Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Visions of War ❯ Prologue ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Summary: AU. During the Civil War Heero's a spy for the South. As Heero goes through difficult problems each day his main problem is named, Relena Darlian. (1xR)

Sadly, we don't own Gundam Wing, nor do we own the characters. Ok people this is how it goes, we have military time in here so. 0=12am, 01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,09,10,11, is AM and 12,13=1,14=2,15=3,16=4,17=5,18=6,19=7,20=8,21=9,22=10,23=11 is PM ok got it? (Hopefully!) Couple: 1xR mainly 2xH for now! Rated: PG-13 (for language, and violence) for right now. NOW ON WITH THE STORY!!!!

******

The Visions of War

Prologue

April 23,1862

*Somewhere in South Carolina*

"Company attain!" yelled Colonel Peterson, and then Lieutenant Yuy.

"When are we ever going to take a damn water break?" Private Maxwell whispered to Private Scott.

"Private Maxwell front and center!" yelled Lieutenant Yuy. Then Lieutenant Yuy came up to Private Maxwell's face and said, "If you keep talking all of you won't get a water break, is that clear?!"

"Yes Sir! Sorry Sir!" yelled Private Maxwell.

"About Face!" Colonel Peterson yelled as he walked through the rows of men. "Company number off!"

"One, two, one, two, one, two, one, two, one, two." each man yelled out one or two, as it became his turn in line.

*2 hours later* 12:00 hundred hours (Dinner)

"Heero why did you have to give me such a hard time?" Duo Maxwell said, as both of them were in line getting their food.

"It's my job. If I let you go, I would have to let other men go. So word of advice, shut up if you value your life." Heero said to the only man that can look passed his silence and rudeness, in other words his best friend.

"Yuy, I need to speak with you in private" Colonel Peterson said.

Heero got up and said, "Yes Sir" As he followed behind Colonel Peterson to his office.

Closing the door behind Heero Colonel Peterson said, "Yuy I need you to do a great task"

"What is it Sir?"

"There have been rumors that the Union will be attacking this regiment. I need to know if this is true or not."

"So you're saying?"

"I want someone to sign up for the Union Army and spy for us. I know your only sixteen but your one of the best damn soldiers we have. Will you do this?"

"Yes Sir. When?"

"You leave on April 26, 1862 at 0:00 hours, your destination is Massachusetts, Regiment 45. You will take a carriage through Virginia, Once you get to Washington D.C. you will show them your passport. Your name, Odin Lowe Jr. you're a first class gentlemen. Second after you cross the border you will arrive at Washington D.C. Train station. Then you will board first class seat FC4, do you understand?"

"Yes Sir."

Colonel Peterson handed the papers to Heero and said, "Don't tell anyone where you're going. Good luck"

Heero nodded as he walked out of the Colonel's office.

******

*TBC*

******

Jenny: So.what do ya think? Good? Bad?

Emily: Don't take all the credit; I did half of it!

Jenny: I'm not! I was just seeing if anyone likes it or not!

Duo: Hey now don't fight its bad! Two heads are better then one!

Emily: but.you're fighting in a war!

Jenny: stupid (not you Duo) lets just let the people review in Peace ok Take Care! Bye!

Relena_Twins01@yahoo.com