Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ My One And Only ❯ The Whole Story ( One-Shot )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Well this is my first attempt at a good old weird Hentai lol! I hope you all like it! Enjoy! Amy H.

My One And Only-The Whole Story

Asha walked down the dimly lit street as everything was hushed, not many people were out on the warm summer weekend. They were either on vacation or sleeping in, others already at work quietly. She looked down, the concrete slowly passed her feet, as if it was trying to find her shadow, and hide under it for fear of the day that would come, but she just looked up and smiled in its beauty. She felt a hand on her shoulder and whirled around, her fist an inch away from Duo's face. He looked at her surprised. "Well, I don't have to worry about you walking around alone." His surprised look turned into a grin, she smiled along with him. "Better be glad I didn't rearrange your teeth or me and Hilde would have a stand off." She laughed. Duo grinned wider. "Not to be mean, but she probably wouldn't last, if you consider of weighing on the facts." Asha laughed and smiled her blue eyes sparkling, with the mix of light green. Duo soon found himself kind of entranced, but quickly snapped out of it. "So it's a warm summer day, ballet class is tomorrow and the day is young." He said. Asha nodded. "Let me guess, Hilde is still sleeping and…." She was cut off when he finished the sentence for her. "She probably won't wake up till 4:00." Duo said slumping his shoulders. "She sure does take advantages of the days we get ballet class off." He smiled a little. Asha nodded. "Trowa is probably doing the same." She was just as qualified as Hilde and getting better, Hilde had no reason to sleep so late and leave her man hanging, same with her loving Trowa, but that was out of her minds reach to why. Asha put her hand around Duo's neck and talked in his slang voice. "Brighten up buddy, we'll find somethin to do ta getha if it kills meh." He smiled happily. "Ok this is how we'll do it see." Asha continued starting to walk down the street with him. "We'll start by ringing bells, then we'll go to the park for a dog in a bun, then we'll um…we'll just ta see from there partner." She managed to laugh at the end. He was starting to crack up. He put an arm around her shoulder as well. "I got some plans after that." He smiled evilly. Asha looked at him and smiled evilly as well. "Fire escape!" They both yelled. They quickly put each other's hand over their mouths at the same time. They both went into laughs of cackling, but then had to run down the street as boots mysteriously started flying from windows. They reached the park and sat down shoulder to shoulder under a tree, slightly panting. "Boots are evil." Asha said poking his. He took them off, and threw them across the sidewalk, Asha laughed hard. He smiled at her, almost getting lost in her blue-green eyes once again. She smiled at him. "Hilde never laughed at my jokes, she is too serious." Duo sighed sitting back, leaning more on her shoulder.

Hilde let out soft moans of pleasure, the moans could be faintly heard in the kitchen and got louder as you came to the bedroom. "Trowa!" She yelled suddenly. "Shhh." He said soothing her moans by kissing her and sticking his tongue in, exploring around her mouth, which he had already claimed. She returned it by exploring his. He parted for a breath, still slowly moving up and down in a rhythmic pattern, every now and then making her back arch as another moan escaped. "Oh, I love you so much." She said softly. "And I love you too, Hilde." He said kissing her neck, making her moan once more.

It was about noon when Duo and Asha climbed Hilde's fire escape, Duo up above her. The reached her window and Duo peeked in as Asha climbed into standing position. He suddenly lurched back and went over the rail. Asha flew forward, grabbing his hand just in time. She held on tight, his other hand over his mouth as he muffled his yell. She pulled him up and he stumbled onto her, pressing her against the wall beside the window. Asha blushed, but stopped when he started down the ladder. Asha looked at him with question. She looked inside the window, her eyes widening as she saw Trowa and Hilde in bed together, asleep. Asha sat back, her mouth forming words, but nothing coming out. She felt a stern hand on her arm as it pulled her to the fire escape. She silently climbed down, her eyes dilated as she kept seeing the scene over and over in her mind. She felt the pull on her arm again as it lead her from the alley. The scene flashed over and over in her mind, stabbing her heart repeatedly each time it replayed. Duo was lost as well, his eyes wanting to create a reason a dream, it had to be a horrible nightmare. He was lost, he didn't know where he was going, but he snapped out of it, his mind and emotions turning into anger. He walked into the park with Asha, leading her. They both heavily sat down next to each other on the grass, no tree to support them, but their shoulders. Asha's heart by now was gushing blood, it was torn into millions of tiny peaices, as if they would never be put together again. Trowa was her love, her love! She had known him since forever, they had been soul mates. How long had he been sleeping with Hilde? How long? She felt a soft hand on her cheek, tapping her gently. Her eyes grew their normal size as she looked into Duo's eyes, further shedding her heart into nothing. She wouldn't cry, for some reason she wouldn't let Trowa make her cry, but they verged on, no matter how she tried to hold them back. Soon she was nuzzled in Duo's chest and his face in her shoulder. They cried together, embracing each other with their arms.

Hilde yawned, taking her hand off of Trowa's back to look at her wrist watch. "Up, Duo and stupid Asha will be arriving soon, you got to go." Trowa yawned and nodded, giving her another passionate kiss before getting up off her, grabbing his boxers. She did the same and walked into the restroom. Soon they were all ready, they gave each other one more deep kiss before he left out the door down the hall out the back way. Hilde sighed and went over to the couch, waiting for Duo to come as he usually did.

After an hour of crying, Duo and Asha sat back to back, asking each other questions now. "How could she have done this to you, Duo?" Asha asked angrily, looking to the sky for some question that would never float down to her. She felt him shrug. "You should be worried about you, you had known Trowa all his life and he goes off and does an asshole thing like THAT!" He said starting to raise his voice. Asha felt his angered vibrations on her back, making her slightly shiver at the unexpected shout. " Sorry." He said. "S'ok." Asha said. "Wanna get a dog in a bun?" She asked boringly. "Sure." He replied in the same tone. Duo stood holding his hand out for Asha who took and got up with a grunt. She suddenly started laughing. Duo looked at her strangely and then started to crack a smile. They had been sitting there crying for so long, they HAD to laugh, it was required, no one could cry for a whole hour and not laugh the rest of the day. Soon they were laughing uncontrollably. "What's so funny?" A voice said behind them. Asha looked ahead and Duo turned. He accidentally let out a huge groan. "What's the matter?" She said getting stern. Hilde looked between them. "Your silly." She said smiling and walking to him, wrapping her arms around his waist and cuddling him, VERY much to Asha disliking. He stood there not knowing what to do. She leaned up and gave him a kiss on the cheek, heading for his lips. Asha clenched her fist and finally grabbed her shoulder, thrusting her back before she reached his innocent lips. Hilde stumbled back in great surprise as she regained her balance and saw an angry Asha in front of the stunned Duo. "Duo are you just going to stand there, she pushed me for no reason." Asha let a deep growl out when she said that. Duo's face immediately turned into a frowning one. "Reason….oh I HAVE a reason!" He started raising his voice. She looked at him with question, nervousness creeping up on her. " You slut….." He said, stunning Asha momentarily. "Wha…what?!" Hilde said stepping back in dismay. "Trowa Barton." He snarled at her. Her eyes grew wide. "What…a..about it?" She said trying to look miffed. Duo added nothing further. He turned around and started walking off. Asha stood there glaring at her with death blazing ferociously in her eyes, that were usually a calm contained blue-green. Hilde glared at her as well. "You know exactly what he's talking about!" Asha yelled. Hilde growled and screamed running at her with a fiery fist. She held a strained face the next minute as Asha held it back with ease. Asha pushed Hilde back forcefully. "Never go near Duo again you traitor, tell that to TROWA as well!" She yelled, turning around and running down the sidewalk to find Duo. Hilde stared forward with a pissed look, she quickly ripped out of the park, heading as if her life depended on it to a payphone.

Asha found Duo minutes later leaning against a tree watching two birds affectionately clean each other. Asha leaned on the other side.

~ Five hours and two dogs in a bun later ~ (Plus two bottles of water.)

The sun started to sink in the horizon as the two dots watched it from way below in the park on the far corner of the park where surely no one would find them. Asha and Duo sat on the opposite sides of the tree, staring into space. Asha blinked and looked around as the sun almost disappeared, showing a dim warm light around the cold atmosphere, it was relaxing. Asha stood and walked toward the sinking sun a few feet. A moment later Duo joined at her side. They could hear the song "Baby look at us now." Playing faintly in the background. "Asha..?" Duo said turning to her, she turned to him, looking into his eyes. He completely got lost in her eyes this time. Asha looked deep into his innocent and childish eyes. Pain rimmed his weary orbs now. She wasn't aware of anything as their faces closed the remaining gap. Time seemed to come to a brief stand still as the two drew nearer till their noses almost touched. Asha felt that her body was being driven on some kind of autopilot going at an agonizingly lethargic pace. She tilted her head slightly forward, leaning up to meet him as he bent down. There lips gently touched one anothers, getting slightly closer and closer, turning into a deep and passionate kiss. Duo put his hand under her shirt, feeling her warm smooth skin. He unhooked her bra and let her arms slide upwards as they were both removed. Asha followed by lifting up his shirt, rubbing his well-formed stomach muscles. He lowered his right hand down to her lower back, the other placed at the side of her head. Duo took off his large trench coat and put it on the ground behind them as a blanket. Duo removed her skirt showing her underwear as she unzipped his pants. They laid to the ground, still kissing each other hungrily. Duo pulled the large trench coat over their naked bodies and slowly slid his self into her, Asha stifled the moans to her best ability, she had an incredible sensation not like when she was with Trowa. She wanted Duo to rid her of Trowa ever claiming her and Duo wanted her to rid him of Hilde. He kissed down her neck as the night slowly went on, sweat gathering around them.

~ Sun peeked slightly from the horizon ~

Asha moaned as she opened her eyes, feeling a pleasurably warm body on top of hers. She messaged his back slowly waking him as he shivered. He looked up from her shoulder and into her shining eyes, he grinned and gave her a kiss. She smiled and returned the kiss passionately. He slowly started to get up but Asha pulled him down and rolled on top of him. "Stay." She whined. He smiled now enjoying the warmth on his back in the grass where she had been, plus her warmth that now covered his stomach. He let out a quiver sigh of pleasure. She smiled and laid her head on his chest, licking some of the sweat away slowly, making him let out a soft moan. She licked her lips to taste him once more and pulled the trench coat further over them not wanting the sun to come up. He wrapped his arms around her bare back now under the trench coat. "I love you, Duo." She said hugging him tighter. "I love you too, Asha..and I promise you I will never betray you." Asha smiled. "I promise I will never betray YOU, Duo." He grinned. "We have said our vows." She smiled wider and hugged him more as though he would fall from her grasps as soon as she let go, a deep dark feeling still residing in her hearts very back corner. The love for Trowa lingering and the feeling of tortured love yet to come again without her control.

Trowa walked down the street calling out Asha's name every now and then, he had woke up early to find her.

Asha hugged Duo one more time and kissed him before they separated to go to their homes to dress and shower for the oncoming ballet class. She walked from the park as she looked to her right and spotted Trowa. She cursed under her breath an ignored him as he called her name. Soon she was dashing up the steps to her apartment, her mom was gone of all times, on a business trip. She ran to the door, fumbling nervously for her keys, her heart racing 300 miles per hour as she heard his footsteps running up the stairs to catch up with her. "Asha, Asha, please come on, it..it was not what it looked like." He said popping from the stairs. "Ya right." Asha said dropping the keys in frustration as her tears blurred her eyes from finding the key to the door. She felt Trowa grabbed her waist and wrap his hands around it, pulling her close to him, making her panic. A part of her heart told her to stay and then the other three-quarters told her to chop his ass. She was frozen with fear as he reached his hand under her back. He leaned down and forced kissed her on the lips, trying to add tongue, but she would not allow it. He then tried a new approach and kissed down her neck, she let out a moan of longing and panic, squeezing his back. "No..stop Trowa!" She whispered. "But I can't your so sweet my sugar plum fairy princess." He said kissing her shoulder blade. She squeezed his back harder as he felt around her waist. "No, Duo." She cried out. He didn't stop at the comment only kissed her faster, doing what ever to stop her from remembering him. He licked her chest as she let out another panicked moan. Asha weakly opened her eyes and remembered what Duo had said the night before as Trowa headed to her lower areas.

(Flashback)

He wrapped his arms around her bare back now under the trench coat. "I love you, Duo." She said hugging him tighter. "I love you too, Asha..and I promise you I will never betray you." Asha smiled. "I promise I will never betray YOU, Duo." He grinned. "We have said our vows." She smiled wider and hugged him more as though he would fall from her grasps as soon as she let go, a deep dark feeling still residing in her hearts very back corner.

(End Flashback)

Trowa reached for her lower sections, but Asha screamed and kicked him back, sending him into her neighbors door with a bang. He looked at her surprised as she snatched up her keys and hurriedly open the door and slammed it behind her, locking the bolt. She leaned on it with heavy breaths, she would yet have to see him again at practice, but Duo would be there to protect her. She walked out of the door, checking for Trowa and heading down the street, the sun shining down on her. She wore her dark blue flares over her black tights and a blue jacket over her blue leotard. She walked into the studio, seeing Duo and running over to him with a big hug around his waist. He smiled and hugged her back with all his gentle might. Trowa scowled in the corner of the room with his partner Hilde, her face the same, in disgust. They started their plies next followed by a turn around.

~ Three hours later ~

Mr. Trieze whistled stopping the piano and the dancers. "Ok, round up your things and move out, try getting some good rest, I have good news, you may have a week off for me and Mrs. Trieze will be on our honeymoon." He said putting an arm around his wife's waist. There was a lot of awes in the room. He smiled. "Well class dismissed." The he and his wife walked into their offices to begin on collecting things and to close up after the dancers left.

"Ta, ta." Asha waved to the couple after leaving with Duo out the door. Trowa and Hilde around the corner watching and waiting to jump them….

Duo put his arm around Asha's waist. "How about you spend the night at my house?" He whispered in her ear. Asha smiled. "Sounds good, I'll see you at 9:00." She waved kissing Duo on the lips and walking up her apartment stairs. She locked her door behind her set her clock and slumped onto the couch. She fell asleep instantly tired from her ballet class. ( Asha opened her eyes to see Heero Yuy on top of her, she was naked, but she didn't care, tons of tons of pleasure surging through her. He kissed her shoulder blade then licked all the way down in a straight line, making her moan loudly. He licked her tummy over making her cry out his name and spread her legs more to get more from him as he pushed harder and farther. "Asha!!" He cried, slumping onto her and kissing her neck then kissing her with a passion she had never felt. He slowly kept in a fast but gentle pace, making her moan his name more. He went a little faster now, almost reaching his peak as he kissed her shoulder and went down to her chest. He finally reached his peek, lifting his chest into the air, hugging her tightly as she arched her back in a cry of pleasure. He yelled out her name loudly. "ASHA!!" He shouted, hugging her tighter and thrusting more. She reached hers next screaming out his name "HEERO!!" She said arching her back more as he came down kissing her over and over again passionately, both of them keeping in rhythm to each other. "Oh, Heero." She cried hugging him to her as he firmly hugged her, his breath caressing the side of her face. He pulled out and laid wearily on top of her not wanting to move which was fine with her. All she could hear was their breaths into the night air.) Asha's eyes immediately snapped open. "What the…!" `Heero, he's Hilde's partner, the best male dancer. Why…and what?' She thought of the dream and all of the pleasure and soon she felt as she needed it. `What's going on?!' She shrieked in her mind. A few blocks down Heero awoke having the same dream and hunger….

Duo and Asha lay in bed many hours after dinner staring at the ceiling. "That was great!" He said. Asha lied but smiled and nodded, she hadn't felt anything just faked it, she didn't know why she couldn't, a deeper hunger built up in her, making memory after memory of the dream show. She got dressed later and headed from the apartment. How would she ever get Heero to like her? She shamed herself for thinking of him and not Duo. She looked up as she heard foot steps a head.

Heero stopped in his tracks as he looked into Asha's blue-green eyes, she was a few feet in front of him. They stood there staring at one another. Remembering the dream, knowing that the other had had it too, in their sleep. Two days went by and Heero and Asha's hunger grew more and more for each other. The hunger was like the deepest love you could have for anyone and you didn't know. After Duo and Asha had come from a dance, Duo offered her to stay over with him, but she rejected it, he nodded with a smile and kissed her. "Alright then, see ya around." He waved more enthusiastically that she would have wished. From the corner of her eye, she saw him take a wrong turn, she shrugged it off as the hunger bothered her. Asha lay I n her bed minutes later, unable to sleep, her hunger was driving her crazy, she needed Heero badly. She couldn't stand it anymore, she jumped from her bed running out in the street in her pajamas, pants and long sleeved shirt with bare feet to his apartments. She ran up to his door and was about to knock when he swung it open almost bumping into her as he was going to head out to get her. They stared at each other for a second and he immediately threw his arms around her, pulling her into a soft and gentle but hard kiss. She returned it jumping and wrapping her legs around his waist as he stumbled into the apartment, and locked the door behind him. He hurriedly ran into the bedroom, laying her on the bed quickly. She pulled his green tank top off and he pulled her shirt off throwing it to the ground, kissing her wildly. She kissed back scrambling to take his belt of with her best effort, she finally got it off and also threw it to the floor. Panties followed by boxers flew into the air as they crawled under his fluffy warm covers and he slid on top of her. "This is so weird." He said kissing her neck in between each word. "I can't stop." She said kissing him. "Me nether." He kissed her back. He slid into her and that started the real moans as Asha's and his hunger was slowly being satisfied. "Heero..Heero." She cried softly as he moved further into her while she spread her legs and arched her back high, making him moan. "Uhn..Asha … uhn.Asha!!" He whimpered with all his emotions flowing around crazily. She dug her hand into his hair, kneading it, while he kissed her all over her neck and shoulders making her cry out more. "Heero….!" He went faster trying to find anyway to go further into her, he loved her like crazy for some reason, He wanted to see her pains and sorrows, try to make them better. He kissed her deeply, his tongue dancing with hers as his heart rhythm matched there pace. "Asha!!" He yelled out as she arched her back really high finally getting him all in her. He lifted up, his face an inch from hers, still not pulling out just raising his front side as he hit his peek. "Asha!! Asha!! He yelled. "Heero!!" She screamed as a wave hit her that was full of love and compassion for her. "Heero." He smiled kissing her now moving to her arms. She licked his chest making him moan slightly as well. She kissed his neck, letting her tongue crease in the dips of his neckline. He quickened his pace further. Sucking on her warm neck's skin gently. "Heero…." "Asha…." After a whole night of passion, the sun shone on them threw the window, they were tired but satisfied, feeling totally renewed. Asha hugged Heero and he embraced her as their eyes lolled to sleep together, curled and fitted perfectly.

They awoke to the sound of a doorbell ringing, which was his. She looked at him with wide eyes. "Stay right here." He said getting up and pulling his boxers on, scratching his head and answering the door. "Relena what the heck are you doing here?" He growled slightly for her disrupting his moment with Asha. "H..Heero….I wanted to tell you.." She leaned forward without his knowing and kissed him. He scrambled backwards pushing her away, making his hunger come back. She jumped back into the hall. Asha watched from his door surprised. "Don't EVER do that again, what's gotten into you?!" He yelled slamming the door in her face. He locked the door and walked back to the bedroom spitting and wiping his mouth out with his bathroom towel, which made Asha laugh. He grinned and ran down the hall to her. She shrieked and ran into the room, jumping on the bed as he threw his boxers off and made it under the covers before they closed. "I need fuel service please." He joked tickling her side. She let out a string of giggles that made him grin wider, he loved it when she laughed. Just as he kissed her neck to start up again, the doorbell rang again. "Oh if that's Relena!" He grumbled. He swung the door open I his boxers once more. "What?!" He shouted in Trowa's face. "Have you seen Asha?" He asked. Asha's face went pale as she heard his low voice, she jerked forward for some reason, she wanted to hug Heero not Trowa. "Uhn…no." She whimpered, holding herself back from entering the hall and see Trowa. He looked over Heero's shoulder and sighed. "Tell me if you see her?" Heero raised a brow. "Uh…right." He said. The Trowa walked down the hall. Heero ripped the doorbell from the side of his wall by the door and put his do not disturb sign up shutting the door once more, entering to see a jumpy Asha. "Come on Heero I need a hug." She whined. He laughed and jumped in bed again. He hugged her and kissed her, so begging their party again. As they realized, if anyone touched them where they needed need to be touched their hunger for each other would come back, it was like a love that could never grow tired.

~ The next day ~

Asha lifted her leg gracefully over her head, making Heero kind of stare, but he snapped out of it and did his plies. "Fish dive, everyone." Mr. Trieze commanded. Duo grabbed Asha's waist and Heero grabbed Hilde's. Asha reached high into the air arching her back, while Hilde looked at them suddenly, catching Heero off balance as she wobbled. They both fell to the ground, Duo put her down and they both look alarmed at them. Asha walked over and held her hand out to Hilde, but she scowled for some reason, so Heero took it, which mad Asha snort a laugh. He grinned and then stopped and glanced away when he saw Duo's peeved look. Asha frowned and then put on a smile, prancing over to Duo. He grinned. "Don't you get too close to tight ass ok." He said rubbing her hips. She wanted to frown so much at that comment, but managed a giggle. At the end of class, Asha walked out next to Duo sort of panting at the exercise she gotten, since the instructor added an extra hour to their lesson to get ready for the play they were to do of `Swan Lake.' Asha stretched her arms out and yawned. Her and Duo walked down the street to the park where the class would meet for what Mr. Trieze said was a fun day for them for all their hard work. Heero watched them leave, he and Asha knew they could only wait for when Duo wasn't around to be together cause Asha had told Heero her vow she had made with Duo, Which broke both their hearts. Heero had never expected anything like this to happen, same with Asha, they just one day after being pretty close friends starting needing each other badly. They were driven by a mad love and had to have each other or it felt like they would die. Asha and Duo hadn't come in contact for three days. "Hey come to my house I have a surprise for you. She smiled, but Trowa interrupted. "Hi guys." They had managed to get on good terms with him and Hilde, for some reason, Duo was being a little to nice to her. Asha was too busy with her love, her one and only, Heero, to care for what Duo was doing during his happy time. "Hey Trowa." She smiled. He got fidgety when she did. Asha knew he regretted losing her, he should have never did that to her. Asha's first time was also with him, which kind of controlled Asha's heart to have a remaining soft spot for him. He was always so gentle, but Heero got to the point quicker still being gentle, he was amazing. Asha suddenly snapped out when Trowa punched Duo across the face. Asha whirled to face him. "What are you doing?" She said raising her voice. Trowa clinched his fist and gritted his teeth. "That fucker is just playing with you Asha." He growled. "What?" "I saw him and Asha together….They were having fun with each other in the basement, so I came down stairs and then that's when I heard them, the basement window was open. Who couldn't hear them?" He growled. His eyes opened revealing hurt and flaming eyes of forest brown. He looked at Asha with pain. " I'm tired of people playing with your heart, and as much as I disgust myself for doing the same, I will never let you get hurt again." He said turning around and looking down as a tear trickled off his face and floated into the air. Asha lurched forward, emotions swirled all in her heart, she couldn't take it, everything went back as she felt herself fall back and Trowa yell. (By the way, Duo is laying on the ground, in shock, pain and yea so he not getting up for a bit.)

Asha woke up to a cold soothing rag on her head and the slight whisking noise that comforted her, it was Trowa's breath as he slept. Trowa breathed delicately and Heero was silent. She looked to Trowa, hurt coming to her. She was as confused as heck. Trowa's fingers safely entwined with her right hand. She smiled and closed her eyes. He really hadn't meant to hurt her. She felt a stone suddenly hit her as she now remembered what Trowa had discovered about Duo and Hilde. Asha could not get a moments piece from heartache, she could get hours of it though when she was with Heero, and…now.

Trowa opened his eyes as he felt Asha's hand move some. He smiled at her closed eyes her face beautiful in the sun, looked like they would probably miss the ballet party but it still didn't really start until an hour. Asha opened her eyes and looked at him as he removed her towel to rewet it. She impulsively grabbed his arm for him to stay. He looked at her kind of surprised. She sat up pulling on his arm. Then stood, he hesitated with words and grabbed her shoulders. "A..Asha you shouldn't really get up." He looked at her concerned. She smiled. "Thanks Trowa but I'm fine, ok, lets just go to the party." She said grabbing his comb and brushing her hair. He swallowed and stared at her. "Ok." Was the only thing he could say. They walked down the street a minute later. "What about Duo?" She asked, knowing he'd be pissed and there. "If he attacks me, well I guess we're having a show down." Was all he answered. "Well… be careful." She said looking at him worried, her love for Trowa coming back, but Heero still dominated it seventy-five percent. They entered the park where everyone was. Asha saw Heero sitting on a bench and she parted with Trowa and went to sit next to him. He looked up with a sad face that quickly turned into a smile when he saw her, he jumped up and hugged her, then looked around and fell into a bush as she let out a muffled laugh. "I'm being abducted." She fake cried for help. "Where have you been?" He asked. "I'll tell you all about it tonight." She said poking his noise with a hint of sadness. He nodded not pushing further he guessed he could wait. They stepped from the bushes like nothing happened. Asha's eyes widen as she heard a gun shot ring in her ears and a vision played in her head. (It was night and Duo pulled out a gun hidden under his jacket, she could hear singing from somewhere and people, then Duo shot Trowa who was out there with him.) She felt a hand shake her to reality. "Asha, are you ok?" He looked at her worriedly. "Oh! Yea sorry." She laughed. He raised an eyebrow.

~ 30 minutes later Karioke played ~

Asha stepped up to the mike. "I made a song one night and I want to sing it all to you, it helps if your lost to understand why." She said softly, grabbing the mike off and putting it to her mouth. "Do you ever question your life? Do you ever wonder why? Do you ever see in your dreams all the castles in the sky? Oh tell me why, do we build castles in the sky, Oh tell me why, all the castles why up high, please tell me why, do we build castles in the sky? Oh tell me why all the castles way up high!" Heero let the words sink deep in him. "Do you ever question your life? Do you ever wonder why? Do you ever see in your dreams all the castles in the sky? Oh tell me why, do we build castles in the sky, Oh tell me why, all the castles why up high, please tell me why, do we build castles in the sky? Oh tell me why all the castles way up high!" Trowa stared at her his eyes understanding hers, he knew. Duo's mouth hung open. "Do you ever question your life? Do you ever wonder why? Do you ever see in your dreams all the castles in the sky? Oh tell me why, do we build castles in the sky, Oh tell me why, all the castles why up high, please tell me why, do we build castles in the sky? Oh tell me why all the castles way up high!" Everyone let out a frenzy of claps and whistles, it was crazy to summarize it shortly. Asha stepped down, a rose flew right into her hands, she looked and smiled at Trowa as he smiled back, she went around the back of the small stage and pulled her ponytail out with a sigh. She felt arms go around her waist, Trowa watched from the left side. Asha looked down trying to hold back anger. He put his cheek to hers. "You sing beautiful, I didn't get any of the mumbo jumbo but you were beautiful." That really made Asha pissed it wasn't mumbo jumbo, she raised her foot up and kicked him in the nuts much to her disliking. She started to walk away, but froze when she heard a cocking of a gun. Her breath got heavy. Trowa jumped out. "Don't!" He yelled. Duo fired the gun at him, Asha immediately hugged onto Trowa, the bullet going into her left side. It didn't go all the way threw. She couldn't fell it, she opened her eyes as they widened, Trowa had caught the bullet, it sunk into her skin a bit, but his pointer and thumb finger held the bullet. Duo gawked at him. Trowa had on an angry face. "Dare to try and shoot me eh?" He growled. He threw the bullet to the side and walked away from Asha to Duo, kicking him in the side. Asha's eyes went all blue-green her pupil disappearing, she was tired of pain, tired of being a slut, she felt so dirty, she couldn't trust anyone, but her Heero now, she wasn't even sure if she could trust him after being put down so many times. "Stop it!!" She screamed, a huge white, but beautiful white light blew from her. It knocked Trowa onto his butt and Duo went rolling some ways. The light disappeared, Asha held a bow made of light an arrow of light aimed at Trowa, her hair was blonde now and she was wearing a glitter white tube top. Her feet bare and a long skirt of flowing, sparkling white went to her feet and had slits that came to above her knee a bit. Her hair held up delicately in a glowing clippy. Long feathered wings spread out like a graceful eagle's. The bow and arrow disappeared and she ran off, her tears glittered and floated silently.

Everyone appeared in the back Heero ran around the corner after her one of her glittering tears hitting him. He stopped as he started changing. A maroon cape appeared on his back, light gray plates covered his shoulder and a chest plate of light gray covered his chest. He had on dark blue spandex where the end was cut of by leather brown the color of his hair boots. He had on a dark blue, long sleeve shirt and hands covered by brown leather gloves. A sword on his side, sheathed in brown leather. The handle wrapped in soft maroon cloth and his sword matching his chest and shoulder plates. "What's going on?" His eyes turned a dark brown with light as his pupil disappeared and he ran off.

Asha came to a field and laid onto the grass, staring at the full moon, she was someone else now. She heard clanging and jumped up, when she saw Heero appear a smile appeared on her face. "Novo!" She cried. He ran up to her and hugged her. "Cyra." He rubbed his gloved hands in her hair. "I miss you so much up in heaven." She nuzzled into his neck. He took a deep breath of her hair. "These people are deeply troubled my love, we need to help them." He said. "Right." She nodded. "It was so nice to see you again Novo." He smiled and nodded. He put a finger on her lip. "Thanks to these two, they have opened a portal, we can see each other frequently now." Her eyes glittered with joy. "Yes, no let's go." He said kissing her passionately. The white light blasted outward once more, grayish now and changed time….

The sun started to sink in the horizon as the two dots watched it from way below in the park on the far corner of the park where surely no one would find them. Asha and Duo sat on the opposite sides of the tree, staring into space. Asha blinked and looked around as the sun almost disappeared, showing a dim warm light around the cold atmosphere, it was relaxing. Asha stood and walked toward the sinking sun a few feet. A moment later Duo joined at her side. They could hear the song "Baby look at us now." Playing faintly in the background. "Asha..?" Duo said turning to her, she turned to him, looking into his eyes. He completely got lost in her eyes this time. Asha looked deep into his innocent and childish eyes. Pain rimmed his weary orbs now. She wasn't aware of anything as their faces closed the remaining gap. Time seemed to come to a brief stand still as the two drew nearer till their noses almost touched. Asha was knocked over suddenly when a dog ran by ramming her to the ground as it disappeared into the bushes. "Ow, I think I'm gonna head out Duo." She said standing. He smiled meekly. "Are you ok?" "Ya I'm fine." She said walking to the bushes. "I'll see you tomorrow I need a long rest." She said. He nodded and sat down under the tree again. `Stupid dog.' He thought.

( Time had been reversed and now the dog stopped them from causing something bad that would have end up upsetting the balance of good and evil. The two lovers stopped it from happening, now everything would be ok.)

Asha slept and had the dream of her and Heero that night….

Later on Asha and Heero got together,

Duo and Hilde managed to do the same,

Trowa hadn't found the right one yet,

And well……

Relena's now starting to meddle, but

I'm sure Heero and Asha will straighten her

Out……….

THE END……

Awwww..that was sooo cute and if half of you kind of didn't get that! Oh well, its all about the hentai right…right. Lol! Well please review! Amy H.