Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Goldielocks ❯ Goldielocks ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Plot bunny #2

Disclaimer!: I don't freaking own the freaking gundam wing cast, nor do I own the Goldilocks thing…. But I will….

Goldilocks!

It was a calm morning that little red riding Quatre went out to pick some flowers for his daddy. He skipped along to the music of a near-by brook, and was whistling a tune in his own beat (which was horridly tone-deaf) mean while the three residents and owners of the bear-family forest, the one our half-hearted hero was walking through, were getting ready to go to the water park, and mooch off unsuspecting tourists. Back to our… um… hermaphrodite. Quatre was skipping and humming off tune, merrily, when he saw the cutest little cottage, it was white with brown edgings, and the most beautiful flowers he had ever seen. He ran towards them, and just before he picked a pretty red one, a thought crossed his mind.

*Hmmm if I pick all these flowers, the bear family might get mad at me…. Oh well!*

He thought as he opened the door.

*Besides, I'm already trespassing, and if they make a fuss, I'll just get daddy to buy them new, BETTER flowers!*

He crossed the threshold, into the most untidy house he had ever seen.

*They must not clean very often! Shall I do it for them …. No, I think not, they made their mess, they can wallow in it. *

He crept up the stairs and looked down a hallway, there were three doors. He opened the first door. It was a bathroom, and little Quatre had a great deal of fun playing with papa bear's shaving cream, mama bears cosmetics, and baby bears tooth paste. After leaving a considerable mess he moved on to the next room, it was the master bedroom. There he found playboy magazines under the bed, condoms, money, licorice candy, and two closets. He went to the one on his left first, it had cases and cases of alcoholic beverages, Little red riding Quatre tried a sip of each, as he went on his sips got larger and larger, until he was hosed. He stumbled over to the other closet. Only to throw up all over mama bears good lingerie, then he crawled over to the last room to throw up yet again and urinate in baby bear's bed, then fall asleep in baby bear's clean laundry.

The Bear family returned in good time only to see all mama bears' flowers picked and the door laying ajar.

"OH THE INJUSTICE!!!"

Mama bear cried, and they all ran into the house, baby bears long fur braid trailing in the wind. Mama bear ran up to her room and screamed.

"MY GOOD LINGERIE!!!! NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!"

Papa bear was OK with that. Baby bear ran into his room.

"NO!!! MY GUNDAM BED-SPREAD!!!! AND ALL MY TOYS!!!! DADDY!! THERE'S A LITTLE GIRL IN MY LAUNDRY!!!!!"

Papa bear was OK with that. He walked calmly to his room, where mama bear was sobbing over her black lacy things. Papa bear saw his alcohol closet, and was not OK with it.

"MY ALCOHOL!!!!! O MAI O KOROSU!!!"

Just as he was about to rip the sleeping BOY apart, he heard a knock on the door. He ran down to get it.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT NOW TROWA!!!"

Trowa hiked his Ax up a little higher on his shoulder.

"I just came to ask if you had any honey, do you?"

"I'm a fucking bear! What the hell do you think?"

Wood cutter Trowa was hit in the face with a honey jar. By the time papa bear got back to baby bear's room, Quatre had escaped, and the next morning the bear family had a visitor.

"This is now a WINNER property, if you will pack your belongings and leave, before your cottage is burned to the ground please?"

LE FIN!!!