Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Midnight Raven ❯ Chapter 15

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

This chapter is a nice little lemon. If you don't want to read graphic male/male sex, then skip this chapter. That's right, skip right on over it. It won't affect your understanding of the story in the least.

I have to apologize, but I'm a realist. And it will show in this. No faerytale sex scene.

~Midnight Raven~

Optional Chapter

"So what is it that you want me to do, Heero?" Duo asked coyly while he wrapped his arms around the boy's neck. Heero was still staring at him agape, so he seized the opportunity to nibble on the tempting lower lip.

"Duo." Caught between caution and a moan, the soldier tentatively put his arms around the braided boy's waist.

Sensing the hesitation in the boy's act, Duo pulled back and gave a cheeky grin, "Don't worry, I won't break." He pushed the open shirt off his shoulders and pulled him over to one of the beds, giggling playfully. He got rid of their remaining clothes and stood in awe of the beautiful naked boy before him. "Heero you're so. . . ." At a loss for words he settled on "perfect."

Heero never was one to speak instead of act. He pinned the braided boy to the bed, holding his hands above his head and suckling at his neck. Their erections pressed together erotically until Duo couldn't stand it any longer and pushed away.

"Have you ever done this before?" the American asked cautiously. Heero shook his head. Duo waved over to the nightstand, "Second drawer, the tube." The Japanese boy obeyed and came away with a tube of lotion. He raised a quizzical eyebrow at the prone boy, who took the tube and proceeded to stretch himself under watchful blue eyes.

"What are you doing?" Heero asked.

"Stretching. It's been a while since I've done this."

Heero gave him a funny look, something Duo would have called self-doubt, if it had been anybody but Heero. It played along Heero's delicate Japanese features until Duo started to massage some of the lotion onto his cock.

Preparations finally taken care of, Duo pulled his lover over by his hips, positioning him .

"Now?" Heero asked. Duo took a deep breath, and steeled himself by giving a quick sweet kiss, then nodded for Heero to start.

With one quick thrust, he buried himself to the hilt. Duo let out a strangled noise and hissed at the pain. The Japanese boy adapted quickly to the sensations and started to withdraw to thrust again.

"Wait!" Duo groaned, wrapping his legs around the boy to still him. "Give me a minute." Struggling to relax and adjust to the sizable intrusion, he sought distraction and murmured, "Kiss me?"

Heero complied. It was a long deep kiss, Heero tracing his lips lightly with his tongue. Duo melted into the kiss, eventually feeling the pain relax away and loosening his legs around Heero. Heero took this as a cue to start moving again, but he didn't break the kiss until he couldn't hold back his vocalizations any longer.

"Duo, oh, gods, it's sooooo. . . ah, ah, oh Duo."

Duo wasn't enjoying it nearly as much. His mind raced with thoughts like `He's just missing it. . . why did I have to choose this position?' and `I'm not gonna be able to sit straight tomorrow.'

It soon became apparent to Duo that Heero was gonna cum soon, while he was nowhere near it. His thrusts became erratic and grazed lightly against Duo's prostate. Little white lights started to float in the edges of his vision. But it ended all too soon. Heero let out a cry and collapsed upon the frustrated braided boy.

When Heero didn't move for a moment, Duo realized that he had blacked out from his release. `Great, abso-fucking-lutely great.' Duo squirmed out from under him and seized his neglected organ in his hand.

He was started to feel himself feeling -really- good, when a hand reached to his arm to still him. Heero had regained consciousness and was looking him in the eyes. "I-let me, please?" He kissed his way down to the boy's crotch and started to nuzzle at his sac.

"Heero please, don't tease me," he whimpered. Heero gave an uncertain look and then took the rigid member between his lips. The braided boy's hips bucked of their own accord. The Japanese boy ventured a few more inches. Duo tangled his hands into his thick brown mop and tried to push him a little bit further.

Heero choked and pulled away coughing. "How do people make that look so easy?" he sputtered. Duo almost smirked. Almost.

Frantically trying to figure out what else he could try, the blue-eyed boy looked up pleadingly to violet eyes for guidance. Duo situated him so that he was sitting, then clambered into his lap, his back leaning against Heero's strong chest. He guided Heero's hand with his own and together they jerked him off.

It wasn't a "mind-blowing" orgasm, but after all that time, it felt pretty damn good. And he made sure people in the next town could hear him calling out, loudly. His head lolled upon the Perfect Soldier's shoulder as he tried to catch his breath.

They settled down on the pillows and pulled up the cover, but they didn't really cuddle. A closer term would be "made out". It wasn't all that long before they were both ready for another round. It wasn't nearly as bad the second time around. It was still bumpy, awkward, getting-to-know-you sex, but as far as first-time sex goes, it was okay.

"Duo. . . ."

"Whatever it is, Heero," Duo mumbled as he curled up beside him, "it can wait until morning." He tugged his arms around his waist so that he was spooned up behind him, and fell into a deep, peaceful post-coitus slumber.