Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Moments in Time ❯ Picture Perfect ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Title: Picture Perfect
Character(s)/Pairing(s): Unrepentant 1x2
Rating: R
Warning(s): yaoi, extreme silliness, cliche bending, language, AUish, some sap
Notes: Written in response to gw_synergy weekly challenge for Ponderosa's Captivity pic. This ficlet is Natea's fault for encouraging my runaway sense of humor and showing me the picture in the first place.

Ponderosa's Captivity pic can be seen here: http://ponderosa121.com/artwork/gundam/gw_com_captivity.jpg


< br> Duo brushed the hair from his eyes and glanced over his shoulder. The tip of Heero's tongue was visible between his lips and a look of intense concentration was on his face.

"Are you done yet, Heero?"

"Mmm...almost."

The fingers of his right hand brushed over the cheeks of Duo's ass and then he looked his handiwork, closing one eye.

Duo made a sound of impatience and Heero pursed his lips and gently blew on it to hasten the drying of the paint.

"Not exactly my idea of a great blow job, 'Ro."

"Details are important," Heero insisted.

Duo snorted. "You really think it's going to show?"

"Doesn't matter."

"Right, as long as you've marked me as yours."

Heero reached out his left hand to cup Duo's cheek and Duo shook his head. "Your hand," he chided, gesturing to the puddle of silver.

He would swear Heero was almost pouting as he said, "I didn't know it would come out that fast."

"That's because you squeezed the tube too hard," Duo pointed out. "The things I do for you," he added with a sigh.

"And I love you for it," Heero said gently, before his lips threatened to split into a leer. "Ready?"

Duo sighed and leaned forward, heavy waves of chestnut falling over his shoulders and brushing the black satin sheets. Heero positioned himself behind him and leaned forward.

"If you get that crap on the jacket," Duo warned him.

"Trust me," Heero soothed.

"Still can't believe I'm doing this."

"You shouldn't have doubted me," Heero reminded him, carefully holding the electronic device in his hand and trying to keep it from coming into contact with the body paint in his palm.

"How was I supposed to know Canada used to belong to Great Britain?"

Heero tamped down on the urge to laugh. "French-Indian War? Right before the American Revolution?"

Duo muttered something under his breath, largely consisting of four-letter words and a few insults suggesting that not everyone had a computer chip implanted in their brain.

Just as Heero's thumb hit the button on the handheld control, Duo swore again.

"Now what?"

"This damn hair is in my eyes! How do you stand it?"

Before Heero could urge him to at least pretend he was enjoying himself, the flash blinded them both. Duo stood up, almost tripping with the pants bunched around his knees. He turned and glared at Heero before pulling off the wig and practically thrusting it at his lover. He furiously rubbed at his eyes before kicking the pants off and scowling at them.

Heero held up his left hand timidly and Duo plucked the remote control out from between the extended fingers.

"You'd better wash up before we have to return this costume. I don't want to explain how it got a new color scheme."

He walked over to the tripod and pulled the Polaroid loose, waving it uselessly as his eye continued to water. He didn't care that he lost the bet and then had made things worse by telling Heero he had no sense of adventure other than his obsession with war and military police actions.

It was his own fault for teasing Heero about not acting out his fantasies.

When Heero returned from the bathroom, completely naked. He neatly draped the shirt and jacket over the back of a nearby chair and picked up the matching pants that Duo had been wearing. He joined Duo, who was lying on the bed with the photograph in his hand.

Duo reached over and pulled the red scarf from Heero's hair, taking with it the band keeping the long ponytail tied back. "Still don't know why I had to wear a wig when you're the one who looks like Cher," he grouched.

"Too long for proper artistic effect," Heero said. "It would be everywhere." He ruffled Duo's dark shoulder length locks. "But you looked good."

"Don't even think I'm growing this out," Duo growled. He took one look at the freshly developed photo and started laughing. Heero looked disappointed until Duo handed it over.

He sighed. "You're right. We look ridiculous."

Duo plucked the photo out of Heero's hands and threw it over his shoulder.

"What do you say we get to the part where I walk your plank, Captain?" He pushed Heero back onto the mattress and straddled him, eliciting a smile from Heero. "By the way, what the hell did you paint on my ass?"

"Jolly Rancher."

"You mean Jolly Roger."

"Nuh uh. Edible body paint."

"Why am I the only one who knows what a pervert you are deep down?"

Heero ran his hands over the other man's thighs, admiring the feel of the taut muscles and the texture of hair and skin under his fingertips.

"Speaking of deep down," he murmured. Duo grinned at him and kissed him deeply.

"You didn't really want to act out the pirate fantasy, did you?" He nuzzled Heero's neck.

Heero's left hand reached up and slid behind Duo's neck. "I did feel a little silly," he admitted sheepishly, biting his lip as Duo rocked his lower body, grinding their pelvises together.

"No one would believe you capable of coming up with ideas like that."

"You plan on discussing our sex life with others?"

Duo placed a hand on either side of Heero's head and looked deep into his eyes. Heero licked his lips in anticipation.

"I don't think they know we've crossed that line between roommates and 'more than friends.'"

Heero groaned as Duo placed a trail of kisses from shoulder to collarbone, his lips and tongue teasing Heero's skin. "Duo..." He shuddered, the fine hairs on his body standing on end. As always, he reacted strongly to Duo. He tried to imagine being like this with anyone else, but could not.

"More than friends," he murmured as Duo's mouth moved to his chest.

"I wouldn't wear that wig for anyone else, you know."

Heero knew.

"Duo."

"Mmm hmmm?" The warm breath was both hot and cold against his already sensitive skin.

"You look good without the wig, too," he managed.

"And you look good no matter what."

"Cut my hair for me tomorrow?" Heero's words came out in a rush.

Duo's lips left him and he looked at Heero again. "You sure?"

"The picture was horrible, but I..." he felt his cheeks growing warm.

"You looked good with your hair like that, Heero. It's not your hair I love, it's you."

"I liked it," Heero admitted. "The way it looked. Even though..."

"Even though you looked like a complete dork otherwise." Duo propped himself up on one elbow, his body fully in contact with Heero's.

"A dork?"

"Sorry, 'Ro, even though you're scrawny, you're just too masculine to wear a frilly shirt like that."

"Scrawny?"

"And you looked like you had a cramp in your hand. Like you'd been beating yourself off a bit too enthusiastically before I got there."

"Beating...?"

"And," Duo continued, "when we're engaging in full out penetration, I prefer to look at you, not at the dust bunnies on the floor."

"Bunnies..."

"While I'm at it," Duo said softly, "you realize that I'll be looking for the opportunity to get even with you. You put a skull and crossbones on me. That's the symbol for poison."

"You're my poison."

Duo chuckled quietly. "I'm not sure if that was romantic and cheesy, or a veiled insult."

Heero's face was quite serious as he asked, "which one will get me laid faster?"

This time Duo laughed outright. "No one would ever believe me if I told them what a rutting pig you are, either."

"Only with you,"

"Damn right," Duo agreed, putting his lips near Heero's ear and running his tongue along the lobe. "And Heero?"

"Mmmm?"

"You'd better hope that it's a long damn time before I win any bets. I think there is a pair of fairy wings with your name on them at the costume shop where we rented the pirate outfit."

Heero groaned, although whether it was from Duo's threat or the skilled way his hands stroked him to attention, he wasn't sure. He tamped down the inappropriate laughter as a stray thought flitted through his head.

Pixie dust.

For a moment, all he was concerned with was the feel of Duo's mouth around his erection. Until he started snickering. He felt a sense of loss as Duo pulled away from him, but he couldn't stop.

"Heero Yuy, have you been drinking?"

"No," he shook his head, unable to explain to Duo the visual image that had danced behind his eyelids. One in which Duo was slamming into him from behind, bending the wings so that one was hanging off. One in which he pressed his body back against Duo as that spot inside him was stimulated.

One in which a stream of multicolored glitter suddenly exploded out the tip of his dick as he came.

He could feel the dampness around his eyes as he laughed silently, unable to confess to Duo why he was shaking with mirth.

"Heero?"

It would take days to remove from the carpet, Heero mused, rolling to his side and laughing even harder.

"You know how to kill a mood, you know." Duo tried to sound upset, but he spooned against Heero and pulled him close. He nuzzled Heero's ear again.

If anyone had told him months ago that he and Heero would be sexually involved, he'd have laughed. If anyone had told him that Heero would nervously confess to Duo that he'd fallen in love with him, he'd have called them crazy.

No one, though, could have imagined this scenario. Duo sure couldn't. There was something intimate about sharing these moments when Heero's sense of humor bubbled over.

Sex was a purely physical act, and 'making love' took place when the emotions were present as well. Not doing either because one's lover was bitten by 'giggle bug' was frustrating.

And, Duo thought as he nuzzled Heero's long locks of hair, he'd never felt closer to another human being. Heero's laughter was still rumbling through his body.

It was, Duo decided, damned close to perfection.

~ End ~