Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Endless Love ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

The Endless Love

A

Fanfiction

By

Meryl Lee

Prologue

She knew it was the end. The final act of the play. It was usually the saddest scene in the play but the best one. This situation was no different.

Her deep blue-green eyes gazed sadly into his dark blue ones. She opened her mouth to speak but no words came. He looked at her with a glimmer of hope. The one single hope of staying together and never parting. They both knew that it was not possible.

She was the leader of the new world and he was a mere soldier of the old one. One was necessary for the new peaceful era and the other was hindering progress.

Heero Yuy gingerly brought up his hand to touch her cheek. She closed her eyes and held onto his hand. Soon they embraced each other. Her arms encircled Heero's waist and his arms rested on her shoulders.

Relena Dorlain felt hot tears escaping from her eyes. Heero pulled Relena back slightly to study her beautiful face. He gently wiped the tears away.

'Don't. You know you shouldn't.' He whispered.

'Yes, but I can't help it.' She wiped away some tears. 'You know I don't want to but we have to.'

'Yes we must go through with it.' He spoke with angst in his voice and a bit of resentment of the truth.

After two years of loving each other and understanding each other, it was time. It was time to part ways. They had to part ways because it was not acceptable for the Princess of Peace to wed the Perfect Killer.

Relena held onto Heero and he rested his cheek on her head.

A moment later.

Finally Relena decided to break their silence, 'I wish that we never met. So I wouldn't be able to feel what I'm feeling now.' Relena withdrew from his strong arms.

'Please Relena. Don't say things you don't mean. It isn't very becoming.'

Relena turned away from Heero to look at the ocean below them. It was autumn and the ocean was cold no one ever visited the beach during this time of the year. Relena started to rub her arms for warmth.

'Heero, will we ever meet again?'

'For sure.' He embraced her from behind. They shared a passionate kiss.

When it was finally over she still held onto his body. 'Hold me a while longer.' She dug her face into his chest. 'I don't want it to ever end.'

'It'll never end because my love for you is forever.' He stated with all his passion and love for the woman before him.

'But is this goodbye?' She asked eagerly. Relena left his arms

'No let's just say it's see you later.' He smiled gently down at her. It was one of Heero's true smiles and only meant for her.

'Later?' She nodded and he turned his back on her. 'Later Heero.'

'See you soon Relena.'

END of prologue

AN: So what do you think? I haven't written anything in a while but I had this idea and wanted to write it down. I know this story doesn't make sense yet but it will soon. Anyway please review this story. Anything is appreciated.