Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ May I brush your hair? ❯ May I brush your hair? ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: “May I brush your Hair?” by Princess Remu
This story is posted on Livejournal.com, my personal website, Mediaminer.org, and Adultfanfiction.net. I would like not to see it anywhere else. You can link to me if you give me a heads up, but otherwise, leave it where it is.
Summary: Duo wants to brush Wufei's hair. Lemon ensues. NC-17 or X rated. (Thar be sex in here.) 2x5. (2 and 5 are the only chars in here.)
I LOVE comments! Please leave me some. <3
Disclaimer: I don't own the characters of Gundam Wing, nor am I making any money off of them.
 
 
 
 
Wufei smiled widely as his lover shook his head once or twice, bringing that gorgeous hair in front of his soft face. “You'll knot it up if you do that.” He scolded without sounding too terribly worried about it.
 
“Why else would you brush it?” Duo smirked at him as he pulled the curtain of hair behind his right ear with a quick flick of his slim wrist. “If there are no knots, you've got no reason to brush it now do you?”
 
Wufei grinned at his mischievous lover. “Of course not, Duo.” He conceded, his gaze falling into those dark violet eyes. “Come here.” He patted a place on the black and violet quilt while retrieving the red hairbrush that got so much use in its master's now floor-length hair.
 
Duo hopped onto the bed, flipping his chestnut mane over his shoulder and turning his back to his Chinese lover. “I'm glad you grew it out after the war.” Duo nearly melted as Wufei's low voice ran over him like silk sheets. “It gives me more to brush.”
 
“You've always liked to brush my hair.” Duo noted. “You liked it when it was shorter.”
 
Wufei smiled mischievously behind his back before setting the brush down for a moment and twisting his fingers up in that gorgeous chestnut hair. “I couldn't do this as easily though.” His smile widened as Duo relaxed further and leaned back against him.
 
“That's not fair, Wufei.” Duo mock glared up at his lover. He remained back against his partner's chest for a moment with Wufei's long, slender fingers wound up in his locks before something occurred to him. “Why haven't I ever brushed your hair?”
 
Wufei blushed somewhat. “I don't know.” He paused. “You never asked, I suppose.”
 
“Can I?” Duo chirped, sitting up and untangling Wufei's fingers before he had the answer. He reached and retrieved Wufei's own hairbrush just as Wufei mumbled his consent. One quick tug and rustle brought Wufei's beautiful black locks gently tumbling down around his shoulders to frame his angularly handsome face. “Good. I've wanted to for a while… and I'm glad you let yours grow a little more too. You don't look so childish with it just past your shoulders.”
 
A graceful blush brushed across Wufei's high cheekbones. “Thanks, I think.” He muttered, unsure as to if he'd been called childish or sexy. One pass of the brush through his thick raven hair poured relaxation down his spine. A second pass and a third had him practically radiating with serenity.
 
The repetition of the brushing not only put Wufei into a kind of shallow meditation, but the tranquility also slowed his reaction time to the point where he didn't notice Duo set the brush down until his warm mouth grazed across his bare shoulder. Wufei shuddered a bit at the unexpected touch and pulled himself out of his light trance. Duo's lips were there again… soft and warm against Wufei's bare shoulder. Twice those luscious lips graced his shoulder. Then they ventured north and to the softer skin of his neck. Wufei's dark eyes slipped closed in bliss as Duo continued to kiss his neck.
 
Duo's hands snaked around him, coming up across his chest to hold him close to Duo's chest. One gentle hand caressed the skin of his chest and abdomen, running over the well-chiseled muscles honed by years of martial arts pre- and post-war. Another hand dabbled across that strong collarbone, dipping down to graze a nipple into alertness.
 
Wufei's breathe scraped past his near perfect teeth in a quick gasp of pleasure. Duo smiled into his neck. “Enjoyable?”
 
Wufei's pleasure-coated moan of an exhale was all Duo needed to coax his cock to attention. With that added encouragement, Duo's hand quested ever downward, slipping under the loose elastic of Wufei's sleeping pants. His nimble fingers danced down Wufei's toned thigh, grazing dangerously close to his lover's own erect cock. Wufei's hot breath tickled Duo's ear as he leaned over to softly kiss Duo's cheek. A light blush grazed Duo's cheek as he unconsciously found himself marveling at the tenderness of such a stern man's attentions. It never ceased to amaze him; no matter how many times Wufei pressed his soft lips against his or caressed his face while they were making love.
 
Duo's fingers shifted to delicately caress Wufei's balls and inner thigh as his other hand teased and tugged his nipples to send waves of pleasure down his lover's arched spine. Another low and fluid moan dripped out of Wufei's slightly parted lips, gripping Duo firmly by the balls and hardening him further. He loved those moans. That low fluid sensual voice made the very best moans that Duo had ever heard.
 
Wufei's strong back arched upwards as Duo finally took his cock in hand. Wufei's moans picked up Duo's steady rhythm, his breath quickening as he lost more blood to his head. His back arched with each upward stroke, and his breathy quiet moans brushed past those half-parted lips with every downward stroke. Another moment or two of that sweet sound had Duo reaching for the lubricant in the top drawer of the black bedside table.
 
Regrettably, he couldn't reach and had to release his hold on Wufei to get his hands on the aide to further pleasure. Wufei gave him a rather impatient glare as he lay back on the black and violet quilt, forced to wait for the shorter boy to return.
 
Duo dug around a bit in the top drawer, finding two pistols, a dirty magazine, three boxes of matches, and a set of lock picks before discovering what he really wanted. He stood back up, turning to quirk a crooked smile at his lover and hold up his bounty. Instead, his brain dribbled out his ear when he found that Wufei had shed his sleeping pants and sprawled out on the bed, bringing that lusciously toned ass into easy reach. With a grin, Duo dribbled lubricant across his fingers and returned to his place next to his slender partner.
 
Once more, Duo's hot lips on his cool neck sent shivers down Wufei's spine and straight to his cock, which by now was dripping precum onto the quilt. Another pleasure-dripping moan leapt from his throat as he felt Duo's lubricated finger follow the line of his ass crack to the tight muscles barring his lover's way to his hot interiors. Duo traced around the outside of his entrance before gently dipping past those tight muscles and into the highway to heaven beyond. Another moan caressed Duo's ears, enticing his cock to drip his own precum onto the quilt below. With a simple turn of his slender wrist, he pressed his finger as far into Wufei as he could and received a heavy moan as reward.
 
The addition of Duo's second well-lubed finger brought quicker moans that grew louder as he scissored his fingers and stretched those resistant muscles barring his way to what he really wanted. A third finger added and Wufei's hands were balled in the blankets, his cock steadily leaking precum onto the quilt as he moaned softly and rocked with the pressure within him. Just a few more agonizing moments of stretching and scissoring and pressing until Duo couldn't take the throbbing of his cock anymore.
 
While he swiftly removed his digits from their warm place, his other hand snaked underneath his trim lover and wrapped around his chest to play with one of his delightfully hard nipples. Keeping Wufei moaning and panting with his attentions to his chest, Duo was able to use his free hand to generously apply lube to the full length of his cock, anxious to bury it in that sweet ass. He then slipped his hand between Wufei's legs and pulled his left leg upwards, giving him easier access to that tempting entrance.
 
“Ready?” The first words to enter the situation since it began were soft, husky, and laced with passion as the head of Duo's cock pressed against Wufei's ring of muscles.
 
“God, yes.” Wufei moaned with his eyes closed in pleasure and his mouth dry from his hot and heavy breathing. A cry of sheer pleasure escaped his parted lips as Duo pressed into him. That cry became a low purr of passion as he accepted every inch of Duo's cock. He loved the feeling of Duo filling him, and it had been far too long since he'd been the bottom in the situation.
 
After barely a moment's pause, Wufei arched his back and rolled his hips to push Duo deeper within him. Now it was Duo's turn to moan, and his higher voice did not disappoint. Wufei melted a little as Duo's moan crept up his spine.
 
Then he withdrew. Wufei cried out as Duo thrust back into him, holding his leg up so that they could both lie on their sides without hurting him. Every thrust brought another deep moan, and each moan drove Duo closer to ecstasy, intensifying his thrusts.
 
Wufei's hands fisted in the blankets as his cock dripped ever more precum onto the quilt. His pleasure mounted every time he took every inch of Duo's hard cock within him. The novelty of this new position and the angle of Duo's cock inside him only added to the pleasure burning in his balls. Duo's fingers tugging and flicking his hard nipple drove pleasure down his spine in waves, adding to that burning and bringing him closer and closer to the goal.
 
Duo felt as if he would burst. The sensation of Wufei's tight passage accepting him with every thrust drew him closer and closer to the edge every moment. He wasn't entirely sure how much longer he could last in this situation, but he kept his pace. Each thrust into that hot entrance was like heaven, and he knew that the slow tempo and deep penetration simply had to be driving Wufei mad with pleasure.
 
Wufei gasped and cried out as he felt Duo's hand leave his thigh and reach forward to grasp his cock. Duo's elbow still held Wufei's leg in the need position, but now he had a hold of Wufei in another manner. With a flick of his talented fingers, Duo spread Wufei's precum across the head of his cock and down the shaft, pumping him in time with his thrusts.
 
Within seconds, Wufei's back arched as he stiffened and sprayed his hot cum across his chest, the quilt and Duo's hand. His ass contracted with his orgasm, squeezing Duo's cock and sending Duo into his own orgasm.
 
Duo's orgasm hit hard, and he instinctually pulled Wufei's hips backwards to deepen the final thrust as he pumped his own semen into his lover.
 
After a momentary pause involving a great deal of panting and a few remaining moans, Duo gently pulled out and laid down behind his lover. Wufei smiled as he felt Duo's strong arms pull him to his chest. He turned carefully to face him, wincing a bit at the soreness and wetness he felt inside and out. Duo pulled his lover close, and Wufei buried his face in the shorter boy's shoulder before gently placing a kiss on his sweaty shoulder.
 
“I love you, Duo.” Wufei whispered, his black hair tickling his lover's chest as Duo held him.
 
Duo smiled to himself, finally hearing the words he'd been awaiting for four months now. “I love you too, Wufei.”
 
A pause and then another wave of that sweet, sexy voice. “Will you brush my hair more often?”
 
Duo's smile widened. “Oh yeah. For sure.”