Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Maybe That's Why I Love Him... ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Title: Maybe That's Why I Love Him
Rating: PG-13
A/N: This is pure fluff! This is a BIG teaser!
Pairings: 2x4; told in Duo's POV
Disclaimer: They aren't mine…jus' wanna play fer a lil' while though…I'll put'em away! I promise!


"Duo? I love you," barely audible, my angel spoke. He looked right into my eyes. I might've died right then and I would have been happy. Maybe you know what I'm talking about. Looking into your lover's eyes, you can tell their mood. I can tell my lover's mood. They're a deep-sea blue when he's excited, like he is now; a cornflower shade when he's calm; and when he's angry, they've got specks of purple swirling in navy blue. Maybe that's why I love him so: it's his eyes.

I smiled, acknowledging his declaration of love towards me. I could lose myself in those eyes of his. Oh! And how his fragrance tickled my nose! I just couldn't contain myself and so I buried my face into his neck. It was so tempting! He smells kinda like baby powder and incense normally, but now, there was a trace scent of sweat. Maybe that's why I love him: he's irresistible.

I have to kiss him! Letting little butterfly kisses along his collarbone seems to arouse him even more. I can feel his heart beating faster, stronger, against my own. I slowly kiss up towards his ear. I grin deviously and let my tongue nip at his jawbone. He inhaled quickly and I chuckle at him. Pressing my lips up against his ear, I lay a soft kiss to his lobe and whisper, "I love you, too," and I can feel him smirk. Maybe that's why I love him: he's so cute!

I laughed and pressed my nose to his and he smiled. OH! That smile! Those dazzling, sparkling navy blue eyes and that couleur de rose lips just soft…tender! Something! They're just magical, much like him. Then I realize that I'm outlining those silky tiers with the tip of my tongue. I can't help it! He's so…mmm…mouth-watering. He only just parted those lips when my tongue stole into his mouth, pulling him closer. He tastes kind of…I dunno…exotic, maybe? Does it even really matter?! Nope, all I care is that he's addictive-and he doesn't even know it!-like cigarettes and it's a habit I don't want to quit. Maybe that's why I love him: he's controls me without ever knowing.

My fingers run through his hair, massaging those silky tresses, pulling those locks of pure gold. My lips haven't left his and I'm beginning to lose my breath, but I can't let go, don't want to let go. I'm in heaven even as he, reluctantly, pulls away. Maybe that's why I love him: he takes my breath away.

He loves to cuddle-I do, too, of course-and that's why we're here. He wanted to cuddle. He likes to do cuddle at some of the strangest times and in the strangest places. Right now, we're on the kitchen table. Kinky, ne? He's always doing this kinda stuff, pulling tricks on me at the oddest times. I came in here to get a glass milk and he grabbed me from behind, seducing me, manipulating me, touching me. He's not as innocent as he looks, my angel. Maybe that's why I love him: he's not what he seems.


We'll probably make love tonight. It's never sex with him; it's always been love. He's a fantastic lover. Always teasing first, then rewarding later. And he never just lies there. He's always moving or touching and he always says my name with such desire, longing, lust. He's definably not a silent lover either; he's extremely vocal. Maybe that's why I love him: he loves me.






Finished! Yay! My fist Fanfic! Did you like? Review for me please? Thanks!
-Tig