Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Don't you mistake it for love ❯ 1/1 ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Don't you mistake it for love

Author: GinaAkari/GiaSheeneDarkstealer

E-Mail: GiaSheeneDarkstealer@gmx.de

Fanfiction: Gundam Wing

Rating: PG-13

Warning: [yaoi] [lime] [songfic]

Comment: I'm not good enough in speaking English, I guess… *sighs* I just wanted to write a songfic in English…

Pairing: 1x2x1

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing is copyrighted be Sunrise, Bandai, and co. The song I used for this fic is from Doro. I don't own something and I don't earn money with writing this fic…

*What a dream come true…*

Hee-chan, I guess you fell in love with me, huh? I don't know, why I've got this feeling, but it's like I would clearly know…. Maybe it's the way you act to me, like you talk, if you talk… Maybe it's your body-language. Or at least…. Your eyes? I'm feeling so warm, when you look at me. You aren't able to look at me with your glares as often as in the past, huh?!

*I got the biggest crush on you. My whole body shakes. I know I'm gonna break,

but, God, I'm craving for more…*

If only I could show my emotions to you. I would… But… No, I wouldn't. That's not the way a perfect soldier should think.

Your lips… Soft…. Tiny skin… So red… If only I'd be able to kiss you…

*The only thing I really feel is the regret of my heart. Killing you with kindness, like a junkie pushing all his shots…*

Is that's my only choice? To make you longing to me? Can you feel the temptation? I'm longing for you, Heero…

You're always saying that you don't like it, when I'm talking so much. The stuff, which comes out off my mouth isn't important. You think so? I can't imagine, `cuz everytime I see a little light in your eyes, when I'm talking, isn't it?!

Even if it takes till my life fades away… I'll be kind to you. I'll break though the wall, which is surrounding you. I promise. One day I'll reach you.

*I'll take a bullet in for you or whatever you want me to, but don't you mistake it for love.

I'll walk the razors just for you to show you a thing or two, but don't you mistake it for love.*

If you would ask me a favor… What should I do? I couldn't stand your beautiful violette eyes. I'd do anything for you, but… Don't think I would do it for love, okay? That's nothing a perfect soldier should show.

*When you come in view I'm keeping cool, but man I'm so damn hot for you…*

Oh, If only I could tell you that, Duo. It's crazy, how I imagine that you'd fuck me… Uhm… Through heaven and hell… Uh, so hot…

*I thought it would be fun, but then again I think it's turnin' upside down, down, down…*

Heero… So hot… Damn… You're so perfect. Why? Uh… Can't stop thinking about you…

*Many times I realise all the damage that is to be done. If you wanna see over the edge

I already feel like a loaded gun…*

*I'll take a bullet in for you or whatever you want me to, but don't you mistake it for love.

I'll walk the razors just for you to show you a thing or two, but don't you mistake it for love.*

A perfect soldier has to kill. There's no place in his life for feelings. Fighting. Destructing. Killing. No Feelings.

Don't force me to show my love for you. It's bad enough, that I'm so weak to feel it.

*So you wanna play? You wanna play with fire baby? I'll show you fire. You're lookin' right at it. Watch me burn into your bloody soul.*

So if you hide your emotions, I've to do something to bring them up.

Which way? Do you want me to be sexy? Much more sexy, than I am? Do you really think I wouldn't see `this' look. Maybe I should wear my black leather pants more often, huh?! I'm devilish, ne?! I'm a real Shinigami, ne?! Yeah!

But, guy, I swear to you: I'll get you.

*Many times I realize all the damage that is to be done. If you wanna go over the edge

I already feel like a loaded gun…*

Uh, Duo…. If only it would be love… It's so much more… Pleasure, when I hear you laughing… Comfort, when you're touching me… Safe, when I'm with you… Lust, when I see you…. No matter what you're wearing or do… I guess I feel horny, because I love you… Uh…. God, damn it! What am I thinking?

*I'll take a bullet in for you or whatever you want me to, but don't you mistake it for love.

I'll walk the razors just for you to show you a thing or two, but don't you mistake it for love.*

I see your eyes… I can smell the shampoo you're using… What… What did you doing? Your legs…. Between mine? How could this happen… Duo? How are you looking? What is that for lust in your eyes? Uh… That turns me on…

Your hands… on my chest…. Then my stomach…. Your fingers slipping into my shorts…. Uh…. Duo… Duo!

How. could. this. happen? I'm a soldier… I should have noticed, when you were stepping into my bed…

You're beginning to stroke me faster…. Oh god… That's hot like hell.

Do you hear me moan?

*I'll take a bullet in for you or whatever you want me to, but don't you mistake it for love.

I'll walk the razors just for you to show you a thing or two, but don't you mistake it for love.*

Damn it! Everybody makes faults…

Please mistake it…

For love.

Our love.

~Owari~