Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mission: Distraction ❯ Preparations ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Mission: Distraction Part 2 of 3

Author: dkAdeena

Archive: www.angelfire.com/magic/mysticalkastle (my site) - eventually

Category: Yaoi/Shounen ai

Pairing: 1x2

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: slight Duo bondage

Spoilers: None

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing. I'm just playing around with the characters. This disclaimer applies to all parts of this story.

Notes: I only had one person tell me which way they thought Duo should choose, unfortunately for that person Duo had already chosen the opposite path.

Not betaed as I don't have a steady beta for any of my fics. Please, someone, anyone?!
/~ blah blah ~/ = someone's thoughts

Summary: Heero has a mission and needs Duo's help for part of it.

******************************************************************** ****

"Alright. Let's take a chance on not getting caught," Duo decided rather quickly. He was a risk taker after all. "I choose birthday suit. Now, what do I have to do during this mission? You still haven't told me."

Heero entered a command on the console before saying "Strip, then come over here and straddle the chair."

"What about …" Duo started as he turned to look at the now closed hatch. "Oh, well that answers that." He quickly removed his clothes, folding each piece before placing it on the floor. As he moved to straddle the chair he asked "Won't I be in your way?"

"Not if you sit where you're supposed to," Heero smirked.

"And where exactly am I supposed to sit?" Duo asked as he settled at the furthest point on the chair he could. He was beginning to seriously wonder about his partner and their supposed mission.

Heero grabbed hold of Duo's waist and pulled him closer, a lot closer. When the only thing keeping Duo from actually sitting chest to chest in Heero's lap was the clothes adorning Heero's body, Heero said "Right here. Now hold still a minute." He then reached down the left side of the chair and snapped something around Duo's ankle. Before Duo could move Heero had snapped something around his other ankle as well. Heero then looked at the stunned expression on Duo's face, smirked and said "You need to stay put during the mission. The cuffs I just locked around your ankles will assist you in that. Now, how high can you lift yourself in this position?"

Duo managed to lift himself a couple of inches by placing his hands behind him on the arms of the chair, then returned to his original position before commenting, "Not very far, but what about to the sides or back?" He didn't want to think about falling forwards from where he currently sat, especially if they were both naked. Not that he wouldn't have minded, had they been about to do anything but a mission.

"There's a second set of restraints for your wrists. Do you want your arms out to your sides or above your head?" Heero replied, starting to slide under Duo to get off the chair. "I need you to lift up again so I can get by."

Duo raised himself up again, using his hands and hoped that he wouldn't do anything to embarrass himself as Heero slid under him; he had eaten those burritos earlier after all. After a moment of thought he answered Heero's question with "It'd probably be best if they were above my head. Although I'd still be restrained, I could still maneuver enough to keep from being totally in your way. And you still haven't told me what I'm supposed to do or why I'm the one to do whatever it is. Come on buddy. Spill the beans already."

Duo had started to turn around, intending to find out where Heero was, and what he was doing, when he felt Heero take hold of his right wrist and start lifting it. /~ Guess I know where he is now.~/

Heero quickly closed the two-inch wide clasp around Duo's wrist then moved just enough to repeat the procedure with the other wrist. "Comfortable? They aren't too tight are they?" he asked as he removed his own clothes and put all the clothes and shoes in a secured spot, so they wouldn't fly around during the mission. "How much can you move?"

Duo pulled his arms downward, then leaned his body forward, backward and to each side, not moving very far in any direction. He then used his arms to pull himself upwards, achieving the same height as before. "You padded them, didn't you? No, they aren't tight and as you saw, I have limited movement. Now, are you going to … what are you doing?!" Duo yelled the last as he felt Heero's hands on his hair.

"What does it feel like I'm doing?" Heero chuckled before moving away to get the final two items he needed for Duo. When he had the items, he moved behind Duo once more. He reached out and gently ran one hand through Duo's unbound hair before saying "It's almost time to leave. Raise up so I can get back onto the seat."

"It's not as easy as it sounds, so you better move fast," Duo said as he pulled himself up once more. "Why did you take my hair down? And when are you Aaa!" Duo cried out as something warm and wet unexpectedly touched his very exposed bottom.

By the time Duo had recovered from that shock, Heero was just about finished with strapping himself in and had Wing already powered up, ready to leave. Heero knew Duo was watching him so he deliberately let his eyes travel from the lowest point on Duo's body that could be seen, without moving his own body, slowly up to meet Duo's eyes before asking "Ready?"

Duo shivered again at the hungry, lust-filled look Heero gave him. "Do I have a choice at this point? You still haven't told me what part I play in this mission."

"You've already agreed. Why should I tell you now?" Heero queried with a wicked grin, having lifted off and transformed Wing. "Besides, you're still not completely ready to play your part." Heero then returned to programming the autopilot and proximity alarms, totally ignoring Duo's splutters of outrage.

Five minutes later, Duo had recovered from his fit and Heero had finished setting up his alarms. Duo still wanted to know what part he was supposed to play, so, once again, he tried to find out. Speaking in what he considered a reasonable tone of voice he asked, "Heero, would you please tell me what, exactly, I am supposed to be doing during this mission? I'm stark naked, my hair is down, and I'm unable to move from my current location above your lap because of the wrist and ankle cuffs you put on me. I agree that I'm the one who said to do this naked, but I don't believe I agreed to the restraints. Now, if you don't want me screaming at you for the rest of the mission, I would appreciate being informed as to the why and what I am supposed to do."

"As I said, you are needed for the training exercise that is part of this mission," Heero responded while quietly moving the cock ring and tube of lube onto his lap. Careful to keep his voice louder than the sound of the tube opening, he continued "Something I wrote in one of my mission reports caused J some concern so he wants me to go through with this exercise."

"What did you say? In the report, I mean," Duo asked, still unaware of Heero's now lube coated fingers slowly making their way to his exposed entrance. "And what is the objective of this training exercise?"

"I have no idea what it was. I sent in my usual type of report and I get told I need to do this mission and exercise. The exercise parameters state that I am to put something or someone - I chose someone - important to me in the same danger that I am in during a mission and complete the mission. If I complete the mission successfully, with no errors anywhere, I get to choose my own reward," Heero answered, preparing to insert one of his coated fingers into Duo. He needed to distract Duo so he slid the index finger of his uncoated hand across Duo's balls and up his cock while saying, "I have one more restraint to put on you but you aren't quite ready for it."

******************************************************************* *****

What is Heero going to do next to poor, unprepared and unsuspecting Duo? Wouldn't you like to know?