Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ United Hearts ❯ Chapter 31

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Untitled

Disclaimer: I don't own the G boys. They belong to their respective copyright companies. I do however own Shane, Paul, Colin, Mickey, Benny, Toby and any other unfamiliar characters. I also own the plot if you can call it that.

Pairings: 1x2x1, 3x4x3, 5+S

Rating: NC 17

Warnings: Angst, Yaoi, Shonen-ai, violence, language, references to rape, sap, blood, Death (not one of the boys), Lemon/Lime, medical stuff, and any other weird thing that comes out of my head.... be afraid...

Notes: This is the sequel to "Lost Souls." While it is not necessary to read "Lost Souls" first I do recommend it otherwise some of the occurrences may not make sense. The references to medical procedures, medical reports, autopsies etc. are entirely based on my own pathetic knowledge of such and so I apologise in advance for any incorrectness contained there in. :)

" United Hearts "

Aug. 2002 ShenLong

Chapter 31

Heero opened the door to see Fayah standing there. "Duo and Shane haven't come back yet but they shouldn't be much longer Fayah." He motioned for the girl to enter.

Fayah smiled at the Japanese man and sat on the couch. Heero went back to the lap top and frowned.

Seeing the frown Fayah asked tentatively, "What's wrong Heero?"

"Hn. I'm trying to contact HQ but no one is answering. I don't like it."

"Oh?"

"I received an e mail that was very brief."

"Did they stop the virus?"

"Appears so but someone was hurt."

Fayah's brow matched that of Heero's. "Serious?"

"Unconfirmed."

Fayah sat lost in her thoughts. It seemed things weren't as finalized as they had first thought. The door opening and burst of chatter soon made her forget all about the problems on the earth side as Duo and Shane entered.

"Yer pullin my leg Duo!"

"Nope, swear ta god it's true."

"I don't believe ya."

"Then ask them for yourself."

Shane went a bright shade of red. "I couldn't"

"Then yer will just hafta take my word for it."

Heero quirked an eyebrow at Fayah who was watching the pair, amusement shone in her eyes.

"Remember Shane, I never lie."

"So yer keeps sayin."

"Hn. Duo may run and hide but he doesn't lie Shane." Heero said as he watched the pair.

Realizing they had an audience Duo promptly shut up and Shane went a further shade of crimson.

"Dare I ask just what this conversation is about?" said Heero as he eyed his long haired lover.

"Ummm... If you really want to know."

"I'm not sure that I do, but still."

"Remember that e mail I sent to Trowa and Q-man a while ago? The one with the interesting pictures?" Duo wriggled his eyebrows suggestively.

"Ahh..."

"Yeah well Shane didn't believe that Trowa is as flexible as we all keep sayin he is so I did a little describing."

Shane opted to defend himself. "I didn't say he wasn't flexible, just that from what ya described it sounds damn near physically impossible!"

"Not for Trowa it wasn't."

Fayah continued to sit in silence, watching the tirade pass from one to another. She wasn't sure just what it was they were discussing but she could hazard a pretty good guess.

"Okay, okay. I believe ya." Shane slumped in defeat.

Duo grinned and waltzed across the room to give his lover a hug. "Miss me?"

"Hn."

"That's what I love about you Heero. The strong silent type." He proceeded to give the messy bangs a ruffle before stealing a kiss. "So where you two gonna go on yer date?" Duo turned his attention back to Fayah and Shane.

"I thought maybe Fayah would like ta go see a movie and then get some dinner." Shane looked at the girl and assessed how his idea went down.

"I'd like that Shane."

"Okay. What would yer like ta see?"

"I dunno. I never been ta the movies before."

Shane frowned. Duo passed him over a newspaper. "See what's showin. Third page in from the back."

Shane took the paper and spread it on the table. Fayah followed him over and looked at the page. The words didn't mean anything to her but some of the pictures looked good.

Duo watched the pair before turning his attention back to his koi. Heero seemed a little distracted. He stole another kiss before asking the question that was on his mind. "What's wrong Heero?"

Heero returned the kiss before replying. "I can't get in touch with Une or the others."

"Oh?"

"No one is answering their phones. I got an e mail from HQ but it was brief and didn't contain much information."

"Ummm... Now that's not sounding too good."

"Hn. I have interpreted it to read that the virus was contained and Wufei and Trowa were in the process of arresting the ones responsible for planting it."

"Then that's good." Duo proceeded to nibble his way along Heero's throat.

"But someone was hurt. It's Sally."

Duo ceased his ministrations. Pulling away he looked up into Heero's eyes. "Hurt how?"

"Unknown."

"Status?"

"Unconfirmed."

"Wuffy's gonna be pissed."

"Affirmative."

"Shit!"

"Exactly."

"Further contact?"

"None yet."

"Fuck!"

"Gladly."

"Heero!"

"Hai?" Mischief danced in cobalt.

Duo couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips. "Yer sure are one compassionate bastard ain't you."

Heero smirked. "I'm still trying to raise Une or the others to confirm what has happened."

"Then keep trying lover boy." With another kiss he left Heero's embrace to see what Fayah and Shane had decided to see at the movies.

Shane scanned the page. "What would ya like ta see Fayah? Romance, action, adventure?...."

"I dunno. Romance sounds good. Maybe something with a bit of everything."

Shane returned to his perusal of the paper. "What about this one?" He pointed to a picture that was depicted in cartoon mode.

Duo peered over his shoulder. "Hey that's a classic. I'm sure you both would like that one."

"Okay then lets see that one." Fayah smiled at Shane.

"Right. I'll just get tidied up a bit and we can head off." Shane disappeared across the hall way to his own room to freshen up and collect his pills.

Heero had returned to the lap top and checked again for any messages, Duo disappeared into the bathroom. Shane returned a few moments later.

"Ready Fayah?"

"Sure. Lets go."

Shane took Fayah's hand. "See ya later guys."

"Okay Shane. Have a good time." replied Heero.

"Don't do anything I wouldn't do." came Duo's voice from the bathroom.

Fayah laughed and Shane glared. They left together looking forward to their afternoon of relaxation and fun.

"Duo?"

"Yes Heero?"

"Just what was it you recommended they see?"

Duo stuck his head around the door jamb. "Just an old classic cartoon from pre colony days."

Heero stared at his koi and raised an eyebrow.

"If yer must know Heero its called Lady and the Tramp." Duo snickered and disappeared once more into the bathroom.

Heero sighed and rolled his eyes.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Trowa and Quatre entered the suite to be greeted by silence. Pulling the blonde into his arms Trowa proceeded to kiss his way over the Arabians lips, eyes, cheeks and throat, eliciting small moans of pleasure.

"How long do you think they will be gone for?" panted Quatre.

"Relena said she would take them to lunch and then for a walk. So I'd say we have at least an hour or two left."

"Hmmmm.... Now what do you think we can get up to in that time?"

"I have lots of ideas."

"I'll bet you do."

Trowa bent and picked up the blonde. Carrying him through he deposited him on the large bed. Staring lustfully at the slender body he felt his desire manifest between his legs. He allowed his eyes to rake over the form before him. It was even more arousing to imagine what was hiding underneath those clothes.

Quatre stretched languidly and began to trace a finger down his own chest. Reaching the button on his shirt he slowly teased the plastic through the tiny hole to allow the fabric to part. Repeating the procedure he worked his way down his chest until the shirt fell open to reveal the creamy skin beneath.

Trowa's breath hitched as he watched the sensual display.

Quatre toyed with a dusky nipple as he watched his lover through half shut eyes. He knew how much this was turning Trowa on and so continued with his erotic display. He moaned as the sensations washed over his body.

Feeling his pants getting tighter by the minute Trowa reached down to adjust himself. The blonde siren knew just how to tease him.

Sliding his hand down further Quatre played with the button and zipper of his pants. He eased the zipper down slowly and sighed as the restriction to his hard cock was removed.

Trowa couldn't contain himself. His own cock pushed painfully at the material of his pants and so his nimble fingers quickly divested him of all restraints. Bared to the cool air Trowa sighed in pleasure as he felt the breeze brush lightly over his heated flesh.

Quatre watched as his love removed his clothing. Wanting to be completely free himself, he removed his own and lay back completely nude and enjoying every touch of Trowa's eyes as they feasted upon his skin. "Touch yourself." he commanded quietly.

The order penetrated Trowa's lust filled mind and his hand snaked down to comply. Long fingers wrapped themselves around the elegant shaft and he began to pump slowly.

A strangled moan escaped Quatre's throat and his own cock hardened further. The vision of Trowa playing with himself excited him more that he cared to admit. His own hand snuck down to tend to his throbbing desire as he watched.

The pair stared intently at each other as hands caressed their respective lengths. The sight turning each of them on more than they thought possible. Quatre couldn't take it any more and releasing his own cock he sat up and pulled Trowa down onto the bed with him. He reached forward and kissed savagely.

Trowa's hands flew around Quatre's back and he rolled so as the former Sandrock pilot was lying a top of him. He deepened the kiss, probing Quatre's mouth and seeking out all the sensitive places within the warm cavern. Running his tongue over the soft palate he drew forth more moans.

Quatre rocked his hips, grinding their arousal's together and causing them both to buck at the sensation. "Want you." he said simply.

"Take me." pleaded Trowa.

Smiling Quatre reached for the lube under the pillow. He coated his fingers thoroughly before turning back to Trowa. His heart jumped into his throat and he couldn't swallow for a moment as he stared at the beauty before him.

Trowa lay on his back, skin flushed with a light sheen of sweat, nipples hard, legs parted in open invitation. The long shaft stood to attention brushing against Trowa's belly, the tip leaking in his obvious excitement, the silky sac drawn tight against his body.

Quatre's vision blurred for a moment. "Love you." he managed to murmur before reaching forward to place a tender kiss on the weeping head.

Trowa bucked at the touch, electricity shot through him as Quatre's lips softly enveloped the head of his penis and sucked lightly. A finger brushed over his entrance and he pushed towards it trying to draw it inside.

Keeping his ministrations confined to the head of Trowa's erection, Quatre slowly pushed a finger inside. The heat from his lover's body pulsed around him. The muscle eased and allowed him to probe deeper. Gently he worked the finger in and out, loosening the tight muscle. As Trowa's passage began to relax so he inserted a second finger and began to spread them slightly convincing that tight hole it wanted this.

Trowa's head thrashed from side to side as Quatre's fingers stroked his insides, the suction on the head of his cock enough to distract from any discomfort but not enough to provide release. Suddenly sparks flew behind his eyelids and he slammed his body down hard onto those teasing digits. "Ohh gods Quatre.... more..."

Quatre smiled to himself. His own cock was straining and pulsing with need but he ignored it for the moment. He continued to work his fingers in and out of that channel brushing against the spongy bump of Trowa's pleasure center from time to time and sending shock waves through the Latin's body. Finally he deemed Trowa to be ready for him and withdrew his fingers, at the same time he released the treat from his mouth with a soft pop.

Trowa gazed at him through sweaty bangs. The blonde's skin was flushed pink with his arousal. Trowa thought he had never seen a more wonderful sight and it was all for him. He sent a silent prayer of thanks that he had come to his senses before all of this could be taken from him. He spread his legs even wider as he stared at the blonde with unbridled passion.

Quatre applied a generous amount of lube to his aching cock. Tossing the tube aside he pulled Trowa's legs to rest around his waist. Positioning himself at the entrance to heaven he stared again into emerald pools. Slowly he pushed forward. The tight muscle protested the invasion at first then yielded to admit the intruder. Slowly Quatre sank into the warmth of Trowa's body.

Trowa moaned softly as he was slowly impaled. Quatre was always tender with his lovemaking and entered gently so as not to cause him any pain. Feeling that delicious length sliding all the way in Trowa was again reminded of just how good life was with his beloved.

Giving Trowa a few moments to adjust to his girth Quatre bit his lip as he willed himself to calm down. He was so close. Finally he got his hormones under control and gave a couple of shallow thrusts.

Trowa panted as he was slowly and methodically split in two. It felt good. The shallow thrusts his lover made only aroused him more. Softly he growled. "Move damnit Quatre. Give it to me."

Quatre snickered and began to withdraw only to plunge back in. Trowa's hips rocked beneath him pulling him in deeper. He moaned and began to pick up a rhythm.

Trowa's hips snapped upwards to meet each forward thrust of Quatre's cock, drawing that searing hardness further and further inside. He wanted more.

Quatre began to pound, pistoning his hips he angled slightly to find that sweet spot guaranteed to make Trowa see all the colors of the rainbow and then some.

Moaning and writhing beneath his torturous lover, Trowa could only pant and beg for more.

Quatre shifted slightly and began to raise himself pulling Trowa with him. He reclined back on his haunches with Trowa straddling his lap. The new position allowed him to penetrate deeper and coax more sounds from his love.

Trowa had abandoned himself completely to the pleasure that was coursing through his system. Liquid fire ran through his veins as sensations washed over him, Quatre repeatedly hitting his sweet spot causing him to spiral higher and higher. He felt a hand wrap firmly around his length and begin to pump.

Sensing his lovers rising passion Quatre reached between their bellies and located the stiff flesh. Closing his fingers around the rigid shaft he began to stroke. His own end was approaching fast and he fully intended to take his lover over the edge with him.

Desperately Trowa clung to Quatre's shoulders as he rode the youth with wild abandon, the hand stroking him sending even more sensations to his overloaded brain. With a keening cry he felt his cock swell and pulse as he shot his load over Quatre's hand and his own stomach.

With Trowa's release the tightness of his passage increased around Quatre's own hard length. The walls began to contract and release around his cock and with a cry of Trowa's name Quatre felt himself fly over the edge and into nirvana. The channel continued to spasm around him, milking every last drop from his body to be swallowed up by Trowa's.

They fell in a tangle of sweaty sated limbs to the mattress, Quatre still embedded deeply in his love. Panting they lay enjoying the post orgasmic glow as they returned slowly to themselves.

"Ohh Trowa... that was sooo good."

"Hmmmm I agree." Trowa nuzzled the softness of Quatre's neck. He tightened his muscles a little as he felt Quatre's softening shaft beginning to slide out of him. He didn't want to experience that feeling of emptiness just yet.

Quatre gasped and squirmed a little as he felt Trowa's passage tighten around his still sensitive cock. "I love you Trowa."

"I love you too Quatre."

Quatre smiled. "I'm so glad you weren't hurt. I mean I'm sorry that Sally was but I can't help feeling relieved that you are safe."

"Likewise. You took a big risk yourself with that man Evans." Trowa looked down at the few purple bruises that adorned the creamy skin of his lover. He growled. "I should beat that bastard up a bit for marking my property."

Quatre giggled. "Your property?"

"Yes my property. You belong to me Quatre Winner and don't you forget it. No one gets to touch you but me." Trowa proceeded to feather kisses along Quatre's collar bone.

Quatre sighed and allowed Trowa free access to his skin. "I think I like the sound of being owned."

Trowa declined to reply, his mouth was currently too occupied with teasing a nipple.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Une reached the surveillance room and immediately began to issue orders. The body of Nylan was to be processed in the usual manner. Carter and Evans were to be questioned and then appropriately charged. A crew was discharged to the conference room to remove the now inactive virus and hand it over to the Preventer scientists for study and proper disposal. She also had to arrange for Taylor to be extradited from the L2 colony to earth to face more questioning and charges. Once he was well enough to leave the hospital that is. As for Saxby.... She shuddered at that thought. The agents on L2 had arrived at the house after Heero and Duo had departed. The report from them awaited her back at the main office and she wasn't looking forward to reading it's contents. Knowing Heero and the tactics he had used in the past she had no doubts that the man's demise would have been thorough; if not painful. Pushing her hair away from her face she made a mental note that she still needed to speak to Heero about that little altercation.

Finally satisfied that everything to do with the clean up was progressing smoothly she sat back in her chair and contemplated her next move. Barking an order for a coffee to one of the junior agents she moved into the smaller room adjoining the main surveillance one. The coffee arrived and Une sipped at it greedily, the caffeine immediately taking the desired effect. Feeling a little more mentally alert she reclined in the large overstuffed chair and punched in the code to Heero & Duo's hotel suite on L2.

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~