Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ So you Want to Date Relena ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

AN: Hi there...This is my first fic here. It is also posted on Aff.Net. It will have references of M/M and probably M/M/M too...If you don't like that don't read it. They are not the main pairing. (The pilots and Zechs might be a little OOC at first until I get used to writing them)
 
 
 
 
"So does everyone agree to this?"

"Sounds like a good idea to me."

"It would be an injustice for her to date someone who is not worthy."

"Hey that's my line....I agree with the statement though."

"I'll have to be late but I could bring a friend from work though......"

"That could be fun....."

"Alright then....Tomorrow at Relena's place at seven PM. If you're going to be late let one of us know....Oh and Noin will be there too but I haven't talked to her about the plan yet. Unless I tell you otherwise assume she's not in on it."

"See everyone tomorrow then...."

 
 
 
 

AN 2: I know it's really short but it was poking me in the brain all day and I just needed to get it out. Please review and let me know if I should continue. Oh and the above dialogue is Zechs and the G-boys talking.