Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ One night in devil's hands ❯ One night in devil's hands 1/1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

One night

Title: One night in Devil's hands (Prelude of Trapped Beauty)

Author: Atre < Lumena_Atre@yahoo.com >

Pairing: 2x1

Rating: NC-17

Warnings: Yaoi, AU, Lemon, NCS

Disclaimer: GW's characters are not mine.

Feedback: Pleaseeeeeeee~~~~~~ It's energy for my writing.

Note: I recommend that you read the `Trapped Beauty' before this story. ^_^

 

……………………… ……

 

Hi, everyone……..!!! Miss me???? (Extents her arms widely…….)

 

(Quickly hides behind her chair as seeing angry eyes….)

 

Ok, I know I have been disappearing for so long……… (-__-)

Not that I quit writing, but I just have so many works to do that I didn't have to write.

 

Not that I have time now, though……

I would be quite long till I have a chance to update another story….. T-T

Just want to let you know that I didn't just drop my old fictions……

…..just give me more time.... ^^;;;;;;;;;;

 

Well…….enjoy,

 

~Atre~

 

 

……………………… ……

 

"Ahh….stoppp….uhhh…." The loud moans of a young boy filled the dark room at the top of the loan tower in the deep forest with music. "What are you…ahhhh….?"

 

Two shadows joined in the large bed bathed by the pale moon light from the window.

 

"The night has just begun, boy," the top one with a long braid whispered huskily, arrogant smirk on his face, "and I must tell you, a night in this forest is much longer than one in your human town.

 

"Why are you….doing…..ahh….this?" Heero threw his head back as another jolt sparked from where his nipple was just sucked by talent lips.

 

"Because you are mine now," the braided devil whispered, "to play whatever I like."

 

The boy moaned loudly as his other nipple received the same ministration. He had never thought that anyone could make his body feel like this, especially not the devil: the devil he had made a deal with, trading his body and soul for his sister's life. He could stand any torture, he was ready to throw his life away, but such treatment as this, passion and pleasure, were something he had not prepared for.

 

"Stoppp…it…" The devil hands were allover him, lips and tongue tasted his sensitive skin.

 

"I don't even start." The devil smirked. "And don't you say that you don't like it…" His hand trailed down and caught the hard flesh between the boy's legs. Heero yelled in surprise at the budge in the devil's hand.

 

"Let me go…devil…." Heero panted and tried to squirm away but the spell around him kept his body fixed still to the bed, waiting for the devil to do whatever he liked.

 

"Say my name…" the braided devil whispered, "Duo…say it."

 

"No…" Heero refused stubbornly. He just didn't want to give in to the evil thing, to the thing called `Devil'.

 

"You can't resist me long, boy." Duo chuckled and pumped the boy's hard shaft faster. Heero yelled loudly and thrashed his head from side to side. He had never felt like this before. It was driving him insane with need and unbearable pleasure.

 

"You'll be all mine," Duo whispered with his cold voice; cold but somehow very sexy, and it made Heero shuddered with strange feeling. "All of you: heart, body, and soul." His hand trailed lower and Duo slipped his fingers between Heero's cheeks.

 

"Stop it…" Heero hissed. His voice became weaker than he intended it to be. He then felt the fingers prodded his back opening and that made him widened his eyes in alarm. "What are you doing???!!"

 

"Can't you guess?" Duo smirked. "Virgin boy?"

 

The devil's last two words made Heero shuddered. It made him feel like a victim even more. What did the devil mean by those words? And what was he going to do with him? "Hands off." Heero growled, hiding his raising panic behind his sharp voice. He tried to fight the devil but he couldn't lift his arms or move his body despite that there was no visible bound around him.

 

With evil grin, Duo responded to the boy's threat by swiftly pushing one finger into the tight cannel. The blue eyes widened in shock. Heero gasped, his body jerking up in the spell bound.

 

"Wh…what…ah…ahhhh…??!!" The brown hair boy gasped louder as the finger roamed over his inner wall. Heero felt the wet digit, slicked by his previous pre-come, questing and wriggling inside, moving in slowly.

 

"You are very tight," the devil said huskily, "a real virgin."

 

"Take it out…ahhh!!!" Heero jerked up again as the second finger joined the first one, stretching his tight opening further. "Uhhhh…."

 

"Do you like it, virgin boy?" The fingers rocked slowly and went deeper little by little.

 

"Stop….Ahhhg!!" The finger touched something inside him. Heero cried out at the sudden attacking pleasure and tensed up.

 

The devil smirked, feeling the muscle around his fingers clenching very tight. He aimed for the spot again, yanking another loud cry from the captive boy.

 

"It feels good, doesn't it?" Duo pressed his finger on the spot and kept them there.

 

Heero was panting hard, his arousal was leaking and covered with a white creamy substance. It felt so good to have those fingers right there, but he didn't want to admit it. He will not give in to this devil, never! "Stop it…"

 

"Really?" Grinning, Duo pressed his fingers further and massaged the spot. "I don't think you really want me to stop, boy." Heero moaned loudly. His hands clenching into firsts in the sheet, but he couldn't move or life his arm up. He couldn't move his hip either to escape or to meet the fingers. The fingers moved slowly but firmly, prodding and kneading the spot inside him, and Heero was in haven. It was the ultimate pleasure that he had never known. The stubborn part in his mind that always told him to resist and not to yield to the devil was slowly abating and forgotten.

 

"No…" Heero resisted weakly. The boy shut his eyes tight, breathing through his lusciously lips. His soft protest mixed with pleasurable moan.

 

Seeing the boy's face flushed and lose in pleasure, the braided devil slowly pulled his fingers out. He chuckled as the boy unconsciously moaned in protest and clenched around the fingers as if trying to keep them in.

 

"I still have something much better for you." Duo whispered when his fingers left the tight channel. He then grabbed Heero's legs at the back of his knees, lifting them up and spreading the boy's legs as wide as they could go. "Keep them there."

 

The new position made Heero feel alarmed and his eyes snapped open. This position made him very vulnerable and exposed. He tried to close his legs and put them down but he couldn't. His legs just went still in the position as if something invisible was holding them there. The blue eyes widened in horror. "What….???"

 

Duo kneeled between the wide-opened legs and Heero felt the huge blunt tip touched his entrance. Heero's eyes widened even more as he saw which part of the devil was touching him.

 

"You'll feel no pain, I promise." With that low whisper, Duo pushed forward.

 

He felt the pressure on his tight entrance and cried out as the huge thing slowly forced its way in. "Ahh….uhhhhh….." Duo stopped when the head of his cock was finally inside the boy. The devil grinned as he noticed that the boy became even harder at the penetration. The blue eyes clenching shut, Heero rested his face to the side on the pillow, biting his lower lip. The braided devil touched the boy's face and turned it to meet his own.

 

"Let me see your eyes, my beautiful." Duo withdrew a little and then in one swift thrust, he plunged in.

 

Heero screamed. His eyes snapped open wide as the shocked feeling ragged through his young body. The hard tip of Duo cock landed firmly on that spot and sent a strong wave of pleasure through him.

 

"Scream for me. I want to hear you." Duo descended his hand and grabbed the straining member between the boy's legs. Heero let out a high scream as he thrashed his head wildly.

 

"Ahh…ahhh…!!"

 

Heero was drowning in sensation. The experienced hands of the devil were stroking up and down his cock, matching the rhythm of the thick shaft that was rubbing inside him, teasing the weak spot and driving him mad. The devil rocked harder and wilder and Heero felt the tension build up below his stomach. It was only a second later that Heero felt like something triggered inside him. The boy inhaled sharp breath and froze. A scream ripped from his throat as the intense pleasure exploded from inside his body. White liquid erupted from his cock and Heero saw no more. He only felt the ultimate pleasure rage inside him, his ring muscle clenched tightly on the hard shaft within his body. Duo pulled out and paused. Then he trusted as hard and as deep as he could. The boy jerked and felt he was pushed higher on his orgasm as the huge tip pressed so hard on his prostate and the warm liquid shooting right onto the spot.

 

"AHHHHH!!!!"

 

The tension in his muscle, the warm sheet that was yanked in his hands, and Heero knew no more. He didn't know when his legs were dropped onto the bed or when his stiff body melted into the strong body that lay over his. Warm skin against his, hot breath against his neck. It seemed like an eternity before Heero opened his eyes once again. The weight on his body was lifted and Heero looked up to meet the violet eyes.

 

It was the most incredible thing he had experienced. His breath still deep and hard as he drowned into the devil's eyes. Heero sensed the spell bound around him had already repelled. He could move his arms and legs now if he wanted but he just had no energy left to lift them.

 

"Lovely." The devil smirked and bent down to nib on the boy's point nose.

 

Heero's face flushed red and he quickly turned it away. "You're satisfied now, so let me go!"

 

"Who said I'm satisfied?" whispered the devil, "as I said, the night has just begun, boy."

 

Heero snapped his face to the devil. What he thought as a mind-blowing session was just the beginning of the night?

 

Duo grinned. Heero gasped as fingers started toying at his cock again.

 

"No…"

 

"You can say as much as you like, but you know you can't resist me." The devil bent down and captured the boy's lips, devouring the luscious flesh. He sucked and nibbled on Heero's lower lip, then using his tongue roaming inside his inner wall. The devil smirked in the kiss when he heard the boy moan softly and felt the body beneath him melting because of his ministration. After several minutes, Duo sensed the boy's need for air and reluctantly pulled out. The boy's face flushed pink, his eyes were half-lid, and his swollen lips were parting slightly, gasping and breathing for air.

 

Possession ran up inside his chest. The boy was the most beautiful thing he had ever seen and this was only for him.

 

Only his.

 

He would never let this boy go. Never.

 

"Before the night ends, Heero, I'll make you beg for my touch."

 

 

……………………… ………

 

~Owari~

 

or…..TBC…..?

 

Ummm…..should I write the rest scene of the night?? ^^;;;

 

At first, I plan to, but….just suddenly feel lazy…..^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

It's quite tired to write a continuous lemon scene, you know….

Gomen…. (runs away) ~~~~~~~[/- -]/

 

See you in next update~~~

 

~Atre~