Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mine ❯ Prologue

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]
Title: Mine

Author: Ann

Rating: NC-17. Mostly implied yaoi action, but not for the kids, please! Can you say 'manacles'? Male/male relationship, so if you are too young or can't stand the concept, please do not read.

Disclaimer: Not mine. Theirs.

Notes: 13x5/5x13. Treize POV. When I first wrote this, I didn't plan on it tying in with my "December" fic, but it *could* be seen as a prequel. In that case, AU, no EW, no Mariemaia. Timeline, what timeline? OCC to the hilt. Maybe. Think about it.

***

Every meeting is a challenge, a duel. It has been that way ever since we met over crossed swords. We fight, strength against agility, experience against sheer determination, a perfect match, whether in battle or in bed. Most times, both.

I am the General, the conqueror, the ruler: he is the Dragon, the rebel, the resistance. When I win he is mine; his honor would never allow him to refuse my demands. His eyes always blaze with defiance yet his body tells the truth; he burns with excitement, his need, his desire, all for me. Time and time again I chain him, claim him, taste him over and over in a frenzy of passion and lust. After our shared ardor finally cools I hold him; we are gentle then, whispering sweet words to one another.

I could not love him more. My enemy. My Solitary Dragon.

I certainly never thought that there would be a time *he* wins. For then I would be his, awaiting his commands, breathless with anticipation and more than a touch of anxiety. Like now.

He casually removes the blade resting against the damp skin at my neck, and tosses the sword so it lands on my jacket. The metal jars a few of the epaulets loose, scattering them haphazardly across the floor.

"Treize," Wufei spoke at last, "it would appear you are a General no more."

His smile is beautiful, despite the predatory gleam in his eyes. Or maybe because of it. My thought processes are becoming muddled: I watch him as he strolls to my desk and takes my chair. Pours a glass of my wine. Sets his slipper-clad feet on my reports.

His voice cuts through the pervasive quiet, commanding, sharp. "Strip."

My heart skips a beat as my hands immediately find the first button on my shirt. My first instinct is to move slowly, to tease, to take some control over the situation. But rules are rules, and my honor is just as deeply developed as his. With a cool efficiency I quickly finish with the buttons, and let the linen glide off my shoulders. Confining boots are kicked away, socks removed, my belt about to fall to the floor when he next speaks.

"Treize, bring me the belt. I might need it."

The threat (promise?) causes a hitch in my breathing even as another rush of blood heads unerringly to my groin, making it difficult to complete the short walk to the desk. While my face doesn't betray my nerves, I can see a slight tremor in my hand as I hand him the belt. He does as well, and his smile widens as he gently caresses the leather.

My hands move to the top of my restrictive pants, flicking open the button and slowly, carefully lowering the zipper. I should be feeling defeated as I let the pants pool at my feet and feel the rush of cool air upon my skin, but instead I am elated, excited, aroused beyond belief.

After all, I am his.

It takes a moment for his words to sink in. "No underwear? How... unsophisticated."

Apparently I have enough blood left to blush; I can feel the flush of heat. Wufei takes another sip of wine, and I watch him savor the flavor. Without lifting his gaze from me, he reaches into the top right-hand drawer and pulls out the small, but sturdy set of manacles within. Within seconds they are tossed to me.

Wufei's lips twist into a smirk; he's been studying me. Next thing you know he'll quirk an eyebrow...

"I think you know what to do with those."

I do; snap one on my left wrist, the other on my right. Move both hands behind my back, shifting slightly until the two magnetic locks click together. The sound seems to echo throughout the room.

I watch silently as Wufei moves from the desk to stand before me. Even though he's half a foot shorter, he exudes a quiet power and confidence in addition to his usual grace.

I don't think it's the manacles; I think he's always had those qualities, and I just never noticed.

Things look different from the other side of the chains.

I have a lot of thinking to do, though not now. Not now, as Wufei trails a single digit over my neck, stopping at the skin covering the throbbing artery there. Certainly not now, as Wufei whispers one word, his voice low and dark.

"Kneel."

I am embarrassed at the speed in which I obey that command. Awkwardly I drop to one knee, then the other. Now I am looking up at him, into those dark, inviting eyes that capture my soul. A flick of his wrist removes his hairband, and a shimmering curtain of dark silk frames his face. He smiles, and this smile is sweet, enchanting, altogether irresistible.

I don't even flinch at the sight of the riding crop in his left hand.

The leather gently brushes against my right cheek as Wufei softly feathers his fingers though my hair. He stands above me, fully clothed body pressed to my nakedness, and I am utterly content.

Only with Wufei can I let down the walls.

I await his next command, nuzzling at his finely muscled stomach. But what he does next catches me by surprise.

The riding crop is tossed to the ground; Wufei kneels before me, reaches around me, and removed the manacles. Gentle hands rub my wrists, and he pulls us both up from the floor, leading me towards the four-poster bed. It's only after he's settled me in the center of the bed that I find my voice, "Wufei..."

Another affectionate smile. "Hush, Treize. I don't need to chain you. I don't need the trappings." As predicted, the arched eyebrow finally appears. "I know you are mine."

I can only stare at my dark-haired love as the truth settles in. I am his, and in return he is mine. We still stand on opposite sides of the battlefield outside, in the war, but in this room we are united. One. I swear we will find a way to peace.

I don't even try to contain the smile spreading across my face; the brightest, happiest smile of the many I've worn since first taking this Dragon into my arms months ago. My mood turns anticipatory as Wufei finally slowly, sensually removes his garments, then crawls towards me from across the bed. Our bed.

I start to raise my body to meet his, but a firm hand pushes me back. "Oh, no, Treize," Wufei all but purrs, "we both know who is in command tonight."

And he is: as he loves me, every touch, every taste, every breath elicits another shudder, another passionate moan, another plea for release. It could be pure instinct, or maybe he's learned from our previous encounters: whatever the case, our lovemaking is rapturous. After an agonizingly enjoyable wait, he is finally in me, filling me, loving me, taking us together to the heights of pleasure.

We drowse together in a haze of satisfaction, the only movement the slow glide of hands, the gentle press of languid kisses. We turn as one towards the balcony as we are startled by the sudden, brilliant flare of color across the sky. The dazzling show continues for minutes on end, fiery bursts of red, gold, silver, green and blue dancing before our eyes.

A spectacular show; not as radiant as the boy in my arms, but beautiful nonetheless.

As we snuggle back beneath the blankets, my Dragon murmurs against my chest, "Happy New Year, Treize."

I whisper back, "Happy New Year, Wufei," and say goodbye to another December.

***