Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Koneko ❯ One-Shot

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Disclaimer: Not mine. . . anyone want to give them to me?
Warnings: Yaoi, Light Bondage, POV, PWP, Lemon
Rating: NC-17
Pairing: 2x1
Feedback: Yes, please!
Archive: Sure, if you want it. Just e-mail me: rain@silent-desire.com
- http://www.silent-desire.com/
Mailing List: If you would like to be notified when I update my stories, just go to the link below:
- http://groups.yahoo.com/groups/raincamui/
Summary: Heero and Duo share a night together. . .
Dedication: For Akuma, who has been a wonderful friend and supporter for a very long time! Thanks so much, hun! *hugs*

*~*~*


Koneko:



A finger trailed down my cheek, following the smooth curve of bone with a fingernail. A sigh escaped as the finger curled around my bottom lip, caressing the rounded juncture where lip melted into skin. A nail scratched at my skin, sending shivers of pleasure arching down my spine. Heat rose to my cheeks; a feverish sensation that poured into every pore adorning my body. I felt hot and aroused, entranced by the beauty looking down on me.

Wild brown hair framed the perfectly chiseled features of my Heero. He was gazing at me through heavily-lidded eyes, drunk on the sensation of heat surging between us. I could see the dark irises of his eyes changing structure as he caressed me. One minute they were large and opaque, leaving just a hint of blue rimming for an outline. The next minute, they were shrunken and almost lost, lost in the torrent of a passionate blue ocean.

Those delectable lips shimmered in the moving lights of the room. A window had been left open, allowing a cool breeze to tease the burning candles surrounding the room. Each stick dripped with melting candle wax, but their fire burnt brighter against the threat of being blown out. I watched as the lights shifted off those glistening lips, which were slick with saliva every time a tongue darted out to caress them.

Color rose to Heero's cheeks when I placed my hands on his spread legs, almost getting burned by the heat surging inside of him. The beautiful rose tint coloring his golden skin made him look almost childlike - an innocent child who knew nothing about war, sex, drugs, or sin.

"Duo," he gasped, throwing his head back as I raked my nails down his smooth thighs.

I couldn't help but smile as the collar around his neck glittered as it caught light. It was a token of what was mine, what belonged to me. No one could claim what had already been claimed. No one could have what I already had.

Heero is mine.

"Koneko," I murmured, "Look at me." [1]

Slowly, as if he were in a trance, Heero tilted his head forward, his eyelashes fluttering as he met my gaze.

I sat up on my elbows, urging him without words to meet my lips halfway.

Immediately, he complied. As much as he loved having my cock inside of him, or having my hands on him, he always cherished our kisses. He closed the distance between our lips, sealing his mouth and molding it against mine.

Our tongues met, hot and fierce. I lifted my right hand and placed it behind his neck, feeling the cool silver of his collar against the palm of my hand. I lifted the other hand and placed it on the side of his face, cupping his cheek as our kisses became deeper. I felt satisfaction as I felt his mouth move, moving to allow my tongue deeper access. I could taste almost every part of him; the exotic, honey taste that was so sweet, it had to be forbidden.

The tangle of our tongues made the blood rush hard inside of my body. They slid together, hot and wet. I could feel Heero following my lead, allowing me to guide his tongue in our slick tangle.

When we parted for a breath of air, Heero had saliva trailing down his lips and chin. His mouth was red and swollen, but he had a dazed expression on his face.

It had taken over a year to get any type of expression on his face. While the war had helped Heero discover himself a little, it had still taken him some time to open up and find out who he was.

I had been there every step of the way.

By staying by Heero's side and helping him overcome his training as a soldier, I had become one of the few people Heero trusted.

I had also become one of the few people Heero loved.

"Duo?" he questioned, offering me a confused expression.

I shook my head and eyed his collar, grinning a little as the word: "Koneko" glittered against the candlelight. I had the name engraved into the collar when I bought it. At first, Heero absolutely refused to wear it, but with some time and much convincing, he had agreed and hadn't been able to part from it since. It wasn't like a regular collar; it was more like a necklace or a choker, far more luxurious than the way that it sounded. The collar and name suited my sex kitten perfectly.

"Where's the oil?" I asked him in a husky voice.

Heero raised a trembling hand and pointed to the bedside table.

"And the leash?"

"In the same drawer," he whispered.

I turned my body slightly, reaching for the drawer and opening it. I could feel Heero shift slightly on my lap, bared-skin brushing against bared-skin. The white silk sheets covering the bed felt good against my arm as the coolness brushed against me, un-warmed by body heat. I managed to grab the black, leather leash and bottle of oil and smiled up at Heero, who was stroking his hard cock with his right hand.

One knee had been placed on both sides of me. Heero remained straddled across my lap, even when I hooked the leash to his collar. It had taken even more time to get Heero to wear the leash, and while he wasn't particularly fond of it, he knew I thought it looked sexy on him - how could it not? Especially now. Heero had his bottom pressed against my arousal; his slender legs were spread out to straddle me; his right hand was wrapped around his glistening cock; and his back was arched in a slight 'U' shape with his head thrown back. Erotic didn't even begin to describe Heero. His dark hair was disheveled and several strands were clinging to the back of his neck. His bangs hovered around his eyes, nearly obscuring his perfectly chiseled features. He was gazing down at me through eyes half-lidded, and the tip of his tongue trailed across his upper lip, slowly.

I found myself growling and pulling forward on the leash, causing Heero to fall forward with his hands braced on both sides of my head. I captured his lips in a hard and bruising kiss, pushing my tongue into his mouth and claiming him. Heero just moaned as I sucked his lower lip into my mouth, sucking hard enough to turn those lips a cherry-red. When we broke free from the kiss, Heero was panting and a slight smile graced his lips.

Wrapping the leash around my left fist, I used my other hand to open the bottle of oil. Heero buried his face between my neck and shoulder, flicking his tongue across the sensitive skin right below my ear. While I rubbed some oil around my fingers, Heero kissed, sucked, and nipped at my neck and shoulders. I felt myself harden further from his ministrations. When I opened my eyes and looked down the length of his body, I moaned and quickly brought my oil-slick fingers to his opening.

Through the dark strands of hair that clung to Heero's neck, I could see his back slope like the mounds of sand covering a desert. The curves of his shoulder-blades shifted as Heero balanced himself above me; his hands were pressed to the bed beside my head, and his chest was pressed against his arms. From his shoulder-blades, his back sloped down in the center, allowing the thin line of his spine to emerge. The muscles in his back were well-defined in the position, though they disappeared within the shadows moving across the room. Once his spine curved into a tailbone, his lower back sloped up into the rounded curves of his bottom, exposed to the open air and pressing against my moistened fingers.

"Duo. . ." Heero pleaded in a soft voice, sending a wave of warm air across my ear. He pushed his bottom down, encouraging me to penetrate him with my fingers. I groaned and circled the wrinkled skin of his opening with my index finger, rubbing against the sensitive skin and bringing a moan from those luscious lips.

Oil smeared across his tight entrance, allowing me to slip the first finger in with ease. A low moan came from Heero's throat as I pushed past the puckered entrance and twisted my finger around his inner walls. The hot, moist muscles of his opening swallowed my finger and pulled it deep inside of him. Heero pushed his hips down and allowed the single digit to slip in all the way to the knuckle. I could almost see his entrance stretched around my index finger, red from the massage I had given his opening earlier. Heero lifted his head from my shoulder and gazed into my eyes as I worked the finger inside of him. The blue oceans of his eyes pulled me into his soul and pushed me around the riptide of his lust. His mouth dropped open in quiet moans, and I could see the tip of his tongue pressing against the edge of his front teeth.

All thoughts flooded my mind as I added a second finger into his tight heat. Heero sat up straight, still straddling my lap, but placing the palm of his hands on my chest. He tilted his head back and continued to press his tongue against his front teeth, and I could see the muscles in his throat working as he swallowed.

I tightened the hold I had around his leash and gripped the middle of his thigh at the same time. The black leather of the leash traveled down from his neck and over his torso, becoming a dark contrast against the glistening muscles of his golden skin. A thin sheen of sweat covered his entire body and created liquid crystals that glimmered in the candlelight.

I pushed my two fingers in and out of his lubricated entrance. In the dim light, I could see the rose blush of his cheeks travel down, coloring his entire body in a light pink glow of pleasure. I added a third finger and felt his inner muscles clench around me, stretching to accommodate the thrusting digits. The hands on my torso squeezed my firm flesh; I could feel his short nails sinking into my creamy skin. Then I curled all three fingers inside of him, searching for his sweet spot and finding it in a second. There was a sharp intake of air, and the nails clawing into my skin pushed in deeper. I smiled at the writhing creature above me. Heero was now pushing his body up and down, meeting my fingers thrust-for-thrust. When I looked down, I could see the muscles in his thighs clench and unclench from the strain of riding my three digits. His arousal dripped with pre-cum against his stomach, completely unattended and seeking any sort of friction. My own erection pressed against the underside of his balls, rubbing against the hardened sack, which was proof of the need surging through Heero.

Desperate little cries poured out of his glistening mouth. He looked down at me through eyes half-lidded and traced the outline of his lips with his tongue. I groaned and pushed my fingers in deeper, striking his prostate with every stroke. I could feel the mouth of his entrance squeezing around my fingers, causing all three digits to bunch together as I thrust them in and out of his body.

"Duo, please," Heero pleaded, pushing against my fingers every time they thrust up. He reached for my braid and wrapped the disheveled rope of hair around his wrist, the same way I had the leash wrapped around mine.

"Please what?" I whispered in a hoarse voice. "Please fuck you?" I pushed my fingers hard up inside him, nailing his prostate and sending a shiver throughout his body. "Is that what you want?"

Heero whimpered and nodded his head as I drove my fingers into him. There was almost constant pressure on his prostate; my fingers driving in so hard and fast, Heero had his eyes squeezed shut, and his head thrown back as he rode against my fingers desperately. I could see the sweat drip down from his chin and down his neck, creating glistening lines that trailed over his chest area. He looked so sexy in the throes of passion, though he never believed he could look that beautiful. I was determined to install a mirror over our bed one day - just to show him how sexy he looked.

"Duo!" Heero cried as I continued to fuck him with my fingers. I could tell he was on the verge of release; his arousal was twitching against his stomach, leaking pre-cum down the length of his cock. I had to push his hand away from wrapping around it, and a frustrated whimper fell from his sweet lips.

I reached for the bottle of oil I had left beside me, reluctantly removing my fingers from his entrance. Heero groaned from the lost, but watched with lustful eyes as I poured some of the oil onto the palm of my hand.

"Lay down on your side," I told him.

Heero removed himself from my lap and laid down on the bed beside me. His back was facing me, and I trailed one of my fingers down the length of his spine - careful not to spill the oil in my palm. A shiver passed through Heero from the touch, and when I reached his tailbone, I pulled my finger away and coated the hard length of my cock with the oil.

I spooned the length of my body against his back, making sure every inch of skin was pressed together. I placed the hand holding onto the leash on his shoulder, while my other hand guided my erection to his tight entrance.

A soft moan rumbled from Heero's chest when I rubbed the head of my cock against his opening. There was no delay when I pushed past the tight ring of muscle and into the warm depths of his cavern. Hot, moist walls gripped every inch of my hard arousal. I didn't stop pushing in until I was buried to the hilt, with Heero gasping in front of me.

Automatically, I began thrusting into him. I kissed the back of his neck as I moved inside of him. There was no rush in our coupling; I pushed into him slowly and steadily, savoring the tight warmth that clenched around me. I dropped my hand from his shoulder and wrapped it around his chest. Heero placed one hand around my hand, while his other hand sank under the pillow beneath his head. I groaned as I pushed into him, again and again, not stopping the slow and steady thrusts moving inside him.

Pleading moans fell from Heero's lips; each moan dripping with need and lust. I didn't quicken my pace, but I pushed into him deeper and harder. Heero squeezed my hand tightly, arching his back a little in an attempt to push back against my thrusts.

I removed my hand from around his shoulders and placed it behind his back. The movement caused him to push his head back, nearly colliding with the front of my face. I smiled and pulled on the leash, harder, forcing his neck to stretch backwards against my shoulder.

Heero looked at me through his long lashes when I lifted my head over him, in order for him to tilt his head back completely. When he licked his lips with his pink tongue, I couldn't resist the urge to kiss him.

Heero opened his mouth eagerly, allowing me to take control over the kiss. Our tongues slid together in a slippery dance, and while I kissed him, I continued thrusting into him, hard and deep. Every so often, a moan escaped the corners of his mouth, but I swallowed most of the sound and pushed my tongue in deeper. Heero raised his free arm and wrapped it around the back of my neck, holding me in place as I devoured his mouth.

The hot press of his back against my chest caused our skin to slide together from the sweat. I could feel the moist beads trickling down my body, and my disheveled braid clung to my back.

The room seemed much hotter than usual. Heero and I were drenched in sweat, and the bed was quickly becoming moist as well.

I broke off the kiss with Heero and sat up, managing to keep my arousal within the confines of his body. Releasing the leash from my hand, I positioned myself between Heero's legs. He was still lying on his side with one arm tucked underneath the pillow, and the other arm raised high above his head. I straddled one of his thighs and placed the other leg over my shoulder. Heero's position made him look like a pair of scissors, but a sexy pair of scissors that pushed me into his hot depths even deeper.

The changed position caused me to stretch places that hadn't been stretched before. I was in so deep, Heero was groaning and biting on his lower lip so hard, a light trail of blood began to trail down his chin.

Every inch of Heero's skin glistened in the candlelight. His dark hair was matted to his head; completely soaked in sweat. His eyebrows were drawn together, and his eyes were squeezed shut, tightly. The long, thick lashes of his eyes fluttered against his golden skin like a butterfly, and his bottom lip was caught between his teeth.

Trails of sweat trickled down his moist body. His skin was flushed a light pink, and the slight outline of his muscles strained as pleasure flooded through him.

I rested on my knees between his spread legs, holding the ankle on my shoulder with my hand. The other hand was placed on the inner thigh, which I was seated on. And my braid dangled down the center of my back, nearly pasted against my warm skin.

Through the long locks of my bangs, I looked down between our bodies, where I could see my length moving in and out of him. The skin surrounding his entrance was stretched impossibly wide, forming a large 'O' shape as the mouth of his opening swallowed my erection. I groaned as I watched my oil-slicked cock move in and out of him, glistening against the candlelight in the room. The skin surrounding his opening was now a dark red and painted with oil, but Heero didn't seem to be in any pain. He continued to groan and moan, pleading with me to fuck him harder. The hand he held over his head had latched onto the headboard, needing something to hold onto as I moved inside of him.

I pushed into the tight heat slowly at first, but the overwhelming need to _fuck_ him took over, and I began pounding into his tight body. Heero screamed in pleasure and his cock twitched, smearing his pre-cum across his firm stomach. I continued thrusting into him harder and harder, nailing his prostate and sending shivers throughout his body. Heero's mouth dropped open in a perfect 'O', and I drove into him harder, needing to send my lover into climax.

"Oh, God. . . God. . ." Heero gasped and moaned, "Fuck me, Duo. . . Fuck me harder!"

There was no way I could deny his request. I held onto his ankle tightly, and started pounding into his willing body. I looked down again to see the mouth of his entrance pulling my cock in deeper. I could not only feel, but see his inner muscles working as his opening clenched and unclenched around my cock. Some of the oil dripped down from his entrance, almost as if it were cum leaking down his thighs. I fucked him harder and harder as I watched my arousal disappear into his body, again and again. His inner muscles clamped down on me tightly, trying to milk my cock of its sticky essence.

"Duo!" Heero screamed, and then his body was trembling as cum poured out of his erection. I could see the white fluid explode from his arousal, coming out in spurts of thick, white liquid. It covered his chest and stomach area, dripping down his golden skin and onto the bed sheets. Shot after shot of his thick, white cum poured out of his cock, raining down onto his moist skin.

I continued pounding into his tight entrance. I groaned when Heero brought one of his hands down and dipped his fingers into the cum on his stomach. Once his index finger was coated in cum, he brought it up to his lips and his pink tongue darted out to lick it off.

That was all that I could take, and I was coming deep inside of his body. I kept my eyes fixed on his mouth as he sucked the cum off his fingers. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see him gazing at me through his thick eyelashes. A pleased smile crossed his lips as pleasure washed through me, wave after wave. I coated his inner muscles with my sticky essence, moaning, "Heero" as I did so.

When I came down from my high, I reluctantly pulled out of his body and groaned. My cum dripped out of his entrance and down his smooth skin; the thick, white liquid proof of what belonged to me.

I reached for his leash and spooned myself against his back again, holding him close. Heero moaned and pushed back against me, wanting to be even closer to me. I smiled and wrapped my hand around his leash, pushing myself tighter against him.

"That was nice," Heero murmured after a moment.

I nodded and nuzzled the back of his neck. "It was. . ."

"We should blow out the candles before we go to sleep," he said.

I smiled.

Leave it to Heero to worry about the house catching on fire after having sex.

"Mmm. How about you stand up on the bed and create wind with the blankets; I'm sure the candles will blow out from that." I held him tight and kissed his shoulder.

". . . Baka."

"I'm your baka."

"Hn."

I chuckled and closed my eyes, already on the verge of sleep - but before I crossed over into the dreamscape, I heard Heero murmur, "You're my baka."


~ Owari ~

[1] Koneko = Kitten - I didn't want to make it sound like "Enslaving Heero", but I _love_ the way Duo calls Hee-chan "Kitten". ^__^

AN: I hope you liked it, Akuma! ^__^ There was absolutely no plot, but. . . yeah. Hee-Hee. *massive sweatdrop*

~ Rain ~