts, “Don’t go to Wendy’s!!!” In the background Yzak accidentally kills Dearka. “Eww…” Gets out the spatula to scrape the remains of Dearka. “You really killed him!”

Yzak glares at him then looks at the mangle body. “NO!!!!” It was a very dramatic time.

And that’s where I come in, me Arthren Zala! It was a cold black day, even though we were in the tropics and the temperature was at uncomfortable 105 degrees. I found myself comforting Yzak as he cried his horrible cries.

“Bull shit.” Yzak hits Arthren. “Mwu’s the one crying!”

Mwu shouts, “I’m not crying!” then he starts sobbing. “He was like a really evil brother to me…”

Arthren rubs his head, “Then what really did happen? I must have documented this wrong!”

Flashback


“Hello welcome to McDonalds, can I take your order.” Yzak said with no enthusiasm.

Mwu pushes him out of the way. “Hiya. How’s it going. You’ve been here long? I mean… you’re Earth Federation Soldiers aren’t you?”

“Yes.”

“TAKE ME WITH YOU!!!”

Yzak and Dearka start to plan as the Mwu pulls one of the soldiers to him. “Help me! I’m with a really uberly ugly person and one that has manly urges!”

Dearka pushes Mwu out of the way. “I’m not ugly!” he starts shooting at the earth federation soldiers. “DIE!!!” Dearka gets shot in the arm and Yzak continues there shooting war thingy.


End of Flashback


“So…” Arthren said. “Who are we burying?”

Mwu looks up. “Who are we burying?”

They pull off the plastic cover. “It’s Ronald McDonald!”

Mwu sniffles, “I always liked that guy. That means Dearka’s ALIVE!”

“YES!” Yzak cheers.

Dearka comes out of the bathroom and Yzak hugs him, “Yzak I already told you, I’m not that way.”

Yzak punches him across the face and sent him flying to the outside-ness. Yzak with his pissed-off-person-like reflexes lounges into the air after Dearka.

Mwu: It’s a bird.

Arthren: It’s plane.

Dearka from the sky somewhere : No it’s a very pissed off Yzak!

Mwu: Are you sure its not Ronald Mcdonalds revengeful spirit.

Dearka on the ground being strangled: No, no, its Yzak.

Arthren: I knew it!

Mwu blinks, “My butt hurts. And you said it was a plane.”

Yzak drags a now very strangled Dearka. “WTF! Athrun?!” Yzak being as slow as he is noticed Arthren’s keen likeness to Athrun. ( author: okay I lied… I realized that he should have said that sooner… like two chapters ago… but alas… this is cheap comedy so anything goes!!!)

Arthren puffs out his chest, “I am Arthren Zala, Athrun Zala’s twin brother!”
Mwu look at Arthren suspiciously, “You’re that kid in my cockpit and the kid who taunted me with the keys…”

“Yep. And why do you always look suspicious???”

“How did you get here?” Mwu continued his interrogation.


Flashback #2

Athrun stood in front of a huge crowd accepting an award. “Thank you everyone for this award. I never thought that I would get the most valuable henchmen from my commander Rau le Krueze.” (author: I think changing the spelling of the char clone is becoming a tradition. But after this it will be forever Rau Le Crueset!)

Arthren was stomping his foot. “I love my brother, but my god he is the most boring and sensitive person I’ve met!”

Nicol looked at him, “What are you going to do?”




To be continued