Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Crule Summer ❯ Storytime ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ;Chapter 3<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<&l t;<<<<<<<<<

Ok here we are. Chapter 3 finally! I will post the votes at the end of the page. I'm sorry for the lack of updates. I have been sick with the flu. Which I caught from a friend, which made her mad 'cause I wasn't at school to help with a geography project. So now were kinda fighting/arguing back and forth.

Well enough of my excuses. On with the fic!

#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@#@

Usagi woke up to the sound of her door opening and then being shut. She peeked through her eyes to get a look at her intruder. The blurry figure grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

Usagi: Ahhh! Hey stop it! I'm awake already!

Duo: Oops.

Duo stopped and looked at her. Smiled and then continued to shake her.

Usagi: Baka! Let me go! Help!!!!!!!

Duo stopped when he heard the pounding footsteps run into Usagi's room.

Duo: Yipe!

Duo quickly jumped under Usagi's covers.

Usagi: Someone get him out of my bed!

The God of Death shook under the blanket and mumbled.

Duo: Leave me alone! Nice view Usa-Chan.

Usagi blushed and kicked him. Duo yelped in pain and rolled out of the bed grabbing him nose.

Duo: Usa you broke my nose!

Usagi smirked.

Usagi: Serves you right you ebullient male.

Duo looked at Usagi but when he received no answer for his questioning look he turned to Wufei, then Heero, Trowa, and lastly Quatre. Quatre sighed.

Quatre: It means full of enthusiasm and high spirits.

Duo: Is that good?

Usagi shrugged

Usagi: No clue.

Wufei: Are we quite done here? I have a question to ask.

Usagi: Ask away Fei-Chan.

Wufei turned a slight shade of pink.

Duo: Aww. You made Wu-Man blush.

Wufei: Maxwell, If you treasure your braid shut-up.

Duo sunk back into the chair he occupied moments later.

Wufei: Your arm. It's healed.

Usagi looked at her arm and flexed.

Usagi: Wow perspective aren't you?

Quatre: What? How? You got it sliced open yesterday!

Usagi: Ummm......Ah......Yeah......Fast healer?

Heero pulled out his gun.

Heero: Talk.

Usagi rolled her eyes.

Usagi: This coming from the master of silence.

Heero clicked of the safety.

Usagi: Come on Heero I dare you!

The tension in the room suddenly thickened. Everyones, except Heero and Usagi, eyes grew larger.

Quatre: Heero! Put that gun away right now!

Heero ignored the blond and locked his gaze with Usagi. Suddenly a grin broke out on Usagi face and she giggled.

Usagi: See ya later guys.

She winked and disappeared.

Heero looked around.

Heero: Where is she?

He yelled.

Wufei: Oni Onnas. (Oni = Evil)

He muttered.

Duo: Heero look at what you did!

The others turned to Duo and looked at him strangely.

Duo: What?

A giggle broke out in the room.

Invisible Usagi: Hehe aren't you guys cute when your confused?

Quatre: Usa where did you go?

Usagi: I made a wish no the silver crystal.

Trowa: The what?

Usagi: Sit down guys. This is a LONG story.

The guys obediently sat down. Heero and Wufei on the bed. Duo in his chair. Quatre and Trowa on the sofa. (Yes she has a sofa in her room because I said so *sticks out tongue*) Usagi appeared and sat on Trowa with her legs spread across Quatre. Quatre turned a dark shade of red and looked at her.

Quatre: Usa....

Usagi: I told it it's a long story so I want to be comfortable.

Duo: Fh. Yeah I really see Trowa complaining.

Trowa in fact was smirking. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she leaned her head on the arm of the sofa. He received glares from more then half of his fellow pilots. Usagi took a breath and started.

Usagi: Many many years ago, the entire universe was at peace, and everything lived together in harmony in a time called the Silver Millennium......................

(Honestly do I have to write the entire thing? Blah battle blah reborn blah scouts blah evil queen blah, so on and so forth)

Usagi: And thats how I got here.

She looked at the slightly gapping faces of her new friends. She giggled.

Usagi: You look shocked.

When she received no answer she rose from her spot on Trowa and Quatre and walked over infront of Heero. She snapped her fingers a few times before her caught her hand and looked her in the eye.

Heero: So your some all powerful Princess and your giving it up to be normal?

Usagi: Thats about the size of it.

Duo: If I was prince of earth could I marry you?

Usagi: Nah. You date one prince you date them all. Come to think of it. Once you've be captured by a lust driven psycho, Normal dating is boring.

Suddenly a bright flash flooded the room. The 6 shielded there eyes till the light died down. The saw a woman with long dark emerald hair step out of a portal like do-Hickey (A/N Happy Jeff? I added your stupid word)

Usagi: Setsuna?!?! What are you doing here?

Setsuna: We have some problems.

Usagi: Like..............

Setsuna: Youma's have broken through the dimensions warp and have entered this dimension in hopes of killing you and taking the silver crystal.

Usagi: Great. Now I have 2 wars to deal with.

Setsuna: I brought you some help though.

Usagi: Please not the inners! I'm still mad at them.

Setsuna laughed at the face Usagi made.

Setsuna: no it's not the inner. You will like these though.

Usagi's gaze fixated on the portal behind Setsuna. Suddenly Usagi was tackled to the floor.

The boys watched as a swirl of flesh and black made contact with Usagi.

Seiya: Usa-Chan!!!!!

Usagi: Sei-Chan!!!!

As the figure stood and helped Usagi up, Duo let out a wolf whistle. ' God I love the way shes dress' Thought Duo.

Duo: Usa, Going to introduce us?

Usagi smiled and nodded

Usagi: Guys this is Seiya My best friend!

Duo: You didn't tell me Seiya was a hottie now did ya? Hello Seiya, I am Duo Maxwell. I may run, I may hide, but I never tell a lie.

Seiya: Charmed.

Another person stepped through the portal.

Usagi: Yaten!

Usagi embraced the white haired beauty. (A/n this isn't working very well in my head. Never dreamed I'd call Yaten a beauty. Must be the medication talking)

Yaten: Usa-Chan, How have you been? See you finally dumped the groupie Mineko or Minako or something like that right?

Usagi laughed and shook her head.

Usagi: I traded her in for Duo.

Yaten: Duo? Whats a Duo?

Usagi: The one flirting with Seiya.

Yaten: ...........Braided Baka

Duo: Someone called?

Wufei: Onna didn't even talk to him and knew his true name.

Another figure mad it's way through the portal. This one had long brown hair.

Usagi: Taiki! Welcome! you will love Quatre's Library.

Taiki: Glad to know you remember our names.

Usagi: Aww.....Taiki your no fun.

Taiki: Missed you too Usagi.

The shared a quick embrace and watched the last figure come through.

Kakyuu: Serenity!

Usagi: Kakyuu! I missed you! How did you get away from watching over the kingdom?

Kakyuu: My mother is training my little sister to take the throne. I didn't want to be the queen.

Usagi: Thats seems to be happening alot. Must be something in the water.

The to laughed and released the embrace.

Setsuna: Usagi, The starlights will fill you in. I must get back to my post and someone else came too.

Usagi looked at Setsuna confused. Who else cold come?

A red blur jumped trough the portal in threw it's arms around Usagi.

Blurry Figure: Chibi Chibi!

Usagi: Chibi Chibi! How in the world?

Kakyuu: She wanted to come.

Setsuna: Ja Ne Usagi.

Usagi: Ja Ne Setsuna

Chibi Chibi: Usa-Chan!!!

The red figure then peered around the faces in the room. She hopped out of Usagi's arms and jumped to the floor. She cautiously walked over to Wufei and jumped in him lap.

Wufei: Get this little onna off me!

He told Usagi or anyone in hearing range.

Trowa: looks like someone has an admirer.

Wufei: Maxwell!

Duo: Trowa said it!

Wufei: Force of habit.

Quatre: Hello ladies. May I introduce us since we seem to have a lack of introductions? I'm Quatre Winner. The one with the black hair is Wufei. The one sitting in the corner is Heero. the guy next to me is Trowa and the one flirting with your friend is Duo.

Wufei: you have to excuse Duo. He has mental problems. Like the fact stupidity and dishonor have taken over his brain.

The girls giggled and Seiya took it upon herself to introduce them.

Seiya: I am Seiya Kou, Sailor Star Fighter. The one with the bleached head (Yaten: Hey bud! This is all natural) is Yaten Kou, Sailor Star Healer . The one with the look of embarrassment is Taiki Kou, Sailor Star Maker and last is our Princess Kakyuu Kou, Sailor Star Nebula, Newest addition to the Star Lights.

Duo: Bravo!

Seiya bowed and sat down on the floor.

Seiya: Man I'm tired.

Quatre: You are all welcome to stay her for as long as you like.

Kakyuu: Thank you Quatre. The girls may start the band back up later if the attacks aren't so bad.

Usagi: Good thats settled am I getting my room back tonight? (Yep It's night time now. The already at I just don't wanna write that.)

Quatre: Sure. Girls you can follow me I'll show you your rooms.

Quatre walked out with the 4 girls in tow. Wufei walked over to Usagi and stuck out his arm. Chibi Chibi was dangling from it.

Wufei: What am I supposed to do with this?

Usagi quickly detached Chibi Chibi and shewed the rest of the guys out. When she notice Heero had not moved she walked over to him. Heero, the perfect soldier, was fast asleep. She smiled and pulled down on of the extra blankets. She then crawled into bed with Chibi Chibi and drifted off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~< /div>

Ok guys bad I know but my medication is kinda screwing with my head. It's also 3:51. Well here are the couple votes.

~~~~~~~~~~Usagi~~~~~~~~~~~~

Heero - 18 (Way to go Hee-Man)

Wufei - 17 (Slipping some Ne?)

Trowa - 8

Quatre - 3 (Still)

Duo - 5 (Great! I....think)

Millardo - 10

~~~~~~~~~~~~Starlights~~~~~~~~~

Can't do just yet sorry!