Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ messed up gundam part 1 The lezbos Rain and Relena ❯ The lezbos Rain and Relena ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Ok to start off the fan fic it's a mix of gundam shows mostly g gundam and gundam wing and some of the oters will pop up at random points and say random things witch I think is funny but o well and 1 more thing I don't own gundam or ne of the showes but the main owner is bandai I think but o well I think u want to read this it might be the best thing ever u read so ill start. 1 more thing the men are all of fighting and well the girls we all would like to no wut they are up to…

(WARING do not read this if ur under 18)

O 1 thing I think u may want to no whos is in this

Domon Kasshu

Sai Sici

Chibodee Crocket

George de Sand

Argo Gulskii

Rain Mikamura

Master Asia

Allenby Biazury

Kyoji Kasshu a.k.a Schwarz Bruder

Chang Wufei

Duo Maxwell

Heero Yuy

Quatre Raberba Winner

Relena Peacecraft

Trowa Barton

Haro

Amuro Ray

Bright Noah

Frau Bow

Sayla Mass

Christina MacKenzie

Bernard Wiseman

Nina Purpleton

Kou Uraki

Shiro Amada

Aina Sakhalin

Messed up gundam Part 1

The lezbos Rain and Relena

It all starts on a blistering summers day on a colony becuas the colony's heating syetem is broken and is set very high and Relena is just siting there in a minny skirt with wite t-shirt that says I am lez fook me and siping some tea with Rain who was aslo whaering the same thing but hers was lether. They both watched domon train due to the gundam fight being over. Then sundenly out of no where a some leaves fell on the tabel Relena was siting at then in front of Domon stood a little kid who was realy red and he said hey bro and sis. Then Relena, Rain, and Domon all busted out laughing at Sai Sici becuas he had some how over tanded him self. HE than jumped on the tabel and read Relena and Rain's shirts.

Sai Sici: I am l…e…z…?

Domon: Ur just a dumb little kid.

Sai Sici: I aint no little kid and ill fight u to prove it too.

Rain and Relena: HA HA HA HA HA HA…..

Then Sai dispered and Domon started looking for him and then out of nowhere

Sai said:Over here!!! Over here!!! Over here!!!

Domon the turned around and blocked Sai's kick and sent him flying throu a few trees leaving body shaped holes in them.

Domon: HA HA HA HA c I told u. Ur just a kid.

Sai Sici: RISE GUNDAM

Sai snaps his fingers and so does Domon witch calls out his God gundam.

The both go throu the mobel trace system

Start fighting. Well then back to Rain and relena. They get up walk away to Rains house.

Relena: so how long do u think thoes two r going to fight it out?

Rain: Well noing them adlest about 4 days.

So they both get back to rains house and go to rains room and sit on the bed making out.

(WARING: Do not read if under 18 years of age)

They then stop and Rain says

Rain: Let me slip in to some thing a bi more nicer for u ok Relena?

Relena: Ok rain ill be here waiting on u. Oh and where do keep ur "toys"?

Rain:In the closet under a floor board.

So rain walks in to the bathroom and undresses wile Relena goes and gets some "toys" for them to play with. Rain then comes out of the bathroom all hot naked and lubed up for Relena. Relena starts kissing rain and they both stip her. Then the phone rings wile they r in the middle of stiping Relena rain pics it up and finds out that it's a drunk Allenby witch askes to come over. So Rain says its ok and hangs up the phone and goes back to stiping and kissing Relena.

Relena: who was that?

Rain: Oh it was Allenby and shes drunk and wants to come over.

Relena: Oh ok.

Then rain starts to lick Relena's bra and barly gets some of her tits.Relena grabs one of the "toys" she pulled out and starts using it on Rain. Rain lets out a low gorn of joy and takes off Relena's bra and starts sucking her tits and fingering her riping holes in her wite panties. Rain and Relena both lay down on the bed and start to 69 each other. Right as the 2 start off agen the dorbell rings. Rain walks to the door opens it and sees the drunk Allenby and pulls her in laughing and starts licking her neck.Allenby starts stiping wile Rain is siting there licking her neck. Relena then walks out of the room with a strap-on on and walks over to Rain and starts thrusting it in her. Rain starts to move down Allenby's neck and makes her way down to her nipples witch she then starts sucking them like babby bottles. Mean wile Relena is therusting the strap-on in Rain's butt...

(Back at the fight)

Armuo Ray and his RX-78-2 Gundam walk in and sees Domon and the over taned Sai Sici fighting but then they stop and domon asks.

Domon: Hey Sai Sici y are u overly taned and y r u here on this colony?

Sai Sici: Well bro it all happens like this…

Sai Sici: We came here on a trip and we had r lights on to long and then the colonys heat system broke and that's y I am like this.

Amuro:Hi guys.

Domon and Sai: Who the hell are u?

Amuro: I am Amuro Ray from the Wite Base on Mobel Suit Gundam 0079

Domon and Sai: Oh ok… -_-`

So the 3 of them got out of there gundams and started chating about them and there abitlys.

(Back at Rain's house)

The 3 of them were in a 69+9 (or is it +6 o well) and still going at it but they are aslo covered in each others jucies. Rain gets up on to her feet goes to the kitchen and grabs about 9 beers for them so they all can get drunk. So Rain then walks back out with only 6 beers left and hard tits and says here lets all get drunk and fook eachother even more.

Allenby and Relena: Happy hour…

The door to Rain's house bursts open wile Relena and Allenby are drinking the beers geting drunk and at the door way Heero Yuy stand and Relena and Allenby get soaked by there beers and starts licking it off each other. Herro just keeps stand there watch them but due to his spandex they just get tighter… So Heero just walks in to the house and takes of his shirt and revels his chest but then he trys to take off his pants but finds out he has a nother pair under them that r even tighterbut due to him be hard thry r twice as tight as normal. So Heero trys agen to find a nother pair on.(heheh I don't think he can take his pants off how about u)So he trys agen and agen and about 3 years later he finaly gets them off and Relena, Rain and Allenby r siting there waiting for Heero and licking each other.

(back to Domon Sai and Amuro)

the 3 of them had started to fight with words over who has the best gundam and fighting skills.

Domon: My god gundam is the best and u no it just becuas I am now the only King Of Harts.

Sai Sici: well just becuas I am the ace doesn't mean dragon gundam is bad.

Amuro: well I am a Newtype and well u 2 r just normal humans.

Mad and angered Sai Sici and Domon: We will kick ur ass u dumb gundam boy

Then the ground shakes due to a gundam walking and the gundam turns out to be gundam Sandrock

The gay fag Quatre Raberba Winner: Hey throu down ur arms and give in to the peace in u or ill start to cyr here.

Domon, Sai, Amuro:NO!!!

To b continued…???!!!…???!!!…

Next time on messed up gundam Part 2

The 3 girls a still waiting for heero

Domon, Sai, Amuro start fighing and kill the gay fag Quatre

That's next time On Messed up gundam Part 2

Y kill the gay 1