Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Kinky Streak ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Not mine. . . anyone want to give them to me?
Warnings: Yaoi, Smut, Masturbation, Sex Toys, POV, PWP, Lemon
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: 2x1
Feedback: Yes, please!
Archive: Sure, if you want it. Just e-mail me: rain@silent-desire.com
- http://www.silent-desire.com/
Mailing List: If you would like to be notified when I update my fics, just go to the link below:
- http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/raincamui/
Summary: Heero has a little fun while Duo watches. . .
AN: Please do not read if a lot of smut bothers you!

*~*~*

Kinky Streak:



Three months had passed since Heero had been sent out on a mission. Lady Une sent him to investigate a private school located on L1, where he was told to download some files from the main computer and lay low until further notice. After Quatre and I sorted through the information Heero had sent us, Lady Une told him he could return once we confirmed that there was no threat. It took two and a half months to sort through every detail, making sure that no file had been overlooked. Once we were certain that it was just an ordinary school, Lady Une told Heero he could come home.

I got hard just thinking about it.

There hadn't been much communication between Heero and I since he had been sent on the mission. I received a few e-mails from him over the months, but all had been brief one-liners stating that he was ok.

Needless to say, I was frustrated both sexually and mentally. There were only so many ways one could make love with their hand. [1]

A few months after Heero and I joined the Preventers, we started seeing each other on the side. It had been strictly physical at first, but over the months it had blossomed into something more. Heero completed me in ways that were too great for words. And I knew I completed Heero in ways he had never imagined. Love always came before Lust, but lust made up a big part of our relationship.

I sighed as I entered the apartment I shared with Heero. I had received a message from him the day before, saying that he would be home a little later this evening. I had a full night of making love planned out for us, but I knew my lover would pounce on me as soon as he walked through the door.

The others assumed I was the horny one in our relationship, but in actuality, Heero was the biggest hentai I had ever known.

Heero Yuy was addicted to sex.

When Heero and I took our relationship a step further, he had been clueless towards things like sex. He shared his first kiss with Relena, but that was as far as his naïve brain got him. I - selflessly - showed him the ways. Ever since the night I first took him, Heero was a bundle of spandex-wearing hormones. There was nothing better in the world than having the boy named Heero Yuy begging you for sex every night.

I grinned as I placed my keys on the kitchen counter, already hard from the thought of the night's activities.

Our apartment was fairly small, consisting of a kitchenette, a living room, a bathroom, and one bedroom. The living room and the kitchen were right next to each other, separated by only a long, beige counter. The bathroom was on one side, while the bedroom was on the other.

There wasn't a spot in the apartment that hadn't been 'blessed' by our bedroom activities.

I headed towards the refrigerator and pulled out a bottle of water. I ran the cool bottle along my heated forehead, causing my auburn-colored bangs to stick to my skin. After breathing a contented sigh, I opened the bottle and took a gulp, glancing at the clock while I did so.

Ten o'clock.

Heero said his flight would come in at eleven.

I placed the water back into the refrigerator, deciding on a shower before preparing for the night.

I headed towards the bedroom as I pulled off my Preventers jacket. I had complained to Une about making thinner jackets for the summer, but all she said was, "Will you fund the new attire?" I had growled and stomped out of the room, annoyed.

I had to wash the jacket twice a week because of all the sweat that soaked into it.

I was about to open the bedroom door when I heard a muffled moan come from behind it.

A smile slowly crawled over my lips.

I knew that moan all too well.

Heero's flight must have come in early.

I dropped the jacket to the floor and twisted the doorknob, quietly. The door opened without a sound and I peered through the tiny crack, grinning.

The bed was located right in front of the door, so I could see the wrinkled-white bed sheets clearly.

Heero was sprawled on the center of the bed, twisting against the sheets in his school uniform. His hands were roaming across his firm chest that was covered in a white buttoned-down shirt, which was becoming wrinkled. A red tie fell carelessly to the side, the only touch of color on the queen-sized bed. His pants and boxers had been tossed to the floor and the only article of clothing adorning his lower half were large, over-sized white socks.

My cock sprung to life in a millisecond.

Another moan escaped his plump lips as he caressed himself. Those small, talented hands roamed over his chest-area and clutched at the white shirt as he massaged the smooth skin hidden underneath. He looked like a small boy twisting against the sheets. The bed appeared to be too large for his small frame. Even though Heero was eighteen now, he hadn't grown an inch since I met him on the docks. I, on the other hand, had grown more than a few inches. I was almost a head taller than Heero and he _hated_ that.

I watched as he began to unbutton his shirt with his right hand. The other traveled over his stomach and down to the smooth, golden thighs of his legs. The shirt was a bit large and covered a vital part of Heero's anatomy, but it only served to make him sexier. His slim legs trembled as he brushed his knuckles across the bared skin of his thighs, eliciting another moan from his luscious lips.

"Nnnn," Heero gasped once his shirt opened and fluttered against his sides, revealing the smooth, golden skin of his torso.

It had been three months since I last saw that luscious skin, and I longed to run my tongue over the smooth planes. I wanted to push the door open and announce my arrival, but there was something erotic about watching Heero touch himself like this - to pleasure himself with his own hands. Had he done this every night since we had been separated?

Heero hissed when his fingers brushed over his pert nipples, hardening them instantly from the feather-light touch. His other hand abandoned the smoothness of his thighs and reached over his head, searching for something under the pillows. I held back a moan when I saw him reveal a bottle of scented oil and a rather large dildo. It seemed Heero had been unable to wait until I came home.

Before he left, I told him to take the dildo with him. I knew my lover better than he knew himself, so it was quite obvious that he would crave having something inside of him, other than his fingers. Of course, Heero disagreed and said he wouldn't be gone that long, but I knew better. He loved that damn dildo almost as much as he loved my cock.

I watched as he opened the bottle and poured it over himself. The clear fluid fell down from the bottle in a thick line, pooling against the golden skin of his stomach and trickling down the sides of his body. Once a large amount of oil was poured onto him, he tossed the bottle to the side, forgetting about it.

The hand that was twiddling with his nipples moved down to slip into the scented puddle on his stomach. He moved his fingers through the clear liquid and raked them up the center of his chest. In the dim lighting of the room, I saw the line he drew glisten like a crystal stream. His other hand moved into the puddle of oil and drifted downward, painting the same stream over his creamy thighs.

Even from the doorway, I could hear Heero's breathing increase. I looked up at his face and felt myself grow harder. His chocolate-colored hair clung to his forehead and the back of his neck. Along with the oil, sweat covered his beautiful, lithe body. His blue eyes were squeezed shut tightly, causing his dark eyelashes to brush against his skin. Those long lashes gave him an almost feminine appearance: thick and curled, contrasted nicely against his smooth, creamy skin. His plump bottom lip was caught between his perfect teeth, bringing a darker shade of red to those lips as blood rushed to the surface.

The position of his body made my cock pulse against the confines of my pants, demanding to be released into the warm, tight depths of Heero's body. His head was still thrown back against the bed, but he had lifted his slim legs and bent them at the knee. Those perfect legs were spread wide, exposing his entrance to my lustful eyes. I licked my dry lips as his hand slipped between his spread thighs, smearing oil along the luscious skin. His index finger rubbed against the pink pucker of his opening, rubbing against the wrinkled skin in a teasing manner.

"Nnnn, Duo. . ." Heero moaned.

I forced myself to sit down on the floor in an attempt to stop myself from rushing into the room. I was teasing myself with Heero's show, but it was an image that I couldn't tear my eyes from.

I leaned against the wall and started to unbutton my pants. The door was still opened just a crack, but I could still see Heero teasing his entrance with his finger. The single digit circled the hidden entrance in slow and lazy circles, sensitizing the skin as it began to turn a darker shade of pink. I slipped a hand into my opened pants and wrapped a hand around my aching arousal. I could feel strands of hair escape from my braid as they clung to my heated, wet skin. And I gave a soft sigh as I gained some relief from my leaking cock.

I breathed hard as I peered through the crack again. Heero was still rubbing his finger against his entrance, moistening it thoroughly with the oil on his fingers. I held back a moan when he slipped the first digit into the tight hole. Even from here, I could see it stretch slightly as it wrapped around the slim intruder. Heero gave a small whimper, driving the finger in deep with one thrust.

I squeezed my erection hard as he worked the finger in and out of him. Pleasure raced through me from the short but firm strokes. The skin surrounding his thrusting finger glistened from the oil he had rubbed into his skin, and I bit my lip as the digit melted in and out of his puckered entrance.

Heero panted hard as pleasure washed through him in immeasurable amounts. I could see the euphoria on his face as he continued touching himself. The dark hair of his bangs stuck to his forehead from sweat, and his beautiful blue eyes were opened halfway, gazing up at the ceiling. I knew he was watching himself - watching as his lithe body twisted against the sheets, glistening with oil. I had installed a mirror above our bed a few months ago, allowing us to watch ourselves as we made love on the bed.

His shirt was still open, though it was now stained with oil as some parts clung to his golden skin. The red tie around his neck had been loosened, falling to the side right above his shoulder. His free hand continued to roam up and down his chest, teasing the oil-slick skin with gentle, rubbing fingers. And his cock was hard and leaking against his firm stomach, begging for attention from those talented fingers. He arched his back off the bed, bringing my attention back to his exposed entrance. He had added two more fingers at the same time, thrusting the digits in and out of the tight hole. All three were bunched together as they slipped in and out. His entrance stretched wide to accommodate the moving fingers, turning a light pink from the knuckles that pushed against his skin.

Then his fingers retreated in haste. I looked up to see them reaching for the flesh-colored dildo, which was dripping with oil and leaking down the plastic. He positioned it between his legs, spreading them wider, but still keeping them bent at the knee. His heels dug into the mattress as he began to push the firm dildo into his tight entrance, moaning as the fake cock stretched places that hadn't been stretched before.

I started stroking my erection faster when whimpering cries fell out of Heero's lips. His back arched off the bed forming a slight 'U' shape, and his head moved from side-to-side every few seconds. I pressed my thumb against the head of my cock, smearing the pre-cum against the hard flesh. I held my arousal firmly as I stroked, trying to hold off my impending orgasm.

"Duo. . ." Heero moaned, pushing the dildo deeper and deeper into his body. His mouth had dropped open and saliva dripped down his chin, glittering against the lighting of the room.

I groaned as Heero began pushing the dildo in and out of him. His entrance was stretched impossibly wide around the hardness, but the oil that covered it allowed it to move easily. I could see some of the oil drip down Heero's bottom and soak into the bed sheets, creating quite a mess. Just watching the glistening liquid drip from the sides of his entrance made my cock ache harder than ever.

"Ohh-Ohhh!" Heero gasped as he pushed his hips down to meet the thrusting length. His toes curled against the wrinkled bed sheets, and his hand tightened around the base of the fake arousal.

In and out, I watched as the dildo moved inside of him. From the corner of my eye, I could see his free hand teasing the skin right below his stomach. His nails scratched against the creamy skin, but there were no red trails due to the oil that covered him.

Dressed in the opened white shirt, red tie, and over-sized socks, Heero appeared to be a naughty schoolboy. For a reason that was beyond me, the sight of those large socks turned me on far more than the dildo that was melting into his body. All rational thought was quickly evading my mind; all I could think about was ripping my clothes off and taking him harder than I had ever taken him before.

His moans were becoming louder and raspier. The dildo pushed into him with increasing speed. The tight mouth of his entrance clenched around the thick length, pulling it in deeper as he whimpered against the sheets.

The breaking point for me was hearing his desperate cries of need. My name fell from those sweet lips, over and over again. I stood from the floor and pushed the door open, striding in and closing the distance between the bed and I. Heero gave a startled jump, but it soon melted into a pleased moan. He continued thrusting the dildo into him, and from this distance, I could smell the thick strawberry scent, and I could see the mouth of his entrance straining against the glistening cock moving inside him.

"Duo," Heero breathed as I straddled over him. The bed sank beneath my knees and placed my hands on both sides of Heero's head.

Leaning forward, I captured his ruby lips and pushed my tongue into his warm mouth. Immediately, the hand stroking the skin below his stomach moved around me to clutch at the thick rope of my hair. His tongue clashed with mine almost violently; the slick heat of our tongues tangled as I tasted my lover for the first time in three months. I lifted a hand and stroked Heero's smooth cheek, feeling his jawbone move as he kissed me. I maneuvered my body so that I was seated on my knees between his spread legs, hovering over his body. I could feel the base of the dildo hit my knee as it continued to move in and out Heero, bringing him closer to the brink of completion.

"Duo," Heero whispered against my lips. I pulled back to see a trail of saliva connect our mouths before it broke off with a splash. His lips were swollen and red from our kiss, and his eyes were half-lidded as he gazed up at me. "Fuck me. . ." his voice came out a breathless whisper, deep and husky, causing my cock to grow even harder.

I could feel him pull the dildo out of his body. I looked up at the mirror above us, watching as Heero tossed the plastic toy to the side.

Then his hands were clawing at my shirt, trying to pull it off of me. In his haste to get me undressed, the shirt tore and Heero decided to rip it down the middle. Luckily, it had been a plain white shirt.

With his feet, Heero pushed my unbuttoned pants down my legs, revealing the hard length that was trapped within. I looked down to see my cock, red and swollen. Pre-cum glistened on the tip, proof of my desire for my little nympho. I could feel Heero's feet, covered in the white socks, stroking the inner thighs of my legs with his toes. I lowered my mouth to his kiss-swollen lips, initiating another deep kiss between us.

Heero's body arched off the bed, rubbing his hard length against my firm stomach. He lifted his hips to press his oil-slick opening against my throbbing cock, urging me to push into its warm depths.

"What do you want?" I moaned as I rubbed the head of my erection against his puckered entrance. I could feel his thighs quiver with anticipation, and he looked up at me through his long eyelashes. "You," he whispered, wrapping his legs around my ass, pulling me closer.

"You want me?" I asked. I nibbled on his earlobe and trailed one of my hands down the side of his body, raking my nails across the soft skin.

Heero nodded and gasped when I dragged my index finger across the sensitive juncture where hip met thigh, sending shivers throughout his body.

"What do you want me to do?" I slipped my finger past his balls and dipped it into his tight entrance. Heero groaned and pushed down to meet my intruding digit. His eyelashes fluttered as pleasure arched through him, and he moaned, "I want you to fuck me. . ."

"I can't hear you." I pushed my finger into him, hard and deep. Heero cried out when the tip of my finger touched his prostate, causing his inner walls to clamp down on the single digit.

"Fuck me!" he cried, tossing his head back and forth.

I withdrew my finger and positioned my cock, trembling with anticipation as I readied myself. I could feel Heero wrap his hand around my braid, pulling tightly as I buried myself into him.

Hot, moist walls grasped my cock. I let out a low moan, while Heero cried out in pleasure. I held myself over him with one hand beside his head, and I used the other to push his sweat-soaked bangs out of his eyes.

Pleasure pooled in my groin as I held myself still. I watched his eyebrows draw together, and the way his eyes squeezed shut from the feel of me. Sweat poured down his forehead and onto his cheeks, where a dark blush tinted the golden skin. His swollen lips glistened with saliva, and his pink tongue trailed across his bottom lip, slowly.

I growled and began thrusting into the tight heat, using long but deep strokes. Heero released my braid and brought both hands above his head, clutching at the bed sheets as I moved inside him.

"Does it feel good, baby?" I brought a hand down to the slight curve of his waist, holding him in place as I drove into him, deeper and deeper.

I chanced a look up at the mirror above us, groaning as I saw the way I was sprawled over him. His white shirt was spread out on both sides, becoming a tangled mess against the bed sheets. I had a hand resting on his red tie, which had somehow ended up beside his head. His legs were wrapped around me, and his sock-clad feet bounced up and down as I moved inside him.

The muscles on my back strained as I held myself above them. I could see my skin glistening with sweat, and the way the muscles on my ass worked as I pushed into him. Heero had pulled off the tie holding my braid together, but only the bottom portion of my braid had unraveled.

We looked good together.

"Duo. . ." Heero gasped below me, "harder. . . I need it harder. . ."

I groaned and placed a hand underneath his thigh, pushing it back until his knee pressed against his chest. I did the same with his other leg, causing his bottom to lift high into the air.

Heero cried out from the new position, leaving the point where our bodies met exposed. I raked my eyes down his oil-glistened chest and stopped when I watched my arousal melt into his body.

It seemed the dildo had left a hefty amount of oil in his moist cavern. I could see the oil covering my cock, glistening against the lighting of the room. The skin surrounding his entrance had turned a bright red, and I felt myself grow harder as I watched my flesh move in and out of his body. No words could describe how erotic it was to see the length of my cock half inside of Heero and half outside of him.

"Oh, god," Heero groaned, squeezing his inner muscles hard around my erection. I moaned softly in the back of my throat, driving in harder and harder into his quivering body.

I kept my hands on both sides of him, near his shoulders, and I rested on my knees between his spread legs. Heero screamed when I started ramming into him, unrestrained. Even though Heero didn't work out as often as he had during the war, he was still able to take my powerful thrusts. In fact, he encouraged it. My little nymph loved getting his brains fucked out.

"Duo! Duo!" Heero cried over and over, becoming a mantra on those beautiful, luscious lips. He looked gorgeous writhing beneath me; his mouth opened wide and his head thrown back. Hair clung to the sweat-soaked skin of his throat, and I leaned down to drag my tongue against the salty skin.

Harder and faster, the pace continued to grow. I could feel my own sweat trickling down my back, and I looked up again to watch as I drove into Heero.

Then I felt the sensations of approaching orgasm. I returned my attention to Heero, who had brought one of his fists up to his mouth, biting down hard on his knuckles. I changed the angle of my hips, striking his prostate dead on. Heero screamed and his hand fell away, digging into the bed sheets as he searched for something to hold onto. I gasped when his muscles clamped down onto my cock, creating a velvet vice that pulled me into its warm depths.

"Do it, Heero," I growled through clenched teeth. "Cum for me."

His only answer was a desperate look in his blue eyes. He whimpered beneath me, before his whole body froze. I watched his face twist in pleasure; the look too beautiful to describe with words. His eyes squeezed shut, causing his thick lashes to caress his skin. Sweat covered his golden skin, and his mouth dropped open in a silent cry.

At the same time, I felt his inner muscles clench down on me, impossibly hard. Then the thick liquid of his cum erupted from his neglected erection, raining down on his moistened stomach.

I continued to drive into him as he came, feeling my own orgasm begin to approach. I watched as he began to come down from his high, feeling warm at the look of contentment on his face. He breathed deeply in exhaustion, gazing up at me as I continued pounding into his body.

Then he released his right hand from the bed sheets, moving it in between our bodies to dip into the cum on his stomach. I groaned when he coated his index finger with his thumb, bringing the white fluid up to his trembling lips.

A pink tongue emerged from his swollen mouth and circled his cum-coated finger, lazily. I whimpered above him, unable to tear my eyes away from those lips.

Heero smirked and lapped at his cum, moaning as the bitter fluid melted into his mouth.

That was the breaking point for me. I forced my eyes to stay open as I came, feeling pleasure wash over me, again and again. Heero continued to dip his fingers into his cum and lick them clean as he watched me through hooded eyes. I felt my orgasm pour out of my cock; shot after shot of indescribable ecstasy. I held myself above him as pleasure had its way with me, before I collapsed against his sweat-soaked body.

I could feel my heart pound against my chest, and my breathing came out in loud, short pants. Heero ran his fingers through my hair, gently stroking it in a soothing manner. No one had witnessed this gentle side of Heero Yuy except for me.

"Tadaima," he whispered, his voice husky from the screaming he had done earlier.

I chuckled and sat up on my forearms, "Okaeri."

Heero snuggled up against me and nuzzled his nose against my neck. No matter how much of a kink Heero was in bed, he always wanted to snuggle after our activities.

"I missed you," he murmured, almost on the verge of sleep.

"Missed you, too." I kissed his forehead and smiled. While I had missed our sexual activities, I had missed _Heero_ a lot more. Just lying together in bed with him was enough, or curling up on the couch to watch a movie. Despite the way we welcomed each other home, our relationship was based on love, not lust.


~ Owari ~


[1] I got this line from the Blink 182 song, "M&M's" - I _think_ that was the song. I'm certain that it's from Blink, though.

AN: I apologize again for writing a smutty fic. I love Heero and Duo's love for each other, and I didn't mean to make their relationship sound like a porn flick. I'm sorry if this offended anyone.


~ Rain ~