Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rogue Spear Gundam ❯ Act II ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I keep hearing complaints that the GW boys aren't in it. Hey! They aren't boys no more. They're in there 40s. But wait…there is going to be a sequel to this and the GW boys will be in it.

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing or anything related to Gundam or anything else in this story.

If there is period in places there shouldn't be, it's a triple period thing because it messes up when you use Microsoft Word.

R-S Gundam

(Sequel to gWr)

Act II: Soldiers of Sorrow

After Earth 4, (A.E 4) - (AC 226)

It has been 2 years since the wars between the Indus, and the Unified Federation, and the deciding battle at S.P.L (Space Port Liberty). Duo and Trowa defeated Garza and his threat to destroy the moon and move the entire population to space. After that the Indus, decided with a peace treaty, that will end the war, and wars to come, but some Indus couldn't keep that promise of peace. In A.E 2, The President of the Federation opened up the first ever space colony in over 29 years. He named it after something his great great grandfather wrote in his journal. Side 1 was the name. Over 5 million flocked there, to get away from the dangers of the old wars. 1 week later, there was a bomb threat on Side 1 where a Indus terrorist threatened to destroy Side 1, but the Feds convinced him not too. After that Federation strength and military doubled in effort, may there be another battle with the Indus, and indeed there was. The Indus struck back hard, and damaged much of Side 1. Kishari, a 19 yr. old boy that gets misplaced for a pilot, gets into the newly made Rogue Spear Gundam and gets ready to pilot out into space…

Kishari is now inside Gundam R-S, and he was told a little bit about the controls when the man told him. The Indus have and still are putting craters on Side 1, while they fight the remaining Federation gears.

"Pilot 1, ready for takeoff?" said tower control.

"Ready!" said Kishari half knowing what he is doing.

"You are go for departure Alpha 1. Swing her out on my mark." Then there was a second's silence. "Mark!"

Kishari then flicked the hat switch forward on the joystick. Then the rockets on the back of Gundam R-S fired off and it blasted out toward space.

Joy sits up at the flight deck, and then sees a camera view of the cockpit and she sees something very unusual. "Kishari?" she says in her head. Then she finds out it is him and she runs up to the speaker and starts yelling at him. "Kishari! What are you doing piloting, even worse of all piloting are most expensive piece of equipment here!" she yelled.

"I banged my head really hard on the ground when one of the shots hit Side 1, and this dude mistaken me for the pilot and he forced me in" said Kishari trying to explain.

"Do you know how to pilot it?"

"Yeah, that one man told me."

"Well get out your shield, they have spotted you and charging right at you!"

"How do you use it? I know everything else."

"Top left button right by the hat switch. Ohhh and be careful, Kishari."

"I will." Then he flew off toward the Indus gears that were fighting the Federation's gears. Once he got there, he charged at an Indus Asul II gear. He got out his beam sword and swung two times across, and then it exploded.

"I…just…killed someone. Why am I doing this?! I might get killed myself." Then he noticed a gear that was coming toward him and taking out his beam rifle. (Slow motion) "He's gonna…kill me. I'm…gonna…die. I can't say that!" The laser fires out of the gun and it comes toward Kishari ever so slowly. (Normal motion) Kishari pulls out his shield, blocks it, and splits him in half with his beam sword. After that kill, the Indus starts to back off and then retreats.

"Joy! Joy, are you there!" said Kishari.

"Yes I'm here" said Joy.

"The Indus are retreating back to the moon. We've won!"

"Good. I'm so glad you're alive Kishari. You're the only person I care about right now."

"Me too. Me too." Then Kishari flies back into the hangar, to be congratulated inside. When he got out everyone gave him a pat on the pack or just a thanks. After that he went straight to Joy and asked her something in front of his door.

"Do you? I know its to soon but I love you and I always will. Are you ready?" said Kishari.

"I love you too but don't you think we are going to fast?" Joy answered back.

"Yes but well we don't have to do it, you know?"

"I don't want to, you sick freak! Get it in your head! I'm sorry to be rude but you are rushing way to much into this!"

"I'm sorry. Yeah, I was going a bit too fast

The next day, Kishari went over to Onatku's house and told him all of what happened the day before.

"Man. Guess what?" said Kishari.

"The Indus attacked, I know" said Onatku just knowing what he's going to say.

"That and I got to pilot a gear in the battle!"

"What? You joking right?!?"

"No, this one dude had mistaken me for the pilot and I got in and piloted out there. The dude told me how to fly it."

"How much kills you get?" asked Onatku very curiously.

"About 5 gears, and this one really suited up one too."

"Sweet man. Well it looks like my brother was killing off some Indus yesterday and flown before I have. I can't wait till I go to the military."

"Its not that fun. After your first kill, you feel this quilt like you killed someone who didn't deserve to die. But then you see that they are attacking you, and you must stand up for what you believe in" said Kishari.

Onatku starts clapping like it was some famous speech or something. "Bravo! Bravo!" Kishari gets up and punches him just because. "Oww!!! Man, what was that for?"

"Because what I said wasn't funny" said Kishari with a serious look on his face.

"Ok!!! Geez!"

"Ok, I'm out of here. I'm going to get something to eat."

"Well, bye."

Then Kishari walks outside then closes the door. "Is it me, or this military thing is getting to me so serious." He walks into this one restaurant, to get some easy fast food on his way. Then he sees the most unlikely person to be there right when he was there, Joy. Then he walks up to her. "I didn't know you liked this place. This is my favorite."

"Well hi there, Kishari! Yeah, I go to here occasionally, to get something quick to eat" said Joy.

"Same here. Well, what you been doing lately?"

"Nothing much, Kishari. Got to get back to the base really soon. I need to be up there in a hour or I'll be late."

"Yeah, well my order is almost ready. I guess I'll be going now?

"Well I got to go now anyway. Talk later?"

"Yeah. Ok. Bye, Joy."

"Bye." Then Joy walks off and out of the fast food restaurant. Then Kishari hears his order and goes and gets it.

Next time:

Another attack from the Indus rebels hits Side 1. But when Kishari tries to pilot again, there is too much to handle for him, including his life and Joy's. Joy thinks rationally and goes out and pilots a gear not knowing of her upcoming fate. All that next time…

Act III: A Life At Stake