Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Adams and Eves ❯ Bathroom Noises: Duo and Hilde ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing and all its characters © Sotsu Agency, Sunrise, and TV Asahi. All fics are not for profit.
A/N: Now, on to the 2+H ficlet! (hee! I'd like to maintain uniform chappy patterns, so you're going to see Disclaimers and Author's notes till the last page, no matter how unnecessary. *is crazy*)
____________________________
Bathroom Noises (Hot Water)
____________________________
She could hear Duo's moans from the other side of the bathroom wall, the loud splashes of water in a tub that suggested it has more than one occupant, and—to her greatest horror—feminine sighs and giggles.
Hilde barely heard the two quick raps at the door, and with her eyes stinging with tears and soap bubbles, she threatened whoever the knocker was to get the hell away from her and use his own room's loo.
“Uh, Hilde, it's me,” came Duo's voice, “I'm just wondering if I can use your bathroom when you're done? Mine doesn't have any kind of tub, and the shower valve's screwed up.”
It took Hilde a moment to answer, and with a bright scarlet smearing her cheeks and neck, she stared hard at the still `noisy' wall and spattered water across its tiled surface.
____________________________