Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors of the Elements ❯ Biographies ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Name:Versie Genova

Code name: Emerald

Age:16

Height:154 cm.

Weight:41 kg.

Background:1/2 chinese, 1/2 japenese.

Hair:Onyx-black, usually in a loose braid or bun.

Eyes: Light green

Clothes:Black cargo pants, black leather gloves, running shoes, and a grey t-shirt. Sometimes wears a pair of thin rimmed glasses.

Weapons:Daggers and uses martial arts to protect herself

Occupation: She is a hacker and a undercover operative. Doesn't have a gundam.

History:She was orphaned since a baby has no idea where her parents are or if they're alive.

Trained by Heero's doctor. But not trained with Heero. Was sent on a secret mission to go into

oz unnoticed and bring information to him.

Unusual power: Control over earth

Pet:A black male cat named Hades. Has a white mark on it's forhead that looks like a 5 pointed star.

Person she is paired up with:Heero Yuy

Name: Raven 'Shadow' Lee

Code name: Shadow

Age: 15

Background: 1/2 American, 1/2 Asian

Height: 160 cm

Weight: 43 kg

Hair: Black W/ dark red highlights, mid back length most often held up in a pony tail, but also put in a braid or let down, depending on situations.

Eyes: Dark Brown, tend to become a honey color when happy, and almost pure black when mad.

Weapons:Any kind of bomb that is in range. Also has a gun and knows many different forms of self defenc

e

Occupation: anything dealing with explosives and mobile suits, works as an engenier and repairer when needed.

History:Grew up in an orphanage, after her parents left her, until she ran away when she was 10, lived on the streets where she learned how to fight and make explosives. Lived on the streets till she made some money off of a high priced job. Was believed to have been killed in an explosion, so all her old enemies stopped looking for her. Trained by Dr. L who gave her her gundam.

Pets:A black bird named Shadow. Breed is unknown.

Unusual powers:control over darkness

Gundam Name: Midnight

Color: Black with Blue armour(on chest, shoulders, elbows, and knees)

Weapons: Guns (Many Guns) and many explosives, also has two thermal energy daggers for close range combat.

Person she is paired up with: Duo Maxwell

Name:Naomi Demona

code name:Angel

Age: 15

Background: found in Egypt. Back ground unknown.

Height: 157 cm

Weight: 42 kg

Hair color/style: Dark (flaming) red, mid-back (length), not attached

Eye color: Always hidden behind sunglasses (actually feline-ish yellow eyes if seen, but to those she trusts she let them see)

Weapons:she has a few daggers (not to throw) hidden and the usual gun

Pet:A pure bred golden retreiver named opal.

Usual clothes:beige capris, red runners, and a red tanktop.

Unusual powers: hypnotize with eyes and control over light

Gundam: Light Guardian(also known as light...short form)

Gundam color: white with silver armor that shines gold

Gundam weapons: lazer whip (backup: fire weapons hidden in the mecha)

Special feature:more feminine look

History: At the age of 5, she was found unconscious and amnesic (?) in Egypt, she grew up and was raised by a street clan where she learned hand-to-hand combat, she was later caught by the police (because she stole something) and was lucky to be adopted (before arrested) by a gentle old French politician at the age of 8, later, she was educated and gained a mind of a mature, serious (yet still a bit playful) philosopher and met Dr.G. She has the same ideals as Quatre Winner. She has a HUGE thing for chocolate.

Person she is paired up with: Trowa Barton

Name: Elizabeth Anne Marie Francois

Nickname:Liz

Code name:Neptune

Age: 15

Background:completely french. Family's ancestors ALL come from France

Height: 154 cm.

Weight: 41 kg

Hair color/style:shoulder length, curley blonde. Always down except in certain situations

Eye color: light sea blue

Weapons:gun and whip(her favourite weapon)

Pet:A silver cat with green eyes named Artemis. It has a black mark on it's forhead which looks like a teardrop.

Usual clothes:baby blue knee high skirt with baby blue knee high-heeled boots and baby blue tanktop.

Unusual powers: control over water and ice

Gundam:watery terpsichore(or terpsichore for short)

Gundam color: light blue with some silverish-blue armour

Gundam weapons: a thermal whip, missiles, and 2 elbow blades which extend when needed and heat up.

Special feature:more feminine look

History: Grew up with Arianna and met up with the other girls around a year and a half before thier secret operation meteor. Trained by Doctor Q along with Arianna. Parents died when she was about 3 along with Arianna's parents. Loves water and dancing. Does not like fighting but fights because she knows it must be done to achieve peace.

Person she is paired up with: Quatre Ruberba Winner

Name: Arianna Dianwong Resantigwan

Code name: Dragoness

Nickname: Ari

Age:15

Background: Part Pennsylvanian(sp?)Dutch and part German with a little bit of Paletine(yes i spelled that right. It WAS a kingdom in Italy. Sadly it went bye or at least that is what my teacher said.Heh)

Height:152 cm.

Weight:40 kg

Hair Colour/style: Blonde, waist length, silver tips, red bangs, usually down

eye colour:green with silver and yellow blotches,they grow and shrink(just like mine do!)

Weapons:a sword(black handle with a wolf and tiger head on the sheath) and a gun

Pets:a black and white hawk named Yamikari and a white tiger named Panzer.

Usual clothes:black bell bottoms with blue flames at the bottom, silver tanktop with red flames around the bottom of it, black biker gloves, and black knee-high combat boots.

Unusual powers:control over fire

Gundam:Dark Eclipse

Gundam colours: black with some silver armour

Gundam Weapons:a staff, a beam sword and a buster rifle

Special feature: has a more feminine look

Person she is paired up with: Wufei Chang

History: Comes from a long line of lords and kings. Both parents are killed by OZ when she was three. Began training at the age of five by Doctor Q. Heads to earth secretly during operation meteor. Is a Pagan.