Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Dragon Ball/Z/GT Fan Fiction / Yu-Gi-Oh! Fan Fiction / Fan Fiction / Zoids Fan Fiction / Beyblade Fan Fiction ❯ Parellell ❯ chapter two ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Thanks for the reviews! Please keep reviewing! No, she's not Duo's cousin or sister, but she is from his past. Also, as I said, it's a bit AU, so Hildi and Noin got together, not her and Zechs.

If any of you have/ r reading my story gangs, can u please tell me whether I should make it a Yu-Gi-Oh- gundam Wing crossover or not-I wasn't going to, but a few people asked if it would be, and it could work like that.... tell me what you think!

Duo drained his glass, following the slightly older teen, whom he vaguely remembered. He followed him through a large black door, into the dressing rooms where the girl had gone. Various other people were dotted around the hallways, none of which he recognised, but many of whom the teen he was following was greeted by or nodded in greeting. Many of them looked at Duo with recognition, sorrow and pity in their eyes, as if they knew and understood what he was going through. But they couldn't know, no one truly knew. They couldn't, could they?

The raven-haired teen pushed a large black and silver door open, holding it open for Duo, before entering and walking over towards a small screen, signalling for Duo to wait there while he changed. He glanced around the room, head turning sharply as he heard the click of another door opening. The singer, the girl with crimson, amethyst, black and white-blond hair came through the door, hair slightly damp and let loose, now wearing loose black leather low-slung trousers and a black and crimson top that hung off her shoulders, exposing creamy-pale skin. She wore no makeup, and wore a white gold Russian wedding ring on the ring finger of her left hand, and engagement ring, he guessed. She smiled warmly at him, taking long strides, she was beside him seconds later, hugging him warmly, he returning it just as fiercely.

"Duo. It's great to see you again." She breathed, stepping back slightly.

"Mabu. I thought you were…" HE said, unsure of how to continue.

"It's Serenity now. I changed it years ago! It's been a while, ne? You thought I was dead, didn't you?" She added quietly, studying him closely. He nodded, looking back up at her. The other teen came back from behind the screen, walking over towards the girl, putting his arms around her waist possessively, kissing her.

Laughing slightly, she continued. "DO you remember each other? Raven, this is Duo Maxwell. We lived together on L2 for a while back when we were kids. He saved me once, and I was forever having to bail him out of trouble from there on. Duo, this is Raven Wing, my fiancé. He is, or rather, was a Zoid pilot." She smiled, as the other two silently regarded each other.

Frowning slightly, she spoke up. "There's something wrong with you. I can sense it. Raven, would you mind going and checking on the other dancers for me while I speak with Duo?"

Nodding, Raven turned to leave.

"Duo, what's wrong-" Serenity started, Duo cutting her off.

"What happened to you? I thought I was the soul survivor of the Maxwell Massacre. I saw the church burn down! Sister Helen died in my arms! She would have told me had another escaped! Why didn't you wait for me?" Duo asked, sounding frustrated beyond belief, pacing around her dressing room

"I am truly sorry Duo. You don't remember, do you?" She asked sadly.

"Remember? Remember what?" Duo asked her, sounding confused, as he sat on one of the many black and white leather sofas and armchairs dotted around the room.

"Duo, I was adopted the day before the fire. A man who had just recently lost his wife came looking for a child to adopt and replace her, in a way. He adopted me the day we met, and took me away with him as soon as he had signed the papers. I came back the next day to say goodbye to you, but, it was already too late…." She sighed, looking so guilty, blaming herself for all that had happened to him since her departure.

"Who adopted you? And why the change of name? Did he make you?" Duo asked, before adding. "It wasn't your fault you know. I didn't mean to sound so…angry. I've.. Been through a lot over the past few months. Well, years really.

" Thank-you Duo, that means a lot to me. I still see you as an annoying big brother, even after all these years. He said he'd adopt you too, you know. But, after the fire….. Well, anyway, a man called Maximillion Pegasus adopted me. He is the CEO of a company called Industrial Illusions, and was once an Egyptologist. He is, was, a really nice guy, more like a protective older brother than a father. He…. He kinda lost it for a bit though, but he's ok now." She reassured him. "And he didn't make me change my name. I…..he helped me find some stuff out about my past and parents, even helped me find my brother, two half-brothers and sister. I changed my name to Mabu Ami Serenity to help me get over it, to help me forget."

"So, now it's your turn, Bro. Come on, spill it." She smiled, sitting beside him.

"I-I" He stuttered, not knowing where to begin.

"It's ok, Duo. I know you were a gundam pilot, I know about your training with Dr.G, I know about your….. Partners, and about what happened with your so-called friends…. let it all out Duo, it's ok, just let go…" She soothingly said, putting her arms around her now-sobbing surrogate brother, allowing him to let it all go, go sob and cling to her, as he had needed to for so many months. Allowing him to morn in peace.

"Duo, do not give up hope… I have been keeping an eye on you, and on them. Duo, I do not believe, no, I know that they did not perish in the final battle…. I know…. And I am willing to help you….. I know of a way to help you find them, I know where they are…."

#';[];'#/.,./;#'[]

end of chapter two

Sorry it was short and not much happened, next chapter will be better. I won't update till I get people reviewing this, and not until people tell me whether or not gangs should be a YuGiOh x-over too. Thank-you!