Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Straight Flush ❯ Second Day Secrets (Part 2) ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Straight Flush

Chapter Six - Second Day Secrets (Part 2)

By: Jacquelin Benito

sailorsilverbutterfly@hotmail.com

June 2002

Disclaimer: (WARNING: BEWARE, TOTAL INSANITY AND MAJOR RELATION TO THE ANIME, RANMA 1/2)

Deep in the heart of the neighborhood, in a district of Tokyo known as Nermina…

Jackie: AGH!!!!!! *runs off screaming*

Kuno: Ah! There is not one, but two lovely pigtailed goddesses in my life! Come back! *chases after Jackie*

Jackie: Ookay, that is one freaky character.

Evil Lawyer: Well, look at this. The little girl is stuck in a very crazy part of Tokyo.

Jackie: *glares* For one, I AM NOT LITTLE!!!! Second… *blink* …this is Tokyo?

Evil Lawyer: Well duh. Haven't you ever heard of Ranma 1/2?

Jackie: *glares* Yes. And yes, I know they live in Nermina. But I'm not in Nermina.

Evil Lawyer: Well, in this disclaimer you are.

Jackie: *whines* Bu-but! I'm not even Japanese! Why can't in take place in Canada? *stars appear in eyes* And then we could visit West Edmonton Mall, the biggest mall in the world! You need new shoes. Those ones are too tacky. Hmm… shoes… I need some new shoes…

Evil Lawyer: *sweatdrop* Ookay. Anyway, I'm here to read you something.

Jackie: Really? What? OH NO! Not that damn disclaimer bit again.

Evil Lawyer: Yes, you have to state that you don't own any of the relating following animes mentioned in your story unless you made then up.

Jackie: What if I did?

Evil Lawyer: Then you wouldn't have to write this disclaimer, and I'd be out of this damn script and chasing down some other fan fiction author that won't state the disclaimer. Now, out with it! *grabs Jackie's wrist*

Jackie: Hey! Back off bud! *pulls out honorary-evil-lawyer-bonking mallet* Pop goes the weasel!

Kuno: Serves thee right, thy fiendish foe. I am the undefeated captain of this school's kendo club! The rising new star of the high school fencing world! My name alone strikes fear in those who hear of it! My peers call me the Blue Thunder of Furinkan High! Tatewaki Kuno, age seventeen.

Jackie: *sweatdrop* Uh-huh… I think that's my cue to leave…

Evil Lawyer: WAIT!! You have to say the disclaimer. *leaves his cement-grave wobbly*

Jackie: Listen here buddy boy. I ain't saying the discla- *blink* *eyes widen*

Evil Lawyer: Okay little girl-

Jackie: I'm. Not. LITTLE! *stomps angrily to Evil Lawyer*

Evil Lawyer: FINE! You're not little! But I have something that will change your view. *pulls out Jackie's brand new GBA system*

Jackie: *gasp* NO!! I was about the finish the game!

Evil Lawyer: Say the Disclaimer, and your GBA goes free.

Jackie: *whimper*

Kuno: I shall save the maiden!

Jackie: *dodges Kuno* *grabs the GBA and runs for it* Mwahahahaha!

Evil Lawyer: *grabs Kuno* Either you say the disclaimer for her or you are forever banned from future fanfiction by this author!

Kuno: *gulp* J-Jacquel-lin B-B-Benito doesn't own anything related to the mentioned owned animes in this story. She owns only the plot and the story. *takes off*

Jackie: NOOO!!!!! TRAITOR!!! Kuno is A TRAITOR! *sniff*

----------------

A scream pierced the air as Haruka's eyes flashed in recognition of the voice. "Koneko."

Makoto and Minako's heads snapped up as their eyes widened. The two Gundam pilots looked at each other uncertainly as they glanced toward the two women, in their minds debating what they should do now. Slowly, they lowered their guns as they glanced toward Minako and Makoto.

"Are you okay?" Quatre asked, his features etched in worry.

Minako and Makoto looked at him as if he was totally insane.

"ARE WE OKAY?!! YOU HOLD US AT GUN POINT AND ASK US ARE WE OKAY?!" Makoto bellowed at him, breathing in heavily. Minako stared at him wide-eyed. Her blue eyes shrunk back to normal standards as she grinned brightly at him.

"Umm… I think I'm hurt… Can you carry me?" Minako asked innocently, trying to make up her mind on where she should be hurt. Finally feigning a hurt ankle, she fell on the floor in a heap. "Please?"

Makoto shook her head in disbelief. Trowa's uncovered eye looked at her as if she had grown another head. Sighing in defeat, Quatre bent down and picked up the 'wounded' Minako. Minako grinned brightly as she kissed him lightly on the cheek. Quatre's face lit up like a red Christmas tree. Starting down the hall, the group headed toward the room where Usagi was being held.

Wait… where was Haruka?

---------------

A figure sprinted down the hall, grabbing the edge of the corner wall before she went too far into the hallway. She stopped at an intersection, one way leading left, another leading right. She inwardly groaned. Which way was Koneko? If Michiru had her mirror here… but Haruka stopped in mid-thought. No, Michiru wasn't here, nor was she going to be here anytime soon. Haruka leaned against the wall and closed her eyes. Damn. She forgot why she was running down these halls for a second. She glanced at each passage way and took a deep breath. Taking off running, she took the hall to the left.

--------------

"Duo!" Usagi wailed out her boyfriends name as she received another glare from Wufei.

"SHUT UP ONNA!" Wufei bellowed at the small form as she shrank to an even smaller form in her confortable corner.

A faint mutter could be heard from the petite blonde. "You didn't say please…"

Usagi had been taken to another room while Duo had been left to deal with Heero. Poor Wufei. He was left to watch her. Building up a small amount of courage, she glared the biggest glare she could muster. The Chinese man merely looked amused. Usagi huffed in annoyance as her numbed anxious nerves finally got some feeling. Glaring at Wufei, she sat down cross-legged as Wufei only stared at her in annoyance. She let out a sigh as she lost herself in her thoughts.

'Okay, that confirms it. Those robots were Gundams… I wonder what Duo and …Heero was it? What are they talking about?'

-----------

The silent glaring contest only elevated its peak. Angry indigo eyes, which seemed dark enough to resemble Colbat, glared at his companion; wielding emotionless Prussian eyes and a silenced silver magnum. Duo raised an eyebrow, only to have Heero be unresponsive.

The door suddenly burst open, revealing a man-looking-woman to glare at them. Heero's hand reflexively grabbed his gun out of his holster, the metal piece reflecting some light. Haruka unsheathed her kitana in defense as Heero's gun rang out. Duo looked in amazement and horror as the bullets sped toward the woman. The kitana became only a flicker of motion as the bullets rebounded off the weapon.

Haruka let out a fresh string of curses as she stalked her way over to Heero.

"What the hell?!"

(AN: The G-boys are older, meaning that they're taller!) The two had equaled height as they sized each other up. Haruka's next move had the Perfect Soldier a bit surprised. Sheathing the golden handled kitana, her glare met Heero at eye level.

"Where's Koneko?"

Suddenly, Duo cried out in surprise.

-----------

"I swear! I saw her head down that way!" Minako argued, Makoto's glare situated on her back. Quatre and Trowa only sighed in annoyance.

'Sure she did,' Trowa silently grumbled.

"We've been following you for twenty minutes Minako!" Makoto huffed out, her face etched in emotions of annoyance. "And you've been leading us around in circles!"

With this statement, Quatre groaned while Trowa plopped down on the floor.

-----------

"C'mon Wufei!!!! Let me out!!!!" Usagi yelled as she banged on the oak doors.

"As soon as you quit your constant belly-aching!" Wufei retired in frustration as he leaned against the sealed doors. The heavy pounding Usagi was giving the door started to give him slight vibrations in his back. 'How the hell is she so strong?' Wufei silently grumbled. A throbbing vein appeared above his left eyebrow as he suddenly let the doors go.

The doors flew open as Usagi fell to the floor in a heap.

"Oww…"

-----------

"This way?"

"No."

"This way?"

"NO."

"This way?!"

"NO!!!" Trowa bellowed at Minako as she stepped back in surprise.

"Minako! Stop pointing to every door and hallway you see! The first door you said was a closet, the second was a corridor leading to the garage, and the last one was a passage way to the kitchen!" Makoto growled in annoyance as she walked down the hallway. Minako had been getting restless, and Quatre, somehow got lost in his own mansion.

"But Makoto!" Minako complained, "I'm hungry! And we can't find Usagi anywhere! Wait!" Minako called out as the rest of the group turned around and stared at her impatiently. Minako took a couple steps back where a faint whiff of something baking caught their senses. Minako put on her best puppy face as she faced Makoto again. "Where did you say the corridor to the kitchen was again?"

-------------

"I'm telling you, all I SAW was two Gundams!" Usagi said in a huff as Wufei questioned her once again.

"Have you told anyone?"

"No!" Usagi yelled out. 'Agh. Jeez, all I saw was the Gundams… wait… what else are they keeping inside of here?'

The doors flew open as Wufei's gun pointed at the intruder. It was Quatre.

"Thank god I found someone! I've been wandering around for hours!" Quatre heaved out as he sat down in a chair. It seemed like he was running a marathon.

"You got lost in your own mansion?" Usagi asked, confused. Quatre glared at her (AN: O.O. Quatre glaring?!).

"Yes. And then some guy started chasing me with a sword!"

Wufei glanced toward him.

Quatre sighed. "No, it wasn't you. I think it was one of the delegates from the meeting we had the other night. The racer…"

"Haruka," Usagi mumbled out quietly, but the two trained Gundam pilots overheard.

"Yes, it was Haruka," Heero stated, walking in. Haruka walked in supporting a limping Duo as Usagi's eyes widened.

"What did you do to him?!" Usagi cried out as he hurried toward Duo.

"I didn't do nothing," Haruka quickly said, knowing the wrath that Usagi could cause.

"What do you mean you didn't do anything? You were the one that had the sword!" Heero shot back. Quatre only whimpered.

Haruka rolled her eyes. "First of all, it's a kitana. Second, you're the one that fired the gun!"

"KITANA?! GUN?! WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED?!" Usagi yelled at the duo as the older racer cowered. Heero merely glared back.

The doors flew open once again.

"Hah! I told you they were here!" Minako gleefully declared as she berated her friend. The girl finally spotted the whimpering blonde. "Hey! And Quatre's here too!" Minako glomped onto the youngest Winner.

"Uh h-hi Minako," Quatre managed to squeak out before he hid again. Haruka finally turned her gaze to him.

"YOU!!!"

"Me… yeah… um… bye!" Quatre quickly exited the room wisely.

"He's the guy that made you wear those skimpy outfits?!"

Usagi, Minako, and Makoto looked down and remembered what they were wearing. The three woman nodded uncertainly.

That was all Haruka needed to know. "WINNER! PREPARE TO DIE!"

---------------

Aren't I evil?! Hehe, poor Quatre. I just felt that he doesn't get too much to do in fanfictions, so I did some friction between Haruka and Quatre. Hehe, just like Duo and Wufei! *grins* Don't kill me, please! Anyway, I know this came out really late but FF.net got really screwed up and I've been taken camping everywhere! Anyway, hope you enjoyed the chapter! AND REVIEW!!! If I hit 200 reviews before my 8th chappy, then I'll put in a surprise! *grins evilly* 'Til next time!

Oh yeah, about that disclaimer… I dunno. I've been reading A LOT of Ranma 1/2 ficcys on the net. Check out www.animeaddiction.org. It had GREAT Ranma crossovers. Some with Sailor Moon too! Ciao!

(Email me at sailorsilverbutterfly@hotmail.com. Feel free to add me to your MSN lists too!)

~Jackie