Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Why a Rose has it's Thorns ❯ Setsuna ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Why a Rose has it's Thorns

Disclaimer: Why can't they belong to me?!?!?!?!?! *cries*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "Diamond..Let me go." A young tan skinned woman sat on a circular pillowy cushion, her long dark green hair hung down her half naked form. Her clothes torn and ripped, stickling to the dried blood on her legs. She held her hands against her chest, wishing herself farther and farther away from this evil man.

"I cannot my pet, you are far too important to me." Diamond came closer to her, snatching her hands into his. "Setsuna my love, you will never leave me." Setsuna shuddered at these words and Diamond kissing up her arms as he pushed her backwards onto the bed.

"No Diamond. Please...not again." Setsuna cried, pushing up against him weakly.

"No Setsuna, my silent beauty." Diamond groaned as he entered her, kissing her tears from her cheeks. "You my Queen will rule by myside. We together will be much more powerful than that naive royalty of Crystal Tokyo." Diamond whispered, forcefully pumping into her. Setsuna moaned, not even bothering to struggle, hating the reaction her body had to his.

"You and Our child are mine." Diamond grinned at the shocked expression on her face. He crushed his lips against hers, slipping his tongue into her mouth, mimicking the movements of him in her body. "You're mine."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Sometime Later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Setsuna stared up at the ceiling, a blank vacant look on her face. Diamond had fallen asleep after he had finished with her body. It wasn't love making, it wasn't even them fucking; no, both partners had to take part for that to be true. Diamond had captured her three months before, he had been kind to her, minus the occasional verbal abuse and the rape. Those wasn't what broke her though. What broke her was that her "friends" never came to her rescue. After two months Setsuna had lost hope, there had been no sign of them at all. She figured that they must believe she was dead.

"I wish I was dead." Setsuna gently ran her hand over her stomach. She knew Diamond was right; A child, a baby that would grow to look identical to her, only having the hair color of the man who sired her. Setsuna shut her eyes, turning away from the man in her bed, trying to escape the encasing arms around her.

"Why can't I be dead?" Setsuna asked the darkness of the bedroom before she fell into unconciousness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

A dim light came from the corner of the room, taking the shape of a man before coming solid. The man looked to be in his late thirties, handsome with his neatly cut black hair, his eyes a dark garnet red. He walked forward to the edge of the bed, staring down at the two forms.

"Daughter.. I am sorry this was done to you." The man brought his hand to her cheek. He turned to Diamond, hate very clear in his eyes. "If you weren't needed alive now, you would be dead for what you have done to my daughter. When you go to hell my son will enjoy torturing you for all eternity." The man, Chronos touched his hand to Setsuna's forehead and let it glow dark red light into Setsuna.

"May you find peace my daughter." Chronos bet down and kissed her cheek and Setsuna's body disappeared; after she was gone Chronos turned to Diamond. "For what you have done, and for what you will do.. may you be cursed for the rest of your days." Chronos traced a finger over Diamond's chest. Red welts raised in the shape of a pengagram, glowing for a brief moment before all signs of it were gone.