Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Out on the Limb ❯ NOL-Chapter Two ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

No Ordinary Love

Chapter 2

By Devon Masterson

Aoi37@hotmail.com

"Man, Heero, I have never seen someone so sneaky," Duo complained as he made his report to him. "I've had to use some of my best moves just to keep up with her."

Heero chuckled lightly. He knew it was a matter of time before she got stir crazy. His expression changed when he asked his next question. "Did she ask about me?"

"No," he answered sadly. "I know she misses you."

"Oh?" he asked curiously.

"I can just tell," Duo answered. "It's only a matter of time before I get it out of her though."

"Hmmm," he said thoughtfully. "How's the baby?"

"The doctor says everything's fine as long as she rests. I've got it," Duo replied giving a thumbs up signal. "How are things on your end?"

"First mission nearly completed. I have accompany Relena to a conference." He looked casually to the side where his charge was asleep.

"Planning a visit while you're here?" he asked curiously with a big Cheshire grin on his face.

Heero nodded. "I'll only be able to come for one day," he answered. He had hoped for a couple of days, but he had to stay on his toes with the Domini out and about. "Tell her that I.. that I love her."

Duo shook his head. "You tell her," he advised.

"I will."

Duo smiled. "See ya' in a couple of days buddy," he replied as the vid screen went black. He stood and started down the hall to check on his charge. For the last week, he had been running interference for Heero and keeping an eye on Lady Une. She had proven herself to be a worthy adversary. She attempted to slip away unaccompanied several times. Niko hadn't the slightest clue where she was and a couple of times didn't know she had left. "Some guard Niko turned out to be."

After turning up every place she tried to hide, she grew frustrated and shot at him a couple of times. He was pissed when she shot a couple of locks of his hair off, but he knew Heero would do worse if something happened to her. They managed to reach a compromise of going on some sort of outing each day as long as he could accompany her. Niko was furious when they reached the agreement. He had been trying to get something like that out of her was getting no where. He didn't take being shown up to well.

"So, Lady…" his sentence trailed when saw her lying on the floor. "Oh my god, Heero's going to kill me." He rushed to her side.

Her eyes fluttered open and she looked at him amused. She had never seen him worried before much less about her. "Calm yourself, Commander. I am just laying on the floor so I can see the ceiling better," she replied. He sighed in relief and his usual grin appeared. "I doubt he'd notice enough to kill you." She added as she sat up and started measuring the length of the room.

Duo winced for Heero's sake at the comment. "You don't know Heero very well then. You're the most important thing to him," he said in his defense. "Besides you're the one who wanted some space."

Lady Une turned around quickly. "I needed some time from him to not for him fade out of the universe," she snapped. "Why am I even discussing this with you?"

"Because I'm the only one caught up in this that isn't in love with you," Duo answered. "Though you are pretty cool like I suspected. Maybe I could have been the mix if Heero wasn't."

She raised an eyebrow curiously. "Be serious," she scoffed.

"I am serious," he admitted. "But you're also my best friend's girl so that kind of kills it. Plus I'd have to sleep with a bullet proof vest if you and I were together."

"Wha?" she asked as she blinked. That comment caught her totally off guard and she laughed. She covered her mouth to hide the chuckle but it was already too late.

"Finally!" he exclaimed. "It took me one year to get Heero to laugh in front of me. It was just a matter of time."

She sobered from her laughter at the mention of his name and composed herself. She went back to measuring. "It would be nice to talk to someone sometimes."

Duo smiled. He was finally getting somewhere. "What are you doing?" he asked.

"This is going to be the nursery," she replied as she marked down some measurements. "I am going to spend a great deal of time here so I am going to fix it up."

"To look like what?" he asked. He had visions of books and intellectual paraphernalia everywhere.

"I haven't decided yet," she answered.

***

"Your security is lax, Victoria," Heero commented as he walked into the room.

"I don't need tight security," she answered not looking from the book she was reading. "Hein isn't going to attack me while I'm on guard. He likes games."

Heero shook his head. She was still just as stubborn. Even though it had only been a month, he felt like it had been years since he had seen her last. He wanted to hold her in his arms and convince her to marry him. There had to be away. "How have you been?" he asked as he looked through a sketchpad.

"A little nauseous," she replied. She closed the book. She had been reading the same page for the last twenty minutes, every since she became aware that he was watching her from the balcony. She tried to be inconspicuous but she felt like he knew the whole time that she couldn't think with him watching her. She sighed and looked towards him slowly when he didn't comment about her answer. Her eyes widened when she saw him going through her sketchbook.

"I didn't know you could draw," he commented finally as he looked at drawing of himself. He remembered the day she portrayed. It was the day the nightmare started, his birthday. She had gotten him a pet ferret to keep him `company' while she was gone. It was the first time anyone had ever gotten him a birthday present. Everyone was too busy with their hectic lives to notice that he never celebrated his birthday. Roger, instantly took to him and climbed into his shirt. Roger's wiggling around caused him to laugh out loud. He remembered looking at him as though he was one of the most precious things in the world as he poked his little head out his shirt.

Lady Une reached out to grab the sketchpad. No one had ever seen her work. She had always been too shy to show anyone. She was a battle strategist not a whimsical artist. The idea of her creating something beautiful to some was laughable. "I need that," she replied as she snatched the sketchbook away and hugged it to her body. The sketch of him and Roger was her favorite. It was the first time she saw the innocent side of him. Inside her sketchbook were her memories, mostly of him.

"It's good," he said simply. It hurt him that there were still things about her she felt she couldn't share.

"Thank you," she replied softly. She placed the sketchbook down and gathered her composure. "What brings you by, Heero?" Her back was turned to him. That was only way she would be able to keep her wits about her.

"I wanted to see you."

"Oh?" she asked.

"Victoria…" his sentence trailed as he wrapped his arms around her waist. He placed his chin on her shoulder and sighed contently as he held her. His hand rubbed her abdomen absently as he let her warmth seep into his body. He could feel her lean against him as she yielded to his embrace. Even if their minds were fighting it, their heart and bodies knew they needed to be together. He sighed once more as he realized that his time was gone and he had to get back.

"You have to get back," she whispered sensing a change in his body language. She pulled away from his embrace reluctantly. "Your charge is waiting."

Heero tilted her chin upward and kissed her deeply. "I'll be back," he whispered then walked toward the balcony.

She sighed as she closed the veranda doors behind him and went to her room. She didn't know how much longer she could go on this way. She sat on her bed and smirked. Now she knew why Duo hadn't been under foot for the last couple of hours. He must know that Heero was coming and was occupying Niko. "Just as well," she sighed. She walked to her dresser and picked up her sketchpad. She started leafing through it and her eyes widened when she realized that one of the pictures was missing.

"I like this one the best," Heero replied from behind her as he held a sheet of drawing paper in his hand. He held it up for her to see. It was a drawing of them entangled in ecstasy.

"I never figured you for a pervert," she commented as she walked over to him. She tried to take the picture away when he pulled it back and tucked it away.

"I'm keeping it," he replied. He pulled her to him and looked at her with intense eyes. "I'm through playing games. I don't like being away from you and I don't like not knowing where I stand."

"I agree," she replied as she kissed him deeply. She pushed down on the bed and climbed on top of him.

"I never figured you for a pervert," he teased as his eyes drifted shut. He moaned as he felt her light breathing in his ear. He knew he was about to seduced. His suspicions were confirmed when he felt her nibbling his ears. His hands roamed down her side and derriere. His hands stole under her skirt and he nearly choked in surprise. No panties.

She laughed lightly in his ear when she realized that her secret was out. She sat up pulled her blouse and bra over head. Heero leaned upward so she could remove his shirt. Neither one of them said a word but had their eyes locked on each other. She smiled seductively as she undid his pants and slid them off. She leaned down and kissed him again. "I love you," she whispered in his mouth. She moved to his ear and started to a rhythm of sucking and biting.

He inhaled sharply as she started in on him. He wasn't sure if she had realized the last time that that was his erogenous zone, but he was sure of it now. His hands moved up and down her side as he enjoyed the pleasure she was giving him. "I'm keeping you," she breathed.

His eyes opened at the comment and she settled on him forcefully. "Oh god, Victoria," he called out as she started moving on top of him intensely. Heero knew he would not be able to take much more before his climatic release took hold of him. His hands moved to her hips and he tried to slow her pace, but she fought against him and he was enjoying it too much to make a real effort to stop her. His control slipped from him and held her tightly to him.

"Heero," she gasped in surprise at his sudden movement.

"My turn," he said hungrily as he rolled over on top of her and started thrusting into her deeply. His sense of reason flowed from him as he concerned himself with making her his. He lifted her legs to his waist and dropped his head to her pillow. He could feel her heavy breathing as she wiggled about in ecstasy. She had no idea how sexy he found her when she moved about. "Marry me," he said almost forcefully as his voice shook. She raked her nails down his back as she was thrown into the abyss. Her voice left her as her senses were overloaded. "Marry me," he replied in time with his thrusts.

"Yes," she finally called out as her body shook.

"My god," he sighed in his native tongue. His head dropped to the pillow once more and he began to mumble incoherently.

The two lovers finally fell silent as they lay in each other's arms moments later. "I meant it," she said softly.

"I know," he answered as he kissed her forehead. "Though you really had no other choice."

Lady Une smirked at the comment but said nothing. She snuggled closer to him.

© 2001 Devon Masterson

Another Bond Girl Production

We all know who belongs to who, Gundam Wing belongs a whole bunch of rich influential people and I just have some concepts. Don't sue me, hire me instead ;p