Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WaStElAnD ❯ LEssEN ( Chapter 7 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

WelCome to ThE

WASTELaND by Hate DepT.

Oh hell yeah the Maddest month is outta the way and that shit was all fucked up for me, well more me getting fucked up to much. Ah so gotta dry out and get on writin. The post time might be a lil longer, but I'm gonna try and keep it quick as Duo getting himself off.

Thanks ta all ya peeps checkin out this mother fuckall of a story. I know my shit's a lil diff. I been writtin it for a while and thought well, I ain't read nothin like I write so hell someone's gotta like it. Who woulda thought you'd keep reading. Well I did. Ha so here's another piece it's a lil more fucked up. But the Dept. is all bout fucked up!

H: fuck you

HD: Keep on wishin psysho

D: Ha naw I think he's more of a sociopath

H: When the hell'd you start using big words dumb ass

D: Go fuck youself

W: Do you people ever get along.

H/HD/D: No.

Ch 7 Lessen

I walked to the back porch. It ain't enough the guy gets me up at eight in the morning, no he's got me doing manual labor. My hand went to the collar. I had to get out of here, but the thing was smooth all around. I guess you never had to take it off , I did get life. I saw the ax in a far tree. Two others were flagged with red tape. I pulled it from the tree staring between the three. Each as thick as Manny and that's hella thick. Things must of been growing since the first colony. I had this gut feeling I was gonna get killed by one of em falling on me.

I closed my eyes grinding my teeth. What I wouldn't give to have died in the war. I fought so hard to stay alive and this is all I had to show for it. The ax hacked into the hard wood as my thoughts turned like aging milk in my head. My terms or someone elses. A taste of freedom to make me realize what's lost. Divine retribution for miscalculations. Seems valid. I moved to the next tree. Suffer through the war for the church. Suffer now for the Massive Grave caused by that dammed gravitation machine.

I moved to take down the third tree. Sweat dripping from me like snot from a crying girls nose to moisten the dirt below. My arms ready to liberate themselves from my torso. The air felt too hot to breath. I wasn't used to the sun and even in the wife beater it didn't help. Probably cause I was in all black and it must of been around noon or so now.

"All I want is a fuckin beer!" I yelled to the white sun as I commenced a beating to the final tree knocking it down for being on this stupid planet. I went to cutting off the thin upper limbs and starting on splitting the trunk for Heero's damn fire place. I went at the trees till my arms could no longer pull the ax from the trunk.

My knees sunk into the warm dirt. My head fell on the downed tree. I guess bad dreams just wait for you to come back. I couldn't get over the irony. Here I finally got everything I wished. I got to spend the rest of my life with Heero and what do I want but Zechs. I tied to move unable to call enough strength. A heavy wind blew my hair from my back giving me a chill. I could feel the rain in the wind as I heard a rumble of thunder and had to smile at the memory it called.

The first storm on Mars had sent me a smiling, but when it didn't stop I had a little talk with Mr. Marquis. Actually it was me more screaming a `what do you mean you didn't know this was gonna happen or when it's gonna end.' My body shook in laughter. I welcomed the cold drops that fell on my back as thunder rumbled above. Being coated by the droplets seemed to give me a little energy. I pushed myself up using my head mostly. I leaned back opening my mouth to yell against the thunder and all it carried with it, pulling the ax up to continue the unrelenting battle within my mind. I went to the final tree. The storm fueling my madness at the situation I caused.

That's what it was. I knew now. I could hate Heero for everything he did to get me here, but I couldn't do it without knowing I gave him the means. I built both machines. The gravitation, which is the countless others I endangered, and the lasers, the Earth threat. I wondered if I wanted him to catch me. It's like I unconsciously let him stomp on my face. Maybe I was never meant to be happy. The ax split the last piece of trunk. Now all I had to do was stack the pieces, though darkness was setting on quick. I let go of the handle falling back letting the mud catch my fall. I turned my head after a long deliberation of whether to drowned in the rain or not. I chose the latter today.

The sky was so dark I couldn't see the clouds anymore. I only knew they were there cause there were no stars. It was still pouring, the thunder and lighting passed leaving the rain to fend for itself. I had nothing left. Physically and mentally tapped dry.

"You didn't stack the wood yet." I closed my eyes. I should have went with drowning in the ran. "Get up."

"Hey man, if I could I would." I barley croaked. Heero helped me to my feet by my braid. I didn't have enough in me to care as I stood on shaky legs. Heero walked forward. I tried and couldn't make it. My legs folded like an old lawn chair under me. My hands steadied me as I tried to get up. I was cold and tired, but gave up on feeling when I got here.

"This should be nothing for you. You ran around that Mars colony fixing things for days, yet you can barley cut down three trees."

"We never worked this hard sept the first few days." I glanced at the evil eyed Heero. "I ain't you man. I hate this stupid fucking planet. I don't believe in what I'm doing. Everything on that colony had a purpose." Heero cut in before I could go on.

"Forget the colony." He crouched down in front of me. "You'll never make it back there." He was serious. He wasn't ever going to let me out of this place and the scariest thing was I knew he really wouldn't. "Now get up." He growled yanking me to my feet. He dragged me towards the house. I never able to get my feet under me, every attempt rejected by the sliding mud. He dropped me on the steps. The steps bit into my back, yet didn't even bother me. I barely noticed over every other pain that ate at me.

"Your going to stop this now." Wufei's words were full of stern order.

"He's a prisoner and I intend to."

"You intend to make up for your anger at his betrayal. A betrayal which he doesn't understand. One you never explained. If you do not gain control of yourself with him then I will have him sent to 187." For once I was happy I decided to pay attention.

"Don't threaten me Chang." Heero's voice was dangerously low.

"It's not a threat Heero. You are not as perfect as you seem and I won't stand by and watch someone punished for your.."

"Shut up Chang. You have over stepped your boundaries. I will not have you tell me how to do my job."

"He's not your job Heero." I could here the defeat in Wufei.

"That's your problem Chang, you let the past cloud your judgment. I told you he and Zechs were plotting against the ECA. You said he would never do that and yet here he is."

"Through your desperate attempt to make Zechs fail he is here. Have you ever stopped and questioned your motives?"

"No. My job is to make this word safe and keeping him away from Zechs will insure that. I don't know why he changed, but he chose to be against us."

"I don't want to see you drag him around like this. He is a human and should be treated as one. I have to run into town." I heard Fei walk away. Never could win with Heero. Whenever he had an idea in his head nothing you could say would make him give into any view. I pushed myself up and headed into the house behind Heero.

"Wha'd Fei mean by a betrayal? Wha'd I do now?" Heero turned on me.

"It's always about you isn't it." Heero was fuming and I didn't even say anything. When did he get so sensitive.

"You know, fuck you man. I'm just asking a damn question and you gotta get all pissed at me." I pointed a shaky arm at the door. "You just made me cut down three of the biggest damn trees on this planet cause you thought I deserved it. For what? What the hell did I ever do to you?" Heero turned away from me walking to his room. "Don't think I'm gonna drop this shit that easy. It's your damn fault I'm here." Heero grabbed something from his stand and turned to me holding out the key ring sized remote.

"You never knew when to shut up." I heard a beep from the bracelets. I felt a stab in my wrists. Feeling was lost to each hand. My wrists throbbed as my fingers fell into pins and needles. I looked up at Heero who's face was covered in shadow. The collar beeped as his hand came into view still holding the remote. Water filled my eyes as a needle tore into my neck. I opened my mouth and nothing came out or went in. Panic chased away civil thought. My body collapsed on it's side my decrepit hands resting on the source of my suffocation. Tears fell from my bulging eyes as I fought for my diaphragm to work.

The beep resounded in my ears like the voice of God. I coughed on my side, bile spilling out of my mouth from the effect of the two extremes. "What the hell was that?" I asked sitting up slowly, wiping the drool from my chin.

"The collar and bands are in tune with your body. They inject poison in your blood and antidote. Also they can sever nerves and repair them. The one in your neck targets the phrenic nerve."

"Stimulates the diaphragm hence why I couldn't breath...nice."

"The bands sever the median nerves."

"Ha. Giving my ass some hardcore Carpal Tunnel and shit. So was that the purple or blue light." tiredness showing in every gravely word I spoke.

"Go to bed Duo." Heero said his back facing me. I sat staring at him wondering what would happen if I kept pressing him. I couldn't help but smile as I stood up. I wouldn't make it out of this room. He would definitely kill me for something that stupid. He never took emotion lightly, especially his own.

"You're gonna have to tell me sometime just remember that Heero. Life could be a long ass time. You can't hide from me that long." I walked into the bathroom taking a leak and turning on the bath. Man I couldn't remember the last time I had a bath. I stifled a laugh as I went into the kitchen. I knew Heero would be brooding in his room for the rest of the night. I thought of asking to eat, but decided screw it. He tried to kill me, well maybe not kill me, but scared the crap out of me and I don't even know why. If I was suppose to learn some lesson I missed it. I opened the fridge not even caring what I ate. I saw a couple of white take out boxes and lost it cackling loudly.

How funny is that shit. Got a Chinese guy and Japanese guy living together and they order chinese food. It ain't like they couldn't cook it. Lazy bastards. I gabbed them and a few bottles of beer, putting them in my numerous pockets as I walked into the bathroom. I was shoving handfuls of the food in my mouth...literally. I didn't know where the silverware was. I didn't even bother to take my clothes off as I rolled into the bathtub like I would on a couch. Water splashed over the tiled floor. I yanked off the shower curtain and threw it over the mess. The towel was all the way on the other side of the room and I wasn't about to walk in all the water. I might fall.

I opened the beer drinking it like it could make this whole world go up in flames, glad I had a few more to wish on. It wasn't my fault they left beer in a fridge they thought I wouldn't go in. Who actually listens to stupid rules like you can only piss and pass out when you want. Screw that shit. Thought became more abstract as I swallowed beer after beer down. From the look of it I had taken down about six in 35 minutes. I was feeling a bit better. I crawled out of the tub, knowing one more second and I'd of passed out and drown in there. I plopped on the shower curtain like a tired wet dog. I could feel the empty bottles digging into my side, but was to lazy to move. I just needed to rest for a bit then I'd clean this all up. Yeah a little rest.

I heard someone calling my name and shaking me carefully. I pushed myself to a sitting position all types of quick. "I'm up Lil Man, no worries." I said feeling all dizzy and confused as my eyes fell closed and my body followed suit. Hands caught me. I wrapped my arms around the body pulling it down and knocking it to the ground. "Jus five more minutes Lil Man." I snuggled my head against his chest. His hands came around me resting lightly on my back. "Jus five more minutes." I groaned forgetting the world.

"Yeah." It wasn't Manny's voice, but it was too late for me to do anything. I half woke up feeling a bed under me move. Someone warm next to me trying to pull away. I grabbed them tighter pulling myself around them. My head fell into the crook of there neck. I took in a deep breath. I smiled. Smelled just like Heero.

"Duo I have to get up." Sounded like Heero too. Must be him. He was so warm. I groaned against his neck and squeezed tighter. "Come on Duo." His voice was soft against my hair. I felt his lips graze along my face to rest against my cheek.

"Jus a lil longer." I groaned

"Later." Heero sighed pulling away from me. I slid to his warm spot snuggling into the pillow. His hand brushed through my bangs soothing me into a deep slumber.

I woke with a yawning stretch and a deep sigh as I took in the too bland surroundings. It looked empty as my room upstairs, but I didn't live here by choice, he did. I tried to think back on the night and got as far as the bathtub. I couldn't even remember getting out of it or in here. I hoped I didn't do anything stupid. I thought rubbing my head as I walked into the kitchen.

My hand covered my eyes then wiped down my face as I turned to the ceiling trying desperately not to laugh. Quatre, Wufei, and Trowa were sitting at the tiny dinning room table, the kitchen island the only thing separating us. I stood there for awhile contemplating going back into Heero's room. I shook my head as I went to the fridge and grabbed a beer.

"You mind Fei?" I asked not looking to him as I held up the beer.

"No, but Heero will."

"He ain't here right." I tried to keep the smile from my face as I through the beer back.

"No. He should be back soon. He had to run to the store." Now I looked at Wufei who also had a slight smile on his face.

"Thought you took care of that last night?" The smile wavered as Chang looked towards the windows to the driveway on the right of him, while I was watching him form the left leaning next to the fridge holding myself up by my feet on the island.

"Just as you did Yuy." I wanted to say something, but I wasn't really sure what happened. "He told me to have you clean the bathroom and if you had any issues with the command to show you this." Fei held up that damn key ring. I swear it was like something ya'd use to lock and unlock your damn car from a distance. Showing me where I stand with them again.

"Gotta keep the animal in its place huh?" I said holding up the beer as I turned into the bathroom. There was water and beer bottles all over the floor along with the shower curtain. Yep, no idea how the crap I got outta that tub last night. I laughed as I picked up my mess. Got a little tipsy in the tub, I'd have to tell Lil Man about this.

I stayed in there after I finished holding the empty beer bottle rolling it around in my hands, sitting on the lidded toilet. Alcohol was all I had anymore. The only thing that could make this place tolerable. Nothing left. Mars was a dying star in the sky. I'd never see Zechs again. Even if he came back here Heero would never let me see any of them. My life was reduced to 10ft. Ten fuckin feet. I looked at my reflection. My face clean of the grit making me look almost exactly the same as in the war, only now the violet of my eyes seemed less alive. I was less alive. Less a man and more a slave to my good old friends. The bottle shattered the reflective glass.

On my own or by someone else. I went outside counting my steps standing on the edge of life and death. Blood speeding through my veins. I turned to the house stepping backwards hearing the high pitched whine of the collar, feeling the two needles in the collar and the one's in each of the bands take me home. Straight to the vein. I let my eye lids take the world from me as the poison did its work. My throat tightened and my heart beat was growing erratic. My knees buckled and I coughed out a mouth full of blood. I fought my weaving body. If I feel forward

I'd make it with in the radius. I stared up to the bright blue sky knowing everyone was up there. Hoping Zechs got them all back. All together. I'd make sure it'd work when I got up there. I thought as my body spasmed.

I smiled as my stomach lurched. Blood erupted from my mouth. Couldn't make it quick and quiet had to make it painful torture. I let out a laughing cough as my lungs filled full with my life. Making me cough a red spray. My body was yanked into the radius. I felt the needles reenter. It changed nothing. Blood leaking out any way it could; eyes, ears, nose, mouth. I smiled up at the red blur of Heero. I couldn't stop the smiling laugh that came from me at his worried face was covered in crimson.

His mouth moved in some horse scream I couldn't hear over the blood that filled my eardrums. Quatre was by me rolling me on my side. His hand hitting my back. I was so tired. I gave in to it getting used to suffocating since the blood filled my lugs to bursting. Things blurred after that. I wasn't sure if I was alive or dead. It wasn't what I hoped if I was. Some black emptiness with only my thoughts to keep me company. Did I do the right thing? I had no other choice. I didn't have anything to live for. I never really did. Only a dead woman and boy's words. Solo and Sister Helen. Did it matter so much now?

I felt like ass that'd been worked on daily for the past year. Breathing, thinking, thinking about breathing, it all hurt. I let out a low dying moan.

"Duo are you up?" I barley cracked an eye then let it close and stuck out a pouting lip of horrid pain as a sign of life. "You..." Heero took a long breath and I heard him move to the end of the bed. "You never think. You are a self contradiction. You tell me how I am then you are the same way. I think of nothing but myself, but you think of the world?"

"Yeah." I barley breathed the word. I swallowed moistening my throat. "Thas exactly what I was doin. Savin em from me." I smiled knowing better than to laugh.

"I should have let you die." His words were filled with contempt.

"You should've." I cracked my eyes at the scuffle I heard. Wufei was holding Heero back from me.

"We're going outside. You need to relax." Wufei said.

"Well you got your wish. Zechs is on his way. I should have let you fucking die." Heero was seriously out of hand about this. I opened my eyes more as Wufei was pushing Heero out of the room scolding him. I couldn't make out what was being said, but Heero was screaming. I sat up a bit more. I was in his room with an IV in my arm. I noticed a glass of water next to the bed. My body was so weak I could barley hold it. I sucked it down and let the glass roll to the side unable to hold consciousness.

I felt a pain in my arm. I opened my eyes feeling slightly better. Quatre was holding the IV needle. "Done?" I asked sleepily. Quatre nodded handing me a big glass a water I took down in record time. I barley handed it back as I rolled to take up the middle of the bed. I was pushed to the side by another the movement woke me.

"I have to sleep too." I sat looking down at Heero. I could tell by how broken his voice was he'd been screaming for awhile. "What's wrong with you?"

"Now or earlier?" I countered not really meaning to just tired and fucked up on painkillers that I realized were in the water now. Yeah I'm all up on the quickness.

"In general?"

"I'm tired." Heero sat up cocking his head to the side. "I'm tired in every way of the word. I'm tired of dreaming of home. I'm tired of this world. I'm tired of being." Heero turned away from me. "Now it's your turn."

"You" Heero said laying with his back to me. I couldn't stop the smile that attacked my face. That was it for today I figured as I sprawled next to him. He was only taking up a fourth of the bed so the rest was mine and I took advantage.

I was having a dream, a really fucken good one. I swear I could feel the mouth on my cock. I moaned. I heard myself moan and I had to suck the breath through my teeth as that hot mouth swallowed me whole. I didn't think I was dreaming. My mouth did one of those silent o's as the tongue spun it's way around the head then up and down the pulsating vein. It played in the slit. My fingers slid into the corse hair. I propped myself up on my other arm trying to get a view. My head fell back as he took me all in his mouth. I tell you my toes were curling. I forced my head up and wouldn't believe what I saw in my fluttering eyes. His head bobbed with purpose.

"Shit. I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go." I tried to warn as I fell back on the bed. I filled his mouth with my essence. He swallowed it all down sucking ever last bit out of me and I wasn't even going to hold back. He earned that shit. I was grinning like a crack head getting a score. He moved to a push up position over me.

"I ain't dreaming huh?" He was schooling his emotions. Why at this point in the game, I had no clue.

"Would you rather it Zechs?" His mouth was hovering above mine. I couldn't help the laugh.

"Of all the people I thought of actually having my dick in their mouth, you were the last Yuy." His face moved closer to mine.

"You didn't answer my question." His face was barley visible by his closeness. Christ just fuckin kiss me. No, it ain't ever that easy with Yuy. Gotta fight to the end with Zechs.

"Depends on what else we do." I said as I pushed myself up closing the distance. It was one of the hottest kisses I'd ever had. I ain't even gonna lie. Tastin my two ball compound in Yuy's mouth was enough to get me up for round two. Heero fuckin Yuy sucked my dick and I could taste me in his mouth. He was like the God of Earth and he was all up on me. His body moved against mine with an obvious purpose. His mouth left my to explore my neck and earlobe. I turned giving him access.

"Duo." Heero moaned in my ear. The question laid in my name. He pushed harder against me trying to make me understand his need. I pushed him back. I wasn't thinking right. I wasn't thinking at all. Well, not with the right head. I licked my lips unable to look at him, slowing my breath, attempting to find some sense in all this. Heero grabbed my shirt and pulled me to a siting position to where he knelt between my legs. He wouldn't give me thought. His mouth ravaged mine of all life. He pulled away. Our tongues sliding along the others not wanting to break contact. My body jumped at the loud slam.

"I see you are feeling better." I had no eyelids as I turned to Zechs at a lost for everything. My hand wiped the spit from my bottom lip. I chanced a glance down. I was at attention for my superior to see. A bomber must have planted a hell of a lot of explosives in my head cause anything I could have thought of to save my ass just went up like the Hindenburg. The hurt he held behind the mask of indifference. He gave a slight bow.

"I didn't mean to intrude. Perhaps I should have knocked. Please continue where you left, I will excuse myself. I apologize." The last was barley audible. Zechs left me to stare at the door. Shit. Cosmic fucking joke, I swear. I turned on Yuy who was studying me closely. I glanced to the door and back to him. I tried to cover the anger with a smile that came out to be more half snarl.

"You fuckin knew. You fuckin knew he'd get here today." I tried to blink away the rage. My lips twitched with the novel I wanted to unleash upon him. I looked to the ceiling searching for some kind of peace. Needless to say the only thing ceilings ever hold are fans and lights, that's including this one.

"You fucking used me." I glared at him. He could have been a marble statue for all he reacted to my words. I wasn't ever good at holding up any emotions for long. This one was not different. I cold-cocked Heero knocking him off the bed. I stood making myself decent and crouched to where he was rubbing his cheek.

"Don't you ever fuckin touch me again yo. Never." I clenched my fist in front of his face snarling my unending rage. If I had the time I'd a killed him right there. I slammed the door making it reverberate against the frame. I ran to the kitchen.

wufei was sitting at the table staring down at his steaming tea. He nodded his head towards the door. "Good luck." He said as I went for the door. I stopped my hand hovering above the handle. I had nothing to go on. What was I gonna say. `Oh, it's not what it looked like.' The hell it wasn't. Zechs ain't stupid and that is the most cliched thing to say. Good luck. I scoffed at Fei's statement. I sighed as I opened the door. Mise well get it over with.

Zechs was almost to the stretch limousine that brought him here. The driver already opening the door. I jogged a little closer to him as I yelled. "Wait. Don't leave it like this."

"I came to see if you where alright and you are. There's no reason for me to stay." He stopped, but he didn't turn around. The driver got back into the limo leaving the door open incase Zechs was sick of my excuses and wanted to leave. I just wanted him to look at me.

"There's a million reasons to stay, I just can't think of one right now, but thinking was never high on my lists of importance." I was babbling.

"It seems there isn't much that's important to you." Zechs took a step towards the car. I moved closer to him. I wanted to run up and grab him to hold on to him and make him listen. I knew better though. Zechs isn't the kind of person who wants you near him when it's you that's got him all pissed and I was definitely that person.

"Yeah there is. It's just sometimes I don't think. Well, most the time I don't think. That doesn't matter though. I mean it's just...I don't know." I rubbed my hands over my face. I used to be so good in spots like this. I think my brain recently resined and I just haven't got the memo. "It's just that you know things are all fucked up and I'm here and I don't know what I'm doing and...fuck Zechs. You sprung this whole interested in me thing when I was gonna go down for some stupid ass shit. You had four God damn years. What the fuck is it with you people? I'm never good enough when we have a chance, but once that changes then the whole fuckin world wants fuck me!" My whole body was moving in the fit that was taking over. I was starting to pace forgetting why I came out here in the first place.

"Ah! I can't even kill myself to get away from you people. You guys don't even know what you want. Why don't you two get together and just fuck the hell out of each other. Your both twisted assholes. Your perfect for each other. You don't even care about me. You guys just want to see who I'll take it up the ass for first. Then it will be who made me moan the loudest. Well, I'm gonna be the one doing the fucking and I'll fuck whoever I want when I want. And I'll have you both screaming my name." I screamed wordlessly till there was no breath in me.

I took a deep breath in my nose and let it out my mouth standing up straight. I looked towards the limo. Zechs was looking at me like I was insane. Probably was, but he helped. I turned to the cabin. Heero was standing on the porch with about the same look.

"Well, I think I need a beer after that." I said with a laugh walking towards the cabin. I smiled at Yuy. "I think we sorted a lot of things out." I shut the door behind me and just lost it laughing the whole way to the fridge.

"You are completely out of your mind." Wufei said as I walked towards the table beer in hand.

"Can't argue with ya there Chang. Hey, you gotta do what yer good at right." I said taking a long drink from the heavenly bottle. I felt myself instantly relax, though the screaming helped too. I heard the limo door close. I figured he was going to leave. I wouldn't of even listened to me if I were him. Good thing I ain't him. I heard another engine start. Wufei was looking out the window.

"Where's Yuy going?" I assumed he was asking me. Chang wasn't one to talk to himself.

"Maybe they're taking my advise and are gonna get fucked." I said into my beer. Chang just snorted at me. "So you wanna fuck while he's gone?" I had to laugh at the horrified look I got from Chang. "I figured I'd ask since it seems everyone else wants too."

"You are disgusting Duo." Chang said as he left the table going to his room. I was alone and took advantage making sure to wipe out the beer supply. Wufei came out of his room a few hours and a lot of beer later.

"If yer lookin for beer this is the last one. You should go get some." I looked out the window. "Wow. When'd it get dark." I slurred weaving in my chair.

"I don't think you need anymore Duo." He said filling his kettle up with water.

"You shouldn't be thinking." I cackled.

"If Heero finds you like this he'll.."

"He'll be to busy suckin on my dick." I cut Wufei off. "I don't give no shit." I chugged down the last beer putting the empty with the countless others. I looked over at Wufei. The room was starting to slide to the right every time I got it into focus.

"Drinking won't solve all your problems. It's only going to make it worse."

"I don't have any prerbel...porb...p" I stopped licking my lips. That word was really hard to say. I forgot what I was talking about. "You're stupid." Wufei ran over to me grabbing my arm. I jerked away from him almost falling off the chair.

"What? Leave me alone man." Wufei tried to grab me again only to have me swing at him.

"You have to go upstairs. Heero's back. You can't let him find you like this." Wufei was glaring down at me like I was some misbehaving little brat.

"I can take him. He's a lil pussy anyway." Wufei held his hands up in defeat.

"Fine. I tried." He said half running to his room. My attention was brought to the door as it closed. Heero looking between me and the empty bottles. I pointed at him, my arm swaying. "Nostrils flaring."

"What are you doing?" His teeth never separated as he spoke.

"Nothin." I laughed a booze filled laugh at him. He was still fast I noted as his arm swiped all the bottles from the table and grabbed me pulling me halfway across it to him.

"Are you stupid."

"Is that a recordical question?"

"Rhetorical. No." He pushed me back to the chair with force enough to send both me and it to the ground where tears fell from my eyes as I laughed.

"You want to die so bad Duo. Keep laughing and I can make it happen." I parted my wet lids trying to suppress the giggles. The barrel gleamed in the soft kitchen light. I bit down on my lip unable to hold in the puffs of laughter. The barrel dug into the skin of my forehead as I gave into the body shuddering laugh. I heard the chamber load, but couldn't stop.

"Go head" I snickered. "Get one off in me." If he didn't shoot I was going to die from laughing.

***such a fuck I know****

HD: so uh yeah got a little fucked up for a minute

D: What the hell

H: Do you even know what your doing

Z: obviously not

Q: Me and Tro had cameo

W: ….

HD: Shut the hell up I'm the author I know what I'm doing….hehe

H: No, you really don't

D: I got Yuy's back on that.