Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So You Wanna be a 1x2 Fan... ❯ Prologue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
SO YOU WANNA BE A 1x2 FAN?

[This work is meant to poke fun at the many 1x2 cliches. No offense was ever intended.]


So you wanna be a GW yaoi fan? Well here a few ground rules.


ALL FICS MUST BE 1X2

That's right! Heero and Duo are the only people on the show. Sure there are a lot of guys and gals running around in the background but Heero and Duo are the only important ones. 3x4. 5xS are unimportant, beside they take away from valuble yaoi angst time.


EVERYONE MUST LOVE DUO

This is very important. You see Duo is the hottest guy on the show so everything, and I mean everything, in your story must revolve around him. The sun must rise and set with his smile. [We all know Trieze started the war in hopes of capturing Duo's fragile heart. Same thing with Dekim] All the other pilots must be in love with Duo. Of course this leads us to rule 3


DUO IS ONLY ALLOWED TO BE PAIRED WITH HEERO

While the other pilots [Wufei especally] may lust helplessly after him Heero is the only one allowed to claim him.


HEERO IS ALLOWED TO SMACK DUO AROUND

In many cases this would be abuse. Not with Heero. You see Heero is so repressed that he can only show affection by smacking someone senseless. Of course Duo knows this and is okay with it.


DUO MUST REFER TO HIMSELF AS SHINIGAMI

Duo has to do this at least 5 times a fic. He must also angst over Father Maxwell and Sister Helen and Solo if you can work him in there.


DUO IS SHINIGAMI

This is a must too. It's not just a name he uses to inspire fear. Nope Duo is Shinigami and has the black bat-like wings and a big sycthe plus a ton of cool super powers.


DUO MUST BE RAPED OR ATTEMPTED TO BE RAPED ONCE A FIC

This is especally important in bar scenes and nightclub scenes of course Duo is unable to save himself due to his angst about Heero.


DUO MUST ONLY BE RESCUED BY HEERO

God forbid he gets himself out of it, or lets one of the other pilots help him out.


FEMALE CHARACTERS MUST BE RUTHLESSLY BASHED

Relena, Hilde, Lady Une, all must be cruelly tormented and ruthlessly made fun of because they stand in the way of pure, true love.


ALL OTHER CHARACTERS ARE UNIMPORTANT

Remember Duo is God. Give the other characters a few lines, nothing more. We shouldn't take screen time away from Duo and Heero.


There you go your on your way to a great fic!