Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors of the Elements ❯ The Trip ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
"I spy with my little well trained eye that is grey." Raven said with a large grin.

"OH I KNOW ITS THE CONTROL PANEL!"Liz yelled hyperactivly while giggling and bouncing in her seat. A pile of hershey chocolate bar wrappers sat next to her showing that the normally calm Liz was now taken over by her dark side a.k.a. she was sugar high.

"NO! It's the large red button on your left."Arianna called sarcastically across the control room to Liz making Liz stop and stare at the button. She blinked a couple of times and looked at Ari and then back at the button.

"It looks red to me."She answered thoughtfully. The others just sighed.

"Strange one, that she is."Arianna mumbled cleaning her sword.

"You're the one who was trained with her."Raven stated and then laughed as she realized Ari was ignoring her and pouting in her chair.

"Don't make me remember."Arianna mumbled sighing.

"I heard that!"Liz called to Ari, pouting, from the other side of the room.

"I meant for you to hear it."Ari called back smirking.

"Oh."Was all Liz said.

"You guys are very strange."Naomi commented.

"Awww but you love us anyway Naomi."Liz giggled as Naomi shook her head and returned to the monitering of the ship. The ship was disguised as a cargo ship so that parolling OZ ships space crafts would pay no attention to it. The disguise was working so far.

"Of course she loves us! We're like sisters! We've been training together for what? 8 months now."Raven said with a grin.

"1 year, 4 months 23 days 42 minutes and counting to be exact."Versie stated monotonously.

"Oh well i was only off by what 1 year."Raven retorted crossing her arms and sighing. Naomi rolled her eyes at her comrade.

"You memorized exactly how long we've been together? Not bad." Arianna laughed when Versie smirked and then returned to typing on her laptop.

"Attention! Now entering the Earth's atmospere! Attention! Now entering the Earth's atmosphere!" A computer voice reported.

"Please put all seats in the upright position Ladies and prepare to land."Raven said in a fake stewardess voice.

"Thank you for flying with us today and remember please do put all inflight snack packages in the garbage."Naomi said also faking the stewardess voice. This caused all of the girls to erupt into giggles except Versie who gave a small smile. She was used to the idiocity by now and truth to be told it was growing on her. The laughter and imitations continued on while the ship entered the earth and landed in the hidden underground hanger on the 10 acres that the new safe house included.

"Should we get up and check out the mansion?" Naomi asked looking around at everyone who still sat in there chairs.

"Yeah, we will."Arianna answered breathing heavily due to her laughing spell. The others nodded in agreement.

"How about we have a party? To get to know the people around here and not draw attention to ourselves by avoiding all people and causing rumors."Raven asked innocently. Liz ,who was almost back to normal, caught on to what Raven was innitiating.

"Yeah and invite everyone around here that is our age."She said with a grin.

"But what if they find the hanger?" Naomi asked.

"We lock the door, then they won't be able to find it." Raven answered.

"Versie can we?" Liz asked giving her puppy dog eyes. Raven joined in.

"I guess it's alright but you are cleaning up afterwards."Versie answered after weighing the pros and cons and then getting up and heading out of the spaceship and into the house. She knew that it was actually a good idea but would slice her own tongue out before saying it.

"YEAH!"Liz and Raven yelled in glee while Arianna and Naomi smiled. This was going to be very interesting.