Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Mistakes Realized ❯ Heero's Remorse #2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Mistakes Realized By: Venus-chan

Do you guys like the story yet? Well I understand if it is kinda weird right now, but after all it is my first fic and this is only the beginning so it will get better.

Well Relena has been kidnapped and now the mission is to save her. ENJOY!! ____________________________________________________________________
Chapter 2

Relena awoke in a chamber strapped down to a bed. She seemed to be drugged, because she couldn't see straight and she felt dizzy.

"This is a fine mess I have gotten myself into.........but I know Heero will come to save me...." "I don't think so....." a man with long black hair walked into the room with a couple of doctors it seemed like. "What?....Who are you?" Relena said.

"Why.....my dear Relena, have you forgotten me?" The man said.

"Eric Anderson.........you were the guy that kept hitting on me when we where on the Libra together..........a damed soilder of the White Fang." Relena cursed.

"Such notty words for a person of pacifism..........." "Why are you doing this?" Relena asked suddenly.

Eric walked up to her and looked her straight in the eyes and cupped her cheek in his hand, "I am going to make you suffer like you have made the people of OZ and the White Fang suffer." Relena's eyes went wide then she passed out as one of the doctors stuck a needle into her neck. __________________________________________________________________

(Back at Quatre's)

Fingers typed frantically in a dark room.

Duo walked into the room that he and Heero shared, and was shocked at the sight he saw. Heero was sitting at his lab top typing away and he suddenly stopped , but that wasn't what shocked Duo. What shocked him was that Heero's shoulders were shaking and he was breathing hard as if he was frightened. "Heero what's wrong?" Duo walked up to Heero and about that time Heero turned around and Duo had to hold back a gasp.

Heero was......crying. He had tears running down his cheeks. Duo just looked at him. Then suddenly Heero fell out of his chair and started to shake.

Duo ran up to catch him. Heero's eyes went wide and he looked at Duo.

"...........can't...........breathe.........." Heero started to turn blue.

"WUFIE, TROWA, QUATRE, GET UP HERE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Duo screamed at the top of his lungs.

(Downstairs)

Wufei was reading a book, Trowa and Quatre were playing chess, when all of a sudden they hearDuo scream, and they all jump up and ran upstairs.

When they got up there they opened the door and saw that Duo was on top of Heero on the floor and Heero was shaking. They all went over and started to put Heero on his bed.

Trowa tried to hold down Heero's thrashing hands. "Duo, what the hell happened?!" "I don't know, one minute he was crying then the next he was shaking and he stoped breathing!" Duo screamed.

Trowa held Heero down to the bed. "Crying?! What do you mean crying!?" Wufei yelled

"Shut the hell up Wufei and go get the a tranquilizer!" Quatre yelled.

Wufei jump up and ran to get what he asked for.

A few minutes later Wufei was back and Duo stached the needle out of Wufei's hand and stuck the needle in Heero's neck. A few seconds after Heero was resting silently. ________________________________________________________________

T hat's the end of chapter 2. It was kinda short and it is a cliffhanger and you gotta love those. Well I hope you guys are enjoying this fic. I will have the next chapter up maybe next week or so. Bye!!!!!

~Venus-chan~