Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ On The Inside ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
AN: Due to the comments I got, I decided I was a little selfish in the ending of On The Inside and decided to make an Epilogue and explain things better. So here goes…

Insert Disclaimer and Warning here. Due to the ones already on the other parts of the story.


On The Inside
Epilogue

Written by: Scandalous Behavior

~ ~ ~ ~

It was graduation day for all the Seniors of St. Augustine Academy. The entire student body was there in one form or another, either as a graduate since the school only had 10th, 11th, and 12th grade. In the first ten rows of the auditorium sat the graduates, while five rows back was where the parents, friends, fellow students, and others could sit to watch the ceremony. The band was off in its open area that was part of the band; it was a smaller stage area on the right wall of the auditorium. Three girls sat as close as they could to where their significant others sat in the tenth row.

Not a single one of the three sophomores girls could believe what they had been through that past year. All the lies, lust, and scandal that had happened. It hadn't broken a single one of them, only brought them closer. The situation of who they were in love with had changed a little.

After Dorothy had made it known all about the game and what the Inners had actually done, using the girls in a game she ran into the school. Ran right into Treize who had heard the verbal battle from his room's window that over looked the quad. He had grabbed Dorothy's arm and led her to an empty room right next to the Dean's office, since most people were at lunch and yelled at her. Every single thing they had done or said was yelled at the other until the Dean came out of his office and heard it all. The new Inners knew that because of what Treize had done to Relena had caused the Dean to not only expel the wealthy teen, deny him graduation, and put in his record all about his previous activities so that if he got picked to go to a good college it would be there for anyone to see. The Dean had also had conferences with both Treize and Dorothy's parents. Both sets had been scandalized by what their child had done, that last thing the group had heard Dorothy was in a mental institution working on all her issues. Treize was supposedly in southern Europe being closely watched by his parents.

Not a single one of them truly missed either troublemaker. Zechs had finally seen what Treize was when Noin had confessed that one night Treize had raped her, done it because he would have leverage over Zechs without him ever knowing it. Noin was so embarrassed and ashamed to tell Zechs that when he had learned it, he went to Treize's house and broken two ribs and Treize's nose. He then finally told Noin how much he loved her. She was now in a state of contentment.

Midii was on her own now, no longer the lackey for Treize and seemed to be holding her own. She had run for Prom Queen and won, was now dating the high school quarterback. Cathy was caring on as an Inner, with her own little click that was more interested in fashion than playing with people. Trowa had admitted that Cathy and he had been seeing each other for quite some time, behind closed doors of course. Sally Po had gotten Wufei to admit his feelings and constantly teased him about it, but he took it well. Something no one thought to see. Another thing no one thought to see was the break up of Heero and Duo. Dorothy confessing that Duo and Hilde were sleeping together hadn't been the crusher she thought it would be. Heero had admitted that he and Duo were no longer as close as they had been for some while and that Hilde just brought it out in the open. The Inners had also seen the other side of the cold Heero Yuy when he had become close to Relena, who was so devastated that she had let Treize use her like that. Heero had over time become her anchor and had helped her realize that love was a major part in making love, not just having sex. Duo and Hilde were an official couple and it was normal to hear them yelling at each other at any time and then pass by one or the other's room and hear the signs of making up.

So as the Dean came on stage and started announcing the graduates; the whistles, calls, and shouts to the people graduated echoed over the music. When it got to each girl's guy the calls were ten times as loud and Duo winked at Hilde while on stage.

The ceremony carried on and Ariel felt a tap on her shoulder as she saw her Dad and Raberba sitting behind her.

"Are you happy, sweetheart?" Her dad asked.

"Extremely."

~

After the ceremony everyone ended up going to the club. It was an open night since the graduates littered the place. Quatre put his arm around Ariel's shoulder, as she laid back on it in her chair. Relena had convinced Heero that dancing was not unmanly and had gotten him on the dance floor, having seen Sally use the same excuse to get Wufei on the dance floor. Trowa sat with Cathy listening to the music as she nibbled on his ear lobe. Zechs and Noin were in a heated discussion on colleges at the bar while Hilde and Duo were on the stage being the D.J's.

"So have you decided where you are going to go to college, Quat?" Trowa asked, as he whispered into Cathy's ear and she grinned at him sitting straight.

"No he hasn't. You would swear that he wasn't excited at all about going." Ariel told Trowa, as she looked up to see Quat give her a look.

"Probably because he's going to be away from you."

"Afraid I'll find someone else?" Ariel teased, and pretended to consider it, "you know you are starting to make it seem like a good idea. I mean I could start looking now rather than wait until next semester."

Quatre glared at Trowa, who was smiling.

"You are some help, Tro."

"Just doing my part in your relationship."

"Truthfully, Quat, I am not that interested in looking for another guy. I mean I'd have to train him to my likes and not likes, and that just takes a long time. It's a very draining process. One I am not sure I want to start again."

"Oh, really? That's not what you said last night." Quatre told her and she elbowed him in the ribs.

"Is your mind always in the gutter?"

"Since that's where yours lives, yes."

Hilde came up on that comment and nodded her head, taking her drink that still sat on it and sipped on it.

"That is so true. You wouldn't guess the things that Ariel talks about…."

"Hilde, does your boyfriend know you have a serious death wish?"

"Yep. Tells me that about twice a day as a matter of fact. Since he constantly refers to himself as the God of Death, it doesn't scare me that much anymore. I couldn't imagine a better way to die."

Everyone at the table laughed at her comment, as she took her drink and headed back to the stage to give it to Duo.

"So I guess the only couple we need to worry about is Lena and Heero then?" Ariel asked, as she saw Relena practically seducing Heero on the dance floor until he grabbed her wondering hand and with a nod to everyone at the table made a path straight to the exit, "then again, maybe not."

"I think we all are going to be just fine." Quatre told her, kissing her lips.

"Just as long as those college girls remember that you are taken."

"You'll just have to visit campus often."

"You better believe it. Just think of all the fresh college male meat they have left around, makes a girl dizzy at the thought."

"Funny, Rie." Quatre told her.

"I thought so," she paused, "I do love you, you know."

"Is that what you call it? Here I thought…" Quatre stopped talking as she rolled her eyes, "I love you, too."

"See, you knew just what I wanted to hear."

"Anytime, Ariel."

~

So I hope that explains it more. I got kind of guilty at leaving it like it was in part 6. I might think about doing a sequel. Tell me what you think.

~Scandal~

Revised: May 11, 2001

Just to let all you people know the Sequel has been started, it's called 'Passions Victims' and you're favorite characters have whole new problems to deal with.