Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Unique ❯ New Mutants/Graduation ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Title: Unique
Genre: Crossover, yaoi, violence, graphic, epic, bastardization, death, eeerr i have a plot this time, Mutant, language, violence, drama, romance, gore, things going bang, crossover, fluff, slight randomness, comedy, angst, the whole sha-bang
Anime: Gundam Wing/X-men Evolution
Rating: Possible R-ness
Disclaimers: Some of the mutants that I put in here are not 'new' precisely and some have powers made up by me. I don't own the former but keep an eye out for my OC's. I didn't make up any OCs for this particular fic so you'll know them when you see them.

A/N: Hello, its me, Nita. No, I'm not dead. I'm back from my hiatus and guess what, I bought a baby back with me. lol. Her name is Niaja Kelis Randall and she was born August 30. For those who aren't getting it just yet, the Nita-sama is a mommy now. That means my inspiration has peeked and my energy levels have...well hit rock bottom. lol. Not to mention that I'm taking a class to further my nonexistant career in the medical feild. Anywho, back to what I was gonna say. Ah, yes, I'm back into writing fanfics so there will be more updates from me. Some of the fics I had going may be deleted and revised, this one being one of many. I feel that my style of writing has changed, hopefully improved more. I don't have Word Perfect anymore so bare with the type errros if I have any. Well. I think I babbled long enough, on with the fic, ne?

Prologue

It had been four years since the old four story, 250 acre house was filled with laughter as well as tears. The seventy-odd rooms that once held a student each were now stripped bear after going through the many stages of changes to fit each teen's changing taste. The only things left behind were the beds covered in whites sheets, and the large square windows that held no curtains. Sunlight poured into each room lighting every polished area of the room until it tapered off inside the hallways that led downstairs towards the large dining area and living room. The once bustling school seemed to be asleep awaiting the next flood of students with each room nothing short of perfection. The only evidence of there ever being any life inside the building were the four slash marks in the southeast wing's wall made four years ago.
The sole occupant of the large estate hadn't had the heart to cover them up. Wolverine had always had a bad temper. The day the students pulled a prank on him turned out to be a training mission in itself. A short amused snort left the man seated silently in his wheelchair as he looked out of one of the many bay windows to the large fountain.

Charles Xavier sighed heavily. His wrinkled brown eyes looked over the backyard still seeing phantoms of his students running, jumping and laughing. His lips twitched at the edges in a small smile seeing Nightwalker cheating as always in basketball, Bobby freezing over the fountain so that Kitty could have her 'first snow' just like at her homestate. They were all wonderful yet painful memories in their own right. However, no matter what, he was still proud of each person that had come in to the estate wtih nothing and left with everything to offer a world that discriminated against them simply beceause they were born different.

With another sigh, Charles pulled the handle of his wheelchair to manuver himself towards the elevators. The sound of the gears working was loud in his ears but was a momentary improvement to the gripping silence around him. They had all grown up and left after high school. Even Logan who had went in search for clues of his past. It was almost painful to think about considering all of those years of working to make mutants accepted in the eyes of 'normal' people had been in vein. Mutants were still being hunted and in turn, mutants had little choice but to fight back or to go into hiding. The newer generation seemed to lean more towards the latter surprisingly. And to the professor's great dismay, they seemed far better at it than back in the earlier days. They're ability to mask their powers were to the point that not even Seribro could locate them.

"It would see that you were right, Magneto." Charles' scholarhsip voice echoed in his ears as he turned his chair to back into the elevator. He pressed a series of buttons and soon felt the small pull of the small cubicle beginning to move. He stares warily at the silver coloring of the small space. The momentary elevator ride took all of five minutes but was more than enough for him to think back on his over eager collegue. He could still see the looko of determiantion n the white haired, blue eyed man's face even after he requested to be put to sleep and sent to float into space 'until the world came to its senses'. "However, you know I can't give up on them...not yet." Charles spoke again as the elevators opened. He moved his wheelchair forward into the upper floor.

Lights and computers blinked on to greet him.

"Hello, Professor." A hologram of a young girl with curly tawny hair stared back at her creator. The elderly man smiled and stopped himself in front of the digital projection.

"Hello, Seribro."

"I told you, may name is Marimeria." The picture of the girl, gave and exasperated look drawing a much needed laugh from the professor.

"Of course, how could I have forgotten?" Charles nodded in acknowledgement of the AI's wishes before getting down to business.

Marimeria, as she was now calling herself was far from a simple machine as Charles soon learned. She had the mind of a seven year old child just as her hologram depicted, however she had all the powers and abilities of every advanced piece of technology known to man. In a way, she was a student just like all the others that had came and gone but she was different. She had no wishes to see the outside world or leave 'her father's' side.

"Have you sensed any new mutants, Marimeria?" Charles asked. As always some hope built in his chest. It was the same as all the other times he'd asked and Marimeria had felt terrible to tell the man no. But today was different. The hologram smiled widely at her creator.

"Yes, I do sense new mutants." She answered and spun on her toes. She took dainty steps towards the main room that held her mainframe. Charles' face fell in shock instead of disappointment this time. He followed the artificial child eagerly until he was in the 'heart' of the AI's mainframe. The room immediately lit up revealing three youths in the distance. The first to zoom was of a lithe young boy in his early teens. He was lean without a hint of fat on his being. His facial features were still young but very mature in his early teens. He had cinnamon brown hair that swept over his face and to the side to cover one of his emerald eyes. The one visible eye was blank to all observers. "His name is Trowa Barton." Mariemaria informed as she spun to face Charles once again.

"Do you know his talents?"

"Of course." The AI said proudly. Her hologram blinked off to be replaced by the young man named Trowa. "He's fourteen, in his eighth grade year, attending Gundam Middle. He's able to communicate with animals as well as manipulate them to do as he wants. He can also morph his body to the appearance of any animal he chooses. As of right now, he interacts with two other mutants."

"Well done, go on."

"This one is Wufei Chang."

A picture of a smiling china boy replaced Trowa's form. He had wide almond shaped eyes with the color and openness of space itself. His face was close to a porcelain doll's with high cheekbones and a pale bronzy complexion. His jet black hair reached pair pass his jawline and was pulled back in a strict ponytail.

"He's from the Dragon Clan in China, he's an exchange student and is thirteen years old. He's an elemental and can manipulate elements so far. Those are fire, earth and wind. It appears that each year, he learns how to control a new element and shows signs of mastering electricity as well.

Charles sat back in his chair. His hands came up to lace under his nose and over his mouth. It was a clear sign that he was intrigued which bought a smile to Mariemaria's face. She didn't like the way the man had began to seem so lost after all of the students left. "The next on is Heero Yuy. He's Japanese-American. He has an older sister who is also a mutant. Her name is Relena. Heero is thirteen and was skipped to the seventh grade like Wufei. He's Mr. Logan's son, surprisingly and has the same healing capabilities as he does. He has also developed a biological metal skeleton. I can't pull up much more on that little detail...."

"What about his sister."
"She can create energy bombs with her hands, she's in her second year of college and just had her twentieth birthday."

Charles nodded slowly. "Aa, that is exceptional. I think I would like to pay them a visit before long." He said more to himself as he began to move his chair towards the exit. Mariemaria smiled warmly.

"Okay, bye-bye Professor X."

Professor X craned his head to wave to the AI with a warm smile on his lips as he came to the doorway. He turned to face forward again once he was out of the room. With his face turned away from the AI, he let the smile turn into a smirk. His dark brown eyes rippled turning entirely yellow with a simple black pupil in the center.

*******
Oklahoma
*******
Professor X was smiling proudly as the dark skinned, blonde haired skater boy he'd come to know as Spike, walked down the stage with a diploma in hand. A low chuckle left the elderly man's lips as he made out the shape of the young man's ever present mohawk just underneath the blue graduation cap that sat tilted slightly to the side on top of his head. No doubt there were baggy khaki shorts just under the youth's blue gown and a skateboard waiting for him just outside the college doors.

Spike stepped hopped down from the stage and walked casually to the podium awaiting him just in front of the many rows of attendants. He offered Professor a glance and smile before clearing his throat and taking a breath. "I would like to thank my friends and especially Professor Xavier for their support. Without them I would be graduating from college and enjoying my life as it is now." He stated and turned away. No sooner had he done so, loud applauds rang out along with cheers.

"Woohoo! Why to go Spike-man!" Spike was met half way by his long term friend, Kurt. Kurt smiled widely at Spike before slapping a hand on the taller man's back. Spike winced only slightly but offered a smile. They had grown alot since their teen years. Spike was taller and had a broader build. He had worked hard to keep his weight down to something that wouldn't affect his ability to skateboard.

Kurt on the other hand was a compact, short bundle of muscles. His blue hair had grown out and had been cut only a week ago into spikes giving him an older appearance. He was still the same old Kurt regardless.

"So Kurt, where's this new chick I keep hearing about?" Spike questioned. He grinned playfully as the german accented man began to blush and wave his hands.

"No, no she's just a friend from work."

"Right."

before more teasing could be given, a couple walked up. "Congrats, Spike." The woman greeted smiling widely as she cradled a small bundle in her arms to one side. With the weight on her left, she reached out her right to offer a handshake. Her green eyes sparkling happily for the young man. Spike returned the look and hugged the woman instead of taking her hand. This earned a laugh from both her and the infant in her arms.

"Thanks Jean. Talim's getting bigger and bigger everytime I see him." Spike said in awe as he tickled the child's chin. He chuckled softly as the child began to giggle once again. As he straightened he looked towards Jean's side. "Hey, Scott, glad you made it."

Scott nodded with a smile. He met Spike's brown eyes with his own blue eyes. "I wouldn't have missed it." He stated.


TBC......

A/N: Okay, changed around..well, alot. Hope you like it! I came up with my own powers for the guys. I'm not telling what the other ones are. Ummm...review?