Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Onomatopoeia ❯ Onomatopoeia ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Onomatopoeia

By: Lost Angel

In a complete lack of interest a gorgeous brunette male tapped the "e" key on his keyboard, desperately hoping something would happen in his otherwise dull life.

Sitting up from his computer, he moved over to the door and went to the kitchen.

There wasn't much to do when your playma--, er…boyfriend was out of town, and Trowa was growing rather bored being all by himself.

As soon as the boy arrived, he opened the fridge and retrieved a cold drink and returned to his room. "Man it's hot…"

"Tell me about it." Trowa felt a powerful grasp remove the aluminium can from his hand. "Huh? What are you doing here?" Trowa seemed shocked and surprised, his face lit up with childlike wonder and pleasure at the same time. "Couldn't wait to see me could you?"

Finally, he turned around to see the gorgeous man he assumed was in the room with him. Zechs.

Suddenly Trowa felt a dominating force push him towards the bed, but not quite enough to knock him off his feet. Seeming unsatisfied with not being able to completely conquer his partner, Zechs took the offensive once again, slowing waltzing up to Trowa.

The shorter man smirked at the young adonis' confidence. "You don't seem tired."

His comments drove Zechs wild with unbridled arousal. He didn't want to hear his crap, he wanted to take him, fuck him and well, use him.

As if on cue, Zechs made his move on him, pulling his legs out from under him and slamming him down on the bed. Trowa made a quiet onomatopoeic "huff" sound as he was forced down, while Zech's enforced his ferocious needs, Trowa skilfully toyed with the tresses of his head and neck, moving the smooth hairs through his fingers.

The blonde let out a deep, throaty moan, but quickly realized that once again Trowa was taking control, and after such a long wait, he simply couldn't settle for something like that.

With his expert hands, Zechs forced Trowa's off of his body, and continued to deliver sweet, constraining control over his partner.

"Sadist," Trowa's words flowed like silk as his voice, deep with sex, whispered themselves into Zechs' ear. Lightly he flicked his tongue into the older man's ear, enjoying the way he seemed to squirm and tense up as the wet saliva ran over his hot skin.

Replying to the previous comment, the driven man removed his belt slowly, lifting his arms off of Trowa's body long enough to free his small waist from the leather confine.

The subsequent uke watched closely and decided that the process was moving far to slowly. Sliding up from the soft bed, Trowa moved to sit roughly on Zechs' rough corduroy pants. Not losing the hot glance between the two, the brunette slid his hands down to where Zechs securely had his own digits, around the leathery strap. But Trowa's hands didn't stop there, they creeped down slightly lower until he met the zipper.

In an excruciatingly slow drag, Trowa moved the copper bindings open, and in the process, was laid down back on the bed. About half way through the slow endeavour of freeing Zech's manhood, Trowa's plaything whispered coolly into his ear, "don't toy with me," and he returned the previous favour by running his own tongue over the lobe of the other man's ear.

Trowa ate it up and smirked, knowing he had all the power. Those words were assurance that he could do anything he wanted to him, oh the begging... Maybe he was the sadist after all. "Now why would I ever do that?" As he finished the sentence, he roughly pulled the zipper down to the very bottom, and began work on the button.

Zechs was breathing heavily, and his masculine scent covered the room, which was hot from the incessant heat of summertime, and the pent-up sexual anticipation he had been feeling for two weeks now. The worst thing was that Trowa knew it. He knew that he wanted this more than Trowa did, it was a known fact to both of them that Zechs was somewhat of a short fuse, wanting everything the first possible second he could get it.

Desperately wanting to do something, Zechs felt like he needed to enforce his own sexuality just as Trowa was. He moved up again, carefully carrying his partner with him, and at just the same sluggingly slow pace, Zechs reached for the seem of his white shirt and tugged it free from it's tight binding inside his pants. He took careful pleasure in making sure that his hands rubbed against Trowa's.

The shirt was white, with small, half-inch lines running up. The garment was free from any type of sleeve, so it beared his tanned, rippled forearms and biceps. Soon the entire piece of fabric was off, and almost at the same instant, Trowa had finished with the button, and together, they slid the brown pants down.

As the legs began to scrunch, Trowa took extra-special care in running his hands down Zechs' butt as the pants came off, eliciting another groan of arousal from Zechs' mouth. Reacting to this immediately, Trowa gently pushed his fingers in between his partner's entrance, making a sharp crease in the light-blue fabric. He ran his slender digit up and down the right cheek of Zech's butt.

What Trowa didn't notice, was the reaction on Zech's face. He wet his lips, and in an almost vampire-like attack, lunged at Trowa's neck and throat, sapping up the scent and flavour of his mocha-brown skin. It was Trowa's turn to react. Zechs remembered that was how he liked it, and as he thought those words, a long, wet lick ran from the line at the centre of his chest up to his Adam's apple.

"How do you like that?" Zechs panted in a soliloquy of a speech.

"You wanna play hard ball?" The young man moved his right arm from above the elastic of Zech's boxers. Doing so made the blonde moan in a disappointed grunt of disapproval.

As if to answer his wishes, Trowa's hands glided under the cotton undergarment and in-between the tight crevice of the other man's entrance.

Replying to the pleasure he was now receiving from the "massage" of sorts, Zechs began to pull at Trowa's dark green T-shirt. By doing so, Trowa had to remove his hand to aid in the peeling of the obstruction.

As soon as it was off, the makeshift masseuse returned his hand to it's previous location, and bit his lip as he administered his torture.

Doing much the same, Zechs ran his tongue along his partner's chest. The sensitive organ ran up and down, meeting bumps and curves as it ran over his abdomen and upper chest. The two ran together like liquid, rubbing, groaning and grinding their bodies against each other, until they both finally stopped and mutually decided that they wanted to go a little further in their endeavour.

Zechs straddled Trowa's hips and moved him up onto his knees again, while at the same time guiding his mouth towards the other. It started like a whisper, but soon they were wrestling back and forth, until Trowa took initiative and forced his tongue into his lover's mouth. Both of them moved back and forth like a pendulum, one would force in a little deeper, and the other would do the same with greater momentum and force until Zechs was on his back, his rippling chest heaving from lack of oxygen.

"This isn't really fair now is it?" Zechs scratched his belly as Trowa, still clad in achingly tight jeans, sat only inches from the place he wanted him the most.

"What do you mean by that?"

"I'm wearing almost nothing and you still have those jeans on." Zechs sat up, but held Trowa firmly by his waist to make sure that he didn't escape for even a second.

Trowa held in a laugh. "You really want them off? It's not like they hide very much." They really didn't. They seemed to be painted on, and they generously hugged the places that Zechs wanted a chance at, specifically Trowa's crotch, and buttocks.

Zechs nodded slowly and looked down at the strong bulge in the denim. Jeans were better at hiding certain things than small cotton boxers, but it was more than obvious.

"Well maybe I can give you a little something to tide you over...?" Trowa raised an eyebrow up suggestively and lowered his head to Zechs' stomach, beginning to lick sensuously small circles around each defined muscle of the older man's abdomen.

"Depends on what it is." Zechs knew what was coming and in preparation, lifted his arms behind his head, getting ready to take in his favourite part of the deep relationship.

The young man kissed down in long streaks, until he once again reached the tight constraint of black elastic. He moved down more until he met the crotch of the boxers, and he carefully unbuttoned them. With less than sensitive hands, he brought out Zechs' erection, and he took no time in teasing him anymore.

Immediately, Trowa let his mouth encircle the long shaft. Zechs opened his mouth in a silent scream of pleasure, the tight enclosure of his partner's mouth was hot and wet. Wanting to increase any amount of suction or the intoxicating strokes, Zechs put his hand into the mess of Trowa's hair, massaging his scalp, and secretly trying to get him to take more into his mouth.

Trowa took the deed seriously, and used his tongue to make tight strokes up and down the bottom of his lover's rock-hard member. Trowa knew he was good at this, and he used this method as a catalyst to get his way on many occasions, a secret weapon of sorts.

As the humid mouth sucked and licked at Zechs, he began to instinctively rock back and forth, like he was performing a certain other activity. This aggravated Trowa to no end, since the grinding only made it harder to keep a tight seal around his partner. Using all his force, he pushed Zechs' body down.

Noticing this, the blonde brought his other hand to Trowa's head as well to try for some semblance of sexual order and mouthed "sorry," as he looked up at the ceiling and closed his eyes, as he got closer and closer to his peak.

Finding his task nearly complete, Trowa stopped and took a few deep breaths.

As soon as the sweet suction stopped, Zechs looked down and noticed that the heavy breathing that was taking place. "What is--oh..." The realization hit him quickly and he brought both of his hands from Trowa's head to the back of his own, preparing for what Trowa planned to do.

After a few cleansing breathes, Trowa opened his throat and took in about half of Zechs' full length.

"Aghhh!" Zechs heaved in an excruciatingly deep growl. Quickly he regained his composure, bit his lip, and sighed. He soon got used to the intense tightness of his partner's throat and let him finish his work.

Sensing that he was almost done, Trowa moved his mouth out slightly so he was able to lick up every ounce of Zechs semen. Ending the procedure, Trowa licked the very tip of Zechs' penis, and immediately a supply dripped out.

Zechs let out a sigh of relief and moved up so he was sitting up, but he kept his legs spread so Trowa could finish up.

"Mmm..nnn..." Trowa finished and panting heavily, laid back on the bed, only to be met by Zechs who laid down on top of him heavily, kissing, and sucking on his neck.

Zechs groaned, "that was fantastic..." He carefully moved Trowa's legs so that he was not lying in between them.

"But...?" Trowa pretended to sound fed up and exhausted, but Zechs knew it was a simple act and continued on with his explanation.

"You're still wearing those annoying pants."

Trowa huffed. "You're still wearing those boxers."

"I can fix that," and he began to slip the flimsy piece of cotton off, but Trowa grabbed his hand, stopping him in his tracks. The younger man slipped the boxers back up, firmly keeping Zechs not entirely naked.

"You only have one left, I have two, let's keep this even ok?" Trowa kissed Zechs' shoulder, making a quiet sucking noise as he finished his words, and pushed him back to the position he was in previously. His back on the bed with Trowa on top of him, only now, he was laying on his stomach.

"Your turn." Zechs pulled the zipper of Trowa's jeans down. This time, he wasn't as resistant to his partner's advances, and he helped him by lifting himself up a bit. In a few short seconds they were both clad in nothing but their bare essentials.

Once again, Zechs pushed Trowa back up against the banister of the bed, keeping him down with his greater weight and said, "No more moving." As he kissed and rubbed Trowa, his hands wandered down Trowa's chest to the his newly revealed underwear and he began to tug down on it, wanting to see what was underneath for the first time in what

seemed like centuries. But on closer inspection Zechs noticed something odd. "Are you wearing my underwear?"

"Mmm...it can get a little lonely at night," he smiled and brought Zechs' hands back down to where he wanted them, and he laid him back down as they continued to writhe in each other's arms, their bodies begging for satisfaction. "I see that I've worked you up again."

He had, Zechs was aroused once again. "Can you blame me? You're so sexy, God I have to have you..." Zechs moved his muscular arms under Trowa's legs and began to move them up over his bulking shoulders.

"How romantic," Trowa commented sardonically.

Zechs moved his tongue until it was Trowa's nipple, sucking and nibbling ferociously, until he noticed he could barely see it anymore, it had gotten dark while they were busy with other things. "Want to try something kinky?"

Trowa looked puzzled, "Like what?" Zechs let the other man's legs go and got up from the bed, making a loud squeaking noise. Trowa admired the slender, yet toned, and muscular entity as he closed the blinds, and shut off all the lights in the room until neither of them could see a single thing.

Unknown to him, Zechs circled until he was on the other side of the bed, opening a bedside drawer.

As his boyfriend prepared for what was soon to come, Trowa tried to pry about the trip. "How was it?"

"Kind of boring, just a bunch of old farts coming to a conventions as an excuse to get away from their wives and get some cheap hookers."

"Your blunt, did you engage in any of that sort?"

"Mmmm…yes…there was this one guy…"

"Yeah right, you're way to old to attract anything but old grannies."

Zechs hopped into bed again on top of Trowa. "Well I got you didn't I? And by the looks of this," he ran his hand up and down the other man's smooth skin, from chest to crotch, "you're no old lady."

Once again, powerful hands found their way to Trowa's waist, and they slipped off the last piece of clothing he had on, they were now both completely naked, in utter, and complete darkness, and Trowa had never been so aroused.

Zechs hovered above him and brought the green quilt up over his waist so it covered both of them, while at the same time, reached for his belt that he had discarded earlier. Trowa sat up and brought his head close to the other man's. "Will you get on with it?" He made a melodramatic sighing sound, and flicked his hot tongue, still tired from a few minutes ago. That was all the incentive he needed, and with that Zechs moved down the bed until he has at Trowa's ankles.

Slowly, Zechs wrapped the belt around his ankles, making the buckle as tight as possible.

"What were you doing on that trip without me?"

Zechs didn't reply but only made a gap in Trowa's legs, forming a space for him to rest in. He wiggled in, and brought up the slender legs so they were tightly wrapped around his waist, now he was in complete control.

Trowa felt a wet erection at his entrance, and rubbed it with his hand, only to be greeted by the presence of a thick gel. "Doing something else while you were shutting those blinds?"

The only response Trowa got was a surging forward, as the hard erection entered him. Trowa laid right back, and tried to relocate his legs as to get a better position for what as to come, but was reminded that he was being held captive by tight, constricting leather. Zechs straddled his hips and got a firm grip of Trowa's waist before he surged forward, completely imbedding himself inside the tight entrance.

Though Zechs could see nothing, when he moved his mouth closer to the only other one in the bed, he could feel it was wide open, emitting harsh, wet breathes. He closed the gap in-between their mouths and at the same time, made another fierce thrust inside.

Trowa was writhing in sexual agony. While Zechs was gone, he had tightened up slightly, and the painful entrance was a fierce reminder of his first time.

The sluggish thrusts and deep kissing continued until Zechs withdrew the organ needed and spoke. "Never forget," thrust, "who the top is here." And with that final word, he began to quicken the pacing, and Trowa reached with his arms around his neck, trying to hold on.

Trowa's hands wandered all over Zechs' body, but ended up on his back, running his hands up and down the hard muscle and biting his lip, desperately trying not to give him the satisfaction of knowing how good he was.

Still moving inside him, the blonde forced Trowa to show his face, and in an attempt to kiss once again, he found nothing but teeth. "Mmmm...If you want to scream, go ahead."

With that, the pace was quickened, and Zechs went deeper than he had before.

"What? I can--," Trowa had to stop in mid sentence when Zechs hit the spot just right, "barely feel anything."

While Trowa was barely able to hold in his pleasure, Zechs was free to let his out, he knew that Trowa wanted to hear him groan and moan, and that's exactly what he did. But it was especially intense that night after a completely sexless week.

For more leverage, Zechs moved his legs from around his waist, to over his shoulders and he moved in, so Trowa's own legs were now pressed right up against him.

He couldn't hold it anymore, and he screamed out in agonizing pleasure now that Zechs was in a position where he had much easier access to his entire body. "That's what I like to hear," the dominant man spoke with great stride and confidence in his voice, "I always knew you were a screamer."

After that final sentence, the two didn't speak for the several minutes until Zechs decided he had enough, and he slammed in enough for Trowa to finish up.

Trowa exploded in sadistic agony and wrapped his legs back around Zechs' waist as to pull him in deeper, like he wanted him once more.

Zechs finished as well, and he emptied himself once again, spilling himself inside Trowa, and listening to the deep, throaty moan that was released as he did so.

Now that they were finished, Zechs undid the tight belt that was keeping Trowa from moving, but he kept deep inside of him, and laid down, still keeping his lover's legs over his shoulders, so that it seemed like Trowa was in a fetal position.

Both were panting, and Zechs was covered in sheets of sweat. After they had caught their breath, he pulled his erection from Trowa, and lay down beside him.

Zechs rested both arms on either side of Trowa's head, keeping the weight of his chest and waist on top of him, forcing Trowa down still.

He swallowed and mouthed, completely out of breath, "Want to go take a shower?"

The End

Or is it? Hehehehehe…