Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Overcoming the general ❯ Confrontation ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Overcoming the General
 
Chapter 1
 
“Get out of the way, you useless brat!”
Tumbling unto the ground, in a pile of silken chestnut hair, the young boy looked up in anger at the older man that had shoved him aside.
“Stupid brat, stay off the street, his majesty Second Prince Heero Yui, our esteemed general is coming through and you by your presence are in the way.”
Spiting out the blood that had accumulated in his mouth from his encounter with the gravel ground the young boy glared angrily upward.
“Fuck you, I wasn't in the way I'm hardly big enough to take up space as it is, not mentioning taking up other people's space and it's sad that the great big prince needs so much “extra” space.”
 
He hadn't been in the way, not really, he hadn't been trying to cause any trouble at all, which was unfortunate, for if he was getting in trouble he would generally hope that he had caused some damage to warrant it. But by being punished for merely existing, a fact that he could do nothing about, Duo, for that was his name, felt furious.
 
“Don't talk back to me you foolish runt.” Sneering, the nobleman took a step closer. “What a pretty face you have such beautiful lips, come with me little boy and I will forget this problem, I wont say anything to the general about you or about any attempts to sabotage the parade that you might have had planned.” Smiling and stepping even closer the man looked down at Duo who was still sprawled a look of lust covering his eyes. Leaning a hand down, the man grabbed Duo's long braid and used it to drag him back to his feet. Leering lustily he began dragging the other hand behind Duo's back to grope his ass tightly through his pants and slowly began running a finger suggestively down the crack between his but cheeks. Becoming furious at the veiled threat and the disgusting mauling his body was being subjected to, yanking his braid from the mans hand, Dou spit the rest of the blood in his mouth directly into the man face.
 
“How dare you attempt to threaten me, you god damned bastard.” “I am not afraid of you nor will I go anywhere with you, you sick son of a bitch, and if you do choose to drag the Emperor over here to punish me”, (taking a deep breath), “THEN FUCK THE BOTH OF YOU!” Glaring deeply into the man's eye, braid whipping everywhere and violet eyes filled with fury, the boy waited to hear what the Nobel would do to him.
 
Angered to the point of carelessness, both by the boys actions and his disappointing refusal,(the Nobel was used to getting whoever and whatever he wanted) the man raised an arm in which he held a metal baton, that he had been using previously to swat at other people and his horse. “I'll teach you myself how to obey and respect your betters you little thieving cock sucker!”
 
Glaring and steeling himself for the impact, which would surely hurt, the boy replied defiantly,
“Go for it, its not like I haven't been struck before, coming from such a weak man as yourself, I'm not sure I will even feel it.” Duo knew that he shouldn't have said this, for as he watched his words impact the man and his grip on the baton tighten, Duo knew that even if the man had been planning on going light on him, he wouldn't anymore. Oh well some things were worth standing up for ever if they would end in pain. Not to mention, Duo had survived a lot of pain, he knew that he could handle anything the man did, could even force himself to like it if he had to. This ability of his was something that he didn't think about too often, because he knew that if he was ever beaten by a lover…he knew he would like it.
 
“Oh you're in for it this time little boy, I'm going to enjoy hearing you scream immensely.” Snarling the man began preparing to bring his arm down in a powerful arc.
“I'm sure you will be enjoying you sick pervert, get of on punishing little boys?” Ok Duo KNEW that he shouldn't have said that, one but oh well it had already been said.
Completely infuriated, the man swung his arm down into a powerful arc waiting to hear the annoying boy's screams and crunching when he felt a grip of iron attach itself to his wrist.
“How dare you interfere with this punishment, do you know who I am!” “Who do you think you are you useless person for seeing fit to stop me from caring out a much deserved punishment!”
As he finished his rant the man heard a voice that sent shiver down his spine as terror entered his heart.
“I will interfere whenever I feel that I should.” “Also I know perfectly well who you are because I have been suffering from you company these last few months, Lord Dummel.” “As for myself, I am ashamed of you that you don't know me, especially as you just used me to threaten this boy here, but if you need a reintroduction, my name is Heero Yui, Second Prince of your kingdom and General over the army that your simple existence has been infuriating.”
“Now why on earth are you attempting to kill this beautiful boy?”