Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WaStElAnD ❯ MoVEmEnT ( Chapter 5 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Welcome To the

WASTELAND by Hate Dept.

Warnings ain't changed from the front to the back and in the middle…Ahh I'm all quick on this shit so read it and love the fuck out of it. I'm the shit and what.

D: Holy fuckin ego.

HD: well someones got to have it so why not me.

H: cause you fuckin suck.

Z: No that would be you Yuy

H: You wanna a piece zechs

HD: Zechs you best stay away from Yuy I ain't authorizin that shit.

W: Shut up MXC's on. (Everyone runs to the TV) who would of thought that's all it took to make em shut up.

CH 5 Movement

"Nothin, man, nothin ain't like you'd listen anyway." Heero opened his mouth to say something, but Donny j spoke first.

"Hey big d we gotta be goin." I slapped him five and stood up given Julie a huge. She mouthed good luck to me as I let her go. Good luck on what I thought for a minute. Till Gabe gave me a quick pat huge and Harry took his time grabbing my ass and kissing me on the cheek.

"Stop buy tomorrow Big D." Harry purred. I laughed shacking my head. Manny rapped an arm around me. Leaning his head against mine as I walked him towards the door.

"Call me when you get up Big D." he glanced back at Heero.

"See ya Hee-man." Manny leaned back to me.

"You better be careful tonight Big D." I looked at Manny who was smiling. "Don't do anything I wouldn't do." I laughed pushing Manny out the door.

"Lil Man that doesn't restrict me much you know."

"Yeah." Cindy cut me off given me a crushing hug.

"Duo you better be having dinner with us tomorrow. Look at you all skin and bones. I swear you never eat. Oh don't worry you can bring your new bo with ya to." she turned and left I stuck my head out.

"Lil Man you been talking again."

"Always Big D, always." I turned, laughing, shutting the door.

"What did you mean?" I fell against the door at Heero's closeness. I went to side step from the uncomfortable metal. He slammed his hand next to my head.

"Whoa killer. Why don't ya just settle?" He slammed a hand on the other side of my head. He leaned in closer to me his breath hot on my lips. Shit.

"Tell me." He breathed.

"W-what?" I stammered at his proximity. His head fell to the side I could feel his lips on the lower curve of my neck.

"What you're compensating for?" Thank fucking god his arms where still holding his body from mine, cause I was sporting a mad chubby. My legs were trying to turn into some wobbly mass of tissues and I couldn't stop the goose bumps from rising all over my body. For the love of hell why couldn't some one conveniently walk in now.

"Uh, you know just uh...some shit." Fuck my mind couldn't formulate words. I took a deep breath in. Bad idea. My nose filled with Heero's musk. He smelled like sweat, booze and something unnameably unique to him.

"I won't let you go until I understand." he murmured into my skin. His tongue tasting me. My heart was pounding in shear panic. A smile quirked my lips.

"Did you come up with that line all by yourself there Yuy." I half laughed then it turned to a sigh as his teeth nipped my neck. Man the booze and my lack of any sexual touch from another person was starting to fuck with me. Mhm, just starting. I had to get away from him before I did something stupid. I reached my arm up to push him away. His face moved from my neck and his cobalt eyes had something wicked in them.

"Heero. Dude, we can't..."

"I heard you and Zechs conversation today." My mouth went dry and all audible sound from me with it. I closed my mouth as my mind tried to catch up. My heart trying to break free from the bars of my ribs. Heero's hand slid into the back of my hair as I stood stupefied. He tilted my head and his lips pressed into mine. My mouth fell open in complete shock, which he took as an invitation using his tongue to explore and taste me. His body fell against mine and I moaned into his mouth as my eyes closed feeling the pressure on my rock solid cock. Heero's kiss became ruff at my express of pleasure. He finally pulled away from me dragging his teeth across my lower lip. He stood from me a minute panting. I was in the same boat.

"Hey...dude...What the hell are we doing?" I said ducking his arm and walking over to the couch. Ah yeah I was hard as a fuckin rock, but I would feel really stupid if I did anything with Heero. If I did this I would turn into his bitch. Man I dreamed about it so many times though. Shit, I was so wasted. I could feel myself going soft. Just a little more booze and the ref.'d be countin me out. No prob. I fell onto the couch grabbing the gin and taking a solid drink from it. One leg extended the other leg on the ground, my head resting on the arm rest. I leaned my head back taking another drink then held it out to where Heero still stood hands on the door.

"Eh, ya wanna drink." I shook the bottle. He grumbled something under his breath, but I couldn't make it out. "Was that a yes or no." Heero still made no movement only rise and fall of his shoulders with his wild breath.

"Suit yourself then." I took another drink letting my arm fall holding the bottle out as I closed my eyes. "Some good shit." I mumbled. The bottle was slapped from my hand. My I lunged for it before my eyes even opened. Then I was pinned on the couch. I looked to where the bottle was spilling on the floor then up to dark cobalt. Heero's body lay on mine.

"Heero listen man..." His mouth was on mine his tongue forcing its way in as his hands slipped under my shirt. Aw snap. It felt so fuckin good. Heero's mouth left mine to lick and bite on my neck.

"Heero....oh damn...Heero, Heero." words complicated. Thoughts disjointed. Heero's thumb brushed over my nipple and my back arched, my head fell to the side. I couldn't stop the moan. It's just been so long my body felt. Sensitive to every touch and the fact that it was Heero who was above me grinding himself against me. Damn.

"Heero we gotta... Stop man...Stop!" Heero leaned down to my ear.

"Just shut up and let me take you." he said licking along it.

"What?!" Of all the things to come out of Heero's mouth.

"Duo..nnn." he sighed into my ear. "I need to be inside you now."

"Whoa whoa. Man you better just chill." I swear my heart was beating like 180 a min. "Shit, what makes you think I want it."

"You." Heero said as his hand slid down to my pants making quick with the button down fly. His hand pulled me from my boxers. Thought became alien to me as his hand burned against my flesh. I pushed him back and wrapped my legs around his head slamming him into the far arm of the couch choking, pinning him.

"Don't even fuck with me man. Don't eve fuck with me. Yo just go...go." I said letting up the pressure.

"You know I came to this rotting shell for you." He said as he walked to the door watching me button my pants. He sounded pissed. Oh poor Yuy didn't get what he wanted.

"Yeah. Oh I believe ya too. It's real convenient for me and all." I shook my head staring at the ground.

"You don't trust me." I didn't even bother to look at him as I picked up the gin.

"Do you really expect me to. It doesn't matter how wasted you get me," I looked to Heero, "What you want is the least of my worries anymore. Even if it is me. You had your damn chance Yuy. I've already wasted enough time on you."

"I'm just a waste of time." He was glowering at me the words holding audible shock. He went blank. " Duo pick your words carefully." I stood up now as he opened the door.

"What. You gonna threaten me here. You gotta lotta nerve man."

"You don't want me as your enemy Duo."

"Well it doesn't matter what I want. You're the one who made it like this." A self riotous smile spread on my lips.

"Now go to your master boy. Go on boy, I know you can do it." I mocked him like a family pet. He snarled at me as he slammed the already broken door. I watched it shake against the force. The hinges snapped and the metal clanged on the floor. I couldn't help but laugh. It just wasn't my day and I had five more like this. Man.

I sat up feeling really damn confused. I was sleeping on the a fallin door half in and half out of my room. Wow, so didn't remember that. I gave a stretch and yawn not remembering a lot of the previous night. Damn wine. Always did that shit. I got up walking towards my room.

"I must be really hung." I mumbled feeling like my feet were barley touching the ground. I went in starting the coffee machine. I just wasn't up for trying so I rebrewed what was in it. I needed caffeine, it didn't matter how it tasted. I took a leak and my head cleared real fast at the slow arch of the urine. I buttoned my pants as I ran down the hall to the elevator.

"Not now... Damn why now." I pressed the button with unmatched repeated speed, which only a gamer could respect.

"Fuck it!" I yelled as I went to the stairs. My feet barley touching the steps as I more pulled my self down. As I got to the oxygen machine level I wasn't on the ground anymore. Using the wall to push me for the door. The only entrance for the gravity machine was on the other side. Zechs and I decided to close all the other exits to keep people out.

I used the railings to pull me along the whirling o2 machines. At least I made all the machines zero gravity compatible, but most people here didn't know how to handle it. The mechanics I knew did, but there were a lot I didn't know. I trucked to the security elevator for the gravitation machine. There was a figure slumped to the side. I went to the huge mass first.

"Lil Man. Manny!" I half screamed shaking him feeling actual fear for a minute.

"Heyya Big D, I hear ya, keep it down." Manny grumbled as he turned to me. The side of his head was crusted with blood.

"You alright Lil Man?" I said with a sigh knowing he was.

"Yeah, but I couldn't stop Hee-man. I tried. He's stronger than.."

"I know. I know better then you. It's alright." I stood up. A familiar smile crossed my face. The one I always got in Deathscythe. Heero was goin down this time. The security pad was trashed. Of course, Heero knew that wouldn't stop me. I got my hands between the elevator doors and pulled with killing intent. They opened easy in my devilish wrath. I jumped in using the rope to pull me down to the elevator. I tore off the escape hatch like I would into Heero's guts and pulled myself in. I hit the door open button surprised it actually worked. The anger faded as I walked in. There was a small domed hall before you got into the larger room. The metal coated eyes and silent screams, holding the last feeling all these men and women had. Hands reaching, faces contorted. It's hard to believe some of them were human at all. The heat from the metal blast molding them into a horrid wall sculpture. Even worse are the ones I recognize. The face so perfect even the hair. I shuddered closing my eyes. I hated this tomb.

I walked in the gravitation room. It reminded me of a spinning top most the time. The room was hollow except for the spinning rings. There was a rod that went from the ceiling to the floor. It was 80ft tall and 100 in diameter. With the rings it was 100ft in diameter. There were four 10 ft thick rings with 10 ft to divide them. Each spinning at deadly velocities in opposite directions. The walls surrounding it all the way to the top were full of the dead. If only we had a bomb like that when we were in the war. I sighed taking in the room. Five feet of the bottom around the whole thing was nothing but controls for it. It was a sensitive machine.

The bottom ring was barley rotating and I noticed the one above it slowing to. The top ring was starting to get a wobble, the second was already chaotic. If those two rings touched at the speeds they're going. Kiss this fuckin colony good bye. Hey, did ya really expect me to build something without sudden death involved. Where's the fun in that.

I saw Heero at the controls for the third ring. I ran at him my arm coming around his neck dragging him back.

"The fuck are you doing Yuy? Trying to kill everyone again." His elbow took me in the gut.

"Only you would with this machine." I got up from my hunch and yanked him from the controls again.

"You don't know what your dealing with. It's way out of your league man." I said getting to the controls. My hands flying over them as the used to Deathscythe's.

"Just like you. Hn." I barley heard Heero's voice as I put all my efforts into speed. The top rings barley missing each other. The purple sparks of energy springing off them to attack the other. Almost like a battle for territory. Almost like Heero and I. The thought died as my hand yanked the lever for the third ring. Joy was lost to me as it spun and I jumped to the bottom ring which was almost at a stop making the second ring turn into a more vertical spin. Sweat was dripping all over my body.

"Heero get to that lever and pull on my mark. We don't have much time." I was desperate to keep my calm. It was almost like hacking a computer, knowing Oz was coming and praying that the info would copy faster. Except this time my body had to move faster.

"Mark!" My eyes were riveted on the ring. My heart beat ticking by the milliseconds. Nothing was happening. I didn't want them all to die. I should have hit the escape alarm. Soon it wouldn't matter. My attention went to the top two rings. The second was a hair from the first and there was a blinding white light forming between them.

"Not here. Not with him." I said, almost a prayer to the light. The whirl of the bottom ring spinning filled my ears. The breath I was holding escaping my mouth in a mix of a laughing cry. My hands wiped the sweat down my face. I slumped to my ass staring at the machine.

"100,000 people almost dead because of me." I looked at Heero. "I would have won for most kills at once. Well, minus Q-man when he went crazy blowing up shit, but he was crazy so that didn't really count."

"Duo lay down and put your hands behind your head." I turned to Heero, a dead shock in my head. The gun barrel gleamed in the false light along with the preventers badge.

"This is a fuckin joke right."

"You're under-arrest for placing the Earth Colony Alliance and the people of this base in danger. Plotting against the ECA and building weapons in peace. Lay down with your hands behind your head." I sat there staring up at his deadly serious eyes, mouth hung open searching for sense, just blinking at him.

"Is this cause I didn't let you fuck me." Oh yeah, nice thing to say when your getting arrested for being a fuckin terrorist against the peace. Heero just shook his head and repeated for me to lay wit my hands behind my head.

"I knew it. You and Fei right. Aw snap! I knew that shit. That's why you kept askin me what Zechs was doing up here." I stood up glaring at him. "Well fuckin shoot me then Yuy cause I ain't goin with you and I don't even believe you're ass would do this shit to me. You actually fuckin thing I'm building weapons against Earth and the Colonies." I waited for a response. I only got the lay down with blah ba-blah ba-blah.

"You...You fuck. I get it now. Here for me. Hah. You know I can't leave this place. If I do it will fall apart. I can't let these people die."

"These people are being shipped out now. The preventers brought ships to send them back to their colonies."

"You know what a shit hole L2 is. They rather die here then go back there. Shit I rather die here then go with you." I turned my head to the ceiling. I couldn't stop the tears. I knew it. I knew he'd take it all away from me. Lil Man, Donny j. Would I even see them again. I worked so hard to make this place happen. To have a place called home. I faintly heard Heero threaten.

"I'm not going to ask again Duo." I heard the click of a bullet entering the chamber. I fell to my knees putting my hands behind my head. He pushed me to the floor and got cuffs on me just tight enough to let blood flow through. He picked me up gentle and pushed me to move for the elevator. My head fell and my eyes closed as we stepped in. Now I know. I'm just a cosmic fuckin joke. Oh here Duo be happy. Syke. It had to be Yuy. The one guy I thought I loved, the man I would've been anything for. I should have killed him the first day I saw him. Killed him and that fuckin Peaecraft whore. Fuck her.

The elevator opened and I looked to the blood stain where Manny had once been. Heero pushed me forward. We walked through the colony, neither of us talking. We reached the hanger. I stopped again scanning through the thousands of people getting on the barge like ships. Most the women and children crying. Everyone with heads bowed.

"You remember Heero. This is a lot like how the first war began." Heero was close on my back gun resting against it.

"What are you saying Duo?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all." Heero lead me to a smaller ship in the docking area.

"The queen gave you her ship, how many times you have to fuck her for that." Heero shoved me hard sending me to the ground. He yanked me up by the cuffs and pushed me again to the ramp to the ships door. His hand when for my back and I side stepped him making him stumble up the ramp.

"I don`t need your help to walk." I said stepping over him and into the ship. Wufei stood in his preventers uniform.

"Duo you have the right to remain silent.."

"Yeah, yeah. I know the damn rules. I was one of you once before I was targeted as a terrorist for trying to live my own life." Heero pulled me away from Wufei and to a chair in the cockpit of the ship. He pulled my arms behind the seat and redid the cuffs. Cuffed my feet with a chain and strapped me to the chair. "So I guess this is my spot for the rest of the ride. And I thought you'd take me to your room Heero." Heero glared at me with a grunt. I rested my head on the seat wishing real bad I had a drink.

"Are the others on board." Wufei asked. Some random preventers, newbes I was sure.

"Yes sir. Manny and Cindy McCormick, Donovan and Julie Johnston, Gabriel and Harry Lucient." My head shot up.

"Why are they here?"

"They are the only ones who have been attached to you. Perhaps you've confided in them evidence for or against you."

"Keep dreaming Fie. I ain't your enemy. So you got em locked up like me."

"You should know how we work Duo. As you said, you were one of us once." Wufei said before he dismissed the men and went to the controls next to Heero. The ship was moving and I knew the others were fine. They had there own rooms, were told why they're here, and treated like human beings. It's only the ones on trial who are the animals for disturbing Ms. Peacecrafts all important world. Spoiled little bitch. I leaned my head back and fell asleep. I had all the time in the world now. I used it to pretend I was still there, still drunk, still not alone.

It was a long ride. I woke, ate when Yuy fed me, got to use the bathroom when someone'd walk me there, and slept a lot. I didn't talk at all figuring anything I said would probably incriminate me. Not to mention my mind was full of ways to explain all this to Zechs. My body was shook like they were desperate for signs of life.

"I'm up..I'm up." I did some odd twisting hands locked behind a chair stretch. It's a practiced art. Heero pulled me from the chair. My wrists were bruised from the cuffs and my arms were getting real tired of being behind my back.

"Don't rush me man I got limited movement." I grumbled to Heero as I half hopped to keep pace with my chained ankles. I stopped at the door staring into some fairytale. The sun setting in a wash of deep violets, like the color of my eyes, and burning reds like blood. Shadowed behind it was the massive Peacecraft mansion. Birds like black bats in the shadow of the setting light. I hated this planet, I remembered, as Heero pulled me hopping down the ramp. I reached the bottom and was getting real sick of Yuy dragging me along. I lurched from his grip almost falling taking odd jumping hops till I got it together.

"Lay off!" I snapped.

"You're in no position to do..." I ignored Heero as I looked to the car we were heading for seeing Zechs there in a white and gold suit befitting the king, well prince, but king to me, he was. I ran for him forgetting Heero. I was a mass of heaving sweat when I reached him and fell to my knees bowing my head all the way to the ground knowing I couldn't face him.

"Zechs. I lost it. I lost everything you worked for." The words just emptied from me. I fought with everything not to get choked up. "I couldn't even stay out of the way. It's my fault. Everyone is gone. I killed your dream. I-I," my voice was shaking. I could barely hold the water in.

"I'm sorry." I pinched out, unable to breath, sure if I did such a thing I would wail like a mother who watched her kids burn up with her life. I heard the clank of Zechs' sword sheath on the asphalt. I felt his hands pull my torso up. He was kneeling in front of me. A soft smile on his face. I felt my lip quiver trying so desperately to hold out. My vision a distorted wave of emotion. His hand slid along my cheek and he pulled me into an embrace.

"It's okay Duo." Hearing that familiar tenor. The voice I had hated but respected more than any other. The voice that told me Mars would forever be my home. The one that told me I could do it all on my own. I needed nothing but myself. I lost it sobbing into his shoulder. Knowing that colony was gone was worse the watching Deathscythe go. It felt like history repeating itself. Another home turned to rubble and nothing for me to do but watch. I pulled away from Zechs after a few minutes sucking up the snot and shaking away the tears.

"Zechs, I should have done more. I just let it... " He shook his head at me.

"You did what you could I would ask noting more from you."

"You wouldn't, but I didn't even put up a fight." Zechs powerful blues stared at me. "I didn't even know what to do or what I would tell you. We worked so hard for it. That was our colony, our home and I just let them take it." I growled in frustration. Zechs pulled my ground frowning lips to his. I stared at his too close face for a full minute till all the energy fell from my body and his arms came around me. I snuck my tongue into his mouth first. His kiss was like him. Rich and full of some taste of culture. Man it was good. Soft and yet dashed with eagerness. He finished with a lingering brush of the lips. A small smile rest on those red buds of lust, he knew he did something that I enjoyed. Of course, the big cheesy ass grin I had on my face was nothing but a clue. Looking like I'd just smoked up for the first time.

Zechs arms feel from me as my view became nothing but asphalt. "I shouldn't have to remind you to keep from contact with the prisoner Zechs."

"He shouldn't be your prisoner." Zechs countered. There was something way deeper going on here. I didn't even have to see the two to know the slaughter they wished upon each other. I was yanked to my feet. I gave Zechs a sardonic smile as Heero dragged me to the police car.

"Don't worry Duo. I will get you off this planet." I shook my head at him. If the preventers wanted me to go down. I would. I was so fucked. The car ride to preventers head corders was silent, as was the trend. I couldn't believe the place was still up. I looked into the review mirror at Heero's road focused eyes.

"What started this all up again?" Heero's eyes narrowed in the mirror as if my voice disturbed him.

"You and Zechs." Wufei prompted.

"Zechs." Heero corrected with a growl. I watched Wufei turn to Heero who's body was a mass of tension. I smiled bobbing my head to the song that played in my mind resting my eyes. I'm not slow despite what all think. I had the what, just needed the how and why. I'd know the whole story soon enough.

The car jerked to a stop, my door creaked open and Heero jerked me out. I caught his eyes, holding him in a stare.

"I know your pissed I ain't Zechs, but you best quit jerking me around like some psycotic two-year-old with a raggedy headless doll or I'm gonna kick you in the damn big ass head." He raised his hands in surrender and stepped back.

"Whatever you want. Wufei." Heero grumbled with more than a hint of anger as he stormed into the building.

"You played the idiot so well back then. I've forgotten how quick you can be." Fei said as he led me into the sterile world of the preventers. Everything in perfect synchronized organization as usual. Dull grey swallowing the hope of anything above mundane. It all became mundane. Nothing but regulations and rules. My choices make my life now not some hypocritical attempt on justice skewered by the delusions of peace and freedom. And here I was going to be the proof for the need of such organization. Sibling rivalry has now reached planetary involvement. I knew Relena was out to get Zechs. I mean Zechs could give a fuck about her. He just wanted her to stay alive and run her planet, while he tried to better man and take him further. Forget that shit, to her it was a challenge. His planet against hers.

"You know this is all bullshit Fie." I said as he lead me into a nameless elevator to take me to some nameless floor to interrogate me in some random room. Fei said nothing till we got to the one chair room. "Still using stupid ass mirrors. Man you think you guys of upgraded by now. Is Heero back there." I got out of Wufei's grip and turned my back flipping off the mirror. Yes, maturity suits me well. I thought about it for a minute and decided what the hell as I pulled my hands down my back and jumped the cuffs so now they were in front of me.

"Now that's fuckin Nice." I sighed as I slouched in the gray metal chair resting my head on the back. I'm saying, everything in this place was made like a mental hospital, bland and no room for distractions of duty. "What do I gotta admit too for a fuckin drink." I heard the door close.

"You gotta be fuckin kiddin me." I glared at the mirror. "You guys fuckin know me you think I'm going to act any different if you're here or not. Aw man." I brought my hands up to my eyes finally able to clear the sleep from them. I flung my arms behind my head rocking the chair back with my feet and letting it slam on the floor to make an obnoxious echo resonate in the room. Let em deal with that. I was leaning back when I heard the door slam. It made me jump and shift my weight enough to send the chair too far back. I was lost in weightlessness for way too long. I opened an eye feeling something warm behind me. Heero was frowning down at me. He flung the chair forward so I rocked on all legs for a minute while I cackled.

"Ha. Dude, it's like your name. Heero and you're all my hero and shit. Ha."

"What were you doing on the Mars colony Duo?" Heero didn't skip a beat, but I didn't expect him to. He was just like this building. So fucking mundane. What had I even seen in those expectant, cold cobalt eyes. In lips that only gave into the smallest register of emotion. The top one never quite laying perfectly centered on the larger bottom. The way one nostrial would flare wider than the other every time I said something to piss him off and he wouldn't admit to it.

I grinned. "Probably the same thing you were doing here, but gettin less ass doin it." Just cause I used to have a thing for him and remember every detail of him, doesn't mean I'm gonna do what he says. "I thought I get a lawyer and shit. You know fair trial in all." I deliberately looked at the mirror. "Justice." I said with mocking tone and matching facial expression. Five, four, three, two, and...

"How dare you berate us. We are Just in every action we take...Dammit." Fei ground out realizing I baited him like the trained dog he was.

"You really haven't changed."

"And you have Heero. Look at you. Still stuck in that uniform that defines your life. What wold you do if you had to take a step on your own?" And nostrils flared. Hehe. Now I was feeling a bit cocky as my head fell to the side and I looked up at them like I was in the opposite position. "So what do you guys think you got on me, other than some bogus ass charge to make you look good."

****WHY!****

D: I ain't even gonna say nothin.

HD: Shit right you ain't

H: You got like one more minute before MXC is back on and if you don't shut up I swear I will shoot you both in the fuckin head

D: all you do is talk shit ain't it Yuy.

HD: You ain't any better. Hey Zechs grab me a beer. Everyone shut up it's back on.

D/HD: SWEET!