Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mirror, Mirror ❯ Mirror, Mirror ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Mirror, Mirror
Fandom: Gundam Wing.
Pairing: 1x2
Rating: US PG\ UK PG
Warnings: Yaoi, Duo POV, Post-Series & EW.
Disclaimer: Not mine, wish they were.
Summary: Duo doesn't see why Heero is still attracted to him.
 
A/N: This was inspired by a fic I read absolutely ages ago. Can't remember what it was called, or who it was by. It features a similar situation, though it finishes completely different. If the author of that fic sees this & doesn't like the similarities, I'd be very willing to delete this fic from existence. Now on with the show….
 
 
 
I look at myself in the mirror.
 
Gone is the toned physique. In their places is not technically fat, but rather looser muscles and skin.
 
I just basically look like I've aged 20 years and let myself go. I don't understand what Heero sees in me anymore.
 
I hear the door open and I know it's him, despite how quiet he tries to be.
 
“What are you doing?”
 
Isn't it obvious? Ignoring the stupid question, I reply with a question of my own.
 
“Why do you still find me attractive?”
 
He walks up behind me and locks eyes with me in the mirror.
 
“What do you mean?”
 
How can he not understand what I mean? I sigh, and gesture at my body.
 
“Look at me. I'm nothing like I was when I was 18. I've let myself go. How can you still find my body still attractive?”
 
I see him frown in the mirror. I know I've upset him, but it's the truth.
 
“You still find me attractive, don't you?”
 
I give him a look in the mirror that says `Well duh!!'
 
“Well, I don't see how it's any different. I'm nothing like I was when I was 18. I've `let myself go'. But you still find me attractive. As I do you”
 
“But `Ro-“
 
“No buts. It's the truth. Anyway, after all we've been through, over all these years, there are other things that are much more important,”
 
Sap-alert!! I hate it when he gets sappy. It makes me feel guilty for not being equally sappy. But he does it anyway,
 
“More important things like...the incredibly tight ass that you still have and my big cock to stick into it.”
 
And with that he leaves the room, leaving me in a dumb-founded state.