Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Home ❯ Home ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Title: Home
Author: DamnVespa

Pairings: 1X2, 3X4, 5XMeiran

Warnings: Deathfic but a good Deathfic.

Disclaimer: I don't own GW nor do I own this song called "Now We Are Free"
(As interpreted by DreamWorks SKG Members)†

[Anol shalom
Anol sheh lay konnud de ne um {shaddai}
Flavum
Nom de leesh
Ham de nam um das
La um de
Flavne...]

Inside a grand hall on the stage was a dais. On the dais were many political figures one of which was the Vice Minister Darlian. Behind her stood her bodyguard, Heero Yuy. He stood there looking out over the crowds. He looked intimidating but had an air of sadness about him. He was the last of the Gundam Pilots. All the others were dead. It had been four years since the Marimaya Incident. In those four years four Gundam pilots had died. All trying to stop an assassin after Relena Darlian/Peacecraft.

[We de ze zu bu
We de sooo a ru
Un va-a pesh a lay
Un vi-i bee
Un da la pech ni sa
(Aaahh)
Un di-i lay na day
Un ma la pech a nay
mee di nu ku]

After the Marimaya incident the five Gundam pilots decided to join the Preventors. Quatre had bought a house close by headquarters for the five of them. They lived and loved in that house. It wasn't until the year after the incident when the first attempt on Relena's life took place. Duo was assigned to be her bodyguard that day. He was shot in the line of duty and died. Half of Heero's soul died that day. He was never the same after that. The funeral was held the next week. Everyone was present. The assassin laid low and a year later popped up again but he killed Trowa instead. For two years the remaining three tried to find the assassin but he kept slipping through their fingers. They finally found him hiding out in a run down shack. They went after him but he ran. The three of them went on that mission. Only Heero and Quatre returned from it. Half a year after that mission Quatre couldn't take the strain from the deaths and killed himself. Heero swore he would get the assassin.


[(Fast tempo, 4 times)
La la da pa da le na da na
Ve va da pa da le na la dumda ]

When Relena stood to give her speech Heero saw the assassin stand and take aim in one of the balconies. The assassin fired but Heero was faster. Relena was safe but he got shot in the arm. It didn't matter to Heero he jumped up and ran after the assassin. The assassin ran out and tried to get out of the hall. Heero was hot on his heels. The assassin rounded a corner and ran into a spare room. It turned out to be a small conference room. The only exit was the one Heero was blocking when he came in. The assassin and Heero faced off in the room. They both raised their weapons and fired. The assassin was shot through the head while Heero got hit in the chest. He fell to the floor and cried. The man he had been chasing for four years was finally stopped.

[Anol shalom
Anol sheh ley kon-nud de ne um.
Flavum.
Flavum.
M-ai shondol-lee
Flavu... {Live on...}]

Relena and the paramedics finally arrived on the scene. Heero was still alive but losing blood fast. They loaded him up into a ambulance. Relena rode with Heero to a hospital. He was taken into surgery while Relena sat in the waiting room praying that Heero made it through. Many hours later one of the Doctors came out and shook his head. He told her there wasn't anything they could do for him except make him comfortable. They led her to the room where he was and left her to say her last words to him.

[Lof flesh lay
Nof ne
Nom de lis
Ham de num um dass
La um de
Flavne..
Flay
Shom de nomm
Ma-lun des
Dwondi.
Dwwoondi
Alas sharum du koos
Shaley koot-tum.]

When she looked in the room Heero was lying on the bed asleep. He had some gauze over his wound and an IV but nothing else. She walked over to him and held his hand. At the feel of her hand he woke up.

"Relena?"

"Yeah I'm here Heero."

"Is he dead?"

"Yeah he's dead. You got him Heero."

Heero smiled and looked away. He had a far away look to his eyes.

"Heero it's time. Go to your friends. They are waiting for you."

Relena was crying as she said those words.

"What about you Relena?"

"I'll be fine Heero. You job here is done. Go home Heero. Go home to Duo."

Heero smiled and let go. A few minutes later he was dead. Relena leaned over and kissed his forehead.

"Take care of him Duo."

Then she left. She met up with Dorothy and Lady Une outside the room. She fell into Dorothy's arms and cried.

Heero felt himself flying through town and towards his home. He landed outside the door and pushed it open. Inside he saw Trowa and Quatre on the couch looking at the fireplace. They both turned towards him and smiled. Wufei and a Chinese girl he had only seen in a picture came out of the kitchen and also smiled.

"Welcome home Yuy."

"Hello Wufei, Quatre, Trowa. Who's this?"

"This is Meiran. Meiran this is Heero Yuy."

"Pleasure to meet you."

"Likewise."

Heero looked around the house but didn't see Duo.

"Where's Duo?"

"Behind you koi. Welcome Home."

Heero turned around and stared at his other half. He was just as beautiful as Heero remembered. Heero started to cry and fell into Duo's arms.

He was finally home.

The End.