Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WaStElAnD ❯ ALL GREAT THINGS TO COME ( Chapter 14 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Welcome To The END of The

WasTeLaNd by Hate Dept.

WeLL As THEY saY alL grEaT ThinGs MusT coMe to An End….HoW DeprEssInG No?….YeAH…HmM I ReALy EnJoyEd wriTiNG tHiS StorY AnD I KnOW YoU MoThErFuKErs LoVed ReAdiNG iT…DoN'T LiE…HeH…I GUEss ThAt'S All I GoT to SaY…Ah ThIS Is A LoNGeR ChaP, BuT It'S The LasT so I FiguReD I'D HooK yOu Up ><….

PriScEL: ThanKS FoR READin..AnD I HopE Ya Get SoME PleaSuRe OuT of ThiS ChaP…IT tooK AwhilE To GET JuSt RigHT…BuT If YA likE HoW fuCkEd Up THE rEst Is Then You'LL LoVe thIS…

PyRZm: I KnEw I WoULD PuLl yoU InTo My FucKed Up WorLD…BWAHahahaha ThErE IS No EscApE…heh, Now I'M OvEr thE Evil, ThAnKS For ThE ProPs, I'vE aLWays sucKEd At SpeLLinG an Shit, BuT GoOD aT WrITiNG..WelL I Mean CHArAcTerS anD PlOt…BuT WhAtEvER..AnY-FuckIn-WHO, I TrIEd to CatCH all The ShIT iN tHis One, buT I'M SuRE I MiSSED some sHit…

D: You gonna fuckin end it….

HD: Anything to get you fucks away from me…ahhh I need sleep

H: The fuck you do

Z: Just drink somemore…

D: Come on HD

HD: Oh you whinny little bitchs just shut the fuck up before I call baby t and Goth boy back,

D: Hey no need to threaten HD we was just playin. Just sit and have a beer….good

Ch 14: ALL GREAT THINGS TO COME

"What, you think I fuckin know what's up?" Relena glared at my use of language. I rolled my eyes at the little princess. "Fuck Zechs. That motherfucker's on the same level as you fuckin lechers." Wufei gave a snort to my comment.

"I told Zechs to bring them here. They have to have a trial first. This is the pacifist's era." Relena said walking towards the house.

"Pacifism. That's what this shit is suppose to be." I grunted as Heero gave me a push from behind. "Ya know man," I said turning to him walking backwards, "I really hate you bein' behind me." Heero smirked as he grabbed my arm and spun me forward pulling me at a faster pace then possible in the restraints.

"Heero. I'll take Duo from here." Trowa said as we reached the doors to the house. Heero and Trowa fell into a power struggle stare down. The other two had stopped to take in the display. I could almost read the thoughts going through their heads. Heero and Trowa were violent by nature. Hell, we were all violent by nature, but their's was a more focused sort. Their brains would be calculating all possible offensive and defensive moves they may take and how the other would counter. It was like the physical fight needn't take place because it already was in each mind.

Heero released my arm. I couldn't help the smile that grasped my lips. Guess Heero ain't as confident as he used to be. It was almost like Heero could here my thoughts as he turned to glare at me.

"Hey Heero. Don't feel bad. If I had the chance, I would do all this shit to you." I grinned spitting in his face. Not the most intelligent thing for me to do I realized when his fist crushed my stomach into my spin. Trowa caught me before I could hit the ground, while Quatre pulled Heero inside.

"That fucker." I groaned wiping the drool on my shoulder as Trowa righted me.

"You will eventually have to learn when it's best to keep your mouth closed." Trowa said helping me walk into the house.

"Yeah, the only thing Yuy would want me to close my mouth on is his dick."

"What the hell did Maxwell say?!" I heard Heero yell from some far off room along with a slight struggle. Trowa sighed heavily behind me.

"You don't make it any easier."

"Oh sorry, I forgot my role as you guy's bitch again." Trowa paid no mind to my sarcasm as he brought me into the adjacent sitting room and sat me down on a white couch. I slid to my side and rolled to my stomach trying to get comfortable with all the chains. I let the subtle smile cross my face at the remembrance of a familiarness the scene gave me. The glass table, the second couch, but the chairs were pink instead of black and no fireplace here, in it's place there was a picture window. Memory is overrated anyway.

A slap to the face roused me from a slumber I hadn't noticed I'd fallen into.

"`Ey, whatever that shit is, it can wait five more fuckin minutes." I grumbled turning my head towards the couch. I felt myself yanked from the cushions and became reacquainting with my current situation. I fell on my back, my arms catching the blow and the cuffs on my wrist cushioning my lower spine. My eyes squinted open. Heero stood above me reaching a hand out to grab me up before I was done suffering, per ususal.

"Man." Heero's hand rested on my shoulder, "you gotta real sweet way of waking a motherfucker up." I groaned as he pulled me to my feet. It took me a minute to get my bearings as the blood rushed from my head, but that was way to long for Heero to wait. He shoved me forward and I tripped into Wufei, who spun on me furious pushing me backwards right back into Heero.

Wufei walked out the door growling. "Hurry and get him out there. Zechs is landing and Trowa, Quatre, and Relena are waiting. I will waste no more time on this."

Heero's arms came around me and his head rested in the curve of my neck. He took a deep breath in sighing it out against my skin causing chills to run down my arms. His head fell against mine and he rubbed it there a moment.

"What the fuck are you doin'?" I asked at Heero's actions. He grunted as he pushed me towards the door. I went where he lead me through the house trying to keep my head empty of him. I knew where my thoughts would take me if I let them and there was no need to go back there.

We reached a glassed in porch, which was ridiculously big. Seriously, it was the size of a fuckin house. I could see the sun rising on the horizon and the huge shadow of Zechs' ship blocking the almost serene scene. I saw the shadows coming from the ship. Five approached and I could tell who the undetailed forms were. My face broke out into a wide grin even though the air around the four of them was thick with defeat. Manny was behind Zechs, his big burly form distinct. Donovan was on his right, easily spotted with a tied up sleeve. To Manny's left was Harry, who's form so resembled Zechs. Finally next to Harry was Gabe's short squat form.

Heero lead me out to the yard. I wanted to pick up the speed, but the chains would only let me move so fast. Zechs and the others had already reached Relena and my captors. Heero and I were still a good ten feet away, but I swear I saw Manny look up at me with a smile. I froze as the shadows moved and the sun broke free of the horizon shedding light on the figures in front of us. I felt Heero stop behind me, aware he saw the same thing.

The glint of a knife was the first thing that caught my eyes. It looked like a pocket knife in Manny's huge hands, but it was something out of Friday the Thirteenth in reality. It rested against Zechs' neck, while Manny's other huge arm held the man still. Gabe held a gun pressed to Relena's forehead, Wufei had a sword against Gabe's throat, and Harry had a gun aimed to Wufei's head. Trowa held a gun on Donovan, who had a gun on Quatre. Quatre had his aim on Manny. I could tell how Manny and the other's planned it. Aim for whoever's in front of you.

My heart was pounding in my chest. The fuckin crazy bastards. The thought came to go to them, but was cut away by the cold metal on my temple. Heero's other arm came around my stomach to hold me tight against him. His chin was just above my left shoulder.

"Let `im go Hee-man." Gabe yelled.

"You let them go." Heero retorted.

"Heero, you're not in the seat to bargain here. We are." Manny said.

"Did you come all this way to see him die?" Heero's voice had went cold and I heard the gun cock in my right ear.

"Do you want to see this little fuckin Queen die you motherfucker?" Gabe snapped back cocking his gun in response. That's all it took and every other gun that was out was also put in ready position. There were too many bullets in chambers and too many itchy trigger fingers. I had a feeling this was going to end up really fuckin messy. I could almost roll the tension over my tongue.

"You should all realize one thing." Donovan serious tone never wavered as he continued. "We will do anything to get D back, just as you will to keep your Queen alive. Speed isn't an advantage you have over us. Being ex-gundam piolets will not get you out of this. This is an even playing field and if we kill Zechs and Relena there ain't going to be anymore Peacecrafts left. It's not a question of whether we live or die, but if we've killed the two this planet holds so dear."

Man I didn't know if everyone was sweating as bad as I was, but I swear filling an Olympic sized pool would've been cake. No one would make a move. I knew the guns had to be getting heavy and it was just a matter of time before one wavered. If I had the faith to pray any longer I would've.

"Heero. Let him go." Quatre voice was commanding. Heero's arm tightened around my waist. "I said let him go Heero." Quatre was on the verge of yelling.

"No." Heero barley whispered next to my ear.

"Heero." Trowa snapped.

"No." Heero was a bit louder, but I knew I was the only one hearing him.

"Yuy. Even I agree. You have to release him." Wufei yelled.

"No!" Heero screamed right next to my ear making my face cringe. "He's mine. He belongs here now. His life is mine. That was his sentence. He is my responsibility. Dammit he's mine." Everyone's attention was on Heero even mine. The gun stayed on my temple as I turned to him.

"What the fuck you talkin bout?" I couldn't keep the disbelief out of my deadpan voice. Heero looked at me like I should understand what he had concluded. Shit like anyone could understand what was going through his mind.

"I won't let you go again. You're with me now. You gave yourself to me..." I cut the crazy off before he could go on.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa buddy. I don't know what trip you got goin on in your head, but yer way fuckin off. I hate you more than any creation in this fuckin universe. Dude just cause we fucked when I was totally fuckin wasted don't mean nothin. Shit man, I'da fucked anyone at that point. So, you best be gettin it outta yer mind that you're somethin special to me cause you're far from that shit." Heero threw me to the ground stopping my verbal assault on him. I fell on my side wacking my head on the ground. You think I'd be prepared for shit like that, but I've always been a bit slow.

I rolled to my back looking up at Heero who had the gun trained on my chest. "Yeah, shooting me's going to solve all yer fuckin issues." My words were lathered in sarcasm.

"At least this way you won't get off my planet." Heero growled. I saw it in his eyes, the fucker was really going to shoot me. My foot shot up barley in time as the sound echoed through the air. My shoulder burned, but I knew the bullet had went clean thru it.

"You ass. You fuckin shot me." I said appalled. Heero looked at me confused, like it was odd for me to react in such a way. I guess it was, I mean, it was Heero I was dealing with, but he really shot me.

"You shot me once."

"You deserved it. You were molesting a whore." Heero quirked an eyebrow. Okay, so it was Relena and he wasn't molesting her, but that's inconsequential.

"I told you I'd take the shot." Heero said firmly as I heard another bullet enter the chamber.

"But I'm not running." I said with a laugh. I should've been scared since the end of my life laid in the next bullet, yet I really didn't care. Despite the fact that if I didn't kick the gun when I did I would have been dead already, I really didn't believe Heero would kill me. Yeah, it's that slow thing again.

"Release him now." Manny's voice boomed in the open area almost rattling the glass windows behind us. Heero's attention left me, then he was stuck glancing down at me and up at Manny. I leaned my head back to see the happenings and noticed a thick line of red dripping down Zechs' neck.

"Do you really want to through this world into another war for your selfish needs? You ended one war and will be the beginning of another." Donovan said calmly. I looked up at Heero who's face was scrunched in a rabid snarl. His foot cracked into my side causing me to choke on my spit as it rolled me to my stomach. He undid the ankle cuffs then the wrists. It felt so fuckin good to be rid of the restraints. So good because now I could fight back.

"Careful Heero." I murmured as I slammed my hands into the ground next to my head and kicked my right leg up, pushing with the left. The right foot caught Yuy in the face and the left went over my head propelling me to flip to my feet.

"Ey you motherfuckers. Better late then never, heh." I said saluting Manny. "I be over in a minute. Gotta take care of some business first." Heero was holding his face in his hand as I turned to him. Blood leaking between the fingers. He held the gun up in his other hand.

"You think you're gonna hit me or will I move and you take out Quatre, Trowa, or Zechs?" I smirked. Heero threw the gun to the side, dropping the hand from his face. My foot had met with his jaw. His bottom lip had split and his nose was leaking red. "Boy, yer lookin mighdy perddy." I said with a thick hick accent.

"I don't need a gun to take you out Duo." Heero said falling into a fighting stance.

"Just like old times huh?" I said stretching my shoulders, wincing a bit with the hole in the right, but ignoring it and moving to work out my legs.

"Hn, except then I never got the chance to fuck you then." Heero sneered.

"Ha. Well, I didn't drink enough back then to waste my time." I countered mimicking his fighting stance.

"You don't have to pretend you didn't like it." Heero's voice took on arrogance.

"And you don't have to pretend it actually mattered." We both lunged at each other. I ducked his fist and mine connected with his stomach. His other fist found it's way to my left side he had previously kicked. We both paused there a moment taking in each other's blows. The heel of my foot caught his. I pushed him back as I kicked his foot out from under him. His other foot caught me in the stomach before I could pin him. I stumbled back from the force of his leg thrust. By the time I stopped myself Heero was already kneeling holding his stomach.

"Come on Heero. You're gonna have to take more than that to last with me." I snorted as I went for him again. He was on his feet and braced himself for impact. I had a lot of speed on me and my shoulder sunk into his gut as I tackled him back down to the ground. I heard the sound of the air being forced from his body, which gave me some gratification even though my face took a nice hit from the ground with the move. "You forget I'm stronger than I used to be and I know all your moves since you've been beatin on me with em for the past few weeks."

"Recklessness and power don't ensure your victory." Heero coughed as his elbow connected with the side of my head. I rolled away from him quick feeling the numbness below my left eye. I moved to stand and caught Heero's foot with my face. I fell to my back on the grass, my head a little light. I figured it was a mix of blood loss, head trauma, and the steady grating of pain from my shoulder. I reached my hands out to push myself up and felt Heero's gun next to my right hand. Heero straddled me and lifted me up by my collar. He pulled his fist back ready to strike.

"You brought this upon yourself." He said trying to give himself an explanation for his actions. My right hand gripped the barrel of the gun and I cracked the butt of it on the side of his head before his fist could connect. He fell off me holding his ear groaning. I knelt down to him pressing the gun to his forehead making his movement stop. "You picked up the gun." He said accusingly.

"I never said I would fight fair. This isn't a game Yuy, it's my life. Now get up." Heero did as I commanded, though he was swaying a bit. I figured out why when he dropped his hand from his left ear. Blood was running from it. I must have ruptured his eardrum. I picked up the shackles he had me in and hooked them on his wrists and ankles. I nodded for him to go over towards the others. We stopped just behind Quatre.

"Lil Man, Donny J, Gabe, `arry." I said nodding to them all.

"Good ta see ya again Big D." Manny said with a smile.

"You guys didn't plan past this did ya fuckin jackholes?" I said looking between all their uncertain faces.

"Well...uh...no." Gabe said as I watched the sweat drip down his face. It was getting hot with the rising sun and I was sure holding the guns wasn't easy either.

"Actually, we figured we'd all be dead now love." Harry said with a smile. I couldn't help but laugh at the honesty of Harry's statement. I calmed myself and tried to think up a plan.

"Alright. Well. Relena." I watched her terrified eyes look over to me. "We're leaving you here, but if you say one fuckin thing about me breaking off this planet Yuy and your dear brother are fuckin dead. What you're gonna tell the press is that Zechs had some more bad seeds on the Mars colony and you sent these guys up there to take care of `em. Of course, they couldn't just leave me here. You can fill in the rest. Got it?"

"Yes." Her voice didn't have that confidence it usually carried. Ah, how I loved it.

"Now, all you motherfuckers drop your damn weapons unless you all wanna die cause you damn well know Lil Man, Donovan, Gabe, `arry and I are gonna get our shots out before you. And `arry and I don't got anyone guardin our asses. So what's it gonna be guys? Time to see how many of you wanna die." I said looking around at the others.

Quatre was the first to drop his gun then Trowa followed suit. Wufei hesitated. I was almost sure he was trying to figure out what was worse, being our prisoners or dying. Though if I were in his shoes I may have gone with the latter. Chang decided he had something to live for and dropped his sword.

"Good boys. Now all ya get in front of us and Gabe, let Relena go."

"I think I'm just gonna hold Mr. Hex right here." Manny smiled. I looked over at him and noticed Zechs. Man he got pounded. One eye was swollen almost shut, just a mass of bruise. His face was lined with cuts and his white European looking suit was covered in blood, which I figured was his own.

"Damn, how the fuck didn't they notice that?" I asked looking between Manny and the others.

"Heh, we made Zechs tell them he had a little trouble loading us up. Shit, Lil Man's big enough you'd gotta believe it." Gabe said with a smirk.

"Ha. Nice. Well, lets load these shit bags up and lock em down so we can get to some drinking." I said pushing Heero forward loving to be on the giving end.

Relena never moved from where we left her as we loaded the others up and put them in the cells Zechs' ship had. He had to get the cells put in after he went on a supply run to earth. He decided to put the few men that had went completely mad on one of the supply ships. Not a bad idea till they broke out. Needless to say that ship never made it to Earth and Zechs put cells on his ship. I guess he figured he could take them out if need be. Not that it mattered to me. Shit, it made it a hell of a lot easier to hold them all captive.

"Hey before you guys put them in there cells you best tie them up. They're not as good at escaping as me, but I ain't taking any chances. Not now." I barley whispered the last to myself as we stood with the new captives in front of the cells they would be calling home till we reached the colony.

"It won't last." Heero said as he stood in front of the cell. I made sure to hook the cuffs on tight as I could.

"I'm sure that's what you hope Heero and if you don't, soon you will." I shoved him into the cell. He slammed off the wall and slid to the floor He rolled to a sitting position glaring up at me as the blood dripped from his lip.

"Reduced to menial threats?" He snarled. I walked towards him getting as closed as I dared. I knew what he was capable of, even subdued.

"Heero, I will give you one piece of advice, you can do with it what you want. Find a God Heero. Find one God to pray to because your mind alone will not be able to handle the things I plan to do to you. Death is an eventuality, but we can have many years together before then. Many years for me to hear every agonizing noise you can possible make. Oh, and make no doubt, I know there are hundreds." I gave him a wide grin and a wink. "Just make sure you find that God Heero cause I would sure hate to break your mind before I'm done showing you the depths of true hatred."

Heero's face emptied of emotion turning into that unreadable wall. He didn't say anything as I left his cell locking it behind me. I knew then I had unnerved him.

"Hey D you want me to watch `em?" Gabe asked grabbing my attention with a hand on my shoulder. I winced as he hit the one with the hole in it. "Oh shit, sorry bout that. You should have `Arry take care of it."

"It's cool Gabe, just leave them." I glanced into the cells Manny and the others had filled, too distracted with my threat to Heero to have noticed Manny and crew gave the piolets a nice going over before locking them down. "Shit, you guys didn't have to beat `em too." I said looking at the piolets unmoving forms.

"They deserve more than a few fuckin hits. Shit, if the pussies can't take that kinda shit why the fuck were they Gundam piolets and not us?" Gabe asked expectantly.

"Dude, I was a Gundam piolet."

"Oh, right, but you don't count Big D. I don't believe that shit anyway. Yer ass is a fuckin mechanic. I don't believe none of them papers or any of that shit. It's all fuckin lies. Shit D, you can barley piolet yer ass to yer room on the colony after a sift let a fuckin lone piolet a gundam suit." Gabe said shoving me out of the holding room and into the ship.

"Yeah, your probably right Gabe." I sighed leaning against the wall.

"You alright Big D?" Gabe asked wrapping an arm around me for support. "Hey yo, why don't I take you to Mr. Hex's room where you can kick it for awhile. Harry and Donny J can pretty much fly this bitch and once we hit space the thing basically flies itself. That way your ass can get some sleep and by the time yer up, we can get some much needed drinkin time in, eh?"

"Yeah Gabe. That sounds perfect." I sighed as we entered into Zechs' room on the ship. I didn't pay much attention to it as I went to the bed and assed. The bed was comfortable, like I'd expect anything less. I was sure it was done in white, but that was a fading thought. My eyes closed and I would've been labeled clinically dead by anyone who didn't know how I slept.

I felt hands grabbing my throat. My eyes snapped open. Heero was straddling me, his face a blank mask. He leaned his face close to mine.

"Did you really believe it would last? Duo you are mine. You gave yourself to me. Like I would let you escape me." His tongue licked up my cheek as his hand ran down my body, which I realized was as naked as his. "Don't worry Duo. You'll enjoy me." His mouth came down on mine.

I shot up from the bed, sweat pouring from me. I blinked the water down in my eyes as I steadied my breath. I slowly rubbed my hand across my forehead trying to force the nightmare back into sleep, while I went the opposite way. I swung my legs off the side of the bed finally getting up. The bed was done all in white, even had a canopy I noticed as I stood and turned to it. I had left a nice puddle of red from where my shoulder had leaked. I brought my hand to my shoulder which wasn't hurting so bad now and realized it was bandaged. I hadn't even woke up.

"Damn I was straight comatose." I smirked as I gave a stretch. There wasn't much in the room, although it was needlessly big. There was a desk on the right side, the bed to the left and a couple chairs around a small dark wood table in the middle. A door was opened to the left of the desk.

"Sweet, bathroom." I said to myself as I walked in. Man the thing was too damn much. What the hell was it with freakin jacuzzi bathtubs, and on a damn ship. I wished I had the option of having that much money to waste. There was a pile of black sitting on the side of the tub. I would have checked it out right away, but my bladder really needed some emptying first. I took care of my personal businesses and went to the tub flicking it on as I unfolded the clothes.

Fuck yeah, Manny and them were the fuckin shit. I thought to myself as I laid the clothes on the ground next to the boots. They had it all and must of found it in my room. The cargo pants, which still had some random wires, a lighter, and miscellaneous scrapes of paper in them. The black wife beater and long sleeved shirt with the combat boots to finish. All the items had a dull red look to them from time in the water on the colony, even the black cotton boxers. I took a big sniff of the long sleeved shirt before dropping it. I could smell all the oil and grease of work in it. I couldn't wait to be home.

I stripped down and slid into the hot tub. I didn't feel the need to turn on the jets. Hell, I was sure that would hurt too damn much so I just let myself soak tossing in some bubble mix to clean me off. I undid the braid and washed my hair trying to get the sent of Earth off of me. If I never saw that damn planet again it'd be too soon. I finished and through the clothes on relishing the feel. I shoved the black long sleeve in the back pocket of the pants sighing at the familiarness. I braided up my hair to finish.

I walked out of Zechs' room and could faintly hear Manny and the others voices down the hall. I followed the sound of their talk and laughter to a large lounge room. The lights were dim and there was nothing but huge cushions and couches filling the room.

"Holy shit, what is this, a fuckin bar." I said as the four turned to me. Gabe launched a beer and me and I automatically caught it with my right hand. I regretted it instantly as my shoulder protested, but didn't loose my grip on the beer. Priorities. I popped it open with out a second thought and slammed it barley tasting it just knowing that I damn well deserved it.

I finished it dropping it on the ground. I noticed the others were doing the same as Manny nodded at a cushion next to him and I had to navigate through the empties to reach him. I sat down and he passed me the flask he was drinking out of.

"Don't tell me you still drinking the moonshine."

"Hell yeah Big D. Well, actually been saving this shit ever since the day you..." I snatched the flask out of Manny's hand before he could go on and took as much as I could of the rancid liquor. I sighed out a burning breath remembering how hard it was to keep the shit down.

"Lil Man, don't start. Don't anya ya start. Shit happed the way it did. It doesn't matter, I'm here now." Donovan hit me in the shoulder handing me a bottle of vodka.

"It's all your's Big D." I smiled taking it.

"Alright." I said holding my bottle up. "I want ya all to make a pack with me. Fuck the past. None of the shit matters now. I ain't gonna say nothin about it so you all ain't gotta either. Only time it's worth mentioning is when were beating the fuck outta them bastards in the hold. What'da say?"

"I got yer meanin Big D." Manny said holding up his flask.

"Who am I to say shit. We all gotta a past. We never gave a shit bout it before so why the fuck now?" Gabe added holding up his beer.

"Ohh, well, Duo love I can't promise, but you know I will try my hardest for you." He said holding up his mixed cocktail blowing me a kiss and giving me a wink. I just shook my head at him.

"Hey, you guys never treat me different so why should I now and for something as trivial as this." Donovan said holding up his bottle of Johnny Walker. We clicked our bottles together and drank until we had to breath.

"Damn Big D yer ass was out for like ever yo. Shit man, we're gonna be home in like two hours." Gabe said popping open another beer. "You gotta a lot of catchin up to do." He added tapping my bottle with his.

Things fell into old as our bottles got lower and lower. Manny was telling me the recent fights Cindy and he were getting into and Donovan told me Julie was pregnant. Not much else was happening.

"Duo I hate to do this to ya man, but the Mass Grave ain't workin so well. When we get back we need ya to take a look at it. Me an' Donny J were tryin to figure it, but we ain't got yer talent with it. Other than that it's jus the usual shit." Manny said with a grin smacking me on the back.

"I figured that shit would be fucked. Yuy gave me no time to recheck it before he arrested my ass. I knew there were some controls that needed adjustment. Fuck that bastard." I said feeling good and wasted as I finished the bottle. I used Manny's shoulder to help get myself to a standing position. "That fuckin piece of shit. I'm gonna kick the fuck out of him." I said swaying on my feet.

"Hell yeah. You should. That bitch ass deserves that shit." Gabe said barley able to keep his eyes open. Harry gave me a nod of encouragement, while he held Gabe's head in his lap.

"I say do it. Me and Lil Man gotta bring the ship to port." Donovan said as he got to his feet.

"You got sometime to kill Big D." Manny said elbowing me in the side. "You should give him a nice goin over." Manny walked me out of the lounge area with his arm resting on my shoulder. "Ey, I been savin this for ya." Manny slurred in my ear. I looked to his hand and grabbed the fifth of J&B he held out to me.

"Lil Man, you are the fuckin shit."

"Well, you gotta be drinkin somethin when yer kickin ass." Manny laughed as he pushed me down the hall in the opposite direction towards the cells. "Don't `ave too much fun Big D. You gotta save some fer us."

I gave a laugh at Manny's last words making my weaving way down the halls. I finally reached the holding cell room and leaned on the door for a minute. I was really fuckin wasted, but I didn't have to be sober to beat the shit out of someone. I opened the door then opened the bottle taking a long drink as I walked to his cell. I glanced in the cells on either side of me as I made my way down.

Trowa was in the first cell on the right and Quatre in the opposite one to my left, both still down for the count. Zechs was in the cell down from Trowa and Wufei in the opposite. Zechs was still out, but Wufei was coming too, rather slowly though. Next to Wufei was Heero's cell. I stopped in front to the door crouching down to get a better look at Heero's sitting form. I had to grab onto the bars for support as I took another drink from the bottle.

"Sucks bein on the other side huh?" I grinned at the glaring Heero.

"Drunk again." His voice was cold.

"Hell yeah. And it feels good as fuck." I grunted as I stood up and typed in the code to unlock the door. It took me awhile since my motor skills were way off, but eventually I hit all the right numbers. "Why couldn't he just use keys?" I said more to myself as I pulled the door open.

"You wouldn't have done any better with keys." Heero said.

"God I hate yer fuckin arrogant ass. You always think yer better than everyone. You know without all of us lackeys your ass would have been dead." I said leaning in the left corner of the cell next to the door, unable to make a straight path to him. "That shit pisses me off."

"I piss you off." Heero said pushing himself up on the wall.

"Yeah, like it's fuckin somethin new. You're a fuckin dick man." I said talking another drink from the bottle. "But ya know I didn't come down here to chat. I came to kick yer fuckin face in, eh?" I gave a dark laugh.

"You always did talk to much." Heero said as my head was yanked back against the bars of the cell. I heard Wufei laugh behind me. I could feel the hair wanting to tear from my scalp at the force of Wufei's hold on my braid.

"Shit." I groaned as Heero stepped to me. I brought my leg up and felt a spark of hope as I found a knife in the sheath I had in my boot. I had one in each boot, just incase I needed to cut some wires or any other random purpose, like this one. I swung it at Heero who jumped back out of it's reach. Heero moved quick to my left pinning the left hand against the bars with his body making the knife useless. I went for the other boot, but Wufei's foot came through the bars he pinned my leg back with the chain that held his ankles.

How the fuck did this happen? I thought to myself in the midst of my predicament. I had come down here to beat Heero's ass and instead I was pinned on some fucking bars with my head trying to be pulled through them by my braid. If I would have been any types of sober I'm sure my shoulder would have hurt like hell since the bars were digging in right where the bullet hole was. My right foot was half way through the bars pinned by Wufei and Heero was crushing my left arm into the metal. The only free part of me was my right hand and the way I was held I couldn't reach either of them or my knife.

My hand darted to the pockets I could reach. Hell, maybe I could strategically launch some wire at Wufei, and it could hit him in the eye, and then he would be blind and let me go. Yeah, well it was just a thought. My arm jerked as it entered my back pocket and my finger was sliced. I kept it there and wrapped my hand around the finger cutting razor. It was small, but it was something. I held it in my hand feeling the liquid leaking from my middle finger. I was sure it was a nice deep cut since the razor was sharp as new.

I narrowed down my options to one. Maybe if I wasn't drunk I would of came up with something better, but at least the drunkness killed my thought process and left me with action. I brought the razor to the back of my head.

"Just do it." I commanded myself as my arm shook. I brought my hand down and up. I repeated it about five times till there was no more pressure and my head was free. I swung the razor at Heero catching him in astonishment. The razor slid through the meat of his arm vertically leaving a deep cut. He jumped back from me and I yanked my leg from Wufei. I stumbled forward unable to get my balance with the lost weight. I put the knife back in my boot knowing what I might do if I left it out. I got to my knees and brought a tentative hand to the back of my head. I could feel the short strands of hair left from my braid. I looked up at Heero with borderline insanity.

"Y-You. You did this." I shrieked as I went at him tackling him to the ground. My fists cascaded upon his face in a rabid procession.

"Duo...stop." I heard Wufei barley whisper in front of me. My fist froze before it met the blur of red below it. I looked up at Wufei. My braid laid between his knees as he looked at me. His eyes conveyed something I couldn't understand until I looked back down. Heero was a mass of crimson. The only way I could tell he was alive were through the thick popping bubbles of spit mixed with blood that he blew every time he exhaled.

I got off of Heero's unmoving form. I flexed my right hand into a fist again watching the red sink into the creases of the skin on my hand. I looked back to Wufei.

"Give it to me." I snapped, the alcohol lost from my voice. Wufei threw it through the bars to my hand. I stood up holding the mass of chestnut, remembering all it held. My attention went to Heero as I dropped the mass on his chest. I picked up the razor putting it in my back pocket and turned to Wufei before I left the cell.

"I want you to tell them all. Tell them all I'm not who I used to be and never will be again. Every memory I ever held of you is gone with that." I said pointing the hair soaking up Heero's blood. I walked out of the cell locking it behind me. "Always keep in mind that you two are to blame." I said meeting Wufei's eyes as I walked out of the holding cells. I staggered down the hall my head in a daze.

"Big D. What the fuck happened to....Holy fuckin shit." I heard Gabe say as I passed the lounge. It was good to know he was up. I explained to him what happened as he handed me a beer, while Harry bandaged up the cut from the razor and my busted knuckles. "Damn them motherfuckers are resourceful."

"Yeah, now my shit's all fucked up." I said running my hand through my hair.

"Oh love, not for long. Gabe be a dear and go get my kit." Harry chimed. I looked at him as Gabe got up and headed out of the room.

"You have a fuckin....I should expect this shit from you by now." I mumbled into the beer.

"Well, who do you think cuts Mr. Hex's hair, hm?" Harry pouted out his lip.

"You can't fuck shit up more than it is now." I sighed missing that heavy weight that kept my mind in realty. Harry's hand rubbed the top of my head.

"You have to let go of the past, though I don't think that is the only thing you're referring to is it?" Harry's hand slid from my hair to my shoulder. "No matter what happens Duo you won't be alone. We will stand by any decision you have to make." I turned to him my mouth twitched in indecisive words. Harry pressed his lips against mine.

"What the fuck? Bitch I told you we have to share him." Gabe snapped as he came in.

"Love I would never do such a thing without you." Harry cooed to Gabe.

"Ah you fuckers make me sick." I said pushing Harry's words from my mind, finishing my beer, and grabbed another as Harry took the bag from Gabe climbing behind me. I closed my eyes drinking as much as I could as I heard the clippers flick on. It actually didn't take to long.

"Damn, I almost don't know which one I want to fuck more now. Big D I think ya look much better like this." Gabe said refreshing my beer as Harry passed me a mirror, then knocked Gabe in the head for his comment. I couldn't see the back, but that's where the clippers had attacked. I was sure it was a smooth fade into the longer top. The cut reminded me of Heero's hair, but it was shorter and way more unruly.

"Shit, I ain't looking half bad." I said barley recognizing myself. We all jerked as we felt the ship come to a stop. Before I could even comprehend what was going on Harry had me up and running down the hall.

"Big D you're home." I heard him chanting as we ran into the control room. When we entered I went straight to the windows. I could see the colony though the rain covered plexiglass windows. Harry and Gabe stood to my right staring on with me.

"Big D?" I heard Manny question as he laid his large hand on my left shoulder. I saw his reflection in the glass with Donovan on his left.

"The past is gone." I murmured.

"We all did a bit of talkin. Ain't nobody who knows this shit like you Big D, so who better to run it?" Manny said rubbing the short tousled mess of hair that was left on my head. "Not bad." He commented.

"Yeah. A drunk like me." I sighed to myself. My hand going to where Manny's hand had previously been. "It's mistakes like this that will be the fall of this colony."

"What?" I heard Harry ask.

"Nothing. It's not a choice for me anymore. I know all of you will back me and that's the only thing I have faith in." I sighed staring back at the colony. It was home, but it was different now. "I brought them here and they will be the example."

Manny bowed his head nodding at my words already knowing what would happen to some of them. Gabe kept his eyes on the colony. Harry placed an arm on his stomach and a hand over his mouth staring at nothing. Donovan looked to the ground shaking his head.

"Things are going to change. Things will have to change." Donovan said looking at me in the window.

"Duo?" Manny voice held the question. I knew he only wanted to hear me say it. Say what he already knew filled my mind as I my attention focused back to the red tinted colony.

"Yeah Lil Man. I'm going to show the ECA what a real threat to the peace is. I'm going to be the start of a new war." A rumble of thunder accented my words.

****tears****

D: THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKIN END IT?

HD: well, what?

H: dude you suck at ending stories

HD: ahahah it's only the end of VOL. 1, I got a VOL. 2 in the working, but can't do anything with it till I come up with a title.

H: WASTELAND 2…

HD: that sounds stupid.

D: uhh how bout MARS VS EARTH

HD: why do I even talk to you

Z: hm, how bout MARQUIS'S MEN

HD: No, and Wufei just shut up I'm not calling it INJUSTICE ahh well if any of ya readers got a sugestion email or review…once I get a title then vol 2 will start..Ooo maybe I'll call it VOL. 2

D/H: now that's a fuckin terrible title.

D: shit mines even better than that.

HD: We'll IT'S BeeN FuN….