Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Warriors of the Elements ❯ HEY LOOK A SERIAL KILLER!!!! ( Chapter 9 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer:I do not own Gundam Wing. If I did there would be more episodes and Relena would be dead. There would also be more cool females and the boys wouldn't be the only main characters. But sadly I don't own Gundam Wing... Unfortunately.
 
 
 
'...'=thought
 
"..."=speech
< br> ~*~...~*~=scene/character change
 
Authors Note: Ok to all my fellow readers. I meant nothing by the 'catholic church' thing. I meant no diss or anything like that. Its just the fact that I am a Pagan/Wiccan.
 
Chapter 5-
 
~*~Previously~*~
 
"Where are you going?" Arianna called to her. Versie just turned around, pointed to a calendar on the wall and smirked before leaving the room. 'What?' Arianna thought. 'Oh I get it. It's friday the 13th. Uh oh. Versie's gonna scare the shit out of everyone in here. Oh well.' She slightly chuckled at the thought of her stoic leader playing a trick on someone, even if she was just acting.~*~
 
~*~Liz & Quatre~*~
 
Liz felt like she was flying on cloud 9 or wherever that saying was. 'Quatre is perfect. Such a gentlemen. So cute. I hope Versie doesn't find out that I like him. She'll kill me.' She thought. 'Hey wait a minute! Where is Versie?' Liz kept her head resting on Quatre's shoulder but used her eyes to search for Versie. 'Lesse. Naomi and Trowa are dancing together. Strange. Arianna is leaning against the wall across from the stereo. Raven and Duo are still trying to knock over dancing couples with their attrocious dancing. Oh there she is. Heading out the door. Now why would she do that?' Liz was pulled out of her thoughts as Raven and Duo whizzed by her head, laughing their heads off at the flustered couples.
 
"Is your friend always like that?" Quatre asked her quietly making her jump.
 
"Unfortunately yes. She is a major pain in the butt but we love her regardless. We are all sisters I guess you could say." Liz answered with a smile. That sounded a little sappy.
 
"Thats just like us. The 5 of us may be totally different but we are still what you would call family. No matter how different we are." Liz sighed happily. He sure had a way with words that would make you melt. And his angelic innocence was so cute.
 
"That's so beautiful." She said with a dreamy sigh, causing Quatre to blush in embarassment. "You certainly have a way with words."
 
"Well it comes with having 29 older sisters." Quatre stated with a nonchalant shrug.
 
"29! Wow! Thats alot!" Liz said in awe making quatre blush even more and duck his head low. "You must be very brave to handle about 15 years in a house with women."
 
"I guess."Quatre stated shyly and Liz laughed. He was sooooo cute!
 
~*~Heero&Wufei~*~
 
'I don't like her. She's hiding something. They all are.' Heero thought while trying to ignore the blonde on his arm who was begging him for a dance.
 
"Come on Heero! Please? Just one dance!?" She wailed at him while doing her best impression of a puppy dog face and failing miserably.
 
"No." He answered coldly before untangling himself from her and walking away towards the balcony, leaving Relena behind gapping like a fish out of water. Wufei snorted at her and mumbled about weak women, before following Heero.
 
"They are hiding something. I know it." Heero stated monotoniously.
 
"What can these weak onna's be hiding?" Wufei asked while leaning against the balcony.
 
"They might be working for OZ. Or some other organization." Heero stated coldly.
 
"Those weak onna's couldn't do anything in this war. They belong in the kitchen, the only place where they can be good at something." Wufei stated, crossing his arms.
 
"That attitude could get you killed, Chang." Heero stated before turning to face the forest behind the house.
 
"Whatever, Yuy." Wufei snorted.
 
Suddenly a whole bunch of screams were heard from the dance room and Duo shot outside and hid behind Heero.
 
"It's gonna kill me!!" He wailed.
 
Heero looked into the room and seen something that startled him greatly. Not that he showed it or anything though.
 
~*~5 mins before w/ Duo and Raven~*~
 
'He is sooo hot! Too bad we are on a mission or I would definetly date him.' Raven thought happily as she and Duo enraged dancing couples to the newest slow song 'My Immortal' by Evanescence. 'funny, nice, hot and has a great ass. What more can you want in a guy?' She mentally giggled thinking about the answers her fellow pilots and friends would come up to that question. Versie would state that they would have to be able to keep their mouths shut(which Arianna would add they couldn't), Liz would say they needed to have a great personality(which Arianna and Versie would say no males worth it would have), Naomi would say they would need to be dangerous yet protective(Arianna and Versie would snort at this), and Arianna would the only thing a man should have is the ability to listen to a woman.
 
"I think we're in trouble." Duo whispered into her ear drawing her from her thoughts. Looking around at the dance floor, she chuckled. Lots of couples were sending them glares and hidden warnings.
 
"Ya think?" She whispered back teasingly with a smirk making Duo laugh.
 
Suddenly the door to the dance hall burst open and a figure wearing a dark cloak that covered her head and a gun burst through the door. On her side was a white tiger covered in blood. Duo and Raven both screamed and took off running; Duo out onto the balcony and Raven underneathe the refreshment table. Of course they weren't the only people who screamed but they were the only people who ran and hid.
 
"Its gonna eat me!!" She wailed at the same time that Duo yelled that it was going to kill him.
 
Suddenly a snort was heard from the figure. It removed the hood off of its head to reveal that it was infact Versie carrying a paint gun and the tiger actually had red paint on her.
 
"Hey that's mine!!" Raven yelled at Versie once she recovered her wits.
 
"What did you do to Panzer!?" Arianna yelled at Versie as well.
 
"I did nothing to your precious kitty cat. If you must know Raven did that to piss you off." Versie answered calmly while walking into the room.
 
"RAVEN!!" Arianna yelled furiously while diving for Raven who screamed and shot out from under the table. "WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON YOU I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!! I'M GONNA CHOP YOU INTO LITTLE WEE TINY PIECES AND BURN THOSE PIECES AND THEN THROW THOSE ASHES OVER A CLIFF AND INTO A OCEAN!!"
 
Raven screamed and ran around the room with Arianna on her tail, while everyone laughed except for Heero and Versie who merely snorted at their comrads antics.
 
"I shall save you Raven from that crazy lady!" Duo stated while puffing out his chest in pride, only to be knocked over by Raven and Arianna as they shot by.
 
"Hn. Braided baka." Wufei mumbled under his breath.
 
"Whats that Wu-man? Did you say you are a justice freak?" Duo asked innocently.
 
"Maxwell! I shall have your braid." Wufei hollared at Duo who only eeped in fear and took off runnning with Wufei after him.
 
"Raven! Wait for me!" Duo yelled as he ran after Raven.
 
~*~Liz and Quatre~*~
 
Liz sighed in contentment as she and Quatre danced to another song together, even though it was a fast song, which Quatre proved he could dance to as well with her. Suddenly a whole bunch of people screamed and pointed towards the door. Liz loooked at the doorway and seen a hooded figure with a gun and a bloody tiger standing there. She screamed and jumped into Quatre's arms, who lost his balance and almost fell over.
 
The cloaked figure then removed the hood to reveal Versie.
 
"I can't believe I fell for that." Liz mumbled with a sigh.
 
"It was pretty funny though." Quatre said with a laugh. Liz then realized where she was and quickly got down.
 
"Sorry Quatre." She mumbled sheepishly while blushing.
 
"It's no problem." He said smiling. She looked up at him, smiling happily. Their eyes locked and they both were oblivious to the world as they looked deeply into each others eyes.
 
Their moment was ended when Duo and Raven shot by them with 2 very enraged teens following them.
 
'Rats! Stupid people spoiled the moment.' She thought with a slight frown. Oh they would pay. She nearly laughed maniacally at her new torturous thoughts but stopped herself just in time. Oh yes would they ever pay.
 
~*~Versie~*~
 
'Fools. Such cowards. No wonder OZ has managed to take over them.' Versie thought coldly as she watched the people scream when she entered. She then coldly smirked and removed her hood. 'Actually I don't even know why OZ bothered to corrupt Earth. It's a waste of time and money.'
 
"Hey that's mine!!" Raven yelled at her in shock when she noticed the gun. This made Versie smirk. Raven didn't know Versie knew where she hid all of her 'arsenal'.
 
"What did you do to Panzer!?" Arianna yelled at her as well.
 
"I did nothing to your precious kitty cat. If you must know Raven did that to piss you off." She answered calmly while walking into the room.
 
'I work with fools.' She thought coldly as Arianna chased Raven around the room. 'Wait whats this? Liz looks like she is getting a little close to that blond boy. Perhaps I should go over there and remove the problem. Oh never mind the 4 idiots fixed it for me.'
 
Versie snorted and leaned up against the wall in a dark corner so she could be alone. Oh yes this had been rather entertaining and she now had several people on her 'watch list'. Not to mention many males on her 'list'. Yes her list of people that she would torture painfully when she had free time.
 
~*~Naomi&Trowa~*~
 
'Hmmmm. Addidas(sp?). This guy knows how to smell good.' Naomi thought as she danced with Trowa. They had been forced into a dance by Liz and that blonde friend of hers and they had Du-whatever and Raven backing them up. What was the blondes name again? quinze? Quitre? Something like that.
 
When everyone began screaming, Naomi remained calm, much to Trowa's surprise.
 
"Idiots." She mumbled. She had known Versie would pull something like this to get Raven back. Trowa looked at her strangely and she noted that his eyes often glanced at her glasses. She then laughed when Raven began running from the enraged Arianna.
 
"You seem quite calm about this..." Trowa stated in a quiet, emotionless tone. Naomi glanced up at him quizically all the while cursing her shortness next to this walking sun shade. She had to wonder though if he took emotionless lessons from one of the Dr's or Trainer's.
 
"I figured it would happen." Naomi mumbled with a role of her eyes, not that anyone could notice anyway.
 
"It's a normal occurance then?" Trowa asked suspiciously.
 
"I guess you can call it that." Naomi responded with a shrug.